PDA

View Full Version : Heat: :lol LeRoid complaining about officiating yet again

thunderup
12-11-2013, 04:03 PM
Ethan J. Skolnick ‏@EthanJSkolnick 8u
LeBron on Roy: "He takes a lot of teams out of their games... They allow him to use his verticality more than any other player in league,"

:lol crying about the officiating again
:lol telling daddeh Stern to watch out for the :cry physical play :cry from the Pacers
:lol same thing as last year after the Bulls game
:lol :cry "man they playing wrestling out there man" :cry

hater
12-11-2013, 04:05 PM
btw, while we on the subject of roids and hgh, Wade looks like a mutant shark out there

wtf that motherfucker been taking? cocktail of hghg, roids and baby fetuses?

hater
12-11-2013, 04:06 PM
these niggas should have starred as Leonardo and Donatello in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie :lmao

http://i.imgur.com/GeJOq.png

thunderup
12-11-2013, 04:17 PM
these niggas should have starred as Leonardo and Donatello in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie :lmao

http://i.imgur.com/GeJOq.png
If it weren't for HGH, Wade wouldn't even be playing. I think mixing the HGH with his daily STD-medication has caused a sort of masking effect on blood samples for drug tests.

LeRoid, well he's the golden boy. He can get away with it. That illuminati yall.

AussieFanKurt
12-11-2013, 04:28 PM
such is life cunts

elmanutres
12-11-2013, 04:34 PM
nba hgh is a scandal waiting to blow up soon

CitizenDwayne
12-11-2013, 05:02 PM
Yep. LeBron just can't catch a break because of all that biased officiating.

HI-FI
12-11-2013, 06:35 PM
btw, while we on the subject of roids and hgh, Wade looks like a mutant shark out there

wtf that motherfucker been taking? cocktail of hghg, roids and baby fetuses?

spot on nigga. Wade will most likely go down like the Lance Armstrong of the NBA, people will think how much that shit helped them get their 2 titles, since he had to man up in both Finals when Lebron was getting overwhelmed at the moment.

You're right about the shark mutant theory, it's possible Weyland-Yuletani cross bred some monkey DNA with that mutant shark shit from the Deep Blue Sea. It will take awhile til they get to the bottom of this.

GovernmentMan
12-13-2013, 10:55 PM
I agree with Lebron. Even Jeff Can Gundy said something like "Are we supposed to believe that Roy Hibbert is the only big guy in the league that learned suddenly how not to foul?"

Clipper Nation
12-13-2013, 10:58 PM
LeBron's right, tbh.... it's funny how Hibbert is the only big in the league that gets these "verticality" calls, it's never even mentioned for anyone else....

TDMVPDPOY
12-13-2013, 11:01 PM
build like tank but afraid of physical plays

after every good play he taunts and shit like his the toughest **** in the world, but afraid of contact? gtfo fake ass nigga

12-13-2013, 11:42 PM
LeBron's right, tbh.... it's funny how Hibbert is the only big in the league that gets these "verticality" calls, it's never even mentioned for anyone else....
it's true, but more bigs should get "verticality" calls. It shouldn't be that guards can just throw themselves in the paint and bigs have to just jump out of the way. But then again, this league is molded around offense.

Thread
12-13-2013, 11:46 PM

Only pussies & assholes play the officiating card.

daslicer
12-13-2013, 11:54 PM
it's true, but more bigs should get "verticality" calls. It shouldn't be that guards can just throw themselves in the paint and bigs have to just jump out of the way. But then again, this league is molded around offense.

I agree with this that its been like that for the last 10 years that perimeter players can drive to the hole and just throw themselves into the bigs and get fouls. Any superstar perimeter player when in doubt can just stumble into the paint and scream when they get a slight bump to get the call. Durant is nearly impossible to guard because of the way they make these calls.

12-14-2013, 12:00 AM
I agree with this that its been like that for the last 10 years that perimeter players can drive to the hole and just throw themselves into the bigs and get fouls. Any superstar perimeter player when in doubt can just stumble into the paint and scream when they get a slight bump to get the call. Durant is nearly impossible to guard because of the way they make these calls.Maybe Hibbert can change the game?? :wow