12-16-2013, 02:37 PM
Time: Los Angeles on 17 June 2010.

Cause: Black Mamba Poison

Victims: RIP SHAQ and TIMMY

:lmao

5TRyS9RjDO4

Boston Pancake
12-16-2013, 03:39 PM
Holy fahk those girls are literally the ugliest children i've ever seen in my life. How the hell did two disgusting troll beasts ever come out of Vanessa's sweet little snatch?

AchillesHeel
12-16-2013, 03:53 PM
Time: Los Angeles on 23rd May 1999

Cause: Tim Duncan's gay penis sweeping the Lakers out of the Forum

Victims: Kirby & Shaq

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4abhqvfNsc

Thread
12-16-2013, 03:57 PM
Daddy had that comin'.

Buddy Mignon
12-16-2013, 04:07 PM
Holy fahk those girls are literally the ugliest children i've ever seen in my life. How the hell did two disgusting troll beasts ever come out of Vanessa's sweet little snatch?

Oh, please... have you seen Bird's trailer park trash daughter? You can use that bitch as a scarecrow.

Thread
12-16-2013, 04:38 PM
Can ya imagine Kobe having a son? LOL!!!

Koolaid_Man
12-16-2013, 04:51 PM
Can ya imagine Kobe having a son? LOL!!!

nope...would be just like MJ's sons..useless...:lol the problem is they like pretty women....you cannot have a ballin ass son if you marry a good looking women who's no higher than your waistline....If they want athletic sons they're gonna have to marry a Sheryl Swoopes type....This is one area that LeBronze might have just done good for himself....given that his wife is no looker :lol his kids just may have a chance to be great ballers....of course there's always exceptions to the rules.... (i.e them boys in Golden State) :lol

AchillesHeel
12-16-2013, 04:54 PM
nope...would be just like MJ's sons..useless...:lol the problem is they like pretty women....you cannot have a ballin ass son if you marry a good looking women who's no higher than your waistline....If they want athletic sons they're gonna have to marry a Sheryl Swoopes type....This is one area that LeBronze might have just done good for himself....given that his wife is no looker :lol his kids just may have a chance to be great ballers....of course there's always exceptions to the rules.... (i.e them boys in Golden State) :lol

Magic's son turned out great, don't you agree?

Thread
12-16-2013, 04:54 PM

I don't know, Kool....he'd be brought up with that ingrained "hatred"....like Kobe's father brought him up with. It's served Kobe well. Without it he'd be Europe living in Polanski's old rapist chalet.

Thread
12-16-2013, 04:55 PM

Is he a good son?

Koolaid_Man
12-16-2013, 04:56 PM

Magic actually has a straight married son..so it balanced out for him....

AchillesHeel
12-16-2013, 04:57 PM
Is he a good son?
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/EJ-Johnson-2.jpg

lefty
12-16-2013, 04:57 PM
When and how did Jerry dieded ?

Koolaid_Man
12-16-2013, 04:58 PM
I don't know, Kool....he'd be brought up with that ingrained "hatred"....like Kobe's father brought him up with. It's served Kobe well. Without it he'd be Europe living in Polanski's old rapist chalet.
:lol

Koolaid_Man
12-16-2013, 04:58 PM

:lmao

Thread
12-16-2013, 04:59 PM

I can't tell from this picture if he's a good son.

Koolaid_Man
12-16-2013, 05:01 PM
I can't tell from this picture if he's a good son.

I would love to see Magic's son dropping it like it's hot...that would be funny as hell

Koolaid_Man
12-16-2013, 05:02 PM
but I believe that kid heard that his dad was gay from the time he was in Grade k..and it affected him growing up...I think ridicule because his dad has HIV may have turned him out...