PDA

View Full Version : YouTube: The Spurs Reflect the NBA's Global Initiatives

hooperflash
12-11-2013, 06:39 PM
Short Video Clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ03UxTGMwU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Mikeanaro
12-11-2013, 06:42 PM
I dont get that NBA global thing, but it is nice to see them in mexico and return to Usa in one piece.

PÒÓCH
12-11-2013, 11:40 PM
I dont get that NBA global thing, but it is nice to see them in mexico and return to Usa in one piece.

Marketing, selling more product lining their coffers with crazy mad money for lord Stern. Think of Smaug on LOR.
Did Coca Cola stay local? Think about it kiddo.

Mikeanaro
12-12-2013, 12:08 AM
Marketing, selling more product lining their coffers with crazy mad money for lord Stern. Think of Smaug on LOR.
Did Coca Cola stay local? Think about it kiddo.
I know what you mean, but mexico? they are busy with the cartels right now, a friend of mine went to England in 2006 and came back with a Coke can featuring Lebron, I see a market in England, but South America excepting Chile and Brazil is fucking dead. And mexico is at north but it is dead too.
Global could mean something in China or countries with good acquisitive money per capita.
The only reason they went to mexico is because the country is next to San Antonio, poor kids didnt have shoes. Stern and his stupid marketing strategies.
Here in Argentina some entertainment group wanted to do something like MANU VS KOBE thing, you know like an all star game with Manu and his team vs Kobe team, but Kirby had his achilles thing and nothing happened, also we were hoping to build a new stadium to have Basketball shows like that but our government is corrupt so they took the money to buy the elections however they are finished and we are gonna have a hell of a crisis in a matter of days, so I understand your point, but Mexico... I dont get that NBA global thing no hablar ingleso :downspin:

PÒÓCH
12-12-2013, 03:09 AM
I know what you mean, but mexico? they are busy with the cartels right now, a friend of mine went to England in 2006 and came back with a Coke can featuring Lebron, I see a market in England, but South America excepting Chile and Brazil is fucking dead. And mexico is at north but it is dead too.
Global could mean something in China or countries with good acquisitive money per capita.
The only reason they went to mexico is because the country is next to San Antonio, poor kids didnt have shoes. Stern and his stupid marketing strategies.
Here in Argentina some entertainment group wanted to do something like MANU VS KOBE thing, you know like an all star game with Manu and his team vs Kobe team, but Kirby had his achilles thing and nothing happened, also we were hoping to build a new stadium to have Basketball shows like that but our government is corrupt so they took the money to buy the elections however they are finished and we are gonna have a hell of a crisis in a matter of days, so I understand your point, but Mexico... I dont get that NBA global thing no hablar ingleso :downspin:

Drug Cartels? Mexico city is just like any other large metropolitan city. Your ignorance and arrogance of other cultures is alarming and dreadful. In the near future you should consider a Humanities course or possibly some extensive traveling. You need to be careful when you stereotype people you come across as insensitive naive and shallow. Marketing is why a guy like Manu is playing in the NBA now.

Mikeanaro
12-12-2013, 11:53 AM
Drug Cartels? Mexico city is just like any other large metropolitan city. Your ignorance and arrogance of other cultures is alarming and dreadful. In the near future you should consider a Humanities course or possibly some extensive traveling. You need to be careful when you stereotype people you come across as insensitive naive and shallow. Marketing is why a guy like Manu is playing in the NBA now.
Lol you are ignorant but worst than that you are arrogant
http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2013/11/12/local-hunger-fordrugsbringstorturekidnappinganddeathtomexicocit y.html
http://www.cannabisculture.com/content/2013/10/21/Mexico-City-Leaders-Aim-Fight-Cartel-Violence-Legalizing-Pot
There are no cartels in metropolitan cities because they have lots of people there living so they dont care, WRONG! its all about marketing kiddo! imagine those lots of people in those places using drugs.
Just like any other big city, Fuck you in the ass...kiddo!