PDA

View Full Version : Dealing With The Issue Of Homosexuality

Koolaid_Man
12-12-2013, 01:21 PM
I've been hit on by 2 guys during this road trip. It takes a real man to accept it and not get upset...sometimes it can even be flattering...:lol

CitizenDwayne
12-12-2013, 02:12 PM
Consult your avatar.

Chingo Bling
12-12-2013, 02:25 PM
Listen, Koolo. I think for the mos part your ok. I for one will noy yudge you if you like to take the chile up the ass. It's gross to me pero if that mase you happy then so be it. Of course you are going to get hit on if all you go to is the gay bars.

lebomb
12-12-2013, 02:29 PM
I've been hit on by 2 guys during this road trip. It takes a real man to accept it and not get upset...sometimes it can even be flattering...:lol

I dont know about that niggra...... :lmao

But it happened to me before. I went into Target and came back out....there was a note on my car. To the hot tall black dude in the orange gym shirt. I would love to suck your cawk!!! Hit me up....hispanic dude on the D/L.

I was like WTF!!!?? :wow

Chingo Bling
12-12-2013, 02:45 PM

But it happened to me before. I went into Target and came back out....there was a note on my car. To the hot tall black dude in the orange gym shirt. I would love to suck your cawk!!! Hit me up....hispanic dude on the D/L.

That was me, guey. We talked Jose into dressing up like a jotito and we was going to lure you into his ban and take your money and yewelry.

bus driver
12-12-2013, 04:29 PM
i thought u were queer?

FkLA
12-12-2013, 04:42 PM

Damn that dude has no shame :lmao

KarmaKarma
12-12-2013, 05:34 PM
My ex bf got hit on by gays.
Awkward.
Explains.
:lmao

chunticakes
12-12-2013, 06:49 PM
the chingo bling troll is quite possibly the best troll evar.

double corn.

ChumpDumper
12-12-2013, 06:55 PM
I've been hit on by 2 guys during this road trip. It takes a real man to accept it and not get upset...sometimes it can even be flattering...:lolYou accepted the advances of two gay men?
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/oh-my-takei.gif

RichardSimmons
12-13-2013, 12:15 AM

accepting it is the first step. Glad you finally came out!

TDMVPDPOY
12-13-2013, 12:30 AM
oi koolaid remember when u log in as avante and created a thread u wanted to be a women to know that feeling whats it like to give a headjob

here was a perfect opportunity for you to go give 2 males a headjob as a male...