PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Lebron is due for a long term injury

spursfan1000
12-13-2013, 12:30 AM
Just sayin :flag:

Thread
12-13-2013, 12:33 AM
You've only yourself to blame for your misery. You beat him. Had him face ass down and somehow you found a way to lose an NBA Title after you had it in the fuckin' trophy case. & I can see that happening to a dozen other teams and it would fit like a fuckin' glove. Not you though. Never in a million years do that shoe fit, but, by God, you jammed it on and now you got to wear it.

thunderup
12-13-2013, 12:35 AM
HGH saying otherwise partner.

spursfan1000
12-13-2013, 12:35 AM
You've only yourself to blame for your misery. You beat him. Had him face ass down and somehow you found a way to lose an NBA Title after you had it in the fuckin' trophy case. & I can see that happening to a dozen other teams and it would fit like a fuckin' glove. Not you though. Never in a million years do that shoe fit, but, by God, you jammed it on and now you got to wear it.
oh

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-13-2013, 12:39 AM
fuck lebron and fuck his cocksucking fans

Thread
12-13-2013, 12:41 AM
He's already straightened out now. It's too late to spite him. If he'd a lost last June then he'd be on the line again, but, once he went back-to-back he was juiced in ever more. & Media just eats the shit out of it. They needed that so bad and you were the perfect "victim." I'd a hated seeing you win it, but, by God I hate Media being able to laud James like the Spurs never had it won. It's a hoot. A complete black ball and blackout of that event.

Thread
12-13-2013, 12:45 AM

You have to take the foul there. You do it from training camp until the last out in the Spring, every fucking time, every fucking game. You don't decide it in the TO. You don't stand around discussing it, wringing your fucking hands, blathering on. It's just boiler platedPERIOD

It's not a game in the Boy Clubs or CYO. It's not a game. It's a businessPERIOD

Jacob1983
12-13-2013, 12:53 AM
Make some damn free throws and the butthurt wouldn't exist.

irishock
12-13-2013, 12:55 AM
That's why he's been coasting through regular seasons, despite most years he'll still win the MVP anyway, and then turn it up for the playoffs only. I'm sold on the 'LBJ will be the GOAT' wagon.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-13-2013, 12:57 AM
That's why he's been coasting through regular seasons, despite most years he'll still win the MVP anyway, and then turn it up for the playoffs only. I'm sold on the 'LBJ will be the GOAT' wagon.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Kool Bob Love
12-13-2013, 12:59 AM

Kool Bob Love
12-13-2013, 12:59 AM

How about not pulling Mr. Game HIGH 17 rebounds out of the game?

Thread
12-13-2013, 01:00 AM

& the look on Kiwi's face was almost like he knew it would lead to utter disaster, and yet that had not occurred whatsoever. Like somebody had walked over the Spurs grave at that moment. What a weird fucking night. I'd given up. Turned the channel and was watching Hogan's Heroes lamenting my plight. I turned it back just in time to see the aftermath of Allen's shot. I don't even remember pulling the lever on the Lazy Boy. I just remember floating on air down the hallway and ending up here in front of the CPU and on the NBA Forum.

irishock
12-13-2013, 01:00 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

You weren't laughing that hard after he put up 37 and 12 in game 7.

Kool Bob Love
12-13-2013, 01:01 AM

DALE plz

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-13-2013, 01:01 AM
You weren't laughing that hard after he put up 37 and 12 in game 7.

spurraider21
12-13-2013, 01:03 AM
people that are hoping for a lebron injury are faggots that don't think their teams can beat lebron

Thread
12-13-2013, 01:06 AM
DALE plz

I am shovelin' it pretty heavy tonight. tee, hee.

I'll hit the old proverbial sack-a-rooney. Night fellows.

elmanutres
12-13-2013, 01:14 AM
& the look on Kiwi's face was almost like he knew it would lead to utter disaster, and yet that had not occurred whatsoever. Like somebody had walked over the Spurs grave at that moment. What a weird fucking night. I'd given up. Turned the channel and was watching Hogan's Heroes lamenting my plight. I turned it back just in time to see the aftermath of Allen's shot. I don't even remember pulling the lever on the Lazy Boy. I just remember floating on air down the hallway and ending up here in front of the CPU and on the NBA Forum.
it was pretty terrible. I had my car keys on my dam hands ready to head to downtown. That's how close. But as bad as it was i'm way over it. To the point where lakertroll bringing up 6 does not evoke any bitter feeling from me. Though I still try to avoid any videos relating the finals like the plague. I still have confidence in the spurs winning it this year, I don't care what any person says. I find 6 will make winning it much more worthwhile. It's a risk but I trust my team.

CitizenDwayne
12-13-2013, 01:15 AM

Well said.

BatManu20
12-13-2013, 01:20 AM
LBSJs freak athleticism + HGH = Never getting injured. I really don't see him suffering anything serious tbh.

Jacob1983
12-13-2013, 01:25 AM
Your best chance is for some crazy Cavs fan to walk on the court in Cleveland against superfriends and stab Lebron or something.

ezau
12-13-2013, 01:33 AM
You have to take the foul there. You do it from training camp until the last out in the Spring, every fucking time, every fucking game. You don't decide it in the TO. You don't stand around discussing it, wringing your fucking hands, blathering on. It's just boiler platedPERIOD

It's not a game in the Boy Clubs or CYO. It's not a game. It's a businessPERIOD

I smell skunk

Rogue
12-13-2013, 09:32 AM
the sign of aging will go beyond his half-bald head imho. Sure he'll become sort of injury prone when he turns 35 something since he pretty much overused his body and athleticism in his early years. But even if he plays a Paul Pierce style of game he would still be top5 of the league with his fundamentals and everything he procured through the past few years.

Suspect
12-13-2013, 09:41 AM
only long term injury lebron can suffer from is the hgh clinic shutting down due to a severe tornado

Thread
12-13-2013, 11:33 AM
I find 6 will make winning it much more worthwhile.

& it would, but, winning it won't eradicate 6 from your psyche. You've been touched.

Trainwreck2100
12-13-2013, 11:37 AM
No HHeG's NoHt

Thebesteva
12-13-2013, 12:10 PM
Just sayin :flag:

Actually you're quite right. The amount of shit that has gone 'right' for this guy and he's still barely won last year. Its eventually going to fall on his head