PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Why China needs to be banned from All-Star voting

monosylab1k
12-14-2013, 10:07 AM
http://nba.si.com/2013/12/12/nba-all-star-returns-kobe-bryant-roy-hibbert-winners-losers/

Since Chinese NBA fans are even more retarded than American fans, we have to deal with this shit. They vote for any shitty chinese player and have a bigger hard-on for Kobe than most douchebag Laker fans. And now it's come to this -

Achilles Bryant projected to be a starter.
Jeremy Lin 4th among guards

If Yao was still on the ballot he'd probably still lead the league. Something needs to be done about these stupid chinks.

Rogue
12-14-2013, 10:12 AM
stupid chinks :cry

Truthbomb bro :toast those people are stupid as fuck and I bet if you were on the eastern ballot they would've generously cast their votes to you as well just for your skin color that looks similar as theirs, despite that you eat pickles and they eat dead rats and cats.

The stupid voting system is one of the reasons why people don't take ASG seriously anymore, tbh.

monosylab1k
12-14-2013, 10:16 AM
despite that you eat pickles and they eat dead rats and cats.

:rollin

Boomersgold
12-14-2013, 10:20 AM
stupid chinks :cry

Truthbomb bro :toast those people are stupid as fuck and I bet if you were on the eastern ballot they would've generously cast their votes to you as well just for your skin color that looks similar as theirs, despite that you eat pickles and they eat dead rats and cats.

The stupid voting system is one of the reasons why people don't take ASG seriously anymore, tbh.

You took it too far.

If what you're saying is true, then why didn't Yi Jianlian make the All-Star team? or Wang ZhiZhi? Or that other Chinese fellow that used to play on the Lakers?

LkrFan
12-14-2013, 10:24 AM
You took it too far.

If what you're saying is true, then why didn't Yi Jianlian make the All-Star team? or Wang ZhiZhi? Or that other Chinese fellow that used to play on the Lakers?They're not on the ballot numbnuts. :lol

TDMVPDPOY
12-14-2013, 10:24 AM
You took it too far.

If what you're saying is true, then why didn't Yi Jianlian make the All-Star team? or Wang ZhiZhi? Or that other Chinese fellow that used to play on the Lakers?

sun yue the chinese wanker u thinkn about, i think he even got a ring or someshit....lol they called him the chinese pippen or someshit

Rogue
12-14-2013, 10:26 AM
And I wish there were a similar system applied to the Oscar voting, so our Goddess would've got the 14' Oscar on lock since she has such a HUGE fanbase in china. Goddess's rather small, her size is similar to most asian bitches and her facial figure is pretty asian too in some way, no surprise she's so popular in Asia and Spain and other regions where guys are generally short. In china there ain't no such dickheads like cubansucks who hate our goddess, tbh

Rogue
12-14-2013, 10:29 AM
You took it too far.

because they weren't on the ballot, to begin with, and the chinks were too dumb to know they could still vote for them even when their names weren't on the ballot.

Boomersgold
12-14-2013, 10:33 AM
because they weren't on the ballot, to begin with, and the chinks were too dumb to know they could still vote for them even when their names weren't on the ballot.

Actually, Yi was on the ballot a few times. Seems the Chinese tried voting him in as well.

http://www.insidehoops.com/all-star-voting-results.shtml

2009 NBA ALL-STAR VOTING: EAST
Forwards: LeBron James (Clev) 1,940,162; Kevin Garnett (Bos) 1,375,814; Yi Jianlian (NJ) 1,216,348;
Read more at http://www.insidehoops.com/all-star-voting-results.shtml#2GTz3O2ZrtdOAbr6.99

Bill_Brasky
12-14-2013, 10:45 AM
NBA fans are easily the most retarded out of the major sports. throw in the fact that they're Chinese and you've got the ultimate bandwagonning fuckface. chinese claim to be smart but they just know a lot of math. when it come to social events and voting they are truly autistic.

Clipper Nation
12-14-2013, 10:47 AM
You took it too far.

China literally came thisclose to getting fucking Yi into the All-Star Game over Kevin Garnett a few years ago :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-14-2013, 10:53 AM
You took it too far.

There was a year where Yi Jianlian was 3rd among EC forwards and was barely edged out of the starting lineup.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-14-2013, 10:53 AM
CN beat me to it.

Trainwreck2100
12-14-2013, 11:14 AM
dat little jimmy kimmel kid knew what's up

scanry
12-14-2013, 11:22 AM
There was a year where Yi Jianlian was 3rd among EC forwards and was barely edged out of the starting lineup.

I think Stern had something to do with that. pretty sure he rigged it.

whitemamba
12-14-2013, 11:31 AM
China literally came thisclose to getting fucking Yi into the All-Star Game over Kevin Garnett a few years ago :lol

how close?

Koolaid_Man
12-14-2013, 11:37 AM
http://nba.si.com/2013/12/12/nba-all-star-returns-kobe-bryant-roy-hibbert-winners-losers/

Since Chinese NBA fans are even more retarded than American fans, we have to deal with this shit. They vote for any shitty chinese player and have a bigger hard-on for Kobe than most douchebag Laker fans. And now it's come to this -

Achilles Bryant projected to be a starter.
Jeremy Lin 4th among guards

If Yao was still on the ballot he'd probably still lead the league. Something needs to be done about these stupid chinks.

Chinese people are literally the smartest people in the world...they can turn a beeper into a VCR...

Boomersgold
12-14-2013, 11:50 AM
how close?
Forwards: LeBron James (Clev) 1,940,162; Kevin Garnett (Bos) 1,375,814; Yi Jianlian (NJ) 1,216,348;

whitemamba
12-14-2013, 11:53 AM

:lol

i was being sarcastic, but good lookin out bro. :toast

Sportstudi
12-14-2013, 12:06 PM
You took it too far.

I remember Yi almost made it 4-5 years ago. He was 2nd in votes for Forwards only behind LeBron after the 3rd round of returns despite having shitty stats all over the board. Garnett was behind him as were all the others. And Garnett somehow managed to overtake him in the final days of the voting process. Of course, Yi didn't get in there as a reserve as he didn't earn it by any means.

Sportstudi
12-14-2013, 12:08 PM
Actually, Yi was on the ballot a few times. Seems the Chinese tried voting him in as well.

http://www.insidehoops.com/all-star-voting-results.shtml

Read more at http://www.insidehoops.com/all-star-voting-results.shtml#2GTz3O2ZrtdOAbr6.99

Just read your reply to Rogue after posting my first answer. There's the voting I meant. In 2009 Yi was ahead of Garnett before the last return and then Garnett was still able to make some huge push (or rather Garnett's fans).

elmanutres
12-14-2013, 01:31 PM
the fans voting in general needs to be banned.