PDA

View Full Version : NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

Avante
12-09-2013, 03:24 PM
This one for Chumpster.

I will stop being just a lowly leg humper and start posting my own threads.

This one for Blake.

I will stop being so negative and boring. Try to actually smile at least once every few days.

This one for johnsmith.

I need to stop ignoring the thread and attacking the OP, that's all I do and it needs to stop.

This one for ClipperNation.

Take both hands put them on my shoulders and yank my head out of my ass. See what's really going on out there?

This one for all my readers.

You guys need to realize I say things to get a reaction, but too many times you guys come up with stupid/moronic replies. Grow up and cool the immature shit, ok? Be mean, vicious, whatever but....mama jokes? Cartoons having nothing to do with anything? Up your game...ok? I hate to be bored and so many of you are boring the hell out of me. Bring something with some substance attached to it...ok? Cool the little dumbass kid bullshit..ok?

Now my resolutions.

Hmmmm? Can't think of anything I need to change, why fuck with perfection?

DJR210
12-09-2013, 03:32 PM
This one for Avante.

Stop being a faggot

AchillesHeel
12-09-2013, 03:34 PM
This one for Chumpster.

I will stop being just a lowly leg humper and start posting my own threads.

This one for Blake.

I will stop being so negative and boring. Try to actually smile at least once every few days.

This one for johnsmith.

I need to stop ignoring the thread and attacking the OP, that's all I do and it needs to stop.

This one for ClipperNation.

Take both hands put them on my shoulders and yank my head out of my ass. See what's really going on out there?

This one for all my readers.

You guys need to realize I say things to get a reaction, but too many times you guys come up with stupid/moronic replies. Grow up and cool the immature shit, ok? Be mean, vicious, whatever but....mama jokes? Cartoons having nothing to do with anything? Up your game...ok? I hate to be bored and so many of you are boring the hell out of me. Bring something with some substance attached to it...ok? Cool the little dumbass kid bullshit..ok?

Now my resolutions.

Hmmmm? Can't think of anything I need to change, why fuck with perfection?

Stop making shitty bets and then hiding for weeks, then coming back to talk smack like nothing ever happened

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224547

I keep my football bets in the NFL forum, not this time. I want the pressure.....YOU TOTALLY SUCK!!!!!...brings this week.

I'll be playing 550 a game to win 500, yep...real $$$$$$. I lost my ass last week and need to get it back.

So...

Saints at home coming off a loss vs a Dallas team that can't defend the pass....NO - 6.0

Ravens + 2 at home vs a banged up Bengals team. The Ravens are 19 of 23 in this "spot". That is a very strong trend.

Niners at home coming off a bye are golden, Niners - 5.5

Atlanta at home vs a Seattle team that is just so so on the road vs the number. Atl + 4.5

I have to hit 3 out of 4.

Avante
12-09-2013, 03:41 PM
Too many little kids here?

Avante
12-09-2013, 03:42 PM
This one for Avante.

Stop being a faggot

Dude, look at yourself you're a fucking mess.

Clipper Nation
12-09-2013, 03:45 PM
:lolld Fagg:lolt

I. Hustle
12-09-2013, 03:46 PM
This ones for Avante.

Stop banging 13 year old Malaysian she boys.

I. Hustle
12-09-2013, 03:49 PM
Too many little kids here? http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc104/yrba1/I-came-buckets.jpg

Clipper Nation
12-09-2013, 03:51 PM
Too many little kids here?
It's very creepy how you can't even go one post without mentioning little kids, tbh....

DJR210
12-09-2013, 03:58 PM
:lolld Fagg:lolt

JudynTX
12-09-2013, 04:49 PM
My New Year's Resolution is that you will disappear.

I. Hustle
12-09-2013, 04:56 PM
My New Year's Resolution is that you will disappear into me... then out of me... then into me... then out of me.