PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Is LeBron the worst motivational speaker in the history of the NBA

irishock
12-09-2013, 08:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEoMrik_Shs

If I was a Heat player Id fucking snap at this near illiterate monkey.

Thebesteva
12-09-2013, 09:42 PM
One thing MJ, Magic, and Kobe were always great at was giving the illusion that they were very smart individuals. Kobe had the italian and piano image, MJ had the alpha I went to a college unlike most nigs, and Magic had that yes massa slave smile. When it comes to Lebron, he really doesnt hide the fact he has a 12th grade education. Nigga can hardly speak. He strikes me as one of those guys that cant get through a sentence without throwing a mother fucker or a nigga in there.

purednuht
12-09-2013, 09:50 PM
i hate lebron he beat my thunder and buttfucked durant mercilessly :cry :cry :cry

:cry :cry :cry ylsselicrem tnarud dekcufttub dna rednuht ym taeb eh norbel etah i

thunderup
12-09-2013, 09:53 PM
^
:lol having to create this troll to try and contend with thunderup
:lol scrubs be trying everything in the book with the tune of no success

Thebesteva
12-09-2013, 10:34 PM
^
:lol having to create this troll to try and contend with thunderup
:lol scrubs be trying everything in the book with the tune of no success

Damn man none of my trolls ever get approved. WTF is the secret to making one and getting it approved by these assholes upstairs?

lefty
12-09-2013, 11:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEoMrik_Shs

If I was a Heat player Id fucking snap at this near illiterate monkey.

Lol I was going to start a similar thread.

Yeah his speeches are so cheesy

ohmwrecker
12-09-2013, 11:14 PM
He is borderline retarded.

CitizenDwayne
12-10-2013, 01:00 AM
:lmao Grown ass man using the word "dawg".

But as ridiculous as his shit is, his little minions seem to buy into it.

TE
12-10-2013, 01:06 AM
He is borderline retarded.
tbh if it wasn't for basketball, Lebron would just be another statistic.

HarlemHeat37
12-10-2013, 01:20 AM
Damn, I got chills listening to that, tbh..

There's nothing fake and dramatic about Lebron's speeches, it's all genuine, unlike Ray Lewis types, tbh..

His only concern is being real and motivating his troops with authenticity, he doesn't need to portray the image of a Southern preacher like Ray Lewis..

scanry
12-10-2013, 01:24 AM
Not counting the white player, Emeka Okafor is actually the smartest player in the league. Dude got his college degree in 3 years at UConn. :wow Actually J Lin will have him beat tbh.

But Ryan Fitzpatrick is actually a nerd. Dude got into Harvard with a 1580 on his SATs back when it was based on a 1600 score.

scanry
12-10-2013, 01:29 AM

There's nothing fake and dramatic about Lebron's speeches, it's all genuine, unlike Ray Lewis types, tbh..

His only concern is being real and motivating his troops with authenticity, he doesn't need to portray the image of a Southern preacher like Ray Lewis..

Son you gotta love Ray Lewis's pre game speech. Heck as a Patriots fan, i wish they had one. They haven't had one since Rodney Harrison. BTW Brady is one lousy motivator.

spurraider21
12-10-2013, 01:31 AM
Son you gotta love Ray Lewis's pre game speech. Heck as a Patriots fan, i wish they had one. They haven't had one since Rodney Harrison. BTW Brady is one lousy motivator.
i think brady's a great leader. he leads by example, not with bullshit pre-written speeches. dude goes out there and does his thing. i'm not a fan of his, but i respect what he is

AchillesHeel
12-10-2013, 01:33 AM
:cry :cry :cry ylsselicrem tnarud dekcufttub dna rednuht ym taeb eh norbel etah i

I missed you bro

RsxPiimp
12-10-2013, 01:55 AM

OMG dude, :lmao

irishock
12-10-2013, 01:58 AM
:lol what do you guys think Birdman is doing in the background

Cry Havoc
12-10-2013, 02:07 AM
5xhulZeZUh0

HI-FI
12-10-2013, 02:12 AM
that was a terrible speech. no big deal, they aren't paying him to write essays. his speech was basically "alright dawgs, let not lose this, Nike been pimping me out since birth and I can't deal with this shit if we lose, y'all feel me".

KaiRMD1
12-10-2013, 06:39 AM
tbh if it wasn't for basketball, Lebron would just be another statistic.

At least the ol' sport didn't drop out of high school and become that statistic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S8WRBcOibU

LkrFan
12-10-2013, 08:21 AM
:rollin :lmao :rollin

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-10-2013, 12:55 PM

:lmao you're such a faggot dude

Phillip
12-10-2013, 02:36 PM
you know people feel threatened when they waste time putting threads like this together, and then for other posters to actually think this means anything in the grand scheme of things :rolleyes