PDA

View Full Version : Club World cup...

apalisoc_9
12-14-2013, 08:12 PM
Rogue

Your brothers killed it today. Their next game against bayern is huge..Hopefully, they don't concede more than 2 goals...

Oceania and Concacaf with the weakest clubs as usual...Can't even beat a Minnow in african football. SMH

Rogue
12-14-2013, 08:29 PM
The Egyptian side was purely comprised of Egyptian nationals imho. Good win for Evergrand and congrats to them but if you take away all their foreign players (Conca, Muriqui, Elkeson and that picklebreath bastard) I'm afraid they would be just as shitty as the chinese national team tbh. In other words, if we got two or three players of that caliber to represent our national team we would be instantly able to rival South Picklebreath and even Japan. Our supporting cast ain't too far inferior to the picklebreaths and sushibreaths imho, and the Aussies are going downhill, and just like you once said, the future of Australian football would be dismal as long as their league is weak (where the current best player is the 39yr old TOSB Del Piero :lol)

apalisoc_9
12-15-2013, 12:08 AM
The Egyptian side was purely comprised of Egyptian nationals imho. Good win for Evergrand and congrats to them but if you take away all their foreign players (Conca, Muriqui, Elkeson and that picklebreath bastard) I'm afraid they would be just as shitty as the chinese national team tbh. In other words, if we got two or three players of that caliber to represent our national team we would be instantly able to rival South Picklebreath and even Japan. Our supporting cast ain't too far inferior to the picklebreaths and sushibreaths imho, and the Aussies are going downhill, and just like you once said, the future of Australian football would be dismal as long as their league is weak (where the current best player is the 39yr old TOSB Del Piero :lol)

Meh, you can't win numerous tittles with just four guys. Also, the defense has been as good as the offense and we know it's mostly chinese players playing in that position. Sure, they're probably a quarter finals kinda team without them, but it's not like Bayern or any good team for that matter have only their own nationals as players. Not sure about Japan having the same talent level with role players because majority of japanese players now play in Europe and at least 4 younger ones playing in the J-league and the national team are being scouted by European clubs possibly to play in europe for next year. Endo also rejected teams from Europe so he can stay in his native japan. It's trully a Golden generation for the Japs, so they better make the most out of it this coming world cup..

Korea is somehwat shit right now. But they're loaded in the CDM and CMF positions...having talented CDMF really makes you a better team...

Rogue
12-15-2013, 01:21 AM
Evergrande beat Al Ahli only to earn the right to get hammered by Bayern though. Anyway it's a great achievement for a chinese club to even make an appearance on such a stage imho no matter how many goals they're gonna lose by against Bayern. The Bayern - Evergrande game will turn out to be the first serious match (not a friendly) between a chinese team and an elite team of the world since 02 (where the chinks played against Brazil in the world cup group stage).

I think Evergrande's defense is a bit overrated tbh. Actually they don't need their defenders to do much when they have 60%-70% ball possession in most games, just like the prime Barcelona imho. Their defensive line may still be the best of all Asian clubs though: Zhang Linpeng is arguably the best RB in Asia, the Asian version of Sergio Ramos. Their LB Sun Xiang might be a bit old but his experience is still helping this team tremendously. And the central pair of Feng Xiaoting and that picklebreath is solid as a rock. I think the game against Bayern will be a true test stone to their Defense imho.

pookenstein
12-17-2013, 02:26 PM
Bayern is taking that Cup serious. They're playing with their best lineup, only replace Dante with van Buyten.

1 Neuer - 5 van Buyten, 6 Thiago, 7 Ribéry, 9 Mandzukić, 13 Rafinha, 17 Boateng, 19 Götze, 21 Lahm (C), 27 Alaba, 39 Kroos...

pookenstein
12-17-2013, 03:10 PM
Finally Ribery with the goal.

skmblz
12-17-2013, 03:35 PM
and a nice goal by götze

apalisoc_9
12-17-2013, 04:29 PM
I haven't been following things lately, but is robben injured or what?

pookenstein.

Bayern completely outclassed the opposition but credit to the Chinese team for not bunkering even though they were forced to defend majority of the time. The difference in Stamina is very noticeable, the chinese team looked tired after the 30 min mark probably because of all that passing around by Bayern. They had a few chances, but they couldn't really convert.

Minero is a better team than the chinese team, but I don't there's a huge gap between the two so Bayern is going to win this easy..As expected obviously.

pookenstein
12-17-2013, 04:53 PM
O3dvAlPZnSQ

Deep cut at the knee. Out six weeks. Could have been much worse.

And yes, the chinese guys were bad. Looked like an average Bundesliga-Club. Let's wait and see what Minero has to offer.

velik_m
12-18-2013, 04:57 PM
O3dvAlPZnSQ

Deep cut at the knee. Out six weeks. Could have been much worse.

And yes, the chinese guys were bad. Looked like an average Bundesliga-Club. Let's wait and see what Minero has to offer.

You mean Casablanca? :p:

apalisoc_9
12-18-2013, 05:15 PM

European teams nowadys sign every south american that is worth a damn that the CONEMBOL clubs are starting to be shitty..heck you can say the same thing with Asia and other federations..I know clubs have been signing south american players for years but Globalization has sorta of had negative effect on CONEMBOL clubs

apalisoc_9
12-18-2013, 05:15 PM

European teams nowadys sign every south american that is worth a damn that the CONEMBOL clubs are starting to be shitty..heck you can say the same thing with Asia and other federations..I know clubs have been signing south american players for years but Globalization has sorta of had negative effect on CONEMBOL clubs

pookenstein
12-19-2013, 02:05 AM

Did they win? R:lolnaldinho

lefty
12-19-2013, 03:40 AM
Nice FK by Ronnie though