PDA

View Full Version : Kings: Isiah Thomas

lefty
12-11-2013, 12:33 AM
Do you think he is underrated because he plays for the Kings ?

Or is he a chucker

I dont watch Kings games, so I'm asking lol

Buddy Mignon
12-11-2013, 12:35 AM
Do you think he is underrated because he plays for the Kings ?

Or is he a chucker

I dont watch Kings games, so I'm asking lol

He's just a scrub that put his foot in yalls ass. Get over it. #TOSB

jeebus
12-11-2013, 12:37 AM
lefty with the spelling goods

spurraider21
12-11-2013, 12:38 AM
he's a really good player. i have zero rooting interest in the kings, but i found myself legitimately upset that greivis vazquez was logging more minutes than Thomas even though he was getting obviously outplayed on a near nightly basis

lefty
12-11-2013, 12:38 AM
Isisah :lol

lefty
12-11-2013, 12:39 AM
He's just a scrub that put his foot in yalls ass. Get over it. #TOSB

Shut up faggot

he's a really good player. i have zero rooting interest in the kings, but i found myself legitimately upset that greivis vazquez was logging more minutes than Thomas even though he was getting obviously outplayed on a near nightly basis
Thanks

Well now Vasquez is gone :D

spurraider21
12-11-2013, 12:41 AM
Thanks

Well now Vasquez is gone :D
yeah, thats why at initial glance, in the trade thread i said i dont think its that bad for sacto. just to get vazquez out of there is a plus in itself. also, dumping salmons was a move that was in waiting for a long time. he was essentially their jax and was playing 25+ minutes per game. washed up guy that was logging minutes on a young team with guys begging for minutes

lefty
12-11-2013, 12:43 AM
yeah, thats why at initial glance, in the trade thread i said i dont think its that bad for sacto. just to get vazquez out of there is a plus in itself. also, dumping salmons was a move that was in waiting for a long time. he was essentially their jax and was playing 25+ minutes per game. washed up guy that was logging minutes on a young team with guys begging for minutes
Plus I think Thomas has the cojones to not give the ball everytime to the gay chucker

Rogue
12-11-2013, 08:53 AM
Guy got the balling talents from his gene imho. Only watched one game of the kings this season and it was also the first game in which Thomas started, and he literally ripped our defense apart tbh. If Gay fits in to the team well the three of them (Cousins/Gay/Thomas) would make a formidable trio.

AchillesHeel
12-11-2013, 09:21 AM
look at his stats, then look at his size, this lil nigga is ballin' his ass off, the boy is legit.

the boy is averaging 18 and 5 with 28 minutes per game, and is shooting 46/43/88 and he has a 24.0 PER

He's also playing on a bad team, but he's efficient as fuck.