PDA

View Full Version : Video Proof: Blacks are the least racist and on the whole a loving andforgiving race.

Creepn
12-11-2013, 02:31 PM
wQ_BObVA5Hs

I. Hustle
12-11-2013, 02:47 PM
Did he then look at you weird as he fondled your wife or did he already know the deal and just go to work?

m>s
12-11-2013, 02:49 PM
^lmao

mouse
12-11-2013, 03:00 PM
wake me up when two and half men can say N!gger on tv .

Holden_Caulfield
12-11-2013, 03:01 PM
lol birdie

I. Hustle
12-11-2013, 03:23 PM
Well he was going to fondle her but he didn't agree to the terms and conditions. So I let her lay half a tit on his arm.

So have you and Lebomb fought yet? I'm waiting.:lol

http://images.wildammo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/256sehz.gif

Not yet. He hasn't agreed to my terms and conditions yet. I'm willing to waive the loser gets buttsecksed but I will not budge on the all you can bang hooker buffet.

Suspect
12-11-2013, 03:46 PM
resorting to fake "reality" shows

DMC
12-11-2013, 05:27 PM
Was that video before or after the knockout game?

DMC
12-11-2013, 05:30 PM
:lol :toast Bout fucking time. I was at Red Lobster and invited this nice black couple to sit next to us. there was no more seats in the waiting area. I said, "y'all can come over here and squeeze next to us" they looked at me all crazy then came and sat next to us.

Did you realize they were the cleaning crew?

Reck
12-11-2013, 06:07 PM
Japanese people are the most modest of all races tbh..

The Gemini Method
12-11-2013, 06:10 PM
Japanese people are the most modest of all races tbh.. Not sure if there is an inside joke here--but they do have their racism stemming back to the Rape of Nanking against the Chinamen. They both still dislike each other and whatnot...

Reck
12-11-2013, 06:32 PM
Not sure if there is an inside joke here--but they do have their racism stemming back to the Rape of Nanking against the Chinamen. They both still dislike each other and whatnot...

It was sort of like a joke but also true about the modest part.

From what I've seeing they go out of their way to be respectfull and nice to you.

The Gemini Method
12-11-2013, 06:35 PM

From what I've seeing they go out of their way to be respectfull and nice to you.

'Tis true. However, they're really hard to communicate with. Not sure if its a standard for the people, but trying to get to places seemed to be more a hassle than it needed it to be. Don't know the culture inside and out, but hanging with some Yamaguchi-Gumi folks at a small yakitori hut was fun.

GoodOdor
12-11-2013, 06:35 PM

Tbh Japanese people are what you would call polite racists.

In you are a foreigner in their country, they basically assume you are too stupid to understand their norms/culture, and treat you like a child.

Trill Clinton
12-11-2013, 06:37 PM
Was that video before or after the knockout game?

terrible joke.

thanks for the vid creepn:toast

DMC
12-11-2013, 07:21 PM
terrible joke.

thanks for the vid creepn:toast

First you brag about playing the knockout game then you disavow it. I guess it didn't work so well for you. Maybe stick with the frost lord, king, wtf ever. That suits you more.

Trill Clinton
12-11-2013, 07:29 PM
First you brag about playing the knockout game then you disavow it. I guess it didn't work so well for you. Maybe stick with the frost lord, king, wtf ever. That suits you more.

huh? i never bragged about it. i saw the fear and fake outrage ya'll expressed of a made up game and trolled the fuck outta ya'll. but anyways, yea, that joke was pretty weak.

Suspect
12-11-2013, 07:33 PM
Careful DMC, he might get his UTSA homies to find you

Trill Clinton
12-11-2013, 07:38 PM
Careful DMC, he might get his UTSA homies to find you

me or lebomb? i never went to utsa, doggie. you still scared of the niggas in your apartment complex or nah?

Suspect
12-11-2013, 07:43 PM
me or lebomb? i never went to utsa, doggie. you still scared of the niggas in your apartment complex or nah?
Dont confuse scared with not liking you wannabe Cam'ron

Trill Clinton
12-11-2013, 07:48 PM
Dont confuse scared with not liking you wannabe Cam'ron

keep it real, them niggas sent you running to the other side of 410 wit ya tail between ya legs lol.

Suspect
12-11-2013, 07:54 PM
keep it real, them niggas sent you running to the other side of 410 wit ya tail between ya legs lol.
Aw shit you caught me Trill

:lol thinking 410/bandera has people to be scared of

:lol niggas

:lol UTSA

Trill Clinton
12-11-2013, 08:01 PM
Aw shit you caught me Trill

:lol thinking 410/bandera has people to be scared of

:lol niggas

:lol UTSA

i'm not thinking nothing, fam. just going off what you said in the past. some niggas in the complex put some fear in your heart and you got the fuck up outta dodge.

Suspect
12-11-2013, 08:06 PM
i'm not thinking nothing, fam. just going off what you said in the past. some niggas in the complex put some fear in your heart and you got the fuck up outta dodge.
go back and quote my fear cause im pretty sure I said "Im hoping there's no probs, cause im close to unleashing my inner coon and turning these into Coppermill Part 2"

DMC
12-11-2013, 10:31 PM
huh? i never bragged about it. i saw the fear and fake outrage ya'll expressed of a made up game and trolled the fuck outta ya'll. but anyways, yea, that joke was pretty weak.

The "I was trolling" defense.

How quaint.

Rogue
12-11-2013, 11:35 PM
Japanese people are the most modest of all races tbh..

Asians are the most racist and the japs ain't no exception imho. Just crooking to everyone on sight like a goddamn cock ain't no sign of being modest. They smile to you all the time then will stab you in the back tbh.