PDA

View Full Version : Avante

spurraider21
12-10-2013, 04:19 AM
:lmao the series of events that unfolded last night

i asked for advice on who to pick in the cowboys/bears game and...

spurraider21
12-10-2013, 04:19 AM
Dallas is coming off a bye more or less, remember they played on turkey day. Coming out of a bye they are 7-1 vs the number in their last 8.

They have scored 329 and given up 303 so they are a plus 26 team. The Bears have scored 323 and given up 332 so they are a minus team.

Cowboys have won 3 of their last 5 the Bears 2 of 5.

As a Sunday night dog Dallas is 10-11, as a Sunday night fav Chicago is 5-6.

The Bears are 4-2 at home, The Cowboys are 2-4 on the road , this is a biggie.

With the Eagles winning the Cowboys have to have this game, they do score more and give up less, they have been playing better lately than the Bears. Would you believe as a December fav the Bears are 20-19 and as a December dog the Cowboys are also 20-19....weird!

There isn't any real.....BOOM! there it is....for either side but if you must play the game, Cowboys plus the 1.5.

Anytime we deal with anything less than 3 you pretty much go with who you thinks should win the game. You do know that in most cases the favored winners usually cover anyway.

Since we saw the swing we saw in this particular "spot" we are being told everyone is on the Cowboys. We rarely see a favorite become a dog.

There is nobody here that has any clue at all about any of this stuff but me. Been at for over 40 years, not a stone I left unturned. I gave you every...fact..there is on the game.

You look at power points which takes everything these teams have done this season into consideration and we have.

Cowboys 25
Bears 20

Good luck getting any other serious betting advice here.

you know, i actually thought about listening, then this token of wisdom was given...

Tbh, you should just pick the opposite of whatever Avante suggests, it's a proven winning strategy :lol

and it kept piling on

:lol I'm definitely going to make small bets next year using the anti-Avante system, tbh..should be fun, sucks that it'll have to wait until September, though..

so I decided to listen to the advice of some of the more respected posters on the forum instead of the old lying rapist

i decided to bet against avante and december romo. took the bears

the rest is history, and i made some $$$$$$$$$$$$

avante is that nigga tho, helped me out in a time of need :lmao

http://i.imgur.com/EnM92GR.png?1

so i guess i just really want to thank avante again for coming through :toast

AchillesHeel
12-10-2013, 04:41 AM
:lmao betting expert

GoodOdor
12-10-2013, 09:20 AM
old faggot:lol

Spur-Addict
12-10-2013, 09:38 AM
I've tried to not pile on, but Avante, this is just getting worse and worse tbh. How are you going to rectify this shit? :lol

KoolAid Mans Brother
12-10-2013, 09:56 AM
I have honestly never seen someone so bad at picking NFL games than Avante. I seriously didn't think it was even possible to be that horrible. Worst I've ever witnessed.

symple19
12-10-2013, 10:23 AM
:lmao

lots of gold in this here forum today :lmao

Good job at compiling his stupidity, spurraider21 :lol

Clipper Nation
12-10-2013, 10:24 AM
:lmao The Anti Avante System never fails, tbh.....

spurraider21
12-10-2013, 10:49 AM
I've tried to not pile on, but Avante, this is just getting worse and worse tbh. How are you going to rectify this shit? :lol
you know what is is though? its not just that he has a shitty track record with picks. a lot of posters have been bad at the pickem threads, my record ATS for the entire season is 43-45 in my pool that i screen-shotted above (though i've now won 2 weekly's so i at least netted some money out of it :lol). thats not why we rag on him. its that he goes on and on about how great he is at betting. if he didn't talk about how he's a betting expert and he knows more about this than all of us, we wouldn't rag on him. so the old faggot deserves everything he gets. i mean lets be real, last night's game, with a 0.5 pointspread, was a tough call. if he just got it wrong, no biggie. but then he says shit like

"There is nobody here that has any clue at all about any of this stuff but me. Been at for over 40 years, not a stone I left unturned. I gave you every...fact..there is on the game.
You look at power points which takes everything these teams have done this season into consideration and we have.

Cowboys 25
Bears 20

Good luck getting any other serious betting advice here."

Blake
12-10-2013, 10:54 AM
:lol "Penn St shower squad"

:lol anti Avante system

Blake
12-10-2013, 10:54 AM
:lol "Penn St shower squad"

:lol anti Avante system

Bill_Brasky
12-10-2013, 10:57 AM
and just like that, spurraider with the first documented success of the "anti avante gambling system" goods.

this nig is gonna make us rich!!!

Spur-Addict
12-10-2013, 11:25 AM
you know what is is though? its not just that he has a shitty track record with picks. a lot of posters have been bad at the pickem threads, my record ATS for the entire season is 43-45 in my pool that i screen-shotted above (though i've now won 2 weekly's so i at least netted some money out of it :lol). thats not why we rag on him. its that he goes on and on about how great he is at betting. if he didn't talk about how he's a betting expert and he knows more about this than all of us, we wouldn't rag on him. so the old faggot deserves everything he gets. i mean lets be real, last night's game, with a 0.5 pointspread, was a tough call. if he just got it wrong, no biggie. but then he says shit like

"There is nobody here that has any clue at all about any of this stuff but me. Been at for over 40 years, not a stone I left unturned. I gave you every...fact..there is on the game.

Cowboys 25
Bears 20

Good luck getting any other serious betting advice here."

The fuck? :lmao

Forty years experience and still can't get it right eh Avante? Looks like Avante is a delusional, pompous without merit TOSB who needs to hang it up. :lol "No stone left unturned". Avante with the pedo, shitty betting bads. If Avante is often as wrong as it seems, I may have to collect a few shekles on this gravy train with biscuit wheels myself

AchillesHeel
12-10-2013, 11:51 AM
The fuck? :lmao

Forty years experience and still can't get it right eh Avante? Looks like Avante is a delusional, pompous without merit TOSB who needs to hang it up. :lol "No stone left unturned". Avante with the pedo, shitty betting bads. If Avante is often as wrong as it seems, I may have to collect a few shekles on this gravy train with biscuit wheels myself

:lmao :toast

spurraider21
12-11-2013, 04:50 AM
the absence of old faggotry was noticeable today :toast

KoolAid Mans Brother
12-11-2013, 09:59 AM
:lol Like clockwork, Avante is nowhere to be found early in the week as he hides from his horrible picks. No worries, he will return later in the week as if nothing happened, and remind us how he is a betting expert, and make more shity picks. He will tell us how he is up thousands of dollars for the year.

Clipper Nation
12-11-2013, 11:53 AM
:lmao Avante

leemajors
12-11-2013, 11:56 AM
he's out at the cabin for a week with no internet guys!

spurraider21
12-14-2013, 03:41 AM
Avante i'm trying to thank you here, how come there's no response? you helped me with my betting this week

ChumpDumper
12-14-2013, 02:14 PM
lol "no internet"

Bill_Brasky
12-14-2013, 02:26 PM
aka no access to the public library because he's getting hobo stink all over the children's section and parents are beginning to notice :lmao

johnsmith
12-16-2013, 09:19 PM
I'm curious to read avantes thoughts on this thread in particular.

Or maybe his opinion on Russell Wilson.

spurraider21
12-16-2013, 10:01 PM
Avante

Avante
12-17-2013, 12:41 AM
I get a kick out of all the attention.

But....it's all about numbers and "spots" where one team has a truck load of advantages vs the spreard. I look for trends and "spots". Look at yesterday, all those gpod teams coming off a loss.

Next week we'll have....

Baltimore at home vs NE
Carolina at home vs NO
Cinncy at home vs Vikes
Lions at home vs Giants

All games with playoff implications riding on them. The home fav is the play there.

irishock
12-17-2013, 01:13 AM
^ any tips on 7 card stud

Avante
12-17-2013, 01:20 AM
^ any tips on 7 card stud

Sure, never play with a wild card.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-17-2013, 01:21 AM
you guys are fuckin obsessed tbh lol

not hating... just.. weird

spurraider21
12-17-2013, 12:34 PM

But....it's all about numbers and "spots" where one team has a truck load of advantages vs the spreard. I look for trends and "spots". Look at yesterday, all those gpod teams coming off a loss.

Next week we'll have....

Baltimore at home vs NE
Carolina at home vs NO
Cinncy at home vs Vikes
Lions at home vs Giants

All games with playoff implications riding on them. The home fav is the play there.
i'll be sure to use this advice wisely tbh

AchillesHeel
12-17-2013, 01:21 PM

Next week we'll have....

Baltimore at home vs NE
Carolina at home vs NO
Cinncy at home vs Vikes
Lions at home vs Giants

So, you think the Ravens will beat the Pats?

Clipper Nation
12-17-2013, 01:53 PM
you guys are fuckin obsessed tbh lol

not hating... just.. weird

It's not "obsession" - the :lolld Fagg:lolt brags every offseason about how great he is at betting while making excuses for the year before.... he brings this upon himself by having a terrible betting record and losing money every year despite his constant boasts to the contrary, tbh....

DJR210
12-17-2013, 04:26 PM
:lmao left and right in this thread.

Avante
12-17-2013, 09:11 PM
So much for....

Ok everyone lets ignore Avante....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

spurraider21
12-17-2013, 10:02 PM
nobody is ignoring you. in fact, I used your advice (combined with the anti-Avante method) to profit, which was the motive of this thread

spurraider21
03-06-2014, 02:03 AM
decent check came in the mail, already deposited. thank you again avante, for contributing

http://i.imgur.com/6Th6UNO.png?2?8882

"RFL" is referring to rhino football league, which is seen in the pic page i posted earler:

Blake
03-06-2014, 02:31 AM
:lmao holy shit

Trainwreck2100
03-06-2014, 02:34 AM
decent check came in the mail, already deposited. thank you again avante, for contributing

http://i.imgur.com/6Th6UNO.png?2?8882

"RFL" is referring to rhino football league, which is seen in the pic page i posted earler:

congrats scrah save that check for spurs championship gear. Or a couple of bookers for when they lose

spurraider21
03-06-2014, 02:35 AM
its nothing major, but its good coin for somebody in college. avante is my nigga

Robz4000
03-06-2014, 02:42 AM
:lol Avante

Avante
03-06-2014, 02:46 AM
Well hell my own little platform, cool!

Ok, those first 4 weeks. When we don't know who these teams are yet. And neither do the linemakers. So the rule of thumb is play small home dogs, they are the best play early on as we figure out what is really going on.

Blake
03-06-2014, 02:57 AM
Well hell my own little platform, cool!

Ok, those first 4 weeks. When we don't know who these teams are yet. And neither do the linemakers. So the rule of thumb is play small home dogs, they are the best play early on as we figure out what is really going on.

We figured out long ago that you suck at this, fat ass.

HarlemHeat37
03-06-2014, 03:02 AM

:lmao..

Avante
03-06-2014, 03:03 AM

There are basic fundamentals to everything small fry. Your job as a serious handicapper is to find "spots" where one team has a huge advantage. Yep, time consuming trying to find three-five plays that best fit, a lot of weeding out.

Pay attention and learn something.

Avante
03-06-2014, 03:04 AM
:lmao..

Me vs you in 2014, you got balls?

spurraider21
03-06-2014, 03:10 AM
Harlem, this thread gives you the perfect strategy to beat Avante. use it and profit

Blake
03-06-2014, 03:13 AM
There are basic fundamentals to everything small fry. Your job as a serious handicapper is to find "spots" where one team has a huge advantage. Yep, time consuming trying to find three-five plays that best fit, a lot of weeding out.

Pay attention and learn something.

Seriously, you're fucking retarded.

What I've just learned in the last 20 minutes it's that someone made $800 betting the opposite of you.

Do you honestly not understand what is happening here? You are the 300lb butt of everyone's joke because you are so unbelievably bad at making picks.

There are so many people that put you on ignore because they give up trying to explain the obvious to you.

I honestly believe you are mentally retarded. Very serious. I almost feel pity for you.

Avante
03-06-2014, 03:13 AM
Harlem, this thread gives you the perfect strategy to beat Avante. use it and profit

This will make the second season I;ve tried to get this freak to take me on, all he does is make excuses.

Avante
03-06-2014, 03:19 AM
Seriously, you're fucking retarded.

What I've just learned in the last 20 minutes it's that someone made $800 betting the opposite of you.

Do you honestly not understand what is happening here? You are the 300lb butt of everyone's joke because you are so unbelievably bad at making picks.

There are so many people that put you on ignore because they give up trying to explain the obvious to you.

I honestly believe you are mentally retarded. Very serious. I almost feel pity for you.

How could anyone who understands the in and outs of winning betting the NFL point spread do so poorly? There isn't a thread, stat, bettiing angle I;m not aware of. I'm trying to get some real competition going here. Something this board never actually does. I just toss shit out there to get a response, get some action going, well, it works!

I suck so bad, right? Ok then who will take me on in 2014?

I've always felt sorry for you faggot, so dumb.

Blake
Me vs you in 2014, you got balls?

You said this to me too in 2012.

I'm no doctor, but it doesn't take one to see you are clinically insane.

You've simply just flat checked out of the real world.

spurraider21
This will make the second season I;ve tried to get this freak to take me on, all he does is make excuses.
But there is no point to bet with you. You will welch. Although if i'm not mistaken Harlem has similar baggage

Avante
03-06-2014, 03:22 AM
But there is no point to bet with you. You will welch. Although if i'm not mistaken Harlem has similar baggage

I;m talking about a running total. We all play our 5 best plays, and each week we keep track of who got how many right. What's to welch?

Avante
03-06-2014, 03:23 AM
You said this to me too in 2012.

I'm no doctor, but it doesn't take one to see you are clinically insane.

You've simply just flat checked out of the real world.

Little man, stop talking like a moron, ok?

Blake
03-06-2014, 03:25 AM
How could anyone who understands the in and outs of winning betting the NFL point spread do so poorly?

hello? do you not have your reading glasses on?

spurraider won $880 using the anti Avante system

Serious question: what the fuck is wrong with you?

Is it post war syndrome? Post pedo syndrome? What's the clinical reason behind your retardation?

Blake
03-06-2014, 03:27 AM
I;m talking about a running total. We all play our 5 best plays, and each week we keep track of who got how many right. What's to welch?

you'll lose and then Welch on admitting you lost.

Because you're insane like that.

Avante
03-06-2014, 03:32 AM
hello? do you not have your reading glasses on?

spurraider won $880 using the anti Avante system

Serious question: what the fuck is wrong with you?

Is it post war syndrome? Post pedo syndrome? What's the clinical reason behind your retardation?

Things aren't always as they appear to be slick, I'd think by now you'd have figured that out? If you weren't so dumb you would.

spurraider21
he'd bring the "mason made those picks" excuse out of retirement

Avante
you'll lose and then Welch on admitting you lost.

Because you're insane like that.

How would you do that?

spurraider21
03-06-2014, 03:33 AM
How would you do that?
like i just said, you would just blame mason

Blake
03-06-2014, 03:33 AM
Things aren't always as they appear to be slick, I'd think by now you'd have figured that out? If you weren't so dumb you would.

Things are exactly as they appear. He won money playing directly against your picks.

You're incredibly insane.

And fat.

Avante
03-06-2014, 03:34 AM
he'd bring the "mason made those picks" excuse out of retirement

I'll make my five best plays, they belong to me. I challenge anyone here to beat me over an NFL season. I will b e using alll the information available to me as I always do.

Avante
03-06-2014, 03:36 AM
Things are exactly as they appear. He won money playing against you.

You're incredibly insane.

And fat.

Well then it should be easy beating me in 2014, right?

Blake
03-06-2014, 03:39 AM
I'll make my five best plays, they belong to me. I challenge anyone here to beat me over an NFL season. I will b e using alll the information available to me as I always do.

God damn it's unbelievable. Just an endless loop of insanity.

:lol I can't say I've ever seen anyone like this nutbar.

Blake
03-06-2014, 03:41 AM
Well then it should be easy beating me in 2014, right?

Your psychiatrist doesn't know you're trying to make bets, does he.

That's Funked Up
03-06-2014, 03:41 AM
Are those plays Ats?

Avante
03-06-2014, 03:44 AM
God damn it's unbelievable. Just an endless loop of insanity.

:lol I can't say I've ever seen anyone like this nutbar.

Dude, I started betting NFL games back around 65, now figure it out stupid. Hell, tiny you could just bet home dogs and go 55%

Avante
03-06-2014, 03:45 AM
Your psychiatrist doesn't know you're trying to make bets, does he.

Does yours know all you do is follow other men around?

spurraider21
03-06-2014, 03:45 AM
Are those plays Ats?
yeah. season long pool, had to make 100 plays throughout the year. you can count 2 games per week as "double plays." i didn't place high enough in the end of season standings for a payout, but i won 2 individual weeklys for best win%

HarlemHeat37
03-06-2014, 04:50 AM
Does yours know all you do is follow other men around?

I accept your challenge, tbh..

If you win, Harlem receives a lifetime ban..

If I win, you stop sexually abusing underaged girls..

Deal???..

spurraider21
03-06-2014, 04:53 AM
:corn:

Blake
03-06-2014, 09:22 AM
Hell, tiny you could just bet home dogs and go 55%

but you didn't.

and it's back to the same drivel you've posted from day 1 here.

You're a fucking loon. You need a psychiatrist and Jenny Craig.

Avante
03-06-2014, 04:31 PM
I accept your challenge, tbh..

If you win, Harlem receives a lifetime ban..

If I win, you stop sexually abusing underaged girls..

Deal???..

Dude, over in those countries there is no such thing as....underage...girls working those bars, ok? And, I was there over 45 years ago, ok slugger?

Ok guy it's real obvious you pay no attention at all to what others tell you. So why talk to you?

You died!

Avante
03-06-2014, 04:31 PM
but you didn't.

and it's back to the same drivel you've posted from day 1 here.

You're a fucking loon. You need a psychiatrist and Jenny Craig.

Nobody should be this dumb.