PDA

View Full Version : How do I fit in with Americans from the south?

apalisoc_9
12-16-2013, 01:07 AM
I heard whites are pretty racist down there. I recently visited Portland and I want to visit my relatives in Tucson during my summer break..I might stay there for a couple of weeks but I might just reconsider if I am going to get harassed..I don't know if my ethnicity matters, but I am South East Asian but sometimes mistaken for Mexican. I also have a Middle Eastern name.

How am I going to be treated in the? Are women there receptive of other minorities?

m>s
12-16-2013, 01:12 AM
No white women will want to fuck such a racial abomination but no one is going to mess with you dude quit being a pussy.

CubanSucks
12-16-2013, 02:09 AM
Are you a little kid or just retarded? It wouldn't matter in any state unless you find yourself in some baron town that's not adjacent to a major highway and that applies to 99%of the world, not just southern U.S.

and Arizona isn't the south

apalisoc_9
12-16-2013, 02:41 AM
No white women will want to fuck such a racial abomination but no one is going to mess with you dude quit being a pussy.

What about my name? Will I get treated differently in the airport?

I've heard stories of middle eastern people getting harassed in american airports so it's a legit concern. Considering the fact that I got pass as a brown skin bedouin, it does worry me a tad bit.

apalisoc_9
12-16-2013, 02:42 AM

I've heard stories of middle eastern people getting harassed in american airports so it's a legit concern. Considering the fact that I can pass as a brown skin bedouin, it does worry me a tad bit.

apalisoc_9
12-16-2013, 02:43 AM
Ignore

hehateme
12-16-2013, 02:58 AM
son, you're fucked.

Wild Cobra
12-16-2013, 03:00 AM
If you have to ask, you are fucked.

Just act like you belong as much as anyone else. If you are going to act intimidated, people will comply.

Rogue
12-16-2013, 05:07 AM
you may just pretend as a muslim (if you are not one) so the guards would think you changed your name (like Kareem), and try to speak to people as much as you can so your fluent english would further convince them that you grew up on this continent and that you are friendly to this country. And don't like about anything no matter if you like it or not, most americans look down upon liars, they really do. I mean you may pretend like a muslim, by dressing yourself like one or something, but if someone asks you about your religion, you may as well just tell the truth.

romad_20
12-16-2013, 10:25 AM
Tucson, the south? :lol:rollin

boutons_deux
12-16-2013, 10:27 AM
Tucson, the south? :lol:rollin

states in the non-coastal West, and rural states, share many of faults of the Confederate states.

marini martini
12-16-2013, 10:32 AM
Just wear a "God Loves the USA" t-shirt, and you should be good to go.

rascal
12-16-2013, 10:37 AM
Tucson is a big city with many types of people there. No one is going to mess with you if you stay out of trouble.

CubanSucks
12-16-2013, 11:33 AM

I've heard stories of middle eastern people getting harassed in american airports so it's a legit concern. Considering the fact that I got pass as a brown skin bedouin, it does worry me a tad bit.

Don't dress like a fucking terrorist and you'll be fine. So basically, avoid clothes that look like you're from tribal regions of Afghanistan. Also monochromatic outfits, the bland button down tucked into the khakis with a horrid mustache to top it off. That's what seems to be the terrorists way of fitting in, dressing like a 60 yr old dad

states in the non-coastal West, and rural states, share many of faults of the Confederate states.

So does rural New York and Jersey you faggot.

The Gemini Method
12-16-2013, 11:50 AM
Wish I was in the land of cotton,Old times they are not forgotten;
Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie Land.
In Dixie Land where I was born in,
Early on one frosty mornin,
Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie Land.

cantthinkofanything
12-16-2013, 11:55 AM
boutons in the club? something's amiss