PDA

View Full Version : What if Pop isn't always right?

DAF86
12-10-2013, 10:02 PM
What if what many of us want (which is playing Baynes over Ayres) is better for the team? You know, like that time many of us wanted Splitter to play over guys like Blair and Bonner and it turned out to be the right choice.

Just a thought.

Mikeanaro
12-10-2013, 10:14 PM
Pop should decide based on what happens during games and build a playoff team to win multiple rings, not 6, not 7.
He made good choices over the years, but sometimes fucks it big time.
Sometimes we are right but we dont see them training maybe in the gym Kawhi does really fly and Green makes thousands of 3s blindfolded, so he should set up a team based on results more than practice.
Pop likes to develop players but for a guy like ayres, I think he already hit the ceiling. :toast

ElNono
12-10-2013, 10:23 PM
I'm not even sold Pop thinks Errors is better than Baynes for the team...

This is just the time to play guys and see what he has... tonight, it was pretty clear he was fed up with Errors and went a different route...

TheGoldStandard
12-10-2013, 10:24 PM
There was no stat or any sign that indicated that Ayres should ever touch the floor again unless we're up 30 + points.

UZER
12-10-2013, 10:32 PM
It has nothing to do with baynes skill. Its because he has gotten over himself yet.

DAF86
12-11-2013, 07:55 PM
Man this was boring. I was expecting all the Popologists to come here and start doing their thing. T Park, ChumpDumper where are you sons?

Cry Havoc
12-11-2013, 08:29 PM
Man this was boring. I was expecting all the Popologists to come here and start doing their thing. T Park, ChumpDumper where are you sons?

Your thread is old and tired and boring. :lol Might have something to do with it.

DAF86
12-11-2013, 08:59 PM
Your thread is old and tired and boring. :lol Might have something to do with it.

Too many years of watching the Spurs are taking its toll.

SpursFan86
12-11-2013, 09:10 PM
I am a little irked that Baynes hasn't gotten a single minute of playing time yet through the 1st half. Dude has a career night, and then the next night you decide to not play him at all? Doesn't make sense to me.

HI-FI
12-11-2013, 09:12 PM
I am a little irked that Baynes hasn't gotten a single minute of playing time yet through the 1st half. Dude has a career night, and then the next night you decide to not play him at all? Doesn't make sense to me.
they said that Baynes rolled his ankle in the previous game, just giving him the night off.

SpursFan86
12-11-2013, 09:29 PM
they said that Baynes rolled his ankle in the previous game, just giving him the night off.

Ahh, alright. Makes more sense. I didn't catch the pre-game so yeah.