PDA

View Full Version : Skull-1 is a fan of Manu playing poorly; NOT a Spurs fan

dallasmaverickslose
12-13-2013, 12:51 AM
Obvious troll from downstairs is obvious. Whenever Manu doesn't play well you would never have guessed the Spurs lost a game according to "#1 Spurs fan" Skull-1, who is more interested in Manu sucking than this team doing well.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-13-2013, 12:54 AM
just giving him the attention he wants, tbh..

Sean Cagney
12-13-2013, 12:54 AM
Okay, and some are Manu fan boys and only talk about him or were not fans before he was not here... I see your point but it goes both ways. Me personally I want him and the team to win and do well, forget single players this is about a team and thats all I care about (Not what someone says on the net about my fave player to make a thread on it). He was horrible in the finals last year for the most part and thats a fact so I can see a fan being hurt or upset about that. So for this year so good from the man! I want him to keep it up.

GO SPURS!:lobt:

Kool Bob Love
12-13-2013, 01:22 AM
Okay, and some are Manu fan boys and only talk about him or were not fans before he was not here... I see your point but it goes both ways. Me personally I want him and the team to win and do well, forget single players this is about a team and thats all I care about (Not what someone says on the net about my fave player to make a thread on it). He was horrible in the finals last year for the most part and thats a fact so I can see a fan being hurt or upset about that. So for this year so good from the man! I want him to keep it up.

GO SPURS!:lobt:

You gotta be the most level headed Spur fan on here. Props.:toast:flag:

Sean Cagney
12-13-2013, 01:30 AM
You gotta be the most level headed Spur fan on here. Props.:toast:flag:Thank you. Some will say I hate but Manu is one of the few jerseys I have upstairs and I got it in 06 after his foul! I supported him! He is or can still be a baller! I love Manu but he played bad last year late and it did hurt us because we needed Manu to win it all no doubt. Props to you for not blasting me like some would in here for that.

I want another title and all to do well on the way as we will need that to get there! All in and one goal, period.

jARS mEsH sEt
12-13-2013, 01:35 AM
And PlayNando is a Manu fan masquerading as a Nando fan, cleverly and stealthily praising Manu (or defending him from criticism) pretty much non-stop :lol

And, the first two posters in this thread are prime candidates for PlayNando tbh :lol

I used to think that PlayNando = ElNono because they always posted in close conjunction in the same thread which was highly suspect, tbh, but Nono swears that he "doesn't do trolls" so I had to expand my list of possible candidates.

Diego20
12-13-2013, 07:45 AM
And PlayNando is a Manu fan masquerading as a Nando fan, cleverly and stealthily praising Manu (or defending him from criticism) pretty much non-stop :lol

And, the first two posters in this thread are prime candidates for PlayNando tbh :lol

I used to think that PlayNando = ElNono because they always posted in close conjunction in the same thread which was highly suspect, tbh, but Nono swears that he "doesn't do trolls" so I had to expand my list of possible candidates.

You are Skull-1 or James Evans (something like that) IMO.

Bruno
12-13-2013, 09:20 AM
Don't give him the attention he is looking for.

Thanks.