PDA

View Full Version : 1080 says stoudamire will ...

ducks
07-29-2005, 02:16 PM
Radio Show Today 2-3 p.m. 1080-AM
We'll have a lot to talk about on today's radio show --- 2-3 p.m. on 1080-AM today. We're always going to deal with the topic of the day, which is essentially the most important topic to you, the good people of Oregon.

And that's subject to change, but... among other things we'll cover...

SPOILER ALERT: I spoke to a source who tells me Damon Stoudamire isn't going to Houston or Cleveland and will likely agree to terms with a mystery team sometime in the next 72 hours unless the Blazers get involved in a sign and trade.

DOUBLE SPOILER ALERT: I've been doing a lot of Sacramento radio, and lemme tell you, those cats are nervous about the arrival of Bonzi Wells. Ahhh, come on, it's not like most of you are in the line of fire. I mean, as long as you're not working in a convenience store, or attending games, or playing against him and are within spitting range, or coaching him, or you're a teammate... safe as a kitten.

bigbendbruisebrother
07-29-2005, 02:50 PM
SPOILER ALERT: I spoke to a source who tells me Damon Stoudamire isn't going to Houston or Cleveland and will likely agree to terms with a mystery team sometime in the next 72 hours unless the Blazers get involved in a sign and trade.

If this were a vBookie, I'd bet DS goes to the Knicks. Brown isn't going to put up with a two guard running his offense (Marbury).

Horry For 3!
07-29-2005, 03:03 PM
The Cavs really need to sign a pg, McInnis just signed with the Nets.

ducks
07-29-2005, 03:06 PM
yeah him going to cavs will cause chemisty problems and give james another excuse not to make the playoffs

Spurs košarka kultura
07-29-2005, 03:12 PM
I think he will end up in Memphis, granted they move J Wil.