PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Tony Parker For Pau Gasol and You Boys Got Yourself A Deal !!!

Koolaid_Man
12-14-2013, 05:22 PM
Gasol and Duncan would be awesome together....face it...with all the other talent on your team you would't need Parker's services...yall got Kiwi Leotard and the light-skinned dude with the big lips that be shootin all those 3's....

if you don't give up Parker we're trading Pau's sponge cake ass to the east...I'd even trade him to Cleveland for Bynum :lol

AchillesHeel
12-14-2013, 05:22 PM
:rolleyes

MeloHype
12-14-2013, 05:24 PM
Jeff Ayres for Achilles

irishock
12-14-2013, 05:25 PM
Kobe for Duncan straight up

DMC
12-14-2013, 05:33 PM
lol, Lakerfan covets success, thinks its a player thing instead of a team thing, didn't learn after 2013 season.

HI-FI
12-14-2013, 05:33 PM
Parker and Rapist would be an overload of Heroball.

Koolaid_Man
12-14-2013, 05:36 PM
Parker and Rapist would be an overload of Heroball.

:lmao I guess even the mere suggestion of another player coming to LA makes that other player all of a sudden shitty...Spur fan blastin Parker on a hypothetical

DMC
12-14-2013, 05:39 PM
:lmao I guess even the mere suggestion of another player coming to LA makes that other player all of a sudden shitty...Spur fan blastin Parker on a hypothetical

Lakers play a shitty brand of ball, which is why they need superstars to even compete. They don't develop players because a shitty system doesn't put out good role players and doesn't develop stars. You want a Spurs 28th pick that the Spurs developed, and you think he could bring the same level of success to the Lakers franchise as if the Spurs success is all about the Spurs leading scorer.

You're fucked. The Lakers fans are relegated to watching that pile of shit team stink up the league for at least two more seasons. Meanwhile the Spurs will keep winning games.

Koolaid_Man
12-14-2013, 05:46 PM
Lakers play a shitty brand of ball, which is why they need superstars to even compete. They don't develop players because a shitty system doesn't put out good role players and doesn't develop stars. You want a Spurs 28th pick that the Spurs developed, and you think he could bring the same level of success to the Lakers franchise as if the Spurs success is all about the Spurs leading scorer.

You're fucked. The Lakers fans are relegated to watching that pile of shit team stink up the league for at least two more seasons. Meanwhile the Spurs will keep winning games.

:lol :lmao@6

Thread
12-14-2013, 05:48 PM
Meanwhile the Spurs will keep winning games.

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

Koolaid_Man
12-14-2013, 05:50 PM
Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 6
^ fiffy

spurraider21
12-14-2013, 05:53 PM
the Lakers system had been pretty generous to role players, like lamar odom and derek fisher. fisher would not have been a starting point guard on most nba teams, but he started for a championship team. ariza and mwp were both impactful role players as well

HI-FI
12-14-2013, 05:58 PM

pseudo-nigga please. I've been calling Parker out on the Heroball from the beginning.

besides him and Kobe would definitely not get along. Parker would be blowing a Marseilles size load in Vanessa before All Star break.

Koolaid_Man
12-14-2013, 05:58 PM
pseudo-nigga please. I've been calling Parker out on the Heroball from the beginning.

besides him and Kobe would definitely not get along. Parker would be blowing a Marseilles size load in Vanessa before All Star break.

like he did Tammy's ass?

HI-FI
12-14-2013, 06:00 PM
like he did Tammy's ass?

I doubt he did but I also don't study Duncan's ass like you do.

Thread
12-14-2013, 06:07 PM
Parker would be blowing a Marseilles size load in Vanessa before All Star break.

Maybe Kobe would watch. tee, hee.

"There'd been times when I felt like Tony was my worst enemy, but, now I suddenly felt different. She'd given herself to this man, this Frenchman and I'd permitted it, encouraged, desired such. I watched Parker's bubble butt pound my wife and I was conflicted. I didn't know whether I should stay or go, make a wester omelet for breakfast, or, as a tribute his French toast. How could face the Spurs going forward. I did have their collosal mistake last June in my favor. After they'd skunked us, they won their 5th NBA World Title. Then Super Jew appeared out of the crowd, tapped Poop on the shoulder and made him give the trophy back. I acted like I empathized with them, but, afterward I'd called Dale and we'd laughed our asses off about it.

Now as I watched from the foot of the bed I couldn't see much of Tony because axe handle ass blocked the view. Her cries of rapture stung my ears. Vanessa made some of her own as well.

It then occurred to me to check my wallet. My wad was still there, undisturbed by Van or Tone. I grabbed the KY and relaxed."

HI-FI
12-14-2013, 06:14 PM
Maybe Kobe would watch. tee, hee.

"There'd been times when I felt like Tony was my worst enemy, but, now I suddenly felt different. She'd given herself to this man, this Frenchman and I'd permitted it, encouraged, desired such. I watched Parker's bubble butt pound my wife and I was conflicted. I didn't know whether I should stay or go, make a wester omelet for breakfast, or, as a tribute his French toast. How could face the Spurs going forward. I did have their collosal mistake last June in my favor. After they'd skunked us, they won their 5th NBA World Title. Then Super Jew appeared out of the crowd, tapped Poop on the shoulder and made him give the trophy back. I acted like I empathized with them, but, afterward I'd called Dale and we'd laughed our asses off about it.

Now as I watched from the foot of the bed I couldn't see much of Tony because axe handle ass blocked the view. Her cries of rapture stung my ears. Vanessa made some of her own as well.

It then occurred to me to check my wallet. My wad was still there, undisturbed by Van or Tone. I grabbed the KY and relaxed."
^ the Ed McBain of cuck literature

Reck
12-14-2013, 06:17 PM
LOL Grasping

Thread
12-14-2013, 06:22 PM
^ the Ed McBain of cuck literature

Here's some:::

Chapter 46.

They prepared for intercourse. Together they pushed the sheet down past Henri's buttocks. He separated Girl's legs and she raised her knees.

"Puis mon butt, repas, papa?" Her. A giggle for effect. 'butt!' In all the chicanery I'd forgotten about my request on Girl's behalf and papa's grant of same. My Vienna Sausage was fast becoming a natural casing Sugardale wiener.

"Repas, je le jure, belle enfant. Je dois vous êtes le premier. Je dois, jeune fille." Him.

"Ne pas se précipiter, papa. Nous avons la nuit et le jour."

"Girl." Papa twitched his buttocks and lodged himself inside my wife.

"Plus, papa." Bright and brilliant--easily pierced the shadows.

Papa instantly obeyed his most cherished child-flexed his buttocks once more.

"Plus, papa, plus." Her cry, so young, so joyous. Girl spread wider-knees rising higher.

"Mon bébé fille." Papa doted on his most precious child.

"Qui, papa, I am your only baby girl." Girl spread a portion more, her knees cresting at the summit.

He locked up, raised up and placed the flat of each hand behind each knee. "Mai je enfant?"

"Timshel, papa. I will not break. I am a strong girl, papa." Yes, I'd been forbidden.

And Girl was true to her guarantee. And it was papa's turn and pleasure to whisper where Girl's knees and ears met.

It was a magnificent sight. The pale brilliance of their white and pink flesh. The youthful vigor stretched to a fine limit and the rank maturity of male power so consummate I was at once awestruck.

He moved with a fluidity of one much younger. I could not compare, no. I worked in jerks and spasms, end commanding means. Always. Papa did not, he was in total command of himself and my wife.

"My butt, papa, then my butt?" Her voice the embodiment of girlish feminine mystique.

"Repas, mon enfant. Bientôt, bebe." Like a locomotive Henri pounded Girl's quiver. A snap to his hips, hard and precise. Her squeals deep, beneath her words of love, inquisitiveness and encouragement. Papa's sack, heavy, bloated with content of life and sustenance covered a generous portion of Girl's crevice, hid from me the intended goal, the target of her, no, of our request.

"Pas pressé, papa. Toute la nuit, mon amour." Girl brushed the hair from his forehead and tilted the basin of her body to his advantage.

A near imperceptible miss by a piston in papa's engine chamber caused Girl to rake the edge of her nails (all 10) across Henri's hirsute chest. Hard.

"Rouspéter!" Henri barked at her.

"Qui, I am your bitch, papa. Only yours." She manipulated once more. Her laughter rich and black as the night.

"Prochainement, papa!" Papa's sack contracted, exposing Girl's bud. It's virginity in imminent peril.

Papa found yet another gear and ignoring the failed piston executed it.

"Mon maître, mon seul maître."

"Girl!" Papa hissed thru clenched teeth. "I, I, I, Girllllllllllllllll."

"Come in Katie-Girl, papa. Let it all come, papa. I want it all." She reached and slapped his left butt cheek with her right palm. Hard.

"Sacre bleu--à nouveau!" Girl slapped the same cheek once more. Harder.

"Vous êtes un diable femme, Katie-Girl." Henri froze. His sack twitched and sent it's contents to the injector.

"Qui, monsieur, load Katie-Girl with your stuff, papa." A giggle from Hell as she took the same 10 nail edges and raked them over Henri's upraised buttocks. Deep and hard.

The Frenchman's anguished scream of pain fed rapture pierced the earliest rumors of sunrise over the Canadian cataracts in the shadow of the sovereign.

ElNono
12-14-2013, 06:56 PM
Turnobili-Belli-Kawhi-Duncan-Gasol... let's do it...

:lol

Brazil
12-14-2013, 07:08 PM
Here's some:::

Chapter 46.

They prepared for intercourse. Together they pushed the sheet down past Henri's buttocks. He separated Girl's legs and she raised her knees.

"Puis mon butt, repas, papa?" Her. A giggle for effect. 'butt!' In all the chicanery I'd forgotten about my request on Girl's behalf and papa's grant of same. My Vienna Sausage was fast becoming a natural casing Sugardale wiener.

"Repas, je le jure, belle enfant. Je dois vous êtes le premier. Je dois, jeune fille." Him.

"Ne pas se précipiter, papa. Nous avons la nuit et le jour."

"Girl." Papa twitched his buttocks and lodged himself inside my wife.

"Plus, papa." Bright and brilliant--easily pierced the shadows.

Papa instantly obeyed his most cherished child-flexed his buttocks once more.

"Plus, papa, plus." Her cry, so young, so joyous. Girl spread wider-knees rising higher.

"Mon bébé fille." Papa doted on his most precious child.

"Qui, papa, I am your only baby girl." Girl spread a portion more, her knees cresting at the summit.

He locked up, raised up and placed the flat of each hand behind each knee. "Mai je enfant?"

"Timshel, papa. I will not break. I am a strong girl, papa." Yes, I'd been forbidden.

And Girl was true to her guarantee. And it was papa's turn and pleasure to whisper where Girl's knees and ears met.

It was a magnificent sight. The pale brilliance of their white and pink flesh. The youthful vigor stretched to a fine limit and the rank maturity of male power so consummate I was at once awestruck.

He moved with a fluidity of one much younger. I could not compare, no. I worked in jerks and spasms, end commanding means. Always. Papa did not, he was in total command of himself and my wife.

"My butt, papa, then my butt?" Her voice the embodiment of girlish feminine mystique.

"Repas, mon enfant. Bientôt, bebe." Like a locomotive Henri pounded Girl's quiver. A snap to his hips, hard and precise. Her squeals deep, beneath her words of love, inquisitiveness and encouragement. Papa's sack, heavy, bloated with content of life and sustenance covered a generous portion of Girl's crevice, hid from me the intended goal, the target of her, no, of our request.

"Pas pressé, papa. Toute la nuit, mon amour." Girl brushed the hair from his forehead and tilted the basin of her body to his advantage.

A near imperceptible miss by a piston in papa's engine chamber caused Girl to rake the edge of her nails (all 10) across Henri's hirsute chest. Hard.

"Rouspéter!" Henri barked at her.

"Qui, I am your bitch, papa. Only yours." She manipulated once more. Her laughter rich and black as the night.

"Prochainement, papa!" Papa's sack contracted, exposing Girl's bud. It's virginity in imminent peril.

Papa found yet another gear and ignoring the failed piston executed it.

"Mon maître, mon seul maître."

"Girl!" Papa hissed thru clenched teeth. "I, I, I, Girllllllllllllllll."

"Come in Katie-Girl, papa. Let it all come, papa. I want it all." She reached and slapped his left butt cheek with her right palm. Hard.

"Sacre bleu--à nouveau!" Girl slapped the same cheek once more. Harder.

"Vous êtes un diable femme, Katie-Girl." Henri froze. His sack twitched and sent it's contents to the injector.

"Qui, monsieur, load Katie-Girl with your stuff, papa." A giggle from Hell as she took the same 10 nail edges and raked them over Henri's upraised buttocks. Deep and hard.

The Frenchman's anguished scream of pain fed rapture pierced the earliest rumors of sunrise over the Canadian cataracts in the shadow of the sovereign.

Diable femme? Le francais c'est pas ton truc vieux debris

Rogue
12-14-2013, 08:12 PM
no way would the spurs trade parker imho. dude's their primary scorer and the only offensive engine that's still working for them.

TDMVPDPOY
12-15-2013, 11:08 AM
i do this trade in a heartbeat

parker is fkn overrated, could care less what he brings to the game, dude is nothing more then a ballhog hero fake ass mvp candidate jealous of someone else getting credit for wins feels the need to go 10 straight possessions without passing it to anyone but himself

Thread
12-15-2013, 11:41 AM
^Without Parker you're short a couple. NBA World Titles don't grow on trees.

KaiRMD1
12-15-2013, 12:00 PM
Sounds like begging

Raven
12-15-2013, 12:21 PM
wouldn't parker be a bad fit next to kobe johnson tbh?

DMC
12-15-2013, 12:24 PM
Koolaid man trying to put lipstick on a pig. Until your hero is gone, no patchwork will make the team a contender.

whitemamba
12-15-2013, 12:29 PM
Sounds like begging

If that sounds like begging to you, you should check with the scholars on ST so you can stand corrected.

Thread
12-15-2013, 12:29 PM
wouldn't parker be a bad fit next to kobe johnson tbh?

He'd end up crying like Lindsey Hunter, Richmond and Smush did. The hand wringing alone would drive me nuts.

Give me J.R. out of NYC and anybody else to make the money right.

DMC
12-15-2013, 12:37 PM
He'd end up crying like Lindsey Hunter, Richmond and Smush did. The hand wringing alone would drive me nuts.

Give me J.R. out of NYC and anybody else to make the money right.

You only get one basketball though. That's going to fuck things up for you.

Thread
12-15-2013, 12:57 PM
You only get one basketball though. That's going to fuck things up for you.

It's worth the risk. Pau is finished. He'll be out of the league by this time in '15. If he's still in the NBA I'll leave this site and never returnPERIOD

ElNono
12-15-2013, 01:00 PM
Pau isn't finished. He's at a stage of his career where he doesn't have time to be surrounded by losers. Loser coach, loser teammates, loser management.

As Harlem said, he would be a premium #3 option in the league right now. Somewhat what the Scola addition has been for Indy.

hehateme
12-15-2013, 01:11 PM
It's worth the risk. Pau is finished. He'll be out of the league by this time in '15. If he's still in the NBA I'll leave this site and never returnPERIOD

someone bookmark this shit. 2015 can't come soon enough.

Thread
12-15-2013, 01:11 PM
Pau isn't finished.

So then you'd take him for Splitter and anybody else you choose that would make the deal work?

Thread
12-15-2013, 01:13 PM
someone bookmark this shit. 2015 can't come soon enough.

Please. You'd be one of the first lamenting my absence. "Oh, I was wrong. I miss his input. Oh, God. Please come back Cubby."

hehateme
12-15-2013, 01:17 PM
Please. You'd be one of the first lamenting my absence. "Oh, I was wrong. I miss his input. Oh, God. Please come back Cubby."

A parrot doesn't give much input. It just repeats the bads.

DMC
12-15-2013, 01:25 PM

Working on that ELE already and it's not even January.

Arnold Toht
12-15-2013, 01:27 PM
Sounds like begging

You begged for 5 NBA titles, and you're left with 4.

Boo fucking hoo!

ElNono
12-15-2013, 02:01 PM
So then you'd take him for Splitter and anybody else you choose that would make the deal work?

Don't need a trade. He walks a free man when this season is over.

KaiRMD1
12-15-2013, 02:37 PM

Boo fucking hoo!

You sound swept

Thread
12-15-2013, 02:37 PM
Don't need a trade. He walks a free man when this season is over.

Just checkin' assholes...you seemed to value him so highly I thought you'd want him for the '14 playoffs.

Brazil
12-15-2013, 02:41 PM
Pau isn't finished. He's at a stage of his career where he doesn't have time to be surrounded by losers. Loser coach, loser teammates, loser management.

As Harlem said, he would be a premium #3 option in the league right now. Somewhat what the Scola addition has been for Indy.

Scola is far from being a third option, pg, Hubert, west and granger is gonna be back soon

ElNono
12-15-2013, 02:54 PM
Just checkin' assholes...you seemed to value him so highly I thought you'd want him for the '14 playoffs.

He is that good, but why help Fredo when you don't have to...

Scola is far from being a third option, pg, Hubert, west and granger is gonna be back soon

Indy go-to guy is George and the fallback is West. Hibbert gets his offense as part of the system, and his value comes much more from his defense.

Even if you want to argue Scola is the #4 or #5 option, that's fine. It's the same concept... a guy that can come off the bench and be the #1 or #2 option on a solid team. That's the role for Pau at this stage in his career.

Brunodf
12-15-2013, 03:19 PM
0.5/10

Brazil
12-15-2013, 04:12 PM
He is that good, but why help Fredo when you don't have to...

Indy go-to guy is George and the fallback is West. Hibbert gets his offense as part of the system, and his value comes much more from his defense.

Even if you want to argue Scola is the #4 or #5 option, that's fine. It's the same concept... a guy that can come off the bench and be the #1 or #2 option on a solid team. That's the role for Pau at this stage in his career.

scola is in Indy a fourth fifth option indeed, could be a third in an average team Paul would be a third in a solid one. Two different players but I got your point.

elmanutres
12-15-2013, 05:00 PM

Boo fucking hoo!
nothing but bitterness over threads apathy for you