PDA

View Full Version : Football was never meant to be......

Avante
12-09-2013, 04:28 AM
....disected like we are seeing with todays technology, every fucking play that is close has to be seen from a half dozen different angles as we wait and wait, fuck that! Go back to letting humans make the decisions and if they blow it, fuck it, it will all even out.

Just think of all those years before....after further review....hell, if we'd always had...after further reveiw...think of how different the whole history of it all would be? Tired of the wait, just hire some young guys instead of all those old farts. What are 50 and olders doing out there anyway?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next week when Seattle beats the Giants (who have tossed in the towel) Russell Wilson will become the winningest QB ever after two seasons, now add that to his rookie TD record he shares with Peyton Manning. Anyone...still...not getting it? How about after the Superbowl?

Imagine these Seahawks next season with Rice and Harvin and all their defenders back, bad news for Niner fans.

Bill_Brasky
12-09-2013, 04:45 AM
fuck off you old cunt

Avante
12-09-2013, 04:56 AM
fuck off you old cunt

I can see why you're bitter cocksucker.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207233

As we can see noboby cares about your stupid shit asshole. Want more examples of just how badly you suck at this? Fuck you!

HarlemHeat37
12-09-2013, 05:04 AM
Hey man, how come everybody here claims you sexually abused young Vietnamese girls, tbh?..is it true?..

Avante
12-09-2013, 05:09 AM
Hey man, how come everybody here claims you sexually abused young Vietnamese girls, tbh?..is it true?..

You asked.

I posted about how badly I felt about back when I was just a kid in the navy I made it with some of those bar girls as we all did. Then many yeas later I found out about the sex slavery thing and how some of those girls were just kids and that bugged me. Why weren't we told of that shitty world over there?

Anyone messing with kids needs to be chopped up into pieces, that's how I feel about it and that's what I said. Where they get
anything else...?????????????????

The thing really is I know a lot of shit the kids here don't know and it bugs them so......................

Clipper Nation
12-09-2013, 10:57 AM
:lolld Fagg:lolt