PDA

View Full Version : Made A Quick Pit Stop In The Chi Enroute To Canada

Koolaid_Man
12-11-2013, 05:54 PM
So i stop through the Chi to visit a friend on my way to Canada...check in at the hotel...1st night the bartender snow bunny approaches after she's done talking to what I assumed were rich white business men. She smiles at me and I smile back. She engages and I play shy...finally I open up...2nd night I come to the bar with my muscle shirt on. She's talking to a white dude. He leaves and she engages me again right on que. She said she told the white guy that I reminded her of an ex. Which is a clear sign to me that she wanted me to know she fucks black guys. Next she's telling me that I have a smooth.voice and that she bets I'm romantic. So she slides me her number...and I'm like cool. I told her I had limited availability but wanted to hang out for about 2hrs with her..she said cool. So later on I text her my room number and that's it.

She flew off the handle saying she's not that kind of girl and that I should be ashamed of myself. She said she would never come to my room. I was like WTF is up with this bitch. So next day she's texting me saying she's sorry and wants to hang out with me. She told me her life's story and now were cool...i went to her place...

Don't worry Trill I did it right bro... Lol

Trill Clinton
12-11-2013, 06:22 PM
my nighttp://i44.tinypic.com/1675dfq.png

you staying on the magnificent mile or nah?

Koolaid_Man
12-11-2013, 06:30 PM
my nighttp://i44.tinypic.com/1675dfq.png

you staying on the magnificent mile or nah?

Naah its cold as fuck over here but I'm in the Opera district...

DMC
12-11-2013, 06:32 PM
lol "check me out, I left my basement"

Trill Clinton
12-11-2013, 06:38 PM
Naah its cold as fuck over here but I'm in the Opera district...

cool. be safe, fam and enjoy your trip.

CubanSucks
12-11-2013, 06:54 PM
:lol it's like kids playing make believe. If I thought he was smart enough I'd say kool should take all his stupid little anecdotes and write a book

Koolaid_Man
12-11-2013, 07:03 PM
:lol it's like kids playing make believe. If I thought he was smart enough I'd say kool should take all his stupid little anecdotes and write a book

I thought posting location could easily be triangulated. Just saying Kori could help you out. Lol

m>s
12-11-2013, 07:12 PM
lol writing fake n!gger stories

tlongII
12-11-2013, 08:16 PM
What is "The Chi"?

Chief Brody
12-11-2013, 08:25 PM
What is "The Chi"?

Chiraq, where black-on-black crime is rampant, and ignored by leaders of the African American community.

Damn shame.

CuckingFunt
12-11-2013, 09:46 PM
There was this one time where, man, it's crazy...

I had sex with someone, you see, and felt absolutely no need to post about it to strangers on the interwebs.

Wild, I know.

CubanSucks
12-11-2013, 09:56 PM
Chiraq, where black-on-black crime is rampant, and ignored by leaders of the African American community.

Damn shame.

:lmao

There was this one time where, man, it's crazy...

I had sex with someone, you see, and felt absolutely no need to post about it to strangers on the interwebs.

Wild, I know.

bullshit. Tell me you've had sex and didn't go straight to your anonymous internet friends, tell me that

CuckingFunt
12-11-2013, 10:38 PM
bullshit. Tell me you've had sex and didn't go straight to your anonymous internet friends, tell me that

This message board is the extent of my anonymous Internet "friends." You're welcome to search my posting history if you think it's bullshit.

I have talked about sex here, as has everyone, but I've never bragged about particular exploits or encounters. And I've certainly never started threads to do so. I've rightly judged it to be a) no on else's business, and b) something no one gives a shit about.

Buddy Mignon
12-11-2013, 11:11 PM
This message board is the extent of my anonymous Internet "friends." You're welcome to search my posting history if you think it's bullshit.

I have talked about sex here, as has everyone, but I've never bragged about particular exploits or encounters. And I've certainly never started threads to do so. I've rightly judged it to be a) no on else's business, and b) something no one gives a shit about.

:rolleyes

Koolaid_Man
12-11-2013, 11:49 PM

I have talked about sex here, ahaeveryone, but I've never braggeabout particular exploits or encounters. And I've certainly never started threads to do so. I've rightly judged it tobe a) no on else's business, and b) something no one gives a shit about.

So I'm at the bar now...my girl is talking to her other customers...I've already hit it....but I find it absolutey hilarious listening to the white bar . patrons try to flirt...they are so pathetic...LOL...these guys are fucking morons..i had no idea how lame these SAWMs were.

DMC
12-11-2013, 11:57 PM

They need the string and the cups: "Bravo are you there, over?" "Call me Kool Breezey... I'm undercover" "Roger Bravo, you're undercover as Kool Breezey" "Stop calling me Bravo, I don't want the enemy to know who I am... wait, my mom is calling, I have to go eat dinner".

CubanSucks
12-12-2013, 01:48 AM

I was being sarcastic

HarlemHeat37
12-12-2013, 03:29 AM
:lol Cedric's adventures, tbh..

Ceddy, is your Diolomat father making a political trip and you're tagging along, tbh?..

lefty
12-12-2013, 04:09 AM
http://xaxor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Its-a-trap21.jpg

Rogue
12-12-2013, 09:19 AM
^ this nigga :lmao nigga's gullible tbh, hadn't he noticed there was no bellybutton above the hairy area?

Blake
12-12-2013, 09:31 AM
Lol muscle shirt

I. Hustle
12-12-2013, 09:38 AM
Kool's "Chi" pic with the fam. Nigga be on the far right.

http://rayhigdon.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/IMG_2920.jpg

Akeem
12-12-2013, 12:33 PM
I have a date with Lisa! :hat