PDA

View Full Version : Suns: Pau

Bynumite
12-09-2013, 06:52 PM
These are currently the bigs who put up career-highs in points against MVPussy this season:

Anthony Davis - 32 points (averaging 18.8)
Nene - 30 points (averaging 14.8)
Amir Johnson - 32 points (averaging 11)
Al Jefferson - 40 points (averaging 19.6)
Kenneth Faried - 32 points (averaging 11.6)

5 losses of course, keep up the stellar D MVPussy :tu

spurraider21
12-09-2013, 06:59 PM
as nono said, it just proves his value to the team. when he plays poorly, they lose.

Robz4000
12-09-2013, 07:00 PM
Bonner, Ayers, and De Colo for him tbh.

Cry Havoc
12-09-2013, 07:22 PM
And the Kirby deflection begins. :lol

Bynumite
12-09-2013, 07:24 PM
And the Kirby deflection begins. :lol

How's that deflecting when Kobe didn't play the 1st two games, faggot? Gasol's defense sucksPERIOD

dirk4mvp
12-09-2013, 07:32 PM
After a career of Dirk making him his personal bitch, he probably just thought it was better to stop playing D altogether.

Cry Havoc
12-09-2013, 07:32 PM
How's that deflecting when Kobe didn't play the 1st two games, faggot? Gasol's defense sucksPERIOD

So why are you posting it the day after Kobe shits the bed, instead of the last two games when it happened? :lol

Deflecting. :lol

And mad about it. :lol

Bynumite
12-09-2013, 07:42 PM
So why are you posting it the day after Kobe shits the bed, instead of the last two games when it happened? :lol

Deflecting. :lol

And mad about it. :lol

I've been posting about Gasol's pussy behavior way before Kobe's return, faggot.

Brazil
12-09-2013, 07:54 PM
Shut up faggot

ElNono
12-09-2013, 08:39 PM
10-9

Cry Havoc
12-09-2013, 09:54 PM
I've been posting about Gasol's pussy behavior way before Kobe's return, faggot.

Where are those threads? Why didn't you bump one of those, if they're so plentiful? Why did you have to make a new one the day after Kobe shits the bed?

:lol so mad.

RsxPiimp
12-09-2013, 10:03 PM
as nono said, it just proves his value to the team. when he plays poorly, they lose.

Explain why the Lakers are also winning when Gasol shoots 20%and is a -25 on the floor? :lol

DAF86
12-09-2013, 10:10 PM

And it was obviously an indirect attempt to prop up Kobe. We all know each other here.

*cue in lame Manu/Messi reference.

Bynumite
12-09-2013, 10:29 PM
And it was obviously an indirect attempt to prop up Kobe. We all know each other here.

*cue in lame Manu/Messi reference.

Shut the fuck up, midget cock sucker, Manu>Dirk faggot.

Bynumite
12-09-2013, 10:29 PM
Shut up faggot

Go back to the favela and stay there waiting for a stray bullet, fuck boy.

irishock
12-09-2013, 10:31 PM

:lol

DAF86
12-09-2013, 10:36 PM

You are so edgy, you must be such a badass "not rumour following" guy on real life.

Bynumite
12-09-2013, 10:41 PM
After a career of Dirk making him his personal bitch, he probably just thought it was better to stop playing D altogether.

True... since he got cucked by his girlfwend and Dirk proceded to take a dump the size of Texas on MVPussy in 2011, he mentally checked out and is more beta than ever.

DMC
12-09-2013, 10:42 PM
True... since he got cucked by his girlfwend and Dirk proceded to take a dump the size of Texas on MVPussy in 2011, he mentally checked out and is more beta than ever.

How's your namesake making it? Still balling big with the Cavs?

Bynumite
12-09-2013, 10:52 PM
How's your namesake making it? Still balling big with the Cavs?

Still an old and bitter faggot i see. How's your life long ambition of winning meaningless arguments on the web against complete strangers while trying to win the acceptance of a group of people significantly younger than you?

DMC
12-09-2013, 11:01 PM
Still an old and bitter faggot i see. How's your life long ambition of winning meaningless arguments on the web against complete strangers while trying to win the acceptance of a group of people significantly younger than you?

Much better than Kobe's return tbh.

Rogue
12-09-2013, 11:14 PM
soft bigs just have a hard time dealing with beefy ones imho. Pau also had a poor series in 08 against the celtics imho, in which he made big baby Davis look like a prime shaq.

Brazil
12-10-2013, 06:13 AM
Go back to the favela and stay there waiting for a stray bullet, fuck boy.

like you have a clue of what a favela is, faggot

whitemamba
12-10-2013, 04:45 PM
Lakers are second worst in the league behind the jazz in allowing points in the paint, giving up 47.3 points per game.. This is what's killing us, pau is the softest big in the league, and everyone knows it. PAu needs To man up ASAP.

spurraider21
12-10-2013, 05:11 PM
Lakers are second worst in the league behind the jazz in allowing points in the paint, giving up 47.3 points per game.. This is what's killing us, pau is the softest big in the league, and everyone knows it. PAu needs To man up ASAP.
we all knew their interior defense was going to collapse. they lost freaking dwight howard and replaced him with Kaman...

what's interesting is that their perimeter D has been marginally better this year, with Blake, Wes Johnson, and Xavier Henry giving consistent effort, which is why they've had some good defensive performances this year. Unfortunately, you got Kobe back now, so a lot of that perimeter defensive intensity is going down the tube, and your soft middle will be further exposed

Bynumite
02-02-2014, 02:41 PM
Al Jefferson added to the list, i'm probably missing a few other players though.

And they say quality big men are a dying breed. They obviously haven't seen MVPussy play, he makes the average big man look like a bonafide all star :lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2014, 02:45 PM
This thread will age like a fine Chardonnay and only get better:lol

Can we retroactively add the historical beatdowns that Leon Powe, PJ Brown, and Aaron Gray put on him?

spurraider21
02-02-2014, 03:27 PM
Game Log
FG
3PT
FT
Reb.
Misc

Date
Opp.
Score
Min
FGM
FGA
FG%
3PM
3PA
3PT%
FTM
FTA
FT%
Off
Def
Reb
Ast
TO
Stl
Blk
PF
Pts

Apr 28
LAL
L 80-98
7:22

Apr 26
@LAL
L 90-106
13:48

Apr 24
LAL
W 93-88
15:31

Apr 22
LAL
L 86-100
7:01

Apr 20
@LAL
L 78-87
23:04

Apr 17
@LAL
W 109-100
20:05

oh is this Aaron Gray going balls deep? which game, tbh? you have some peculiar standards. if 12 points and 1 rebound is going balls deep, we have all sorts of this action going on daily imo

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2014, 03:35 PM
Yup, that same one. Do you remember that Game 1 (or that series) at all, or are you just caught boxscore watching again?

Either way, I'll be sure Pau gets your Hallmark sympathy card, he loves hearing from his fans.

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2014, 03:41 PM
For those who don't remember playoff Pau in 2011, here's a quick glimpse into the past:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8pV2v4wNJs

Dude checked out mentally due to pussy...ultimate beta behavior. So much so he had to be smacked on National TV:lol

RsxPiimp
02-02-2014, 04:03 PM
10-9

3-15 since

:lmao

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2014, 04:11 PM
3-15 since

A whole lot of unimpactful Pau double-doubles in that stretch, but it's only trendy to bash Kevin Love for that. I'd like to blame his horrible supporting cast, but word on the street is we have a blossoming young PG...

Bynumite
02-02-2014, 04:23 PM
For those who don't remember playoff Pau in 2011, here's a quick glimpse into the past:

Dude checked out mentally due to pussy...ultimate beta behavior. So much so he had to be smacked on National TV:lol

That situation says a lot about the amount of sand in Pau's vagina when the Zen Master of all people is in his face.

ElNono
02-02-2014, 04:28 PM

That was the Mavs series though... more than just Pau checked out on that one, including Odom and Bynum, IIRC...

That was a complete beatdown if there was one... and it mostly came from the perimeter, with Pedja and Terry going Ray Allen on the Lakeshow...

ElNono
02-02-2014, 04:29 PM
I do remember the Aaron Gray series against NO though... it's true that he gave him problems...

ElNono
02-02-2014, 04:32 PM
3-15 since

Hey, he had this Lakeshow team over .500 until Mamba came back... looking at that roster, that itself is impressive...

Contract year for him, and he's still would be valuable on a team that actually had NBA players on it, which IMO, it's the difference between Love and him... Love has a supporting cast (some overhyped) of NBA players... Pau does not.

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2014, 04:33 PM
That situation says a lot about the amount of sand in Pau's vagina when the Zen Master of all people is in his face.
Indeed, he never even got up off his special chair to pick his own ass...truly telling moment.

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2014, 04:34 PM
Hey, he had this Lakeshow team over .500 until Mamba came back... looking at that roster, that itself is impressive...

Contract year for him, and he's still would be valuable on a team that actually had NBA players on it, which IMO, it's the difference between Love and him... Love has a supporting cast (some overhyped) of NBA players... Pau does not.
How long are you gonna piss into the wind this year? Just curious:lol

ElNono
02-02-2014, 04:37 PM
How long are you gonna piss into the wind this year? Just curious:lol

:lol it's Fredo, not me that pissed into the wind.

MVPau is going to ride the numbers he's putting up this season all the way to the bank when the season is over and the Lakeshow are not going to see a dime.

He's still a damn useful player as a #2/#3 option on the right team.

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2014, 04:43 PM
He could be a damn good #3 somewhere...certainly not capable of #1, and not worth the money as a #2 in his advancing age. Still, if he would've had his hysterectomy done a few months earlier that year we could've 3-peated.

ElNono
02-02-2014, 04:48 PM
He could be a damn good #3 somewhere...certainly not capable of #1, and not worth the money as a #2 in his advancing age. Still, if he would've had his hysterectomy done a few months earlier that year we could've 3-peated.

Maybe Vanessa needed to shut the hell up, tbh... Pau being the 'sensitive' kind wasn't unknown.

Credit to Phil though, once he sensed that situation was not going to get better, he got the heck outta dodge.

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2014, 04:55 PM
Maybe Vanessa needed to shut the hell up, tbh... Pau being the 'sensitive' kind wasn't unknown.

Credit to Phil though, once he sensed that situation was not going to get better, he got the heck outta dodge.

See right there...you just blamed a female's gossip on Pau's poor play. You just made my argument for me:lol

Good day sir, go Donks.

ElNono
02-02-2014, 05:00 PM
See right there...you just blamed a female's gossip on Pau's poor play. You just made my argument for me:lol

Good day sir, go Donks.

Pau always has been a sensitive vajeje... that wasn't unknown back then either. I was always surprised how the zen master was able to get the best "more manly" out of him. Obviously, Phil's best work was Ron Ron, but still.

DeadlyDynasty
02-02-2014, 05:11 PM
Pau always has been a sensitive vajeje... that wasn't unknown back then either. I was always surprised how the zen master was able to get the best "more manly" out of him. Obviously, Phil's best work was Ron Ron, but still.
When the yeast rises, there's no telling what will happen. Phil wasn't used to that on an NBA court--he always lived by the 99 problems/Jay-Z code till that eurofag came along

ElNono
02-02-2014, 05:15 PM
When the yeast rises, there's no telling what will happen. Phil wasn't used to that on an NBA court--he always lived by the 99 problems/Jay-Z code till that eurofag came along

It's weird, because I remember Phil backing up Pau until those playoffs. Haven't seen Eleven Rings, but I wonder if he touched on that.

Rogue
02-02-2014, 09:42 PM
any big weighing more than 120 kg has a good chance to go balls deep in MVPussy imho.

Thread
02-02-2014, 09:46 PM

Then according to your need & want he returned to his vomit not for the first time, but, for the second. Unlike the first time when Kobe unlocked the doggie door and gave him a hand down, the last time they read thru his myriad of conditions & demands, then turned off the porch light.

ElNono
02-02-2014, 10:02 PM
^ what?

Joyrider
02-02-2014, 10:08 PM
http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120914120351/uncyclopedia/images/b/b5/Exploding-head.gif

spurraider21
02-03-2014, 01:18 AM
Yup, that same one. Do you remember that Game 1 (or that series) at all, or are you just caught boxscore watching again?

Either way, I'll be sure Pau gets your Hallmark sympathy card, he loves hearing from his fans.
when have i been caught box score watching before for you to say "again" in that sentence? the most memorable play from that game including Gray was Paul's laser one handed pass to him for a layup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShccPV4NsMA

yet it came against Bynum, not Pau

ambchang
02-03-2014, 08:14 AM
:lol Kobestans trying to do revisionist history again, trying to blame the entire 2011 series lost when:
1) Kobe stunk up the joint on offense just as badly, if not worse, and shut down by a million year old Kidd
2) It was Jason Terry and Peja who shot lights out vs. the Lakers. Mind you, two PERIMETER players who should be defended by Lakers GUARDS
3) Barea ran circles around the Lakers PERIMETER defense.
4) Gasol was a wuss while leading the Lakers in FTA
5) Gasol 2nd in assists, only one short of their PG Fisher
6) Gasol having only half the TO as Kobe, and Kobe losing a game with his TOs.

Thread
02-03-2014, 09:48 AM
:lol Kobestans trying to do revisionist history again, trying to blame the entire 2011 series lost when:
1) Kobe stunk up the joint on offense just as badly, if not worse, and shut down by a million year old Kidd
2) It was Jason Terry and Peja who shot lights out vs. the Lakers. Mind you, two PERIMETER players who should be defended by Lakers GUARDS

You can't beg for mercy & relief from the referee, not on live television. Cuban and his people got the '08 playbook and beat Gasol to death with it. Orlando woulda done likewise had they a lick a sense, but, Howard can't even read. Boston still had the charter copy in '10 but without Perkins (tee, hee) it was worthless.

P.s., 6

ambchang
02-03-2014, 10:09 AM
You can't beg for mercy & relief from the referee, not on live television. Cuban and his people got the '08 playbook and beat Gasol to death with it. Orlando woulda done likewise had they a lick a sense, but, Howard can't even read. Boston still had the charter copy in '10 but without Perkins (tee, hee) it was worthless.

P.s., 6

Yes, the playbook is to crowd the Lakers strength and make the other parts adapt, and the Lakers never did.

In 2009, Pau dominated the inside despite going up against the DPoY. The only thing stopping him from averaging more points was only getting to shoot 60 times despite shooting 60% from the field.

In 2008, the Celtics crowded Pau and he still put up great numbers. Again, the only thing stopping him from scoring more was number of shots.

In 2010, the Lakers fed him more, and Pau put up great numbers despite shooting a lower %, leading the Lakers in Game Score for the series, as well.

Thread
02-03-2014, 11:16 AM
^
In 2009 Gasol found that idiot across from him in Florida.

In 2008 Perkins & Powe broke his ass and made him cry.

In 2010 Perkins broke his ass and made him cry. Then a miracle occurred and we got straightened out.

In 2011 Dirk & Chandler broke his ass and made him cry. That was on us. What, we thought Cuban was going to be remiss to what happened in the prior 3 Finals? We attempted to whistle past the graveyard and got buried in it. 3 years later we're still dealing with Gasol, with some of us, my brother Kool one them stumping the Lakers to extend him!

How much did it take out of Kobe to shore up his own part of the load + babysit & beat Gasol 6 fucking years in order to preserve and instigate an NBA game from this fellow?

I'm just eternally grateful that Howard is a worse chickenshit than Gasol & Perkins blew out his knee. Otherwise, you'd a never had the pleasure of my company.

ambchang
02-03-2014, 11:46 AM
^
In 2009 Gasol found that idiot across from him in Florida.

In 2008 Perkins & Powe broke his ass and made him cry.

In 2010 Perkins broke his ass and made him cry. Then a miracle occurred and we got straightened out.

In 2011 Dirk & Chandler broke his ass and made him cry. That was on us. What, we thought Cuban was going to be remiss to what happened in the prior 3 Finals? We attempted to whistle past the graveyard and got buried in it. 3 years later we're still dealing with Gasol, with some of us, my brother Kool one them stumping the Lakers to extend him!

How much did it take out of Kobe to shore up his own part of the load + babysit & beat Gasol 6 fucking years in order to preserve and instigate an NBA game from this fellow?

I'm just eternally grateful that Howard is a worse chickenshit than Gasol & Perkins blew out his knee. Otherwise, you'd a never had the pleasure of my company.

Of course, the same would have made sense if you reversed Kobe and Gasol. Why not Gasol shored up Kobe? Kobe got kicked out of the first round twice and missed the playoffs once until Gasol joined, and they went to three straight finals since. We know the rest of the Lakers stayed relatively stable, as compared to what Gasol went through which was an entire team change, including coach, teammates, and culture. Whereas in the case of the Lakers, it was essentially the same team with Gasol airdropped in, so we know who was the guy who actually made the difference.

In 2008, Kobe had Pierce take his cookie and liked it.
In 2009, Kobe went up against nobodies.
In 2010, the Celtics were missing key pieces and started to get mysteriously high volume of FTA in the 4th quarter of the Game 7.
In 2011, Kidd and Marion destroyed Kobe.

Thread
02-03-2014, 11:52 AM
Of course, the same would have made sense if you reversed Kobe and Gasol. Why not Gasol shored up Kobe?

One needs to go no further than the fact that Gasol has never won a playoff game in his NBA career unless Kobe was with him.

Bill_Brasky
02-03-2014, 11:55 AM
One needs to go no further than the fact that Gasol has never won a playoff game in his NBA career unless Kobe was with him.

He'd have ten if he'd played with prime Shaq.

Thread
02-03-2014, 12:25 PM
He'd have ten if he'd played with prime Shaq.

& you'd have five if you could've held your water.

ambchang
02-03-2014, 12:53 PM

And Kobe has accomplished what without the best frontline in the league?

Like I said, the 2007 Lakers + Gasol = 3 straight finals appearance. That's a fact.

Gasol without the entire Lakers roster (including Kobe), coach, organization, and 20+ FTA in 4th quarter of Game 7 = first round exits.

I'd say it's much much easier to say which side has more variables and which side doesn't. Eh?

Thread
02-03-2014, 01:24 PM
And Kobe has accomplished what without the best frontline in the league?

Like I said, the 2007 Lakers + Gasol = 3 straight finals appearance. That's a fact.

Gasol without the entire Lakers roster (including Kobe), coach, organization, and 20+ FTA in 4th quarter of Game 7 = first round exits.

I'd say it's much much easier to say which side has more variables and which side doesn't. Eh?

That's pie-in-the-sky. The fact remains:::without Kobe Gasol has never won an NBA playoff game. & you yourself saw to that just last Spring, or, so I hear.

tee, hee.

ambchang
02-03-2014, 01:27 PM
That's pie-in-the-sky. The fact remains:::without Kobe Gasol has never won an NBA playoff game. & you yourself saw to that just last Spring, or, so I hear.

tee, hee.

And another fact is without the best frontcourt in the league Kobe couldn't even make the playoffs.

Thread
02-03-2014, 01:28 PM
And another fact

Your capitulation is duly noted.

ElNono
02-03-2014, 01:54 PM

You can also add:

9OQGFi_hLwM

He makes that shot and the Lakeshow start the series 1-0, with a potential game 5 at Staples...

ambchang
02-03-2014, 01:58 PM
Your capitulation is duly noted.

Your cherry-picking is duly noted.

ambchang
02-03-2014, 01:59 PM
You can also add:

9OQGFi_hLwM

He makes that shot and the Lakeshow start the series 1-0, with a potential game 5 at Staples...

Kobe's unclutch history is well known, but some people are just too stupid to see through the under-bite rat-face scrowl to understand 25% shooting in the clutch is horrible.

In a situation like that, the Lakers are MUCH better off giving the ball to MVPau who would either score at a higher percentage or pass the ball to a teammate for an open shot after drawing double and triple teams.

EDIT: Notice the Mavs didn't even bother giving him close attention, they KNEW they have a better chance of winning the game than losing with Kobe chucking up another hero-ball special.

Thread
02-03-2014, 02:28 PM
Kobe's unclutch history is well known, but some people are just too stupid to see through the under-bite rat-face scrowl to understand 25% shooting in the clutch is horrible.

In a situation like that, the Lakers are MUCH better off giving the ball to MVPau who would either score at a higher percentage or pass the ball to a teammate for an open shot after drawing double and triple teams.

EDIT: Notice the Mavs didn't even bother giving him close attention, they KNEW they have a better chance of winning the game than losing with Kobe chucking up another hero-ball special.

In '10 he made 7 last second shots to preserve victory. Sure, during the 82 games that was only fodder for ESPN and this Forum. When it got down to brass tacks though it came in quite handy when Artest sized up Pierce and broke his ass not in MA. - but in CA..

ambchang
02-03-2014, 03:36 PM
In '10 he made 7 last second shots to preserve victory. Sure, during the 82 games that was only fodder for ESPN and this Forum. When it got down to brass tacks though it came in quite handy when Artest sized up Pierce and broke his ass not in MA. - but in CA..

Artest gets his due. Kobe got too much of it.

Thread
02-03-2014, 07:38 PM
Artest gets his due. Kobe got too much of it.

Of course,,,I figured nothing less......Artest received the pass via osmosis.

C'mon, we all know where the bear shits in the buckwheat here:::you wanted Kobe to force that shot/miss it badly and for Boston to win the game and the title, then you'd a come in here and tore Kool & Luva a brand new asshole a piece. God only knows what you'd a done to me if,,,I mean once I showed up.

ambchang
02-04-2014, 08:49 AM
Of course,,,I figured nothing less......Artest received the pass via osmosis.

C'mon, we all know where the bear shits in the buckwheat here:::you wanted Kobe to force that shot/miss it badly and for Boston to win the game and the title, then you'd a come in here and tore Kool & Luva a brand new asshole a piece. God only knows what you'd a done to me if,,,I mean once I showed up.

If one of the teams were the Spurs, of course I would wish the events will unfold in favour of them, but since the Spurs weren't involved, I only wish the best basketball to be played and have no preference of one over the other.

To me, shooting 20FTs in the 4Q of a game 7 is not the best basketball played though.

Thread
02-04-2014, 11:12 AM
If one of the teams were the Spurs, of course I would wish the events will unfold in favour of them, but since the Spurs weren't involved, I only wish the best basketball to be played and have no preference of one over the other.

& I showed up after Gasol remained perfect without Kobe in the playoffs.

ambchang
02-04-2014, 11:25 AM
& I showed up after Gasol remained perfect without Kobe in the playoffs.

Thanks for saying something that has absolutely nothing to do with the subject on hand, and reminding us of how you chickenshit your way out for a good while all at the same time.

Thread
02-04-2014, 11:32 AM
Thanks for saying something that has absolutely nothing to do with the subject on hand, and reminding us of how you chickenshit your way out for a good while all at the same time.

Lettin' Allen back that big old Cadillac into that little space.

tee, hee.

ambchang
02-04-2014, 12:03 PM
Lettin' Allen back that big old Cadillac into that little space.

tee, hee.

Yet you didn't show up after 7. Chickenshit.

Thread
02-04-2014, 12:07 PM
Yet you didn't show up after 7. Chickenshit.

Saggin' into that paint, up more than 2.

tee, hee.

ambchang
02-04-2014, 12:16 PM
Saggin' into that paint, up more than 2.

tee, hee.

Saggin' in your Cubbyhole, until the Heat did the work for you.

Thread
02-04-2014, 12:55 PM
Saggin' in your Cubbyhole, until the Heat did the work for you.

I'm the man who became a legend in his own time.

ambchang
02-04-2014, 12:59 PM
I'm the man who became a legend in his own time.

Yes, a legendary chickenshit.

Bynumite
03-08-2014, 06:21 AM
The Manimal added to the list.