PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Kobe Puts Jim Brown's Funky Old @ss On Blast

Koolaid_Man
12-14-2013, 07:10 PM
So Jim Brown decided last week to clown MJ and Kobe....just those two only....I guess he recognizes they're almost one in the same :lol but Kobe hits back hard on the old black dude....while MJ takes it like a champ :lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/img24338193_zps5f7fdc1b.jpg

"It surprised me in a sense that it came out of left field," Bryant said. "I mean, I've never even met him, so it came out of left field but I do think it's a great opportunity to have these conversations, to have this discussion.

"I think no matter where you come from, whether you come from Italy, whether you come from Inglewood [Calif.], whether you come from London, it doesn't matter. Ultimately, the conversation is that it doesn't matter what color skin you are to begin with. But, I think it's a good place to start to have a good conversation and try to educate one another and try to improve as a society from it."

^ the non-media translation...fuck that old ass salty ass broke ass jealous muthafucka :lol

Before practice on Thursday, Bryant tweeted about an idea that a "global African American" was an inferior shade to the "American African Americans" as his reaction to the entire ordeal. He cited that it wasn't like the teachings of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr or the recently deceased Nelson Mandela.

A "Global" African American is an inferior shade to "American" African Americans?? #hmm (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23hmm&src=hash).. that doesn't sound very #Mandela (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Mandela&src=hash) or #DrKing (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23DrKing&src=hash) sir

When asked about his tweet, Bryant clarified his feelings further:

"If it's a major issue that involves a quality or a perception of racial quality, I feel like that's something that's a big enough message that needs to be addressed," Bryant said when asked about the tweet. "Obviously it's a sensitive topic for everybody, but I think the best thing to do is not dance around it but to go at it with a full head of steam and generate conversation about it. So, that's how I try to measure it."

Regardless of where the two legendary athletes stand with each other and on this subject that takes far more than a few quotes and excerpts to fully discuss, Bryant has no intention of hashing things out with Brown and finding a solution or common ground for the two hard-headed individuals.

"No," Bryant said. "There's nothing to talk about. We have different perceptions and different views on it, clearly. So, the thing that I'm trying to do always, what I've been trying to do, is try to educate our youth going forward, no matter what color skin you are -- be it African-American or white or whatever the case may be -- just try to talk about having a bright future and how to help kids going forward and progress as a society as a whole.

lefty
12-14-2013, 07:12 PM
Already posted in the other Brown-Kobe thread, you dumb twat

Koolaid_Man
12-14-2013, 07:13 PM
ok I fixed the thread

Koolaid_Man
12-14-2013, 07:13 PM
Already posted in the other Brown-Kobe thread, you dumb twat

^ slow down your mama's legs ain't opened right now

DMC
12-14-2013, 07:15 PM
tbh no one gives a fuck about Jim Brown or Arsenio Hall.

lefty
12-14-2013, 07:16 PM
^ slow down your mama's legs ain't opened right now

Don't speak like that to your new dad.

Koolaid_Man
12-14-2013, 07:23 PM

I know it's hard but all ya gotta do is say: "I agree with Kobe"

DMC
12-14-2013, 07:36 PM
I know it's hard but all ya gotta do is say: "I agree with Kobe"

I didn't even read it.

Koolaid_Man
12-14-2013, 07:41 PM
I didn't even read it.

a gotdam liar just like your mama :hat

DMC
12-14-2013, 07:42 PM
a gotdam liar just like your mama :hat

Don't talk about your grandmother like that.

Thread
12-14-2013, 10:26 PM

I remember the nite Hall brought out M.C. Hammer (then). He had some old guy in the audience take out a block of wood and a hammer and started banging on it. The fuckin' place went absolutely nuts. It's was like a riot.

Expert
12-14-2013, 11:28 PM
I remember the nite Hall brought out M.C. Hammer (then). He had some old guy in the audience take out a block of wood and a hammer and started banging on it. The fuckin' place went absolutely nuts. It's was like a riot.
shittiest show ever on television.

Thread
12-14-2013, 11:34 PM
shittiest show ever on television.

I agree. One night he brought Vanilla Ice out when he was IT. And of course he was giving Ice a hard time. Ice invited his record turner guy out from the wings, the requisite black guy with the black sunglasses. You know the type. LOL. Fuck, Hall was pissed and ran him off.

He had Magic another night when Magic hadn't broke the news, but, it was close to that time. It was just great though, because Magic talked aobut having another 5 to 7 years and it was just great sitting there with the assurance that we would be competing for the foreseeable future. Of course soon after Hall was doing the requisitie show advocating AIDs research and admonishing the Reagan? administration for not funding it properly.

midnightpulp
12-14-2013, 11:53 PM
Cul, do you forsake Jim Brown now?

He delivered you in '64. Don't forget that.

jimbo
12-15-2013, 12:13 AM
Jim Brown ain't saying nothing new, Kobe could never make it on a football team. He'd be like fucking Jonathan Martin. No respect for the team concept, he'd get his ass reamed by real men like Incognito.

Kobe tries to be as selfish in the NFL as he does in the NBA, he'd get his ass beat in practice.

CavsSuperFan
12-15-2013, 12:29 AM
Jim Brown is a bitter old man who few even remember…What is funny is that Brown left the NFL to earn more money making movies…Who knew that Arsenio Hall has a talk show…

Thread
12-15-2013, 01:20 AM
Cul, do you forsake Jim Brown now?

He delivered you in '64. Don't forget that.

Of course not. Bryant handled it.