PDA

View Full Version : NBA: I just gotta boil it down once more

Michael Jordan.
12-14-2013, 06:18 PM
4 Top 5 bigs in their prime right? Shaq responsible for 3 rings. So in essence, you have three other top 5 bigs in their prime, and have two rings to show for it :lol

Thread
12-14-2013, 06:26 PM
Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

Daddy: 4

Michael Jordan.
12-14-2013, 06:28 PM
0-3

Thread
12-14-2013, 06:33 PM

Michael Jordan.
12-14-2013, 06:35 PM
http://www.clker.com/cliparts/O/w/Q/x/L/K/0-3-logo-children-baby-logo-md.png

Bynumite
12-14-2013, 06:36 PM
0-16PERIOD

2 & Done because MJ was playing baseball :lmao

Now i understand the meaning behind your MJ troll account. It's an homage, your way of thanking Jordan because if he doesn't leave the NBA between 3peats you're stuck with 0 & forever :lmao

LkrFan
12-14-2013, 06:36 PM
4 Top 5 bigs in their prime right? Shaq responsible for 3 rings. So in essence, you have three other top 5 bigs in their prime, and have two rings to show for it :lol
Riddle me this son:

0/6 in the '80s
Celtics beat you
Pistons beat you down (literally)
Magic beat both teams that made you tapout
You didn't win until NBA expansion
You didn't beat Bird in his prime
Magic won 5 rings on your watch
KAJ also won 6 rangs - during a much tougher era (and yes, 5 of them on your watch)

Yet, you are the GOAT? :downspin:

jeebus
12-14-2013, 06:37 PM
:lol

Michael Jordan.
0-16PERIOD

Now i understand the meaning behind your MJ troll account. It's an homage, your way of thanking Jordan because if he doesn't leave the NBA between 3peats you're stuck with 0 & forever :lmao

LkrFan
0-3

0-6

Michael Jordan.
12-14-2013, 06:39 PM
Riddle me this son:

0/6 in the '80s
Celtics beat you
KAJ also won 6 rangs - during a much tougher era (and yes, 5 of them on your watch)

0-3

Reck
12-14-2013, 06:40 PM
0-16PERIOD

This is the most irrelevant post of yours to date. :lol

Kirby's winning percentage since he came back .000 :lmao

LkrFan
12-14-2013, 06:41 PM
0-3
-100 points for deflecting. Answer my post son.

Michael Jordan.
12-14-2013, 06:42 PM
0-3

LkrFan
12-14-2013, 06:43 PM

Not even 1 1980's Finals appearance for the GOAT? 0-6 :rollin :lmao :rollin

Michael Jordan.
12-14-2013, 06:45 PM
http://www.onsports.gr/media/k2/items/cache/a72cb4086b3c2f0b2fbd3f491a86aee6_XL.jpg

TXstbobcat
12-14-2013, 06:46 PM
You guys are really forgetting what an opportunity this is for laker fans. you get the opportunity to watch a $48 million bag of garbage play basketball. This is the lakers!!!

LkrFan
12-14-2013, 06:53 PM
0-3
You're parroting. Boil it down like the title of this thread implies. :lol

Michael Jordan.
12-14-2013, 06:54 PM
http://www.nationalwiffleballrankings.com/Images/winless%20wonders%202.jpg

lefty
12-14-2013, 06:56 PM
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkyu2e2R801qc15q3o1_400.gifhttp://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkyu2e2R801qc15q3o1_400.gifhttp://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkyu2e2R801qc15q3o1_400.gifhttp://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkyu2e2R801qc15q3o1_400.gif

HI-FI
12-14-2013, 06:58 PM
MJ just barreling through the same salty niggas like Earl Campbell.
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1410623/sabol4.gif

you just made my nig LkrFan cough up some pupusa with dat hit.

Koolaid_Man
12-14-2013, 07:02 PM

gone hit that for me lil homie...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/crackheads_zps347af8d8.jpg

Reck
12-14-2013, 07:04 PM

Damn bro you know its bad when you have to resort to bad mouthing the true GOAT to shade away from the failure that has been the Lakers these past few years. :lol

LkrFan
12-14-2013, 07:13 PM
Damn bro you know its bad when you have to resort to bad mouthing the true GOAT to shade away from the failure that has been the Lakers these past few years. :lol
He's the media's GOAT. KAJ is the true GOAT. Real Talk.

Michael Jordan.
12-14-2013, 07:14 PM
KAJ takes a 14 inch dick in the ass, that is a FACT son.

Reck
12-14-2013, 07:15 PM

Nah, that's Lebron.

DMC
12-14-2013, 07:18 PM

No one here on either side of this issue chooses how you start over how you finish, no one.

Suspect
12-14-2013, 07:35 PM
You niggas have no lives

LkrFan
12-14-2013, 11:19 PM
KAJ takes a 14 inch dick in the ass, that is a FACT son.
You're known for scoring, right? KAJ is the all time leading scorer and was basically 25/11 for 20 years. What about all star appearances? KAJ has more (19 out of 20 years tbh). How about all NBA selections? KAJ has more (15 out of 20 years). Both won 6 rangs. Difference? KAJ won one in the '70s and 5** in the '80s. How about MVPs? KAJ has one more.

KAJ is loathed by the media, otherwise nobody in their right mind would ever call MJ GOAT. MJ himself should be ashamed of himself for allowing the media to crown him like that.

**KAJ beat the Celtics and the Pistons in the '80s en route to his 5, count 'em 5 rangs in the rough and rugged '80s. Celtics and Pistons took turns making the incomparable MJ tapout. KAJ beat them both.

:downspin:

LkrFan
12-14-2013, 11:20 PM
No one here on either side of this issue chooses how you start over how you finish, no one.
KAJ beat the teams that beat MJ. In a tougher era. Yet you farmers blindly crown him GOAT. SMH

whitemamba
12-14-2013, 11:22 PM
Riddle me this son:

0/6 in the '80s
Celtics beat you

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt4T6kK5CyIP9MERM8GU-FDsYx1CztJIopUYsyJPHX2AXLtPay

LkrFan
12-14-2013, 11:23 PM
Nah, that's Lebron.
LBJ gets props for taking his team through a weak eastern conference, only to get swept in the Finals. Then he colluded and finally won. Is that about right?

Had ad he won in Cleveland as the man you'd have a point. But he didn't because he wasn't good enough.

midnightpulp
12-14-2013, 11:24 PM
You're known for scoring, right? KAJ is the all time leading scorer and was basically 25/11 for 20 years. What about all star appearances? KAJ has more (19 out of 20 years tbh). How about all NBA selections? KAJ has more (15 out of 20 years). Both won 6 rangs. Difference? KAJ won one in the '70s and 5** in the '80s. How about MVPs? KAJ has one more.

KAJ is loathed by the media, otherwise nobody in their right mind would ever call MJ GOAT. MJ himself should be ashamed of himself for allowing the media to crown him like that.

**KAJ beat the Celtics and the Pistons in the '80s en route to his 5, count 'em 5 rangs in the rough and rugged '80s. Celtics and Pistons took turns making the incomparable MJ tapout. KAJ beat them both.

This again highlights why comparing wings and bigs is nonsensical. Just an impossible comparison, really. Like trying to figure out who is better between Joe Montana and Jerry Rice.

Jordan is the GOAT wing. Kareem is the GOAT big. Magic the GOAT PG.

Top 10 all-time lists in basketball are pretty stupid when you think about it.

Thebesteva
12-14-2013, 11:26 PM

Shaq, Gasol, and Howard for a season. Who are the others?

Thread
12-14-2013, 11:27 PM

What, am I a fuckin' indian? I've been saying that for nigh on since Odom hit that 3 in Florida.

elmanutres
12-14-2013, 11:29 PM
What, am I a fuckin' indian? I've been saying that for nigh on since Odom hit that 3 in Florida.

thread do you troll in other forums the same way you do here?

scanry
12-14-2013, 11:29 PM

You do realize KAJ had Magic (who imo is No. 2 on the GOAT list) by his side during those 5 championships.

LkrFan
12-14-2013, 11:31 PM
This again highlights why comparing wings and bigs is nonsensical. Just an impossible comparison, really. Like trying to figure out who is better between Joe Montana and Jerry Rice.

Jordan is the GOAT wing. Kareem is the GOAT big. Magic the GOAT PG.

Yet you guys compare Kobe and Duncan all the time. Go figure.

Anyway. KAJ's accomplishments tower of MJ's. The media loves MJ and hates KAJ. In my eyes, KAJ is the greatest player I've ever seen. So good that Magic couldn't win without him. To quote Riles:

"Why judge anymore? When a man has broken records, won championships, endured tremendous criticism and responsibility, why judge? Let's toast him as the greatest player ever."
-- Pat Riley

Nuff said tbh.

LkrFan
12-14-2013, 11:34 PM
You do realize KAJ had Magic (who imo is No. 2 on the GOAT list) by his side during those 5 championships.

He drug an over the hill Oscar Robertson to his only ring in the '70s.
Magic is 0-1 in the Finals without Cap
MJ never won without Pip

What's your point?

midnightpulp
12-14-2013, 11:34 PM

I know you don't do lists.

But citing the raw ring count is also not a valid measurement of the worth of a player.

Team game, Cul. Team game.

(and yes, I know your M.O. here. Media didn't want to do "team game" in '84 when they singled out Magic, stood him in front of the wall, and gave him a blindfold and a cigarette, while everyone else was granted asylum. So you'll be damned if you're going to do "team game" now. If there's someone to put in front of the firing squad [Duncan after the missed layup] you'll do him like Media did Magic.)

Thread
12-14-2013, 11:38 PM
thread do you troll in other forums the same way you do here?

No. Nobody will have me for long.

midnightpulp
12-14-2013, 11:38 PM
Yet you guys compare Kobe and Duncan all the time. Go figure.

Anyway. KAJ's accomplishments tower of MJ's. The media loves MJ and hates KAJ. In my eyes, KAJ is the greatest player I've ever seen. So good that Magic couldn't win without him. To quote Riles:

Nuff said tbh.

And it makes no sense.

We compare them because the Spurs don't have an all-time great wing and the Lakers don't have an all-time great big (anymore). I'm sure you remember in the 3 peat days, the comparison was always between Shaq and Duncan. Kobe was being compared to McGrady, Carter, et al, who were expected to be his rivals. Never panned out, so what got left in the wake is this Duncan/Kobe nonsense.

I mainly compare them for trolling purposes. In reality, comparing them is asinine.

SpursFan86
12-14-2013, 11:41 PM
He drug an over the hill Oscar Robertson to his only ring in the '70s.
Magic is 0-1 in the Finals without Cap
MJ never won without Pip

What's your point?

Lmao @ comparing Pippen to Magic Johnson. KAJ played with another top-5 player of all-time; Jordan played with Pippen who was borderline top-25. Worthy was also better than any 3rd option MJ ever played alongside.

The only argument KAJ has over MJ is longevity. I don't think anyone in their right mind doesn't realize MJ at his peak was greater than KAJ ever was. I'm not even hating on the dude...he's probably my favorite big of all-time outside of Duncan/Robinson. But I'm not seeing the KAJ > MJ argument.

Thread
12-14-2013, 11:42 PM
I(and yes, I know your M.O. here. Media didn't want to do "team game" in '84 when they singled out Magic, stood him in front of the wall, and gave him a blindfold and a cigarette, while everyone else was granted asylum. So you'll be damned if you're going to do "team game" now. If there's someone to put in front of the firing squad [Duncan after the missed layup] you'll do him like Media did Magic.)

Exactly. I bled. I want everyone to suffer & bleed like I bled & suffered, including you guys. You guys need to be made to suffer for last June. You weren't tortured. You were revered at loss.

DMC
12-14-2013, 11:45 PM
KAJ beat the teams that beat MJ. In a tougher era. Yet you farmers blindly crown him GOAT. SMH

Spurs beat the team that beat the Lakers yet you somehow think Kobe is praise worthy.

midnightpulp
12-14-2013, 11:47 PM
Exactly. I bled. I want everyone to suffer & bleed like I bled & suffered, including you guys. You guys need to be made to suffer for last June. You weren't tortured. You were revered at loss.

You also didn't get your fill in '10, did you? Sure, you're thankful for the ring, but the Celtics weren't made to wallow in it.

Media had their Perkins scapegoat.

Bet it drove you nuts.

Reck
12-14-2013, 11:47 PM
LBJ gets props for taking his team through a weak eastern conference, only to get swept in the Finals. Then he colluded and finally won. Is that about right?

Had ad he won in Cleveland as the man you'd have a point. But he didn't because he wasn't good enough.

He had to get out of Cleveland to win. Tosb Wade and all.

He still needed pieces to win and he would still be ringless without that extra help. Point stands.

DMC
12-14-2013, 11:48 PM

That's because we weren't supposed to be there. A series of timely incidents including a key injury to Westbrook put us a level higher than we otherwise should have gone. The fact we took the defending champs to the brink should be revered, for a TOSB and a group of foreign players that play system basketball with nary a superstar on the team.

On the other side of that equation, the Lakers had one of the most stacked teams ever, with Pau, Kobe, Howard, Artest and Steve Nash. They were destroyed in the 1st round, making them a colossal failure.

You cannot fault an old team like SA for almost winning the ring while forgiving the stacked 130m a year team in LA for producing sports' most disappointing season. You guys had the guns, why didn't you step up and take out Lebron's team? Pussies.

Thread
12-14-2013, 11:56 PM
That's because we weren't supposed to be there. A series of timely incidents including a key injury to Westbrook put us a level higher than we otherwise should have gone. The fact we took the defending champs to the brink should be revered, for a TOSB and a group of foreign players that play system basketball with nary a superstar on the team.

On the other side of that equation, the Lakers had one of the most stacked teams ever, with Pau, Kobe, Howard, Artest and Steve Nash. They were destroyed in the 1st round, making them a colossal failure.

You cannot fault an old team like SA for almost winning the ring while forgiving the stacked 130m a year team in LA for producing sports' most disappointing season. You guys had the guns, why didn't you step up and take out Lebron's team? Pussies.

Wrong. You were granted on because that was the dictate out of NYC. There was no % in ripping your asses up, in hanging Pop from the tree of woe. Hell, he was never even admonished for Neal. I knew then he was untouchable. Jadckson & Diaw came and nothing was said. He's under the protection of the NBA. It ain't right, but, there is nothing to be done about it cept fight my fights here and wherever else I can garnder a seat.

Thread
12-14-2013, 11:59 PM
You also didn't get your fill in '10, did you? Sure, you're thankful for the ring, but the Celtics weren't made to wallow in it.

Media had their Perkins scapegoat.

Bet it drove you nuts.

Of course not, but, I felt so blessed when that animal Perkins went away. It was like a gd dream come true. Things like that just don't happen for us. To us yes, but, not for us. That was a miracle. It's difficult to punish Boston for that.

elmanutres
12-15-2013, 12:00 AM

only reason we got more heat for losing was cause it was the finals. we lost 1 finals. The lakers were supposed to win the next three and steamroll the rest of the league. They were suppose to be a new dynasty. That's an even worse failure than 1 single finals loss. I wasn't surprised espn tried not to make a big deal over the lakers being swept. Just trying to protect their darlings. Covering them every single day at every single hour and then magically stop talking about them when they failed at their supposed dynasty is bullcrap.

DMC
12-15-2013, 12:02 AM
Wrong. You were granted on because that was the dictate out of NYC. There was no % in ripping your asses up, in hanging Pop from the tree of woe. Hell, he was never even admonished for Neal. I knew then he was untouchable. Jadckson & Diaw came and nothing was said. He's under the protection of the NBA. It ain't right, but, there is nothing to be done about it cept fight my fights here and wherever else I can garnder a seat.

Your post rings of jealousy and contempt for a franchise that didn't suck the corporate cock yet still puts up wins. Your Lakers left two on the table in just a few seasons. We have another one before we catch up to that.

Thread
12-15-2013, 12:03 AM
only reason we got more heat for losing was cause it was the finals. we lost 1 finals. The lakers were supposed to win the next three and steamroll the rest of the league. They were suppose to be a new dynasty. That's an even worse failure than 1 single finals loss. I wasn't surprised espn tried not to make a big deal over the lakers being swept. Just trying to protect their darlings. Covering them every single day at every single hour and then magically stop talking about them when they failed at their supposed dynasty is bullcrap.

But, you got over it/6 in a week.:rolleyes

Thread
12-15-2013, 12:04 AM
Your post rings of jealousy and contempt for a franchise that didn't suck the corporate cock yet still puts up wins. Your Lakers left two on the table in just a few seasons. We have another one before we catch up to that.

Your's was in the trophy case. We've never had one in the case and had to give it back. Ever.

You fucked up.

DMC
12-15-2013, 12:06 AM

Had we lost in the WCF no one would have cared. Since we swept 1st and 3rd, and took 4th to 7, suddenly we're a disappointment. It's like hating on your kid because he graduated magna cum laude from Harvard with a J.D., when he had a shot at summa cum laude, yet ignoring the brother who soaked up 3x the money and ended up in prison.

Tbh, it's just a way for Lakers fans to piss and moan that someone didn't stop Lebron from shitting on Kirby's feeble attempt to usurp the GOAT, without pointing at their own overpaid, overhyped piece of shit team.

HI-FI
12-15-2013, 12:08 AM
Had we lost in the WCF no one would have cared. Since we swept 1st and 3rd, and took 4th to 7, suddenly we're a disappointment. It's like hating on your kid because he graduated magna cum laude from Harvard with a J.D., when he had a shot at summa cum laude, yet ignoring the brother who soaked up 3x the money and ended up in prison.

Tbh, it's just a way for Lakers fans to piss and moan that someone didn't stop Lebron from shitting on Kirby's feeble attempt to usurp the GOAT, without pointing at their own overpaid, overhyped piece of shit team.

truth nuclear cannibal holocaust.

Laker fans have tried to dismiss how since The Begging, their team was supposed to be the new rival dynasty to take on Lebron,how Kobe was going to usurp Lebron and MJ. Since the basketball gods/karma/life just blew a massive fucking load in their faces, now they resort to the 6 schtick. pathetic.

DMC
12-15-2013, 12:10 AM
Your's was in the trophy case. We've never had one in the case and had to give it back. Ever.

You fucked up.

No it wasn't. That's just a stupid fucking line you're trying too hard to deploy here. It wasn't over just because the clock was winding down in the 6th. It wasn't over just because it was tied at the end of regulation. It wasn't over just because the Spurs lost game 6. It was over when they lost game 7. You're too dishonest to admit that, so you pretend it to be something it wasn't.

I called it, I'm rarely if ever wrong. You weren't here so you really have no say in this. You should be focused on finding an ELE bet so you can skip this season.

Thread
12-15-2013, 12:11 AM

You lost an NBA Title that you'd won. You deserve to be tortured and beaten. & I'm gonna see to it that you have a steady diet of both torture and beating.

DMC
12-15-2013, 12:12 AM
You lost an NBA Title that you'd won. You deserve to be tortured and beaten. & I'm gonna see to it that you have a steady diet of both torture and beating.

Keep parroting that lie, as I'm sure you will in an attempt to "trend" your way to some form of relevance. In the end, your team is still a failure coming and going. Hell, you don't even know what team you root for.

Clipper Nation
12-15-2013, 12:12 AM

http://i.imgur.com/PRtZKJN.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/PRtZKJN.gif
http://i.imgur.com/PRtZKJN.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/PRtZKJN.gif

elmanutres
12-15-2013, 12:13 AM
But, you got over it/6 in a week.:rolleyes

i did. but that's irrelevant. the point is, it's bullshit the lakers get a fucking slap on the wrist for the a failed dynasty. Meanwhile the spurs get the spotlight for losing in the finals. While losing the finals the way we did was bad, the expectation for the lakers to be a dynasty and get swept by an old man is worse than 6

failed dynasty > 1 finals loss

Thread
12-15-2013, 12:13 AM
No it wasn't. That's just a stupid fucking line you're trying too hard to deploy here. It wasn't over just because the clock was winding down in the 6th. It wasn't over just because it was tied at the end of regulation. It wasn't over just because the Spurs lost game 6. It was over when they lost game 7. You're too dishonest to admit that, so you pretend it to be something it wasn't.

I called it, I'm rarely if ever wrong. You weren't here so you really have no say in this. You should be focused on finding an ELE bet so you can skip this season.

Dude, that Finals was over. You had your 5th and you porked the pooch. You best come clean, D. It'll be better for ya. You'll suffer less than you deserve.

- Pappy

Budkin
12-15-2013, 12:14 AM
No. Nobody will have me for long.

Their loss.

Thread
12-15-2013, 12:14 AM
Keep parroting that lie, as I'm sure you will in an attempt to "trend" your way to some form of relevance. In the end, your team is still a failure coming and going. Hell, you don't even know what team you root for.

Just don't write no more 3 paragraph distribes telling me how disappointed you are in me. I can't take another one.

DMC
12-15-2013, 12:16 AM
Dude, that Finals was over. You had your 5th and you porked the pooch. You best come clean, D. It'll be better for ya. You'll suffer less than you deserve.

- Pappy

Do your homework old man. I've been ahead of this since the beginning, since before the backdoor sweep a couple seasons back, while you napped on your couch and trended and boiled your way to another bleak season I've been ahead of it. Had you been around during this, I might give you an ear and a seat, but since you disobeyed the 5 minute rule, you'll be casually dismissed like a talkative teen in a room full of adults.

Trend on, trendy.

midnightpulp
12-15-2013, 12:17 AM

- Pappy

Yep.

But it happens.

Thread
12-15-2013, 12:17 AM
i did. but that's irrelevant. the point is, it's bullshit the lakers get a fucking slap on the wrist for the a failed dynasty. Meanwhile the spurs get the spotlight for losing in the finals. While losing the finals the way we did was bad, the expectation for the lakers to be a dynasty and get swept by an old man is worse than 6

failed dynasty > 1 finals loss

The dynasty talk emanated from outside. Your trespass was your own doing. You lost as NBA Title you'd won. That's tragic. If you all weren't so ornery I'd weep with ya.

DMC
12-15-2013, 12:19 AM
It reminds me of someone who gets a speeding ticket and claims they should have gone down a different road. What they should have done is not speed, however chasing rabbits like that is a game for the mentally weak. There's no "what ifs" in reality. There's only what is. In every scenario of what is, we lost that series. The Grizz can say it, the Warriors can say it and the Lakers can say it. They would all rather say they lost the Finals than say they lost their round.

midnightpulp
12-15-2013, 12:20 AM
The dynasty talk emanated from outside. Your trespass was your own doing. You lost as NBA Title you'd won. That's tragic. If you all weren't so ornery I'd weep with ya.

Nothing ain't won until the clock reads 0.0, until the bell rings, until the final out is recorded.

You know better, Cul.

That might've been the Spurs undoing. They thought they already won it before they actually did. Parker losing sight of Allen is evidence of this. He stopped when James's shot found iron.

Clipper Nation
12-15-2013, 12:20 AM
The dynasty talk emanated from outside.
- "73 & 9!!!"
- Ron Artest

tee, hee.

Thread
12-15-2013, 12:21 AM
Yep.

But it happens.

It does. You start down a path though that you know you should not venture down, i.e, Alabama Vs. Auburn. It's an American trait, playing with matches type thing, playing in the fire with a stick thing, traveling in the HOV lane by yourself thing....almost fun because your actually bored by excess & success. Then when you're engulfed in flames and somebody puts you out, you lament your station.

DMC
12-15-2013, 12:21 AM

Oddly you never came around and gave Duncan his 5th. When you now say "you won it then lost it", you're being intentionally obtuse. I thought it might be below you but I was wrong.

Thread
12-15-2013, 12:23 AM
- "73 & 9!!!"
- Ron Artest

tee, hee.

See, this why I can't have a meaningful conversation with you. You always act like a complete and utter jackass.

Clipper Nation
12-15-2013, 12:24 AM
See, this why I can't have a meaningful conversation with you. You always act like a complete and utter jackass.
lmjackao!!!

RD2191
12-15-2013, 12:25 AM
:lmao

Thread
12-15-2013, 12:25 AM
Oddly you never came around and gave Duncan his 5th. When you now say "you won it then lost it", you're being intentionally obtuse. I thought it might be below you but I was wrong.

It's not my place to give him his 5th. That was your place and you guys were giving it to him in that video from your arena on the live pipe in from Florida. Then disaster struck and I came a runnin'. Don't start on me tonight, D. We've been gettin' along better and I don't want to go back to separate beds again.

midnightpulp
12-15-2013, 12:27 AM

Of course he is.

Culburn has been watching sports long enough, and has seen enough Cleveland sports atrocities, to know that a game isn't over until it's fuckin' over, until that clock reads double aught.

Him saying "we gave one back" is his way of making us "suffer."

In reality, Spurs didn't have anything won.

elmanutres
12-15-2013, 12:28 AM
The dynasty talk emanated from outside.

oh really

How does it feel knowing the lakers are goin to Winn the next 4 championships HahahhHh

DMC
12-15-2013, 12:29 AM
It's not my place to give him his 5th. That was your place and you guys were giving it to him in that video from your arena on the live pipe in from Florida. Then disaster struck and I came a runnin'. Don't start on me tonight, D. We've been gettin' along better and I don't want to go back to separate beds again.

Yet here you are, in your place, giving it to him then taking it away when you parrot the "you won then lost" schtick. I just call it like I see it. If you are posting what you think is the truth, then you truthfully think Tim Duncan won 5 rings and gave one back. I'm just calling you out for not admitting to that.

You cannot have it both ways. Spurs either have/had 5 rings (which means at one point Tim and Kobe were tied) or they never did. The truth is they never did, but that's not the snake oil you're trying to sell here.

DMC
12-15-2013, 12:30 AM
Of course he is.

Culburn has been watching sports long enough, and has seen enough Cleveland sports atrocities, to know that a game isn't over until it's fuckin' over, until that clock reads double aught.

In reality, Spurs didn't have anything won.

He's late to the party on that. It's the middle of the next season and he shows up with last years fashion in tow. It's like bringing Billy Idol to a kegger.

Thread
12-15-2013, 12:32 AM

Exactly. You need to suffer as I have suffered. Damn rights. How do you like it? Stings, don't it? Now you know, Spurs Fan. You understand and you can empathize with us who've been mangled.

& I told you back in June don't even think that your agony will end or lift. You'll carry this into the dust that is always the end.

& 4 looks puny now doesn't it? Why? Because 5 is set in your psyche. You poor fucks.

Clipper Nation
12-15-2013, 12:33 AM
It's not my place to give him his 5th.

You had your 5th and you porked the pooch.
Boiled down::: you gave him his 5thPERIOD

Then disaster struck and I came a runnin'.
Nuh uh... you only returned after 7, when 6 could safely be lodged... it's chickenshit, but, it's the truth...

DMC
12-15-2013, 12:35 AM
Exactly. You need to suffer as I have suffered. Damn rights. How do you like it? Stings, don't it? Now you know, Spurs Fan. You understand and you can empathize with us who've been mangled.

& I told you back in June don't even think that your agony will end or lift. You'll carry this into the dust that is always the end.

& 4 looks puny now doesn't it? Why? Because 5 is set in your psyche. You poor fucks.

If you said we could have won but didn't, or some thought we'd won but were wrong, I'd not be able to disagree (because I am honest to a flaw), however you're using hyperbole by saying we won then lost. It's just incorrect on every level you put it on. You cannot fuck a whore with a limp dick and that's what you're trying to do here. You cannot put pain onto anyone with a blatantly false statement. The truth hurts, but lies are just fairy tales made to entertain undeveloped minds.

scanry
12-15-2013, 12:36 AM

You're not serious right? I know you treat CN like a kid (DOK per say), but you do realize the irony in that statement?

Thread
12-15-2013, 12:36 AM
Yet here you are, in your place, giving it to him then taking it away when you parrot the "you won then lost" schtick. I just call it like I see it. If you are posting what you think is the truth, then you truthfully think Tim Duncan won 5 rings and gave one back. I'm just calling you out for not admitting to that.

You cannot have it both ways. Spurs either have/had 5 rings (which means at one point Tim and Kobe were tied) or they never did. The truth is they never did, but that's not the snake oil you're trying to sell here.

You had 5....Duncan was over Kobe because he'd beaten him, skunked him preserving Kobe's skunker regarding Gasol. That was the agreement. For like may 5 minutes of actual clock time. Then you blew it and had to go back to 4 and Kobe once again was ahead with 5 and Duncan put on his tired old shit bag.

LkrFan
12-15-2013, 12:37 AM
And it makes no sense.

We compare them because the Spurs don't have an all-time great wing and the Lakers don't have an all-time great big (anymore). I'm sure you remember in the 3 peat days, the comparison was always between Shaq and Duncan. Kobe was being compared to McGrady, Carter, et al, who were expected to be his rivals. Never panned out, so what got left in the wake is this Duncan/Kobe nonsense.

I mainly compare them for trolling purposes. In reality, comparing them is asinine.
Maybe in FarmVille, I don't know of anyone outside of SpursTalk downgrading Kobe, only to compare him to perennial losers like McRady and Vincanity. Remember, Pop went out and got the premiere perimeter to deal with Kobe. He made no such strategic moves for Shaq. You do recall that, eh mid? :)

Thread
You're not serious right? I know you treat CN like a kid (DOK per say), but you do realize the irony in that statement?

Of course not.

midnightpulp

Many of them are also Texas Rangers fans.

They knew in '11. Boy, did they ever.

Clipper Nation
12-15-2013, 12:38 AM
You had 5....Duncan was over Kobe because he'd beaten him

It's not my place to give him his 5th.

tee, hee.

DMC
12-15-2013, 12:40 AM
You had 5....Duncan was over Kobe because he'd beaten him, skunked him preserving Kobe's skunker regarding Gasol. That was the agreement. For like may 5 minutes of actual clock time. Then you blew it and had to go back to 4 and Kobe once again was ahead with 5 and Duncan put on his tired old shit bag.

So based on what twisted rules of logic can you conclude that a game was won prior to it being decided, with a 5 point margin against the defending champs? Had we been up 30, you have a point. There were points in many series deciding games where the team that eventually lost was ahead in points. That doesn't mean they won. You know that. You're really desperate here. The prognosis for your team must be worse than first thought.

Thread
12-15-2013, 12:41 AM
If you said we could have won but didn't, or some thought we'd won but were wrong, I'd not be able to disagree (because I am honest to a flaw), however you're using hyperbole by saying we won then lost. It's just incorrect on every level you put it on. You cannot fuck a whore with a limp dick and that's what you're trying to do here. You cannot put pain onto anyone with a blatantly false statement. The truth hurts, but lies are just fairy tales made to entertain undeveloped minds.

You wonPERIOD Then you fucked up and had to give it back. Like Midst says (it happens). You started down a path of destruction and nobody could stop you. Saban did something similar against Auburn. You can't rewrite history, D.

DMC
12-15-2013, 12:42 AM
Maybe in FarmVille, I don't know of anyone outside of SpursTalk downgrading Kobe, only to compare him to perennial losers like McRady and Vincanity. Remember, Pop went out and got the premiere perimeter to deal with Kobe. He made no such strategic moves for Shaq. You do recall that, eh mid? :)

There was no move for Shaq. No team had it. Plenty people can guard Kobe, no one could guard Shaq. If you run your section like this I can understand the national debt tbh.

irishock
12-15-2013, 12:42 AM
DMC and Thread, two old men going at it on a Saturday night/Sunday morning

Clipper Nation
12-15-2013, 12:43 AM
You wonPERIOD Then you fucked up and had to give it back. Like Midst says (it happens). You started down a path of destruction and nobody could stop you. Saban did something similar against Auburn. You can't rewrite history, D.

Look at you, Cully, acting like you wouldn't be hiding right now if there was nary a 6 to lodge...

irishock
12-15-2013, 12:43 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt4T6kK5CyIP9MERM8GU-FDsYx1CztJIopUYsyJPHX2AXLtPay

:lmao

DMC
12-15-2013, 12:44 AM

Wrong. Mid disagreed with your petty shtick old man.

You think because you repeat something ad nauseum it becomes the truth. It might become a meme, but it's never the truth unless it started out that way. I know you've spent decades doing that little schtick mostly because you're bored shitless with your life now that Eileen doesn't pay you no nevermind, but it doesn't work with me, Dale.

elmanutres

whats so hilarious about laker fan is that they assume as if spurfan lives revolve around 6.

you wanna know what happened in san antonio the day after we lost game 7?

they went to work. They didin't flock to the at&t center crying. they woke up, said o dam well and went to work. Yet you laker fans make it seem our lives revolve around this shit. That can be said to some idiot cliffdivers upstairs, but to most of us naw. I still laugh at the fact that you laker fans still try to shrug off losing last year like if it's nothing. You think we forgot all that shit laker fans were talking in august of 2012, thinking they were set for another dynasty? Then you lose to an old man and act like all that shit you were talking didin't exist. We still waiting for laker fan to eat that sweep sandwich. But you double standard fucks want to take advantage of something your team was not even responsible for

Thread
Look at you, Cully, acting like you wouldn't be hiding right now if there was nary a 6 to lodge...

...We'll never know, thank Christ.

midnightpulp
12-15-2013, 12:45 AM
Maybe in FarmVille, I don't know of anyone outside of SpursTalk downgrading Kobe, only to compare him to losers like McRady and Vincanity. Remember, Pop went out and got the premiere perimeter to deal with Kobe. He made no such strategic moves for Shaq. You do recall that, eh mid? :)

You're gonna hump this tired line again? After Danny Ferry and Terry Porter, of course the Spurs are going to seek a wing defender with a pulse.

And Pop never needed to make any moves regarding Shaq, since Duncan equalized him. The Spurs are the only team from that era who Shaq didn't average 30 and 15 against.

And there's no downgrading Kobe by comparing him to early 00s T-Mac and Carter. Those two were supposed to be the next big thing, and they never fulfilled. This is why Kobe gets compared to Duncan, because there is no elite perimeter player from that era who won rings. Duncan vs. Shaq makes a hell of a lot more sense. Kobe has no perimeter rival. We missed out. T-Mac and Carter were busts in that regard. And Lebron belongs to the next generation.

Maybe Wade, but he's also of Lebron's draft class.

DMC
12-15-2013, 12:45 AM
DMC and Thread, two old men going at it on a Saturday night/Sunday morning

And you here fart catching.

Thread
12-15-2013, 12:48 AM
whats so hilarious about laker fan is that they assume as if spurfan lives revolve around 6.

you wanna know what happened in san antonio the day after we lost game 7?

they went to work. They didin't flock to the at&t center crying. they woke up, said o dam well and went to work. Yet you laker fans make it seem out lives revolve around this shit. That can be said to some idiot cliffdivers upstairs, but to most of us naw. I still laugh at the fact that you laker fans still try to shrug off losing last year like if it's nothing. You think we forgot all that shit laker fans were talking in august of 2012, thinking they were set for another dynasty? Then you lose to an old man and act like all that shit you were talking didin't exist. We still waiting for laker fan to eat that sweep sandwich. But you double standard fucks want to take advantage your team was not even responsible for

Don't go abstract on me, you son of a bitch, you. We're not going to mix life & this. Uh, uh. I expect each of us to act like somebody. We all know this isn't life and death. We don't need to talk about that function. Upon gross examination this is without worth. That's why you mustn't link it to life, el. It can exist where we have it, and splendidly so if you don't disturb it.

Clipper Nation
12-15-2013, 12:52 AM
Uh, uh. I expect each of us to act like somebody.
Sorry cholly... you have to eat that $120 Mil Swept sandwich before Spurfan eats 6... act like somebody!

Arnold Toht
12-15-2013, 12:54 AM
Sorry cholly... you have to eat that $120 Mil Swept sandwich before Spurfan eats 6... act like somebody!

No gooks allowed.

Thread
12-15-2013, 12:54 AM

I ate it. Sure, I ate it after it was okay, but, I ate it.

Clipper Nation
12-15-2013, 12:55 AM
I ate it. Sure, I ate it after it was okay, but, I ate it.
Nuh uh... you ran and hid until after 7, when 6 could safely be lodged... it's chickenshit, but, it's the truth....

DMC
12-15-2013, 12:56 AM
No Dale, you cannot have it your way. You're a Lakers fan living in Arizona on a Spurs forum wanting to talk about something other than your team's shortcomings. You don't talk about your team at all, other than reminiscing about "close us out" when you've left two on the table in just a few seasons. You cannot trend or boil your way through the shit storm that's raining down on you. You stepped back in it, don't try to tell us that it's from last season. Now is a point in time moving forward, not backward. The now is the current, and currently your team is in peril, Dale. Drown your sorrows with the Ovaltine, not the facade of a "won it lost it" schtick. Nope, not going to happen.

Thread
12-15-2013, 12:56 AM
Nuh uh... you ran and hid until after 7, when 6 could safely be lodged... it's chickenshit, but, it's the truth....

...you begged me.

Thread
12-15-2013, 12:58 AM
No Dale, you cannot have it your way. You're a Lakers fan living in Arizona on a Spurs forum wanting to talk about something other than your team's shortcomings. You don't talk about your team at all, other than reminiscing about "close us out" when you've left two on the table in just a few seasons. You cannot trend or boil your way through the shit storm that's raining down on you. You stepped back in it, don't try to tell us that it's from last season. Now is a point in time moving forward, not backward. The now is the current, and currently your team is in peril, Dale. Drown your sorrows with the Ovaltine, not the facade of a "won it lost it" schtick. Nope, not going to happen.

& because of 6 you're with us in last place. I accept that.

Clipper Nation
12-15-2013, 12:58 AM
...you begged me.

I don't beg.... begging is for Fredo Buss...

DMC
12-15-2013, 01:00 AM
...you begged me.

You've never been able to back that up. You're ripe with fairy tales. Have you typed out so many cuck stories that you're entire world bubble is now a fantasy?

elmanutres
12-15-2013, 01:00 AM
Don't go abstract on me, you son of a bitch, you. We're not going to mix life & this. Uh, uh. I expect each of us to act like somebody. We all know this isn't life and death. We don't need to talk about that function. Upon gross examination this is without worth. That's why you mustn't link it to life, el. It can exist where we have it, and splendidly so if you don't disturb it.

you've always been a stubborn fuck culburn. Why must you have these stupid double standards. are the rules written upon your leisure? under your circumstances? You mean to tell me you go into hiding after the failed dynasty, presumably until the lakers are good again, then reappear for something that happened to the spurs while your team went fishing. Feast upon the misfortune that your lakers did not cause. Meanwhile we prevented a presumed dynasty and you want to distract us with your silly little shenanigans that we were the ones that fucked up? that 1 finals loss is worse than a failed dynasty? Uh Uh cully

LkrFan
12-15-2013, 01:02 AM
There was no move for Shaq. No team had it. Plenty people can guard Kobe, no one could guard Shaq. If you run your section like this I can understand the national debt tbh.

Clipper Nation
12-15-2013, 01:02 AM
Seriously, though, Cully... I ate the Backdoor Swept sandwich, Spurfan ate 6, but you? Nary a bite of your $120M Swept sandwich.... act like somebody!

DMC
12-15-2013, 01:06 AM
Seriously, though, Cully... I ate the Backdoor Swept sandwich, Spurfan ate 6, but you? Nary a bite of your $120M Swept sandwich.... act like somebody!

It's a 130m sandwich.

Thread
12-15-2013, 01:07 AM
you've always been a stubborn fuck culburn. Why must you have these stupid double standards. are the rules written upon your leisure? under your circumstances? You mean to tell me you go into hiding after the failed dynasty, presumably until the lakers are good again, then reappear for something that happened to the spurs while your team went fishing. Feast upon the misfortune that your lakers did not cause. Meanwhile we prevented a presumed dynasty and you want to distract us with your silly little shenanigans that we were the ones that fucked up? that 1 finals loss is worse than a failed dynasty? Uh Uh cully

You begged me to come back. Sure, you were up big time when you begged, but, you asked me. I've no sympathy for you.

HI-FI
12-15-2013, 01:07 AM
son, i remember when the Lakers were about to beat the Nets, someone asked Kidd how to stop Shaq. Kidd shook his head and replied "I guess put sugar in his gas tank". Everyone knew there was no stopping Shaq, no one in the league compared to his freak nature. Now Kobe, shittttt. You could bring in specialists like Bruce Bowen or Colorada District Attorney's to deal with that situation, but Shaq was just a freak of nature, similar to Lebron. smh at you for once again throwing other Lakers under the bus. -17 points for emulating Rapist.

Thread
12-15-2013, 01:08 AM
It's a 130m sandwich.

I ate it. I got what I wanted:::no second Lottery pick here. No victory for Pau without Kobe. A ring for you guys, but, then you had to return it.

DMC
12-15-2013, 01:08 AM

You know, I've met a dozen or more fake SEALs. Met three or four fake tabbed Rangers and one fake PJ. Never met a guy who falsely claimed he handed out the most herpes medication in all of Korea but I know the guy who did. I guess some jobs are more prominent.

DMC
12-15-2013, 01:09 AM
I ate it. I got what I wanted:::no second Lottery pick here. No victory for Pau without Kobe. A ring for you guys, but, then you had to return it.

You left before it happened. You didn't return until after 7. You cannot say you ate it in private. This isn't private here. You can have your objections in private as well. You chose not to. You get no quarter here.

Clipper Nation
12-15-2013, 01:10 AM
Nary a bite, Culb, your plate is still full....

Thread
12-15-2013, 01:10 AM
You left before it happened. You didn't return until after 7. You cannot say you ate it in private. This isn't private here. You can have your objections in private as well. You chose not to. You get no quarter here.

You begged me. Your regrets are your own.

DMC
12-15-2013, 01:12 AM

I call bullshit. You need to support that claim with more than just a statement from you. You only need support it once. You've not bothered for obvious reasons.

So in order to proceed:

1. Support your claim (begged you back)
2. Who begged you to leave?

Clipper Nation
12-15-2013, 01:14 AM

Begging is what Fredo doesPERIOD

Thread
12-15-2013, 01:14 AM
You need to support that claim with more than just a statement from you.

The statement is enough for me. You guys thought you were gonna ring so you came knocking and begging. You've only yourselves to blame.

DMC
12-15-2013, 01:16 AM
The statement is enough for me. You guys thought you were gonna ring so you came knocking and begging. You've only yourselves to blame.

I'm from Missouri. Show me.

Thread
12-15-2013, 01:18 AM
I'm from Missouri. Show me.

Get lost.

elmanutres
12-15-2013, 01:20 AM
You begged me to come back. Sure, you were up big time when you begged, but, you asked me. I've no sympathy for you.
You will always be a pussy for what you did. I ate 6. I ate that shit sandwich. as for all spursfans. I saw those fucks raise that trophy, saw them raise the banner. Saw those youtube videos celebrate. i saw the summer of laker fan, undeservedly start a million threads over 6. And I still ate it. Yet you, you coward, you still avoid the failure, the begging, $130 million. You still avoid the talk laker fan was a' brewing in the summer of 2012. Don't even get me started on the how your lakers are doing now. You didin't even come back after game 6. you waited until the coast was clear after game 7. All you point is 6. You still haven't eaten the shit sandwich. It's easy for you to say you did, but to show it? you have never done that. It's too late now. you went a' hiding like a vampire from the sun. What a fuckin pussy. Yet you come back, and expect us not to say a single word and take your crap?

You can dish it, but you can't take it

Thread
12-15-2013, 01:24 AM
You will always be a pussy for what you did. I ate 6. I ate that shit sandwich. as for all spursfans. I saw those fucks raise that trophy, saw them raise the banner. Saw those youtube videos celebrate. i saw the summer of laker fan, undeservedly start a million threads over 6. And I still ate it. Yet you, you coward, you still avoid the failure, the begging, $130 million. You still avoid the talk laker fan was a' brewing in the summer of 2012. Don't even get me started on the how your lakers are doing now. You didin't even come back after game 6. you waited until the coast was clear after game 7. All you point is 6. You still haven't eaten the shit sandwich. It's easy for you to say you did, but to show it? you have never done that. It's too late now. you went a' hiding like a vampire from the sun. What a fuckin pussy. Yet you come back, and expect us not to say a single word and take your crap?

You can dish it, but you can't take it

You can dish it

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

lefty
12-15-2013, 01:26 AM
Yeah MJ was going to win a shitload of titles with that roster

I mean, he played with Dave Corzine, the GOAT center, and Kyle Macy, the guy owned Magic Johnson'ass

elmanutres
12-15-2013, 01:26 AM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.
The usual parrot response. Not even brave enough to answer your hypocrisy. Your cowardice. You are a bigger pussy than I thought

Thread
12-15-2013, 01:28 AM
The usual parrot response. Not even brave enough to answer your hypocrisy. Your cowardice. You are a bigger pussy than I thought

Yeah, it took only a week for you to get over 6.

gambit1990
12-15-2013, 01:30 AM
You need to suffer as I have suffered.

:cry:cry:cry

at least when the lakers miss the playoffs this season the suns won't have their first round draft pick this time.

DMC
12-15-2013, 01:30 AM
Get lost.

I win.

elmanutres
12-15-2013, 01:33 AM
Yeah, it took only a week for you to get over 6.

Saying sports are seperate from life, yet you use 6 as a tool for your bitterness over something that happened in the 80s. Im sure most kids don't even know about that shit

Clipper Nation
12-15-2013, 01:34 AM
Begging is for Fredo and Fredo alonePERIOD

Thread
12-15-2013, 01:58 AM
:cry:cry:cry

at least when the lakers miss the playoffs this season the suns won't have their first round draft pick this time.

Amen.

Thread
12-15-2013, 02:01 AM
Saying sports are seperate from life, yet you use 6 as a tool for your bitterness over something that happened in the 80s. Im sure most kids don't even know about that shit

True, but, I do. And kids do know about 6. You're gonna answer for last June, el, and that's just the way it's gonna be. You fucked up. You had 5 and had to give it back. Now you have 4 and looks smaller the second time around.

NBA World Titles don't grow on trees, fool. Hold on to it next time.

elmanutres
12-15-2013, 02:07 AM
NBA World Titles don't grow on trees, fool. Hold on to it next time.
says the man who has lived through the lakers losing 15 of the titles. If 1 is bad, 15 is god dam clumsy. You would've been above the celtics with plenty of breathing room had you held on to those scarce titles. But alas, the self titled best franchise of sports is behind the celtics in the gold

Thread
12-15-2013, 02:09 AM
says the man who has lived through the lakers losing 15 of the titles. If 1 is bad, 15 is god dam clumsy. You would've been above the celtics with plenty of breathing room had you held on to those scarce titles. But alas, the self titled best franchise of sports is behind the celtics in the gold

True, that's why 6 works so well.

elmanutres
12-15-2013, 02:12 AM
True, that's why 6 works so well.

i'm tired of arguing with you old man. I'm still in this hell called finals week. There's no point in arguing with an old man with the competence of a child, you stubborn fuck you.

Thread
12-15-2013, 02:13 AM
i'm tired of arguing with you old man. I'm still in this hell called finals week. There's no point in arguing with an old man with the competence of a child, you stubborn fuck you.

LMVICTORIOUSAO!!!!!!

elmanutres
12-15-2013, 02:18 AM
LMVICTORIOUSAO!!!!!!

uh uh thread. This is simply the intermission. My struggle with you ain't done yet

Thread
12-15-2013, 02:19 AM
uh uh thread. This is simply the intermission. My struggle with you ain't done yet

- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

Clipper Nation
12-15-2013, 02:21 AM
- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd
- *crickets*

- Dale, in between the start of the playoffs and the end of Game 7

elmanutres
12-15-2013, 02:26 AM
- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

esto ni mierda tiene sentido

LkrFan
12-15-2013, 03:16 AM
You're gonna hump this tired line again? After Danny Ferry and Terry Porter, of course the Spurs are going to seek a wing defender with a pulse.

And Pop never needed to make any moves regarding Shaq, since Duncan equalized him. The Spurs are the only team from that era who Shaq didn't average 30 and 15 against.

And there's no downgrading Kobe by comparing him to early 00s T-Mac and Carter. Those two were supposed to be the next big thing, and they never fulfilled. This is why Kobe gets compared to Duncan, because there is no elite perimeter player from that era who won rings. Duncan vs. Shaq makes a hell of a lot more sense. Kobe has no perimeter rival. We missed out. T-Mac and Carter were busts in that regard. And Lebron belongs to the next generation.

Maybe Wade, but he's also of Lebron's draft class.
Huge admission there mid. Props son. :tu

One on one, there was no one that could deal with Shaq. Pop could have taken a page out PJ's book. PJ's Bulls didn't have anyone that could handle Ewing by themselves either. What they did have was a collection of bigs that could strategically foul him to keep him relatively in check. Cartwright, Ho Grant, Wennington, Longley, King, Oakley (later traded), Dele, Rodman, etc. Like Shaq, Ewing would get his, then MJ/Pip would dominate their counterparts.

Pop could have done the same, yet he decided to stop the most lethal player you guys would face on the Lakers: Kobe. This was no coincidence son. That 45pt game to close out the Alamodome caused him to summon Bruce Lee Bowen. Great strategy tbh.

Michael Jordan.
12-15-2013, 08:28 AM
Shaq, Gasol, and Howard for a season. Who are the others?
You conveniently left out Bynum.

Thread
12-15-2013, 10:29 AM
You conveniently left out Bynum.

& you conveniently left out the man who drafted Bynum (Son of Buss) & the man who saved Bynum (Son of Buss). That's how it got to 5-4. It went to 5-5 last June, but, then Pop & Duncan couldn't stand the gaffe and it went back to:::

once again. Manoshevitz that (4) looks puny & sickly now. Say it to yourself "four" then say "five." Try it. Big difference. Not only looks smaller, but, sounds smaller.

Michael Jordan.
12-15-2013, 10:30 AM
& you conveniently left out the man who drafted Bynum (Son of Buss) & the man who saved Bynum (Son of Buss).
Jim was not responsible for drafting Bynum. I have showed you this before and I'll show you again.

Thread
12-15-2013, 10:33 AM
Jim was not responsible for drafting Bynum. I have showed you this before and I'll show you again.

Son of Buss insisted they draft Bynum. Everyone fought him hammer & tong on that pick. He was intractable. The rest is:::

Michael Jordan.
12-15-2013, 10:38 AM
Son of Buss insisted they draft Bynum. Everyone fought him hammer & tong on that pick. He was intractable. The rest is:::

With the departure of Jackson, Buss continued cleaning house, firing much of the Laker scouting department, including beloved assistant GM Ronnie Lester, who is often credited with the scouting of Andrew Bynum — yes, the same Bynum Buss hung his hat on.

He was the first Lakers employee to scout Andrew Bynum (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/2748/andrew-bynum) back at the McDonald's All-American camp in 2005 and the loudest Lakers employee to recommend the chubby 7-foot, 275-pound high school center from New Jersey with the 10th overall pick in the 2005 draft.

Though Bynum is a grown man now, going into his seventh season whenever this lockout ends, when I caught up with him Thursday afternoon, Lester told the story of the first time he saw Bynum like it was yesterday.
"Coach Bill Bertka and myself went to watch him during the week of practice they had before the McDonald's All-American Game," he said. "He was just so big. … The first time I saw Andrew Bynum come out of the locker room, I pointed and said to Coach Bertka, 'Who is that?'
"He was overweight, chubby faced, chubby bodied. He needed to get in shape, but what a difference from the other high school kids."
Two months later he took a redeye to New York to watch him again.
"I didn't recognize him. He had lost 30 pounds," Lester said. "That in and of itself, that kid losing 30 pounds in two months, that was pretty impressive right there. You knew the kid would work if he wanted something bad enough.

"After the workout, I called Mitch … and told him 'If he's there at 10, I don't know how you can pass the guy up.'"

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221473 Jim having nothing to do with Bynum :lmao

Michael Jordan.
12-15-2013, 10:41 AM
Wakin up early in the morning, taking a fat shit on Cully.

Thread
12-15-2013, 10:52 AM
Like I said:::it was Son of Buss who insisted on drafting Bynum. And it was Son of Buss who insisted on not trading Bynum.

ElNono
12-15-2013, 11:25 AM

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/Michael%20Jordan/VS/Philadelphia%2076ers/75d25e14.gif

scanry
12-15-2013, 11:46 AM
Like I said:::it was Son of Buss who insisted on drafting Bynum. And it was Son of Buss who insisted on not trading Bynum.

And MJ just proved his point tbh. Jimmy hasn't done sh!t and there is a reason why D'antoni gets credit for drafting Ginobili and not Pop.

Thread
12-15-2013, 11:50 AM
And MJ just proved his point tbh. Jimmy hasn't done sh!t and there is a reason why D'antoni gets credit for drafting Ginobili and not Pop.

& I've seen countless pieces where Son of Buss is credited with drafting Bynum. And countless pieces where Son of Buss is credited with insisting on not trading Bynum.

I ain't grudging MJ.

Arnold Toht
12-15-2013, 01:32 PM

How many times did your mother congratulate you for fetching the papers early in the morning?

LkrFan
12-15-2013, 04:40 PM
Yeah MJ was going to win a shitload of titles with that roster

I mean, he played with Dave Corzine, the GOAT center, and Kyle Macy, the guy owned Magic Johnson'ass
Dave Corzine >>>>>>> KwamePERIOD son. No?

Thread
12-15-2013, 04:46 PM
^There was nothing wrong with Kwame Brown cept Phil trying to make him Bob McAdoo. Then insisting on it. Then becoming obsessed with it.