PDA

View Full Version : White Guy Meets Black Kid: KNOCK OUT!!!

Buddy Mignon
12-11-2013, 10:06 PM
What's wrong with you white boys and these glass jaws.:rollin

GueOJtRFxq0

m>s
12-11-2013, 10:09 PM
Lets square up then

Buddy Mignon
12-11-2013, 10:15 PM
Lets square up then

Real talk... I had a white boy flag me down once because I cut him off by accident. Of course I obliged... that motherfucker got out the car real quick ready to knuckle up. I hesitated to see if he was strapped then I got out the car. You should have seen that cat do an about face.:lol

Leetonidas
12-11-2013, 10:21 PM
Real talk... I had a white boy flag me down once because I cut him off by accident. Of course I obliged... that motherfucker got out the car real quick ready to knuckle up. I hesitated to see if he was strapped then I got out the car. You should have seen that cat do an about face.:lol

Not surprised, who wouldn't be terrified of this beastly anime warrior

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/317/8/f/naruto_cosplay_by_klauuu94-d6u3jlm.jpg

CubanSucks
12-11-2013, 10:22 PM
R.I.P. promising young man. All we can do now is send yet another subhuman to prison to even the score

DJR210
12-11-2013, 10:29 PM

Lmao, fake, Naruto loving, asian faggot. Did you charge up and do a special move like Dragonball Z, faggot?

DMC
12-11-2013, 10:34 PM

Well yeah. The image of terrorists has impregnated the American psyche, so when a sand chimp suddenly stands up and you realize it's one of them, you instantly expect to hear "allah u akbar" before the boom.

DJR210
12-11-2013, 10:39 PM
Well yeah. The image of terrorists has impregnated the American psyche, so when a sand chimp suddenly stands up and you realize it's one of them, you instantly expect to hear "allah u akbar" before the boom.

So is this idiot an arab, or a chink?

He's black on ST, a lonely asian male muddling his way through e-Compton as Ghosts of Gayshir on his Naruto forum, but is really a towel head?

m>s
12-11-2013, 10:43 PM
Real talk

Real talk, let's square up. I'll punch a fucking hole straight through your face.

Leetonidas
12-11-2013, 10:55 PM
Middle East = Asia

Buddy Mignon
12-11-2013, 11:10 PM
^^ Ok So buddy is an Asian male, likes cartoons and acts Black? WTF? And is Luva? I remember Luva being a much better keyboard warrior.

These lil niggas can't see me, homie. I've been biding my time.

DJR210
12-11-2013, 11:21 PM
These lil niggas can't see me, homie. I've been biding my time.

You should do a native american, or even a pacific islander gimmick..anything is better than the fake black schtick, tbh.

HI-FI
12-11-2013, 11:27 PM

:lol

Floyd Pacquiao
12-11-2013, 11:55 PM
What's wrong with you white boys and these glass jaws.:rollin

GueOJtRFxq0
lol you're a paki. paki's are known for having glass chins.

Biernutz
12-12-2013, 12:30 AM
That's a surprise the coward hit A young guy. I'm sure the coward hit him when his
hands were down and didn't see it coming. I guess the coward couldn't find a old guy or a woman
to hit on. I would like to see one of these jerks play that game at a gun show...