PDA

View Full Version : Scarlett Johansson admits she has a big ego and...

Rogue
12-16-2013, 06:44 AM
is already planning babies with her French fiancé :cry :cry :cry

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/scarlett-johansson-ego-babies-actress-2930757

Scarlett Johansson says having a big ego is part of her job as an actress.The 29-year-old admitted the revelation when she opened up in an interview this week.
The Girl With A Pearl Earring star (http://www.mirror.co.uk/all-about/scarlett%20johansson) believes she was chosen to front Dolce & Gabbana's new fragrance The One because that's what all actors think they are.
She told the Daily Mail: "Because I am an actor and all actors think that they are The One. It’s part of our huge egos and makes us so successful in some areas of our lives and not in others."
The New York born actress also opened up about her engagement to 31-year-old French businessman Romain Dauriac, revealing she wanted children and was prepared to take time out of her career to have them.
She also admitted her grasp of the French language left a lot to be desired, cheekily adding: "But, you know, we have no need for words!"

Scarlett, who has twice been voted the Sexiest Woman Alive (http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/style/3am-fashion-celebrity-beauty/) in 2006 and 2013, said she didn't let fame get in the way of her leading her own life, shying away from disguising herself or employing an entourage of bodyguards, unless there were any immediate dangers.
The star, who now lives in Paris, also explained why she doesn't go in for social media.
She said: "No, really, for me, it’s because I have a hard enough time staying in touch with my real close friends on the phone and I don’t have any interest in updating the way I communicate."
The actress admitted that despite loving cheese, she's had to give it up to maintain her svelte figure, as well as going to the gym regularly.
And there it is - the price to pay for being the sexiest woman alive.

Which means she could be out for months, if not a year :cry A whole year or more without any new movies of our goddess's, what a hard time would it be :cry and fuck knows if she would stay in such currently perfect shape after coming back from pregnancy :cry

R.I.P Our goddess, Nov. 22, 1984 - whenever she gets pregnant :cry

It's from the Mirror though, so we can still hope that what they reported isn't true. The Mirror is notorious for spreading false stuffs tbh.

Rogue
12-16-2013, 07:01 AM
Bitch gotta know that her prime is short and she's already showing signs of aging in the wrinkles around her eyes and the loose skin under her upper arms. Bitch can wait till her 40s (the age when Halle Berry had her first baby) when she goes in full TOSB mode tbh :cry having a baby in her late 20s or early 30s would pretty much put an end to her career before it even hits its peak :cry

Rogue
12-16-2013, 07:07 AM
She'll still be our goddess though, no matter what, and she'll be our goddess forever even if she turns into a munter someday :cry

CavsSuperFan
12-16-2013, 07:57 AM
Rogue I don’t want to hurt your feelings or anything but the entertainment industry is pure fantasy…Actresses starve themselves to be more photogenic…Studio executives create their image & persona…I am sure that Scarlett is attractive and all but not like the girl next door or a professional athlete like Diana Taurasi…:toast

http://i.azcentral.com/i/9/e/d/L169_CIFRfb05c93d4ecfd32379fbd4e3a9bc4de9.jpg

tlongII
12-16-2013, 10:00 AM
Rogue I don’t want to hurt your feelings or anything but the entertainment industry is pure fantasy…Actresses starve themselves to be more photogenic…Studio executives create their image & persona…I am sure that Scarlett is attractive and all but not like the girl next door or a professional athlete like Diana Taurasi…:toast

http://i.azcentral.com/i/9/e/d/L169_CIFRfb05c93d4ecfd32379fbd4e3a9bc4de9.jpg

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/horses-head-cutout-white-670393.jpg

Reck
12-16-2013, 05:45 PM
She chose wisely when she picked a frenchy for a boyfriend or husband. She knows they're soft and easily coerse into whatever she wants.

She'll probably make him raise little frenchy by himself while she is out getting drunk with her egoistic friends.

Rogue
12-16-2013, 09:06 PM
http://www.eonline.com/news/491297/scarlett-johansson-wants-to-start-a-family-says-she-and-her-fiance-have-no-need-for-words

:cry

Rogue
12-16-2013, 09:11 PM
The moment I hear the news of her getting pregnant... no, I wouldn't commit suicide, instead I would start writing a short novel, or a movie script with a role that's fit for a pregnant woman to act (like the queen in ZhenHuan Zhuan, a well-received chinese TV series), so our goddess would stay active and not feel too bored during pregnancy :king:

Jacob1983
12-17-2013, 12:51 AM
She gonna get fat when she gets pregnant. Dem boobies will be gigantic.

Rogue
12-17-2013, 01:08 AM
She's already pretty fat by a young actress's standard though, and being pregnant would literally kill her career tbh (like the snapped Achilles to Kobe) :cry my nigga Shadow and I will continue loving her no matter what, but I doubt the pundits and the majority of movies fans will still like her if she weighs 75kg something, with cellulites all around her neck and belly, and wrinkles climbing up her face :cry

JudynTX
12-17-2013, 11:47 AM
Dude, you need help, badly.

Jacob1983
12-18-2013, 01:29 AM
She isn't fat. She's just got some meat on her. Don't you want to have some meat to grab on when you're doing her?

Rogue
12-18-2013, 05:48 AM
I don't fancy skinny bitches but it doesn't mean they can be super fat, just a bit plump but not obese would be my favorite if I were NOT a celibate. But our goddess is indeed a bit fat already, or overweighted at least, supported by such evidences as the cellulites round her thighs and upper arms, and the ass trapped in that black widow tight suit that seemed to be exploding any time. She doesn't need to be skinny to be sexy, but she can't be obese either imho

But realistically said, I'm a lifelong celibate and I'm pretty happy with the way my life is. I'm in my mid 20s and still healthy as fuck, which is mainly due to my virginity imho. Virginity is the only way to a long healthy life imho (like Zhang Sanfeng)

Bill_Brasky
12-18-2013, 09:44 AM
haha i bet she gets all bloated and whalish

Jacob1983
12-19-2013, 12:29 AM
Rogue, you really think goddess is fat? Are you serious? That's fat? She isn't fat, just meaty.

Rogue
12-19-2013, 08:49 AM
I'd love our goddess forever no matter if she's thick or thin though. There was a time in ancient China where fatness was the golden standard for beauties, and our goddess is a modern day advocate of that standard imho. Our goddess ain't too fat but she would definitely look much younger/better if she could revert back to her old figure prior to the failed marriage to that Canadian faggot tbh, like the one in red swimming suit in Scoop. Her weight/height ratio ain't too good imho, weighing 57kg while being only 5'2 or 5'3.

Jacob1983
12-20-2013, 09:32 PM
I'd prefer meaty Scarlett over skin and bones Scarlett. I thought she looked her best in Scoop and around the time that fruity guy grabbed her boobs in that red dress at the Golden Globes.

Rogue
12-20-2013, 10:33 PM
in fact our goddess has never been skin and bones imho. she's always meaty yet still sexy as hell, just like she herself once said, she doesn't need to be skinny to be sexy. I love our goddess no matter if she's thick or thin, old or young, but the one I love most is the 03' Charlotte from Lost in Translation and I'm even gonna write some articles concerning that film tbh. Her shape had always been perfect until she got married to that Canadian dick imho, then she began to gain weight and lose her exquisiteness, and things got even worse after she got divorced and started to abuse her life. She's still fine as hell but imho the one you see in Don Jon ain't nothing comparable to Charlotte or Cristina or any character she portrayed during that era. :cry I wish our goddess were still 18yr old :cry

Jacob1983
12-21-2013, 01:30 AM
A couple of years ago it looked like she had lost some weight especially in the boobs area and butt.

cantthinkofanything
12-21-2013, 01:33 AM
I peepeed on a pic of our goddess and I pretended that she liked it.

Rogue
12-21-2013, 01:36 AM
Maybe she just wore a tighter pair of panties when you saw her having a smaller ass imho. And you're a lifelong virgin celibate just like me so you probably don't know this, but I've read from some articles that the sizes of a bitch's boobs may vary greatly depending on the bitch's mood, like a man's penis. Like when the bitch is sexually aroused her boobs become much bigger (along with the color change of her nipples most times)

cantthinkofanything
12-21-2013, 01:38 AM
Maybe she just wore a tighter pair of panties when you saw her having a smaller ass imho. And you're a lifelong virgin celibate just like me so you probably don't know this, but I've read from some articles that the sizes of a bitch's boobs may vary greatly depending on the bitch's mood, like a man's penis. Like when the bitch is sexually aroused her boobs become much bigger (along with the color change of her nipples most times)

Not relavent. She just seemed ok with me peeing on her.

Reck
12-21-2013, 01:42 AM
cantthinkofanything is on par with cubansucks in the "cant get hard unless I'm doing something creepy" department.

cantthinkofanything
12-21-2013, 01:47 AM
cantthinkofanything is on par with cubansucks in the "cant get hard unless I'm doing something creepy" department.

Honestly, I've never wanted to peepee on someone but our goddess just begged for it. And what about that fucker with the "bend over" routine. That was creepy.

Rogue
12-21-2013, 01:49 AM
someone is just salty he's stuck to a girlfriend whose face doesn't even look as good as our goddess's foot sole tbh

Jacob1983
12-21-2013, 02:07 AM
If I saw the goddess in person, I'd be very tempted to give her booty a squeeze and possibly a light tap too. How many men can honestly say they wouldn't want to touch that booty and dem boobies?

Rogue
12-21-2013, 09:24 AM
Can't agree more, my nigga. There're too many hypocrites around this place who try their utmost to look cool by pretending to not like our goddess. It's just too hard for a healthy straight man to not like our goddess tbh. Like, I had been an ardent misogynist (LM) and I talked tons of shits against women as a whole, but even I couldn't resist the magnificence of our goddess. I had a heart of iron and even that iron heart was melted down by the heat from our Goddess, who's the "goddess of the sun" (Apollo's daughter, see my maiden novel of the same name)

But honestly said, I would be able to abstain from touching her if she doesn't want me to. I'm a celibate and that's my religion, but if our Goddess wants it, I wouldn't mind losing my virginity to her and I wouldn't mind dying for her, even. I'd like to even trade 10yrs of my lifetime for one-year extension of her prime tbh :cry

Life would be meaningless to me anyway, if I could only stare at her pics knowing the person was already old and looked like shit. And it's really a blessing to us all that we live in the same time, on the same planet with our goddess :cry

Jacob1983
12-21-2013, 12:47 PM
I think it would be an honor to just to grab that booty of hers. I'd just love to grab it and tap it if she was cool with it. Also have to get a feel of dem boobies too. I just wonder if she was allowed to keep that red one piece swimsuit from Scoop. Definitely be awesome to see her amazing booty in that swimsuit.

Rogue
12-21-2013, 07:39 PM
I don't think she still keeps it. Hollywood own the rights to all those clothes actors wear in the films and they'll auction off all those shits after the films are done. so maybe that red swimsuit is already in some Scarlett fan's closet tbh :cry

Reck
12-21-2013, 07:50 PM
I don't think she still keeps it. Hollywood own the rights to all those clothes actors wear in the films and they'll auction off all those shits after the films are done. so maybe that red swimsuit is already in some Scarlett fan's closet tbh :cry

Each actor gets to keep at least one prop from each movie they make. She'd be wise to keep that tight suit from the Avengers tbh.

Jacob1983
12-21-2013, 11:10 PM
Well, you could always spoil her and get her a sexy red one piece swimsuit or possibly a black one or maybe both. Dem curves, boobies, and butt would look good in a one piece. That goddess is one of those women that looks better in a one piece than a bikini. Personally, I think one piece swimsuits are sexier because they have an old school/retro feel to them.

Rogue
12-21-2013, 11:40 PM
can't argue against that. Our goddess looks rather poor in bikini tbh, while a one-piece swimming suit would pretty well cover up the flabs and cellulite around her ribcage and belly. We love our goddess whatever she wears, however.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/02/11/article-2099689-11AD1A7A000005DC-762_634x356.jpg
http://cdn03.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/scarlett-bikini/scarlett-johansson-bikini-beach-kisses-05.jpg
http://cdn03.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/scarlett-bikini/scarlett-johansson-bikini-beach-kisses-02.jpg

Jacob1983
12-21-2013, 11:57 PM
Bikinis are kinda trashy looking. One piece swimsuits are more classy in my opinion.

TDMVPDPOY
12-22-2013, 12:09 AM
man u goto the beach im certain you can find more beautiful girls then SJ,

just like the clowns you see on Victoria secret catwalks, just because they get shove down our throats by their industry doesnt mean we all have to agree to it...