PDA

View Full Version : Cory Joseph, and Jeff Ayres...

apalisoc_9
12-17-2013, 12:54 AM
If you were SA's coach, how many months will you give these scrubs to prove themselves?

Can't stand these two..Always providing the bads..

HarlemHeat37
12-17-2013, 12:56 AM
Joseph has always been terrible, the only reason people had hope for him is because timvp likes him, tbh:lol..

objective
12-17-2013, 12:58 AM
RC took Joseph over real NBA talents like Parsons and Butler because he had leadership qualities. No basketball qualities, but man, can he lead.

timtonymanu
12-17-2013, 12:59 AM
To be fair, Joseph looked promising last season.

Mills was too busy being fat last season and Nando was too hit or miss in his stint.

Thankfully, Mills lost weight and is playing much better now.

justinandimcool
Nando and Baynes must be real trash in practice if they can't get burn over these bums.

cjw
Hope Ujiri isn't watching and maybe the he will make the Toronto fans happy by bringing him north of the border (cheaper than Nash!). Maybe he can donate Lowry to us for the rest of the year and make the Canucks even happier by taking back Bonner to make salaries match. I'd even throw in a first rounder plus Eurostash prospect to make him do it.

SanDiegoSpursFan
12-17-2013, 01:00 AM
I don't think CoJo is that bad, he does have really bad chemistry with Ginobili though (other than some backdoor cuts).

HarlemHeat37
12-17-2013, 01:03 AM
I don't think CoJo is that bad, he does have really bad chemistry with Ginobili though (other than some backdoor cuts).

Joseph would have fit in the previous era of basketball, where defensive PGs were valuable, even with limited offense..

Today, he's pointless in the NBA, because he can't create offense for himself or others, and it's impossible to be a lockdown defensive PG with the hand checking rules, tbh..