PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe's brand name is ruined

Thebesteva
12-09-2013, 12:01 AM
for a supposed 'business man' he sure has a stupid approach to his brand name. These niggas on the street love a winner and legacy. Nobody wants to wear shoes from a player who is going to miss the playoffs for the last 3 years of his career.

baseline bum
12-09-2013, 12:02 AM
Why? They wore his shoes when he missed the playoffs in his prime.

AchillesHeel
12-09-2013, 12:04 AM
He ruined his brand name when he raped that white girl in Eagle, Colorado.

ElNono
12-09-2013, 12:05 AM
That's why Vanessa is a savvy businesswoman... she pressured Fredo to sign off on that contract fully aware of the damaged goods, and it's great insurance in case sponsorship money disappears...

TXstbobcat
12-09-2013, 12:06 AM

and now he's raping the Lakers for $48 million

Reck
12-09-2013, 12:07 AM
This is about the only thing where Kobe wont miss a beat at.

DMC
12-09-2013, 12:13 AM

Not to a real nigga. He became a legend.

AchillesHeel
12-09-2013, 12:16 AM
Not to a real nigga. He became a legend.
But real niggas won't buy his jersey or his overpriced shoes.

midnightpulp
12-09-2013, 12:20 AM
Eh, he'll still sell millions worth of merch and fill the seats from fans hoping for one more vintage night. It's why Jimbo gave him that contract, cause post-injury Kobe isn't worth half that contract.

And I have no clue why the Lakers just aren't tanking. We've said it time and time again, they need to rebuild from the ground up. If they think Carmelo is the answer, then Jimbo is dumber than I thought. There's really no free agents worth maxing out for aside from Lebron, who is obviously not coming to LA.

DMC
12-09-2013, 12:20 AM
But real niggas won't buy his jersey or his overpriced shoes.

They will steal them from fake ass niggas on here though.

DMC
12-09-2013, 12:21 AM
Eh, he'll still sell millions worth of merch and fill the seats from fans hoping for one more vintage night. It's why Jimbo gave him that contract, cause post-injury Kobe isn't worth half that contract.

And I have no clue why the Lakers just aren't tanking. We've said it time and time again, they need to rebuild from the ground up. If they think Carmelo is the answer, then Jimbo is dumber than I thought. There's really no free agents worth maxing out for aside from Lebron, who is obviously not coming to LA.

Probably because the huge TV contract they signed has some performance stipulations. They don't want to lose it by tanking for another Kwame Brown.

KaiRMD1
12-09-2013, 12:24 AM
The Kirby suckers will buy anything with his name on it.

lefty
12-09-2013, 12:25 AM
Her reaction to Kobe's struggles

http://www.radioactiva997.com/imagenes/noticias/rubia-burbuja.gif

HI-FI
12-09-2013, 12:27 AM
Probably because the huge TV contract they signed has some performance stipulations. They don't want to lose it by tanking for another Kwame Brown.
bingo. Laker fans act like that TWC contract is just unlimited Scrooge McDuck money, I'm sure TWC can get out of it if Lakers reach Knicks level of shittiness.

TDMVPDPOY
12-09-2013, 12:29 AM
interesting how kobefans only remember jordan of the wizards instead of his career what he did with the bulls

kobe will be remember as the clown who played like shit after coming back from achilles injury

HarlemHeat37
12-09-2013, 12:30 AM
:lol Al-Quobe is the most manipulated organization in sports, tbh..the brand name will never take a hit, there's always others to be blamed and scapegoated for failures..

His name will take a temporary hit in America outside of LA, but he'll always have the casual fan + South America + Asia, tbh..

DMC
12-09-2013, 12:31 AM
interesting how kobefans only remember jordan of the wizards instead of his career what he did with the bulls

kobe will be remember as the clown who played like shit after coming back from achilles injury

Not really. People buy what the media sells them, and they sell it Culburn style, with repetitive misnomers and half truths. Jamie Foxx is a great actor and Kobe is a legend.

HI-FI
12-09-2013, 12:31 AM
real talk though I wish I had Kobe's PR people or media handlers. my life would certainly look a lot more successful than it really is.:depressed

Thebesteva
12-09-2013, 12:37 AM

I thought he reinjured his achilles in your sig play, I was laughing hard.

Rogue
12-09-2013, 03:38 AM
Dude's brand is ruined yet the Lakers are still gonna pay him 25+ million each year until 2016 :lol dude's gonna transform from your most worshiped player to the most hated one in the 2-3 years timespan tbh.

scanry
12-09-2013, 04:16 AM
Would love to see the fallout of Laker fans when Lebron signs his new contract for a discount. The irony of all those who threw him under for not being clutch, overrated and the decision.

A $10 mil contract is what he deserves and he should've gone the Tim Duncan way. I expect Dirk to do the right thing this summer.