PDA

View Full Version : When is the "fat, absentminded husband and smart wife schtick" ...

Chief Brody
12-11-2013, 08:56 PM
...going to run its course on sitcoms and commercials? Women are horrible decision makers and need men for financial security and to help them navigate through life's common sense dilemmas. Just spread your legs and make babies...don't be condescending, snooty c.unts.

m>s
12-11-2013, 08:57 PM
zionist agenda brother. marginalize men, dilute the genepool. we have their battleplans now it's up to us to counterattack.

CubanSucks
12-11-2013, 09:56 PM
you sound like Gavin McInnes and I like it

DMC
12-11-2013, 10:38 PM
...going to run its course on sitcoms and commercials? Women are horrible decision makers and need men for financial security and to help them navigate through life's common sense dilemmas. Just spread your legs and make babies...don't be condescending, snooty c.unts.

Truth.

Women are often too entrenched in themselves and the drama present in their social circles (real or imagined) to even notice the world around them. That's why they are so fucking stupid when it comes to every day common sense shit. Even those I've met who hold advanced degrees are just overcompensating for having a vagina instead of a penis. You can always tell because they demand to be taken seriously and no one really does even though they pretend to in meetings.

HI-FI
12-11-2013, 11:22 PM
basically agree with OP but does this include King of Queens, because that's a very underrated show imo. if anything that show is pretty realistic because the wife is shown as a bitch a lot of the times.

Rogue
12-11-2013, 11:28 PM
^ it's not the genitals that determine one's social "gender" though, just like you once said. Some female may also earn your respect through hardwork combined with her inborn intellects (like our goddess), that's why my most respected and admired personality in the world is female (our goddess) despite how much of a misogynist I've always been tbh.