12-08-2013, 11:53 PM
:rollin :lmao :rollin

AchillesHeel
TOSB

Clipper Nation
:rollin :lmao :rollin
Fred:lol is really paying this TOSF $50 mil?

:downspin: dat shit!

midnightpulp
12-08-2013, 11:55 PM
He's done.

And D'Antoni is a moron for playing him 27 minutes. Probably a direct order from Jimbo to keep the bean3rs and celeb season ticket holders happy.

Kobe is like the 5th best wing on the team.

LkrFan
Fred:lol is really paying this TOSF $50 mil?

:downspin: dat shit!
:cry :cry :cry

TXstbobcat
Well the Lakers are going to pay $48 million for a pile of dog shit. :lmao

lefty
12-08-2013, 11:56 PM
Not talking about Manu, tbh.
:lmao

LkrFan
He's done.

And D'Antoni is a moron for playing him 27 minutes. Probably a direct order from Jimbo to keep the bean3rs and celeb season ticket holders happy.

I wouldn't go that far. He did look like shit on a stick tonight though.

LkrFan
Well the Lakers are going to pay $48 million for a pile of dog shit. :lmao

:lol

HarlemHeat37
12-08-2013, 11:58 PM
He's done.

Like you said, D'Antoni doesn't actually have control of Kobe, tbh:lol..

I never understood why D'Antoni received all the blame for Kobe's injury and minutes last year, as if he has any authority over Kobe:lol..

D'Antoni is a good coach that had a horrible roster overachieving this season..the Lakers' coaching job is a terrible job at the moment, there are 2 washed-up players that need to be on the court due to pressure from ownership..

baseline bum
12-09-2013, 12:00 AM
He's done.

You're looking at it the wrong way bro. You play Capt No-Consent 40 minutes a night, tear that achilles back, and insurance picks up the tab when a snitch nigga retires.

spurraider21
12-09-2013, 12:00 AM
He's done.

sure worked with LkrFan

midnightpulp
12-09-2013, 12:02 AM

It was theorized that his injury will affect his vertical by two or three inches. It'll be much tougher now for him to get his turn around jumper off from the post. And forget about slashing.

Achilles injuries ain't no joke. He might have a vintage night now and then, but the Kobe of old, even of just last year, is probably never walking through that door again.

End of an era. For both Duncan (killed in 6 and 7) and Kobe (killed by his Achilles).

irishock
12-09-2013, 12:04 AM
Dirk is the sole survivor out of the era with Duncan, Kobe, Garnett and Pierce.

HarlemHeat37
12-09-2013, 12:05 AM
Duncan has a 19 PER and has been one of the 5 best defensive players in the NBA this season, tbh..he hasn't been playing as well as we hoped and his jump shot has been broken, but he's nowhere near the level of mediocrity of Kobe and KG:lol..

LkrFan
12-09-2013, 12:06 AM
It was theorized that his injury will affect his vertical by two or three inches. It'll be much tougher now for him to get his turn around jumper off from the post. And forget about slashing.

Achilles injuries ain't no joke. He might have a vintage night now and then, but the Kobe of old, even of just last year, is probably never walking through that door again.

End of an era. For both Duncan (killed in 6 and 7) and Kobe (killed by his Achilles).Yeah - probably. Makes that $48M historical production contract even more sickening. But at least Fredo gets to sell out Staples. SMDH

midnightpulp
12-09-2013, 12:10 AM
Duncan has a 19 PER and has been one of the 5 best defensive players in the NBA this season, tbh..he hasn't been playing as well as we hoped and his jump shot has been broken, but he's nowhere near the level of mediocrity of Kobe and KG:lol..

Yeah, but the 1st half of Game 6, Game 7 (pre missed layup) Duncan is probably never coming back. The guy who'll step up and dominate when Parker, Manu, etc are choking.

Who knows, though.

Brunodf
12-09-2013, 12:25 AM
Calm down people, just one game

HI-FI
12-09-2013, 12:30 AM
sure worked with LkrFan

:lmao

LkrFan and other bean3rs love them some Kobe, like following a black Moses through the deserts of southern California to the promised land.

Rogue
12-09-2013, 03:27 AM
Dude's done yet the team still got 30+ m money due to him this season, and another 50+ millions for the next two seasons :lol

UZER
12-09-2013, 08:37 AM
Well the Lakers are going to pay $48 million for a pile of dog shit :lmao

PODS?

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
12-09-2013, 09:11 AM

Kobe's not done. But coming back for an Achilles injury at his age is not an easy task. He certainly not worth the extension he got. And people that Manu's two year extension was gracious.

Killakobe81
12-09-2013, 09:44 AM
Good to see Mid back ....as well as Kobe. He played horribly no spin from me. But its just one game. You guys have your fun. Glad to see Achilles can still garner so much attention in the forum he is like crack or meth to yall fiends.

Killakobe81
12-09-2013, 09:47 AM
Oh he needs to move to sf he is too slow right now for SG

weebo
12-09-2013, 10:01 AM
Dirk is the sole survivor out of the era with Duncan, Kobe, Garnett and Pierce.

dirk nowitzki still in the league?

pgardn
12-09-2013, 10:28 AM
So what's the goal for the Lakers as a TEAM this season?

AchillesHeel
12-09-2013, 10:34 AM

http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/childplease.png

Raven
12-09-2013, 10:43 AM
Oh he needs to move to sf he is too slow right now for SG

i would agree, but without the size advantage, what is left of kobe? He has always been a bad long range shooter, if he can't bully his way into the post or shoot over defenders, there is really little left.

irishock
12-09-2013, 11:08 AM

The Spurs are still in San Antonio.

Medvedenko
12-09-2013, 11:16 AM
Yes 1 game is no barometer, however; he looked slow and not sharp all game long. It will take at least a month for kobe to get into game shape. Now not sure what Pau's issue was though......

Dex
12-09-2013, 11:19 AM
Kobe looked bad, but it's his first game back from a year of rehab. Of course he's gonna look off.

I'll reserve judgement until the end of the season before dubbing him TOSB status...but I wouldn't be surprised, tbh.

Medvedenko
12-09-2013, 11:34 AM
Kobe looked bad, but it's his first game back from a year of rehab. Of course he's gonna look off.

I'll reserve judgement until the end of the season before dubbing him TOSB status...but I wouldn't be surprised, tbh.

No doubt, everyone is freaking out. I just knew the Raptors would win after the trade happened and once they shortened their lineup. Players played loose with no regard to any repercussions. The Lakers on the other hand played with too much hype and little energy, save for the bench which played spirited ball throughout.

TDMVPDPOY
12-09-2013, 11:36 AM
first game back and u can clearly see what his fkn intentions was, his objectives>team

weebo
12-09-2013, 11:45 AM
The Spurs are still in San Antonio.

I do vaguely remember him hobbling around the court last year…I wasn't quite sure tho

UZER
12-09-2013, 12:30 PM
No doubt, everyone is freaking out. I just knew the Raptors would win after the trade happened and once they shortened their lineup. Players played loose with no regard to any repercussions. The Lakers on the other hand played with too much hype and little energy, save for the bench which played spirited ball throughout.

Laker fan always wants to call out silliness, reserve judgment, and have "real" basketball discussions only when it concerns one of their guys.

Clipper Nation
12-09-2013, 12:33 PM
Laker fan always wants to call out silliness, reserve judgment, and have "real" basketball discussions only when it concerns one of their guys.
:lol Truth bombs.... Lakerfan was calling Duncan a TOSB after like three games this year, but now that Kirby's sucking ass, all of a sudden :cry "we need to be patient, give Kirbs a month to get back in game shape!" :cry

irishock
12-09-2013, 12:53 PM
I do vaguely remember him hobbling around the court last year…I wasn't quite sure tho

I do vaguely remember him doing his thing by March.

whitemamba
12-09-2013, 12:59 PM
damn sons, 1 game and the bashing begins? Making judgements so quickly.. what happens when you guys fuck a chick? do you instantly buy the pill right after? i dont get it.. If he had posted a good game this forum would of been like chucking his way to the record.. I thought thisi board had some knowledge tbh..

whitemamba
12-09-2013, 01:00 PM
Yes 1 game is no barometer, however; he looked slow and not sharp all game long. It will take at least a month for kobe to get into game shape. Now not sure what Pau's issue was though......

multiple occasions kobe tried to get him going, and pau wouldnt finish. there was a play where kobe yelled at him to set a pick and get pau the ball, and pau wouldnt set the screen, he opted for kobe to go one on one.

Medvedenko
12-09-2013, 01:15 PM
multiple occasions kobe tried to get him going, and pau wouldnt finish. there was a play where kobe yelled at him to set a pick and get pau the ball, and pau wouldnt set the screen, he opted for kobe to go one on one.

Truth, there was at least 4 instances Kobe force fed Pau and he got 1 of them. Pau's ankle is sore and I know he has little lift and I can see the offence being an issue but his D was D for deplorable. I still take this years team over last years 10/10 times. Once the starters get some time they'll be better as our bench is tops and unlike last year they are the true MVP of the team.

Medvedenko
12-09-2013, 01:16 PM
:lol Truth bombs.... Lakerfan was calling Duncan a TOSB after like three games this year, but now that Kirby's sucking ass, all of a sudden :cry "we need to be patient, give Kirbs a month to get back in game shape!" :cry

I don't talk about teams that are irrelevent to me. I can give two shits about Duncan or the spurs.

DPG21920
12-09-2013, 01:28 PM
I don't talk about teams that are irrelevent to me. I can give two shits about Duncan or the spurs.

Says the guy posting on a Spurs forum :lol

Clipper Nation
12-09-2013, 01:29 PM
Yet you post on SpursTalk :lmao

Killakobe81
12-09-2013, 01:44 PM
i would agree, but without the size advantage, what is left of kobe? He has always been a bad long range shooter, if he can't bully his way into the post or shoot over defenders, there is really little left.

Foot work. As a Spur fan you should now the value of good footwork.

Raven
12-09-2013, 01:51 PM
Foot work. As a Spur fan you should now the value of good footwork.

what else?

Splits
12-09-2013, 02:13 PM
damn sons, 1 game and the bashing begins? Making judgements so quickly.. what happens when you guys fuck a chick? do you instantly buy the pill right after? i dont get it.. If he had posted a good game this forum would of been like chucking his way to the record.. I thought thisi board had some knowledge tbh..

Obviously it was a troll thread in response to LkrFan's "39.6% PATHETIC" thread...

AchillesHeel
12-09-2013, 02:20 PM

It's the same thing you bitch made Lakerfans do after Spurs lose or Timmy has an off night. You had your fun in the off-season, now we're coming for your asses.

weebo
12-09-2013, 02:59 PM
The go-to laker is excuse will be that kirby is not in good basketball shape and it'll take him a month or two to get back to form. Unfortunately for kirby fans, what you see is what you get. Don't expect much and you won't be disappointed.

spurraider21
12-09-2013, 04:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjYOB45rH-Y

KL2
12-09-2013, 05:24 PM
Xavier Henry, 6-8 from the field, 14 mins, makes a 3 to cut it to 6. Gets subbed in for Kobe with 6 mins left in the quarter, Lakers go onto make just 2 FG's and proceed to lose by 12 lmao.

Dick Jones
12-09-2013, 07:30 PM
I remember when I was a young poster for this forum. I used to call Kobe funny names. "Iron Butt." "Boner." Once I even called him..."asshole." But there was always respect. I always knew where the line was drawn. And you all just stepped over it, buddy-boys.

whitemamba
12-09-2013, 07:44 PM
It's the same thing you bitch made Lakerfans do after Spurs lose or Timmy has an off night. You had your fun in the off-season, now we're coming for your asses.

Nigga i give 0 fucks about the spurs, I will credit Duncan for his achievements.. You guys are on Kobe's nuts harder than any lakerfan..don't give me that we are coming for your asses faggot talk, either be a troll or a serous poster.

SupremeGuy
12-09-2013, 07:49 PM
:lol Truth bombs.... Lakerfan was calling Duncan a TOSB after like three games this year, but now that Kirby's sucking ass, all of a sudden :cry "we need to be patient, give Kirbs a month to get back in game shape!" :cry:lol

da_suns_fan
12-09-2013, 07:55 PM
He honestly reminded me of Amare when he tried to come back for four games back in 2006. Tried to make all of his moves but the lift just wasnt there.

Likewise, his teammates just stood around looking when he had the ball.

Amare had 20 points in his first game off adrenaline...then went downhill from there. Ended up shelving it for the rest of the year and didnt really come all the way back till early in the next season (and after a summer league).

If kobe has absolutely no lift, its going to take a LONG time for it to come back.

UZER
12-09-2013, 08:08 PM
Nigga i give 0 fucks about the spurs, I will credit Duncan for his achievements.. You guys are on Kobe's nuts harder than any lakerfan..don't give me that we are coming for your asses faggot talk, either be a troll or a serous poster.

Laker fan with the selective memory bads.

Next is the "you guys take this stuff too serious" go to line.

HI-FI
12-09-2013, 08:50 PM
I remember when I was a young poster for this forum. I used to call Kobe funny names. "Iron Butt." "Boner." Once I even called him..."asshole." But there was always respect. I always knew where the line was drawn. And you all just stepped over it, buddy-boys.

ehh that's life in the big city.

StrengthAndHonor
12-09-2013, 09:32 PM
'I can't believe some of you guys actually believe what you said, especially the decent posters in this thread :lol He's 35 coming off a serious injury who hasn't played in 7-8 months. Of course he's going to look sluggish. Give him time, if by March he's still playing at the same pace then yeah we can all pretty much agree he's done, but first game? Come on now.

Killakobe81
12-10-2013, 11:16 AM
'I can't believe some of you guys actually believe what you said, especially the decent posters in this thread :lol He's 35 coming off a serious injury who hasn't played in 7-8 months. Of course he's going to look sluggish. Give him time, if by March he's still playing at the same pace then yeah we can all pretty much agree he's done, but first game? Come on now.

Meh let them have their fun. It's like eSPN first take down here overreaction to one game is the norm ...

I just find it funny they have feelings for Blake and Pau ...who get excuses for poor play. Kobe sucked. No spin from me. If they want to say he is done because so be it.

Splits
12-13-2013, 09:20 PM
Is 5 TO in a half any good?

UZER
12-13-2013, 09:59 PM
Meh let them have their fun. It's like eSPN first take down here overreaction to one game is the norm ...

I just find it funny they have feelings for Blake and Pau ...who get excuses for poor play. Kobe sucked. No spin from me. If they want to say he is done because so be it.

let them have their fun :cry

ElNono
12-16-2013, 09:42 PM
:lol 4-12
:lol 4 turnovers
:lol another loss
:lol cancer

LkrFan
12-16-2013, 09:45 PM
-15 points for this unoriginal thread. :lol

Thread
12-16-2013, 09:45 PM
:lol 4-12
:lol 4 turnovers
:lol another loss
:lol cancer

That's 6 talking.

ElNono
12-16-2013, 09:46 PM
Why is Lakerfan mad about facts, tbh? :lol

HarlemHeat37
12-16-2013, 09:47 PM
Man, even as a lifetime Kobe hater, it's fucking sad watching him play like this, tbh:(..

He has no lift, he kills the offense with his slow pace, he can't shoot 3s, he can't blow by defenders, he doesn't play defense..it's sad, tbh, it looks like he's barely even a top 10 SG nowadays..

Clipper Nation
12-16-2013, 09:48 PM
-15 points for this unoriginal thread. :lol

-8000 for The Deflection! from Kirby becoming a TOSF :lmao

-400 more points for not having a green card :lol

LkrFan
12-16-2013, 09:50 PM
-8000 for The Deflection! from Kirby becoming a TOSF :lmao

-400 more points for not having a green card :lol
:lol