PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Jameer Nelson = glorified Patty Mills?

lefty
12-10-2013, 10:13 PM
Tbh

Spur-Addict
12-10-2013, 10:24 PM
They both have those raccoon eyes :lol Although, Nelson is probably better at penetrating and distributing. Mills isn't exactly a setup man

spurraider21
12-10-2013, 10:40 PM
mills is a better shooter, nelson is a better point guard. neither is exceptional defensively

DMC
12-10-2013, 10:55 PM
I think Orlando does better in the Finals with Alston tbh. I understand the switch by T-Rex, but Alston had them playing well and he was doing a hell of a job filling in. I felt Nelson came in and disrupted the offense. Otherwise, no. Patty Mills is a team player. Likes to shoot though.

jeebus
12-10-2013, 10:59 PM
They both have those raccoon eyes :lol Although, Nelson is probably better at penetrating and distributing. Mills isn't exactly a setup man
Patty doesn't have to do that since that's Manu's job. And seeing as how well the 2nd unit is doing, it's working out great. Now if Patty was a little bitch, couldn't shoot, and was Gary Neal on defense, then yeah....:lol

lefty
12-10-2013, 11:02 PM
I think Orlando does better in the Finals with Alston tbh. I understand the switch by T-Rex, but Alston had them playing well and he was doing a hell of a job filling in. I felt Nelson came in and disrupted the offense. Otherwise, no. Patty Mills is a team player. Likes to shoot though.
Oh man Alston had the perfect tempo for that Magic squad

If Master of Panic SVG didnt fuck up they could have beaten the Lakers

Alston-Lee-Hedo-Dwerwere killing when they were on the ocurt at the same time

lol Jameer making Fisher look like Larry Bird

Spur-Addict
12-11-2013, 11:45 AM
Patty doesn't have to do that since that's Manu's job. And seeing as how well the 2nd unit is doing, it's working out great. Now if Patty was a little bitch, couldn't shoot, and was Gary Neal on defense, then yeah....:lol

I absolutely agree that Manu/Beli handle those duties. And just because someone doesn't do something doesn't mean that cannot do something. But, I think Nelson is better at it for whatever it's worth. He is a much better defender than Neal, shoots at a high clip, and may or may not be as clutch because that hasn't been determined imo.

TDMVPDPOY
12-11-2013, 11:56 AM
jameer is just another guy who got famous....cause he was selected in the same draft class as dwert to the same team...

since both have been seperated, jameer feels like his been given the green light on a team with no alpha male that he can brick a new house every game with no punishment, since the orlando team is clearly tanking...

superbigtime
12-11-2013, 03:39 PM
Tony always gives Nelson complements and props, apparently thinks well of him.