PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: TOSB is now null and void

m>s
12-15-2013, 09:10 PM
Now that Kobe is even more done than Jim, it makes absolutely no sense to keep using this nickname for duncan. Kobe is the new TOSB, that is all.

Koolaid_Man
12-15-2013, 09:11 PM
Now that Kobe is even more done than Jim, it makes absolutely no sense to keep using this nickname for duncan. Kobe is the new TOSB, that is all.

tell mum I said Hi....she makes a good Frito Pie

Thread
12-15-2013, 09:11 PM
Please.

Kool Bob Love
12-15-2013, 09:16 PM
SAWM got a point.:tu

:cryPlease don't shoot up the NBA forum.:cry

Thread
12-15-2013, 09:21 PM
If you guys think you're not paying for 6 you're nuts. The agreement was if Duncan rung and went thru us to get that ring it would read:

Duncan: 5

the tired old shit bag Kobe: 5

The moment you had to give that trophy back you returned to 4 and Duncan returned to:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

Honestly? I thought you had it. You did have it. Then you fucked up. And I came a runnin'. We'll try again next Summer.

Love always,

- Dale

m>s
12-15-2013, 09:23 PM
^i'm not a spur fan, i'm an objective viewer

kobe is now TOSB. that's just something you'll have to live with.

Kool Bob Love
12-15-2013, 09:23 PM
If you guys think you're not paying for 6 you're nuts. The agreement was if Duncan rung and went thru us to get that ring it would read:

The moment you had to give that trophy back you returned to 4 and Duncan returned to:::

Honestly? I thought you had it. You did have it. Then you fucked up. And I came a runnin'. We'll try again next Summer.

Love always,

- Dale

Don't chickenshit when that time comes. I been here since 6. I'll just fuck your mother some more to relive stress.

Kool Bob Love
12-15-2013, 09:24 PM
TOSB kobe 5

Duncan 4

Makes much better "cents".

Arnold Toht
12-15-2013, 09:25 PM

I had a fucking heart attack, Dale. I really don't want to experience any of that shit again. It felt like a brutal war in which we came out as the victors but it didn't really feel like it. I had to be double-check the score just to make sure: F/OT Miami 103, SA 100. Oh, my god.

Thread
12-15-2013, 09:27 PM
I had a fucking heart attack, Dale. I really don't want to experience any of that shit again. It felt like a brutal war in which we came out as the victors but it didn't really feel like it. I had to be double-check the score just to make sure: F/OT Miami 103, SA 100. Oh, my god.

I know. It was horrible, Arn. Then it was like a miracle. I still can't believe it 7 months later. Those kinds of things never happen to the Spurs. We're blessed.

Koolaid_Man
12-15-2013, 09:27 PM
^i'm not a spur fan, i'm an objective viewer

kobe is now TOSB. that's just something you'll have to live with.

Kobe 5

Oak Cliff 0

:lmao

elmanutres
12-15-2013, 09:30 PM
miami heat fandom detected

m>s
12-15-2013, 09:31 PM
Kobe 5

Oak Cliff 0

Your idol is washed up, a chump and a joke of what he thought he was. And if you don't like it, tough shit.

Arnold Toht
12-15-2013, 09:32 PM
^ That's the problem with your damned spics. You don't see the bigger picture: 6 is the reason why the 5-4 stick is still intact. It's battered, but it's intact.

HarlemHeat37
12-15-2013, 09:33 PM
Kool/Cedric's shtick is so antiquated, tbh..

He's fortunate that shitty posters like Koon Bob Love still respond to his threads:lol..

Thread
miami heat fandom detected

Absolutely. I'm counting on them to block the fucking road until we can get back on our feet. Unfortunately one got thru (Mavs) before I could get blocked effectively.

Clipper Nation
Then you fucked up. And I came a runnin'.
...only after 7, once 6 could safely be lodged.... it's chickenshit, but, it's the truth....

Koolaid_Man

He's fortunate that shitty posters like Koon Bob Love still respond to his threads:lol..

How was your non-existent trip to Europe....:lmao

Thread
12-15-2013, 09:35 PM
...only after 7, once 6 could safely be lodged.... it's chickenshit, but, it's the truth....

You begged me.

Clipper Nation
12-15-2013, 09:35 PM
You begged me.

I don't beg.... begging is what Fredo Buss does...

Thebesteva
12-15-2013, 09:36 PM
Kirby fans would suck a mushroom tip for this to be real

http://adayinthalifeof.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/nike-hyperdunk-2015-hoh-5.jpg

m>s
12-15-2013, 09:37 PM
Unfortunately one got thru (Mavs) before I could get blocked effectively.

And don't you forget it pal. That's the night i took a dump on your face and you liked it.

Kool Bob Love
12-15-2013, 09:37 PM

You keeping tabs on me now? Female status.

I only posted in one thread you dumb fuck. It was videos too. not like im having a debate with Capri.:rollin

Brazil
12-15-2013, 09:39 PM

Love always,

- Dale

Shut the fuck up old faggot

Thread
12-15-2013, 09:40 PM
And don't you forget it pal. That's the night i took a dump on your face and you liked it.

You guys were adorable at ring though. Once you had it I couldn't grudge it. You were good Champions too. You weren't boastful or vain. Christ, you barely rejoiced at least here. And your players were good Champions.

Kool Bob Love
12-15-2013, 09:42 PM
You guys were adorable at ring though. Once you had it I couldn't grudge it. You were good Champions too. You weren't boastful or vain. Christ, you barely rejoiced at least here. And your players were good Champions.

But you didn't even show face till after 7. Fuck outta here mayne.

Thread
12-15-2013, 09:43 PM
But you didn't even show face till after 7. Fuck outta here mayne.

I'm talking about the Dallas ring.

m>s
12-15-2013, 09:46 PM
Your damn right you couldn't grudge it. We ran i up right through the middle against the defending champs and put ya flat on your ass 4-0, played a competitive blazers team in the first round, went through the thunder with big 3 still intact, and beat the team who has won the last 2 rings and hasn't been beaten since in the finals. we were convincing champs and deserved it every bit.

DMC
12-15-2013, 09:46 PM

Love always,

- Dale

No one has really even touched on the truth of this. The series went 7 games for a couple of reasons:

1. Danny Green and Gary Neal shot lights out for a few games
2. Tim Duncan played elite level for most of the series.

As soon as Danny and Gary returned to Earth, they pretty much shot the team out of competition. Manu's turnovers didn't help, but the Spurs relied heavily on jumpshooting role players and that could not get them past the Heat when it mattered. Your stars are supposed to take you over the top once your role players get you there, but two of three were MIA. Tony played shitty and Manu did as well. Kawhi played above his pay grade and that's about it. Danny and Gary took too many shots, missed almost all of them, and we could not get stops when we needed to.

That's how ball games go, Dale. You either step up or you step down. There's no point in lamenting over it. It's obvious you were more affected by it any those here, and that's why you're miffed and why you're here to try to rouse the crowd into a level of concern about it. You want to make a new pseudo-fact, a trend, but it's a chickenshit move and you know it.

Meanwhile, i haven't bothered to break down the Lakers' play by play in order to see why they were swept.

DMC
12-15-2013, 09:50 PM

Not everyone is a douchebag like you and your pretend Laker fan friends here Dale. Some championships are celebrated and we move on. You seem to live in the past as if you're in some fucked up Groundhog Day scenario. You keep trying to milk anything you can get from it, cause God knows you don't have anything in your future to discuss regarding the team you bandwagonned.

Koolaid_Man
12-15-2013, 09:51 PM
No one has really even touched on the truth of this. The series went 7 games for a couple of reasons:

As soon as Danny and Gary returned to Earth, they pretty much shot the team out of competition. Manu's turnovers didn't help, but the Spurs relied heavily on jumpshooting role players and that could not get them past the Heat when it mattered. Your stars are supposed to take you over the top once your role players get you there, but two of three were MIA. Tony played shitty and Manu did as well. Kawhi played above his pay grade and that's about it. Danny and Gary took too many shots, missed almost all of them, and we could not get stops when we needed to.

That's how ball games go, Dale. You either step up or you step down. There's no point in lamenting over it. It's obvious you were more affected by it any those here, and that's why you're miffed and why you're here to try to rouse the crowd into a level of concern about it. You want to make a new pseudo-fact, a trend, but it's a chickenshit move and you know it.

Meanwhile, i haven't bothered to break down the Lakers' play by play in order to see why they were swept.

Spurs lost cuz like Luva said Tammy had to take a shit break....I wonder why dude had the runs in the closing seconds of a title game....perhaps it was due to a pre-game anal cavity ritual :lol

Thread
12-15-2013, 09:51 PM

Break it down, D. I can handle it.

But, you are taking 6, daddy-O. That was the deal. You win it thru us it goes to 5-5 and Kobe is TOSB. That ain't what happened. You have to take the 5-4 and Duncan is still TOSB until at least next June.

And that's just the way it's gonna be.

Thread
12-15-2013, 09:53 PM
Your damn right you couldn't grudge it. We ran i up right through the middle against the defending champs and put ya flat on your ass 4-0, played a competitive blazers team in the first round, went through the thunder with big 3 still intact, and beat the team who has won the last 2 rings and hasn't been beaten since in the finals. we were convincing champs and deserved it every bit.

Yep, you can enter your house justified. Did ya cry m>?

m>s
12-15-2013, 09:55 PM
it was more a feeling of shock and relief. it was so long overdue i just pocketed it and kept on going.

DMC
12-15-2013, 10:04 PM

But, you are taking 6, daddy-O. That was the deal. You win it thru us it goes to 5-5 and Kobe is TOSB. That ain't what happened. You have to take the 5-4 and Duncan is still TOSB until at least next June.

I take the 5 to 4, that's a fact. It was never 5 to 5 and it had little or nothing to do with letting it go. It was like Tebow... he got further than he should have because of those around him, but he couldn't get to that other level despite the anomaly, because facts is facts and teams that rely on their role players to win games aren't going to win a championship. It's one thing to get a timely shot from a role player, but you cannot expect them to carry you, so when you put the ball in their hands 20 times and get 3 makes, that's not going to get you there.

Spurs should have lost in the WCF to the Thunder who would have lost to the Heat, all things being equal, but the Lakers were the story last year. LG.com was rife with tears over Lebron's 2nd because they've already accepted TD into the mix, they don't want to allow Lebron in but they couldn't stop him. They were hoping we could. So were you, Dale... so were you.

Bynumite
12-15-2013, 10:07 PM
Null and void? Is this another thread about OP's butchered dick?

Thread
12-15-2013, 10:09 PM
I take the 5 to 4, that's a fact. It was never 5 to 5 and it had little or nothing to do with letting it go. It was like Tebow... he got further than he should have because of those around him, but he couldn't get to that other level despite the anomaly, because facts is facts and teams that rely on their role players to win games aren't going to win a championship. It's one thing to get a timely shot from a role player, but you cannot expect them to carry you, so when you put the ball in their hands 20 times and get 3 makes, that's not going to get you there.

Spurs should have lost in the WCF to the Thunder who would have lost to the Heat, all things being equal, but the Lakers were the story last year. LG.com was rife with tears over Lebron's 2nd because they've already accepted TD into the mix, they don't want to allow Lebron in but they couldn't stop him. They were hoping we could. So were you, Dale... so were you.

You're wrong. I've always been sympathtic to LeBron. I think he's got a good heart. Your fandom is insufferable, D. You guys are just as dirty as the next asshole in the line, but, you act superior. I like to see you guys suffer for last June.

DMC
12-15-2013, 10:12 PM
You're wrong. I've always been sympathtic to LeBron. I think he's got a good heart. Your fandom is insufferable, D. You guys are just as dirty as the next asshole in the line, but, you act superior. I like to see you guys suffer for last June.

Your a Kobe felcher just like the rest. You just try to separate yourself from them in times of peril, but you run back to join the fray during the fatter seasons. No one here is suffering, Dale. We feel we overachieved. We won the WCF and took the defending champs to 7 games. We are too busy watching your castle crumble to have any self pity tbh. You're too late. There was a bit for a while, but it didn't last that long. That's what you get for quitting.

Thread
12-15-2013, 10:15 PM
Your a Kobe felcher just like the rest. You just try to separate yourself from them in times of peril, but you run back to join the fray during the fatter seasons. No one here is suffering, Dale. We feel we overachieved. We won the WCF and took the defending champs to 7 games. We are too busy watching your castle crumble to have any self pity tbh. You're too late. There was a bit for a while, but it didn't last that long. That's what you get for quitting.

It's best when you get like this to just leave you be, D.

DMC
12-15-2013, 10:19 PM

You come around in December and expect to get shit going about June? lol

Trainwreck2100
12-15-2013, 10:50 PM

he's not a kobe felcher, no kobe felcher wants lebron to win more titles like he admitted he does

Thread
12-15-2013, 10:55 PM
he's not a kobe felcher, no kobe felcher wants lebron to win more titles like he admitted he does

I don't have a bevy of choices. I don't want you people to win it. I have to have somebody I can count on to hold down the fort. He's about the best bet going and somebody I can at least stomach. Christ, I could have you assholes winning one after another, or, Boston, or, the Suns.

DMC
12-15-2013, 11:04 PM

He doesn't want that though. None of them do. He hopes someone will put the brakes on that runaway locomotive because Kobe's 5 is not going to last. The only person who can stop Lebron is Wade.

Trainwreck2100
12-15-2013, 11:05 PM
I don't have a bevy of choices. I don't want you people to win it. I have to have somebody I can count on to hold down the fort. He's about the best bet going and somebody I can at least stomach. Christ, I could have you assholes winning one after another, or, Boston, or, the Suns.

while i understand your hatred of grey spurfan, no kobe fan wants lebron to win any more title because so long as kobe has more ring, he'll be the closer to the GOAT

Thread
12-15-2013, 11:08 PM
while i understand your hatred of grey spurfan, no kobe fan wants lebron to win any more title because so long as kobe has more ring, he'll be the closer to the GOAT

I don't do the ring count with Kobe and Jordan, or, even James. They never aggravated me like say Daddy and you guys do.

Trainwreck2100
12-15-2013, 11:10 PM
I don't do the ring count with Kobe and Jordan, or, even James. They never aggravated me like say Daddy and you guys do.

we'll see how you like lebron dick riders if he ever gets to 4, i'm gonna hold you to that

ElNono
12-15-2013, 11:11 PM
Lebron is already better and Cancer is history. That's why wrapping themselves all over Lebron nuts is their best course of action. There's absolutely nothing in this league for them, other than try to let the time pass by.

A once proud franchise cannot possibly look at their team with any kind of pride. Instead of watching paint dry, they jump in the Kang gravy train and try to claim dibs by proxy. Possibly the weirdest development since Dr Buss died.

Thread
12-15-2013, 11:12 PM
we'll see how you like lebron dick riders if he ever gets to 4, i'm gonna hold you to that

No problem. James doesn't count rings, or, at least he doesn't "out loud." You people do. Your people do. Daddy did. That enraged me.

Thread
12-15-2013, 11:14 PM
Lebron is already better and Cancer is history. That's why wrapping themselves all over Lebron nuts is their best course of action. There's absolutely nothing in this league for them, other than try to let the time pass by.

A once proud franchise cannot possibly look at their team with any kind of pride. Instead of watching paint dry, they jump in the Kang gravy train and try to claim dibs by proxy. Possibly the weirdest development since Dr Buss died.

You had him beat, El. He was a lost soul. You would have put him on a permanent banana peel had you hung on. Instead, he was given a free pass, no questions asked, or even permitted.

ElNono
12-15-2013, 11:20 PM
You had him beat, El. He was a lost soul. You would have put him on a permanent banana peel had you hung on. Instead, he was given a free pass, no questions asked, or even permitted.

Nope, you're not flipping this conversation on the Spurs.

Lebron earned his stripes. Lakerfan did not. You will always have the Magic and Mark Landsberger posters to reminisce about the good times, but I can't even imagine how reality is eating you inside. It's probably what we thought the end of the TD era was going to look like, but it came out of the left field for Lakerfan. Including Dr Buss death. Brutal.

Trainwreck2100
12-15-2013, 11:24 PM
No problem. James doesn't count rings, or, at least he doesn't "out loud." You people do. Your people do. Daddy did. That enraged me.

james people don't count rings cause he only got 2, i don't want to hear narry a peep from you when they keep a tally

Kool Bob Love
12-15-2013, 11:26 PM
ElNono STOP!!!...You're going to KILL DALE with the truth bombs.

DMC
12-15-2013, 11:29 PM

If you could see him now, you'd think differently.

ElNono
12-15-2013, 11:58 PM
If you could see him now, you'd think differently.

:lol

ezau
12-16-2013, 02:57 AM
Please.

I smell skunk

ezau
12-16-2013, 02:57 AM

Love always,

- Dale

I smell skunk

ezau
12-16-2013, 02:58 AM
I know. It was horrible, Arn. Then it was like a miracle. I still can't believe it 7 months later. Those kinds of things never happen to the Spurs. We're blessed.

You should've included Jerry Buss in your blessings, tbh.

ezau
12-16-2013, 02:59 AM
^ That's the problem with your damned spics. You don't see the bigger picture: 6 is the reason why the 5-4 stick is still intact. It's battered, but it's intact.

Swept talking

ezau
12-16-2013, 03:00 AM

I smell skunk

ezau
12-16-2013, 03:00 AM

I smell skunk

Thread
12-16-2013, 03:02 AM

ezau
12-16-2013, 03:03 AM
Nope, you're not flipping this conversation on the Spurs.

Lebron earned his stripes. Lakerfan did not. You will always have the Magic and Mark Landsberger posters to reminisce about the good times, but I can't even imagine how reality is eating you inside. It's probably what we thought the end of the TD era was going to look like, but it came out of the left field for Lakerfan. Including Dr Buss death. Brutal.

ezau

I smell skunk

Thread

ezau
12-16-2013, 03:06 AM

Skunked

Thread
12-16-2013, 03:07 AM

ezau
12-16-2013, 03:08 AM

Skunked

Thread
12-16-2013, 03:10 AM

ezau
12-16-2013, 03:11 AM

Skunked

Thread
12-16-2013, 10:25 AM

m>s
12-16-2013, 11:09 AM
Already back to this shit I see. I actually tried giving you a chance and you let us down time and time again you just can't do right and cut that shut out dude.

Thread
12-16-2013, 11:10 AM
Already back to this shit I see. I actually tried giving you a chance and you let us down time and time again you just can't do right and cut that shut out dude.

I know. It's just too sweet to pass up, m>.

m>s
12-16-2013, 11:11 AM
Act right man and you're tolerable

Bulaien999
12-16-2013, 11:20 AM
Spurs final schtick is tired and played tbqh.

Thread
12-16-2013, 11:57 AM
Spurs final schtick is tired and played tbqh.

You ain't vested, so, go back and fuck your mother some more.

AchillesHeel
12-16-2013, 12:12 PM
Spurs lost cuz like Luva said Tammy had to take a shit break....I wonder why dude had the runs in the closing seconds of a title game....perhaps it was due to a pre-game anal cavity ritual :lol

fuck you faggot

Trainwreck2100
12-16-2013, 02:53 PM

he's as vested in spurs/miami as you are

Bulaien999
12-16-2013, 03:14 PM

Is it true that old men revert to childish ways when senile? Can't even get a hard on huh?

Thread
12-16-2013, 04:00 PM
Is it true that old men revert to childish ways when senile? Can't even get a hard on huh?

No, seriously, have you ever seen your mother nude, or, play in her underwear when she ain't in 'em?