jeebus
12-09-2013, 05:52 PM

Bend over NBA.

Michael Jordan.
12-09-2013, 05:52 PM
Jack is about to smash Doc's wife.

Leetonidas
12-09-2013, 05:54 PM
Please let the Spurs play the Clippers in the playoffs, this faggot getting knocked out by the Spurs would be a fitting end to his career

jeebus
12-09-2013, 05:54 PM
Jack is about to smash Doc's wife.
http://i.imgur.com/zl8Be3w.gif

TDMVPDPOY
12-09-2013, 06:11 PM
Please let the Spurs play the Clippers in the playoffs, this faggot getting knocked out by the Spurs would be a fitting end to his career

look at this faggot

his final season
broke hand, out for first half of the season
comes back, wife has miscarriage or was it something else in the family, got days off
yes he loss his minutes and the attitude problem, nothing wrong if he thought he was better then that scrub danny green or anyone on the bench
gets kicked to the curb where his not needed....

injuries and family issues off the court was out of his control anyway. cant blame him for that and the sort of treatment he got from team and shit, would it hurt if there was jax on the bench last season for the playoffs? an extra fkn wing who can defend or shoot some baskets in the pressure

CitizenDwayne
12-09-2013, 06:34 PM

That's assuming he even stays with the Clips that long

spurraider21
12-09-2013, 06:41 PM
stack is a boss tho

Juggity
12-09-2013, 07:02 PM
stack was a boss tho

fify

monosylab1k
12-09-2013, 07:11 PM
A real tough guy brought in to show all the fake-tough softies on that squad what's up :lol

jeebus
12-09-2013, 07:26 PM
rofl Toothless Jack playing in Capri's fake home town :lol

Kim Jong-il
12-09-2013, 07:36 PM
Stephen Jackson rules the NBA for 1000 years with Kim Jong-Il and Kim Jong-Un! We have dynasty with Clippers and never lose games! Kim Jong-Il is the greatest basketball player on earth and scores 90 ppg!

Leetonidas
12-09-2013, 10:15 PM
look at this faggot

his final season
broke hand, out for first half of the season
comes back, wife has miscarriage or was it something else in the family, got days off
yes he loss his minutes and the attitude problem, nothing wrong if he thought he was better then that scrub danny green or anyone on the bench
gets kicked to the curb where his not needed....

injuries and family issues off the court was out of his control anyway. cant blame him for that and the sort of treatment he got from team and shit, would it hurt if there was jax on the bench last season for the playoffs? an extra fkn wing who can defend or shoot some baskets in the pressure

He was a fucking scrub and statistically one of the worst players in the entire league last season, just stfu fkn wanker

Leetonidas
12-09-2013, 10:15 PM
Spurs also played much better after he left, is that a coincidence? Fuck no

thunderup
12-09-2013, 10:16 PM
Fitting acquisition by those losers from LA. It's like gravity for that team.

spurraider21
12-09-2013, 10:17 PM
can't wait till they use Barnes and Jax together in the :cry enforcer lineup :cry

:lmao blake's body guards

DAF86
12-09-2013, 10:19 PM
He is going to play a bit at the beggining 'till they realize he sucks and rides the bench for the rest of the season. That if he doesn't start bitching and gets cut.

jeebus
12-11-2013, 10:18 PM
Stephen "DaTrillStak5" Jackson shitting on all of hit haters tonight.

http://i.imgur.com/Hec4WDZ.png

+1 for the night, niggas.

Thread
12-11-2013, 10:21 PM
At least the Clips didn't coece the toothless thing into quitting on his team like the Spurs did when they acquired him. Though on that score your carma ran over your dogma and Duncan ate the shit sandwich (whole). tee, hee.

Leetonidas
12-11-2013, 10:22 PM
Thread sighting

Michael Jordan.
12-11-2013, 10:22 PM
Chickenshit^^^

Michael Jordan.
12-11-2013, 10:23 PM
Thread

jeebus
12-11-2013, 10:23 PM
At least the Clips didn't coece the toothless thing into quitting on his team like the Spurs did when they acquired him. Though on that score your carma ran over your dogma and Duncan ate the shit sandwich (whole). tee, hee.
You're rusty. Keep working on gnsf.

Thread
12-11-2013, 10:24 PM
Thread sighting

You gd rights I'm sighted. I'm back and I'm loaded for fuckin' bear. I want all three in-a-row, because I'm gonna close every fuckin' one of 'em. Williamson!!!!!

Thread
12-11-2013, 10:28 PM
You're rusty. Keep working on gnsf.

Rusty, my ass. You had 5 won. And you fucked it up. And I wake every day on that fuckin' couch and I think to myself what a wonderful world. Then I think where is the 3 remote controls I need to activate this conglomerate of tv, cable box and sound system. Then I locate my slippers in the blankets and I recall Duncan makin' like Cheetah and bangin' the floor with the flat of his hand AFTER he lost 5 and returned to 4 granting me leave to return triumphant to Sparta and Carmen's Buick Electra.

jeebus
12-11-2013, 10:30 PM
Rusty, my ass. You had 5 won. And you fucked it up. And I wake every day on that fuckin' couch and I think to myself what a wonderful world. Then I think where is the 3 remote controls I need to activate this conglomerate of tv, cable box and sound system. Then I locate my slippers in the blankets and I recall Duncan makin' like Cheetah and bangin' the floor with the flat of his hand AFTER he lost 5 and returned to 4 granting me leave to return triumphant to Sparta and Carmen's Buick Electra.
Still rusty. My advice would be to go upstairs to the hurt thread and bother someone who cares about all of that stuff.

midnightpulp
12-11-2013, 10:31 PM
You gd rights I'm sighted. I'm back and I'm loaded for fuckin' bear. I want all three in-a-row, because I'm gonna close every fuckin' one of 'em. Williamson!!!!!

You had Brady beat this past Sunday. In the crosshairs and dead to fuckin' rights.

And damn right you still do Browns. I ain't letting you off easy, cupcake.

Thread
12-11-2013, 10:32 PM
Still rusty. My advice would be to go upstairs to the hurt thread and bother someone who cares about all of that stuff.

You had it, duder. You had 5. You'll never get that back. EVER. Gone, poof! You lost that Finals after you'd won it. Had it won. Had it in the ledger and you fucked that up. & Media let you off the hook, but, I'll never follow suit. I'll follow you and spite you over that loss till the day I enter my house. ha, ha.

Thread
12-11-2013, 10:33 PM
You had Brady beat this past Sunday. In the crosshairs and dead to fuckin' rights.

And damn right you still do Browns. I ain't letting you off easy, cupcake.

Kobe: 5

oh, yeah, here we go. Watch it now...Cubby is back...

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

Clipper Nation
12-11-2013, 10:34 PM
Kobe: 0-2

fify

irishock
12-11-2013, 10:34 PM

Don't hurt yourself, Dale. Take it easy...

Leetonidas
12-11-2013, 10:49 PM
Kobe's the one looking like a tired old shit bag tbh

Thread
12-11-2013, 10:50 PM
Kobe's the one looking like a tired old shit bag tbh

But, Kobe didn't lose an NBA Title due to his tired old shit bag'ness. Duncan did.

HI-FI
But, Kobe didn't lose an NBA Title due to his tired old shit bag'ness. Duncan did.

Kobe can only get there if he's got an all world big, so now that Pau is approaching TOSB levels, Kobe is fucked.

spurraider21
Kobe lost a title in 04 though

Leetonidas
12-11-2013, 10:53 PM

That's true, but hey, Timmy's got a legitimate chance to return to the Finals and redeem himself. Kobe on the other hand has 0% chance of winning an NBA title this year and about a 5% chance of ever winning one again. I'd rather have #5 but tbh at least Spurs are still relevant and are one of the few contenders in the league

Thread
12-11-2013, 10:54 PM
I'd rather have #5

PERIOD

midnightpulp
12-11-2013, 10:58 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7zjas5wuDM

24 point comeback! In Staples. My God. A Finals record, by the way.

And then Achilles quit in Game 6, leading to 39.

Thread
12-11-2013, 11:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7zjas5wuDM

24 point comeback! In Staples. My God. A Finals record, by the way.

And then Achilles quit in Game 6, leading to 39.

You're equating the above with what happened last June?

midnightpulp
12-11-2013, 11:05 PM
You're equating the above with what happened last June?

No. Game 4 in '08 was worse.

Blowing a 24 point lead at home in the Finals is unprecedented. And then you get shellacked in Game 6 by an NBA Finals record 39 points.

We died with our boots on. Kirby never even put them on in '08.

Thread
12-11-2013, 11:33 PM

Blowing a 24 point lead at home in the Finals is unprecedented. And then you get shellacked in Game 6 by an NBA Finals record 39 points.

When you get like this I give up. I'm going back to the living room, put on my slippers and back under the blankets and watch LMN.

Chow!

Splits
12-11-2013, 11:36 PM
When you get like this I give up. I'm going back to the living room, put on my slippers and back under the blankets and watch LMN.

Chow!

:cry Please stay you can watch here :cry

IZLEM14WpMk

Clipper Nation
12-11-2013, 11:42 PM

Chow!
Boiled down::: Chickenshit

irishock
12-11-2013, 11:44 PM
Thread coming back and making an immediate impact unlike 48 million dollar man

spurraider21
12-11-2013, 11:49 PM
Thread can't take it, per par

Rogue
12-12-2013, 12:01 AM

Thread bro!!! how do you like my 5 "goddess" novels that I wrote during the past off-season? http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219736&page=4&highlight=hey+thread

and an independent novel titled "stranger in hometown" that I posted on my personal blog: markcelibate.hoxx.com (http://markcelibate.hoxx.com)

Arcadian
12-12-2013, 01:06 AM

Bullshit, and you know that. He nearly won the damn thing (see sig) and had it taken away by Pop and Manu.

DMC
12-12-2013, 01:12 AM
Dale you stayed gone too long. We're now knee deep in Mamba pussy and we ain't getting out of it, no sir.

RsxPiimp
12-12-2013, 01:24 AM

Nah 6 is worse. 08 Lakers had no business winning that year anyway. The massive choke job by the Spurs with 28 seconds left to hold that #5 will haunt Spursfan for decades.

AchillesHeel
12-12-2013, 02:43 AM

Cully pls :cry

pookenstein
12-12-2013, 09:28 AM
#5 will haunt Spursfan for decades.

Let's just assume you're not just trolling:

If the Spurs win #5 in Tim's remaining years as a player it won't.
I went through something very similar oly one year before 6 happend when Bayern lost the CL-Final to Chelsea in Munich. It was the worst nightmare and I couldn't really enjoy Bayern plowing through Bundesliga and Champions League until they beat Dortmund in Wembley. That made everything well.

Spurfan, just like Bayernfan will never forget 6, but if they win it, it won't hurt anymore.

jeebus
12-12-2013, 10:44 AM
Dale you stayed gone too long. We're now knee deep in Mamba pussy and we ain't getting out of it, no sir.
It was painful watching Dale last night. He was so incredibly out of his element, it was like watching Kirby trying to elevate any kind of lift while jumping.

AchillesHeel
12-12-2013, 10:49 AM
Let's just assume you're not just trolling:

If the Spurs win #5 in Tim's remaining years as a player it won't.
I went through something very similar oly one year before 6 happend when Bayern lost the CL-Final to Chelsea in Munich. It was the worst nightmare and I couldn't really enjoy Bayern plowing through Bundesliga and Champions League until they beat Dortmund in Wembley. That made everything well.

Spurfan, just like Bayernfan will never forget 6, but if they win it, it won't hurt anymore.

That Chelsea game was worse than 6, imo. You're dominating the entire game, you had like 17 corner kicks and you had tons of opportunities, yet Chelsea get their first corner in the final minutes of the game (I think it was 89?) and they get a goal :lol.

No lie, I was rooting for Chelsea, and that goal got me hyped as fuck when I was watching live, but Bayern redeemed themselves.

Thread
12-12-2013, 12:28 PM

After last June you've nary other choice. Draggin' him around won't change 6. Nothing will. You own that now.

Thread
12-12-2013, 12:31 PM
It was painful watching Dale last night. He was so incredibly out of his element, it was like watching Kirby trying to elevate any kind of lift while jumping.

Nothing beats Kobe though double crossing you and passing it to Artest. tee, hee. You thought he was gonna launch that fucker. Everybody did, expecially Simmons. Uh, uh. The bigger surprise came when Pierce knee jerked and Artest snatched the life right out of him. Had to fly back all the way across. Charter, yes, but, still, can ya imagine it? jejejeje!!!

pookenstein
12-12-2013, 03:31 PM
That Chelsea game was worse than 6, imo. You're dominating the entire game, you had like 17 corner kicks and you had tons of opportunities, yet Chelsea get their first corner in the final minutes of the game (I think it was 89?) and they get a goal :lol.

No lie, I was rooting for Chelsea, and that goal got me hyped as fuck when I was watching live, but Bayern redeemed themselves.

Yes, the feeling after Chelsea was a little bit worse, mainly because we still had Game 7 to play (although everybody knew that #5 was as good as lost). If the Spurs can win #5 it will definitely numb 6.

Thread
12-12-2013, 04:32 PM
Thread bro!!! how do you like my 5 "goddess" novels that I wrote during the past off-season? http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219736&page=4&highlight=hey+thread

and an independent novel titled "stranger in hometown" that I posted on my personal blog: markcelibate.hoxx.com (http://markcelibate.hoxx.com)

I read the novels as they came out and found them very good. I have not read "stranger in hometown" but I will over the next couple days and I'll let you know what I think, Rogue.

DMC
12-12-2013, 06:07 PM
After last June you've nary other choice. Draggin' him around won't change 6. Nothing will. You own that now.

Whether or not anything can change the past is beyond the issue. We passed that exit a hundred years ago.

Rogue
12-12-2013, 09:58 PM
I read the novels as they came out and found them very good. I have not read "stranger in hometown" but I will over the next couple days and I'll let you know what I think, Rogue.
Thank you... I knew you were reading my novels as I wrote them, and that's how I could always manage to decide against the idea of giving up, I owe you all these, bro :cry. And I was trying to imitate your writing/describing styles tbh, especially those erotic scenes. I still have a lot of work to do before getting anywhere close to your level though, even if I can. Thank you for giving me all the inspiration and the passion for writing in the first place, bro.

I'm currently reading a novel The catcher in the rye by J.D. Salinger, and I've found many similarities between our writing styles. Catcher in the rye is also one of our goddess's favorite books and that's the only reason why I even bother to read it. Except your awesome writings, I only read novels related to our goddess tbh, like The diver from Clausen's pier that she narrated, and The horse whisperer, based on which there was a film starring our goddess.

baseline bum
12-12-2013, 10:03 PM
Nah 6 is worse. 08 Lakers had no business winning that year anyway. The massive choke job by the Spurs with 28 seconds left to hold that #5 will haunt Spursfan for decades.

Bullshit revisionist history

http://i.imgur.com/lH6EZH4.png (http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2008/series?series=lalbos)