12-15-2013, 06:34 PM
Charles has 5 TD!

spurraider21
12-15-2013, 08:17 PM
It was against the raiders

/thread

Avante
12-16-2013, 02:24 AM
The Chiefs have always had great backs. When they were talking about tying the record they mentioned Abner Haynes the first Chief to accomplish that feat. Haynes was a fantastic all purpose guy, he returned kicks and could catch the ball. He was out of North Texas State and in the AFL's first season (1960) he led the league in rushing, their first "star" player.

Chief backs

Abner Haynes first 1000 yard rusher
Curtis McClinton "Rookie of the Year" Kansas (he was the fullback in 1961)
Mike Garrett USC Heisman winner
Mack "The Truck" Lee Hill....most powerful back ever, a monster! A free agant out of Southern U
Robert "The Tank" Homes a free agent out of Southern U
Warren McVea Houston ...a 9.5 sprinter
Tony Reed Colorado
Woody Green Arizona State
Joe Delaney NWLa...ran on their NCAA winning 4x1 team with fellow NFLers (to be) Victor Oatis and Mark Duper
Ed Podolak hmmm?
Christian "The Nigerian Nightmare" Okoye Azusa Pacific....a discus thrower who also ran the 4x1
Larry Johnson Penn State
Priest Holmes Texas

Both Hill and Delaney died before they had a chance to really star. Hill died on the operating table over a knee injury and Delaney drowned trying to save some kids, he couldn't swim. They also had Stone Johnson an Olympic sprinter/200m world record holder out of Grambling, he also died due to an injury in a presason game.

Jamaal Charles is the fastest running back in the league, if he'd chosen track as his sport he'd be running with the world class guys. He along with Jacoby Ford and Trindon Holliday the only NFLers where...He has world class speed....is legit.

Clipper Nation
12-16-2013, 02:59 AM
The Chiefs have always had great backs. When they were talking about tying the record they mentioned Abner Haynes the first Chief to accomplish that feat. Haynes was a fantastic all purpose guy, he returned kicks and could catch the ball. He was out of North Texas State and in the AFL's first season (1960) he led the league in rushing, their first "star" player.

Chief backs

Mack "The Truck" Lee Hill....most powerful back ever, a monster! A free agant out of Southern U
Tony Reed Colorado
Joe Delaney NWLa...ran on their NCAA winning 4x1 team with fellow NFLers (to be) Victor Oatis and Mark Duper
Ed Podolak hmmm?
Christian "The Nigerian Nightmare" Okoye Azusa Pacific....a discus thrower who also ran the 4x1
Larry Johnson Penn State
Priest Holmes Texas

Both Hill and Delaney died before they had a chance to really star. Hill died on the operating table over a knee injury and Delaney drowned trying to save some kids, he couldn't swim. They also had Stone Johnson an Olympic sprinter/200m world record holder out of Grambling, he also died due to an injury in a presason game.

Jamaal Charles is the fastest running back in the league, if he'd chosen track as his sport he'd be running with the world class guys. He along with Jacoby Ford and Trindon Holliday the only NFLers where...He has world class speed....is legit.

:lolld Fagg:lolt

spurraider21
12-16-2013, 03:11 AM

Chief backs

Tony Reed Colorado
Ed Podolak hmmm?
Larry Johnson Penn State
Priest Holmes Texas

dude i tried to thank you in this thread and you never responded

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226204&p=7007140

thanks to you i took the bears over the cowboys last week and made some $$$$$$$$$$ unlike you in your "$$$$$$$$$$$$" thread

Blake
12-16-2013, 10:41 AM
Lol you guys quoted him before he could edit Mark Duper out of that list.

Lol no Barry Word

Lol usual shitty list from a guy that has a terrible knowledge of NFL history

jimbo
12-16-2013, 02:30 PM

Chief backs

Tony Reed Colorado
Ed Podolak hmmm?
Larry Johnson Penn State
Priest Holmes Texas

Jeff Demps is the fastest RB in the league. He ain't good, but he's fast

Avante
12-16-2013, 07:37 PM
Jeff Demps is the fastest RB in the league. He ain't good, but he's fast

I left Olympian Jeff Demps out because he has yet to play in a regular season game. His 10.01PR right there with Holliday 10.00 and Ford 10.01.

The fastest footballer ever 100m wise was Tennessee's Leonard Scott who went on to run a 9.91, he never played in the NFL however.

Avante
12-16-2013, 07:37 PM
:lolld Fagg:lolt

translation

Keep it simple, I need it real simple.

Avante
12-16-2013, 07:43 PM
Lol you guys quoted him before he could edit Mark Duper out of that list.

Lol no Barry Word

Lol usual shitty list from a guy that has a terrible knowledge of NFL history

Yep, should have had Barry Word. You always as misearable as you act here?

So tell me slick who was the first Heisman winner to play in the old AFL?

Here ya go little fella....

All Time NFL Running Backs 40 yard dash

lane

1.Michael Bennett Wisconsin/Vikings
2.Herschel Walker Georgia/Cowboys
3.Bo Jackson Auburn/Raiders
4.Jamaal Charles Texas/Chiefs
5.Travis Williams ASU/Packers
6.Curtis Dickey Tex A&M/Colts

ThaBigFundamental21
12-16-2013, 08:47 PM
[QUOTE=Avante;7011432]Yep, should have had Barry Word. You always as misearable as you act here?

lane

6.O.J.Simpson USC/Bills

So Chris Johnson isn't on this list? Just asking out of curiosity, I truly thought he was supposed to be the fastest.

jimbo
12-17-2013, 12:27 AM
I left Olympian Jeff Demps out because he has yet to play in a regular season game. His 10.01PR right there with Holliday 10.00 and Ford 10.01.

The fastest footballer ever 100m wise was Tennessee's Leonard Scott who went on to run a 9.91, he never played in the NFL however.

Apparently Demps has more career carries than Holiday. 1 :lol

Got it vs the Cardinals w/ TB this year. Haven't actually seen it though.

Avante
12-17-2013, 12:38 AM
Apparently Demps has more career carries than Holiday. 1 :lol

Got it vs the Cardinals w/ TB this year. Haven't actually seen it though.

Holliday has at least one carry I know of, you sure Demps played in a regular season game? If he did then he's the second fastest man in pro football (100m time wise) history to take a handoff, with Holliday being the fastest.

jimbo
12-17-2013, 12:44 AM
Holliday has at least one carry I know of, you sure Demps played in a regular season game? If he did then he's the second fastest man in pro football (100m time wise) history to take a handoff, with Holliday being the fastest.

Like I said, I've never actually seen him get a carry. (I'm not gonna watch Arizona vs Tampa Bay...) Can't find any videos of it. But his stats say he's got a carry and has appeared in 2 games as a returner.

And yeah, you're right, Holiday has 1 carry, 2 receptions.

Avante
12-17-2013, 11:05 PM
Like I said, I've never actually seen him get a carry. (I'm not gonna watch Arizona vs Tampa Bay...) Can't find any videos of it. But his stats say he's got a carry and has appeared in 2 games as a returner.

And yeah, you're right, Holiday has 1 carry, 2 receptions.

I thought he got hurt in the preseason, guess not!

Blake
12-18-2013, 12:14 PM
So Chris Johnson isn't on this list? Just asking out of curiosity, I truly thought he was supposed to be the fastest.

The fat ol failure also left off Ahman Green.

spurraider21
12-18-2013, 12:24 PM
Yep, should have had Barry Word. You always as misearable as you act here?

lane

6.Curtis Dickey Tex A&M/Colts
Bo ran a 4.12 40... what was Bennetts? Herschel Walkers?