PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Kobe Wannabe Steph Curry goes balls deep on Kobe

Gino-Step
12-11-2013, 08:05 PM
Alipour: So let's say there are five seconds left in the game, one shot to win it all, and you get to draw up the final play in some Space Jam–type world. On the floor is Ray Allen, Jordan, Kobe, Reggie Miller and you. Who's your No. 1 option?
Curry: Jordan's No. 1. I'm No. 2. Then you go Ray, then Reggie, then Kobe. Three-pointer or not, same answer.

:wow:lol:lmao:downspin:

Thebesteva
12-11-2013, 08:57 PM
Alipour: So let's say there are five seconds left in the game, one shot to win it all, and you get to draw up the final play in some Space Jam–type world. On the floor is Ray Allen, Jordan, Kobe, Reggie Miller and you. Who's your No. 1 option?
Curry: Jordan's No. 1. I'm No. 2. Then you go Ray, then Reggie, then Kobe. Three-pointer or not, same answer.

Quite possibly the most well thought out and written thread in forum history

dirk4mvp
12-11-2013, 09:20 PM
tbh it's pretty well documented that Kobe doesn't shoot very well in crunch time. Would be interesting to see the other 4 players' stats in that situation.

Michael Jordan.
12-11-2013, 09:26 PM
I'm just waiting on Curry's ankles to pull a Kevin Ware

racm
12-12-2013, 06:35 AM
LeBron without Ray: 1
LeBron with Ray: 2

Kobe without Shaq/Pau: 0

Killakobe81
12-12-2013, 11:58 AM

no issue that is a fine list. LOL Steph places Kobe behind MJ, Ray, reggie and himself and that is a insult?

AchillesHeel
12-12-2013, 05:23 PM
tbh it's pretty well documented that Kobe doesn't shoot very well in crunch time. Would be interesting to see the other 4 players' stats in that situation.

Well, MJ is a career 50% shooter on last second shots in the playoffs, while Kirby is 7-27(26%) in the playoffs.