PDA

View Full Version : One thing we learned about this game....

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-17-2013, 01:01 AM
or should i say we already knew, S-Jax sure as hell ain't better than Green/Manu :lmao

S-Jax: 3-5 shooting, 6 points

green: 3-6 7 points

Manu: 8-11, 16 points

td4mvp2k
12-17-2013, 01:03 AM
Jax :tu

Darius Bieber
12-17-2013, 01:06 AM
Ginobili: 25 minutes played
Green: 19 minutes played

Jackson: 17 minutes played

spurtech09
12-17-2013, 01:07 AM
or should i say we already knew, S-Jax sure as hell ain't better than Green/Manu :lmao

S-Jax: 3-5 shooting, 6 points

green: 3-6 7 points

Manu: 8-11, 16 points
how bout the refs?hey suck

HarlemHeat37
12-17-2013, 01:09 AM
Pretty embarrassing that the Spurs allowed Jackson to have his best game since 2012, tbh..

james evans
12-17-2013, 03:27 AM
he's definitely better than green right now

Hoops Czar
12-17-2013, 03:50 AM
The season was lost in the offseason. They didn't address any of their needs and only a clown would think it would be okay to continuously and without thought, play players out of position. They are getting wrecked defensively against better teams, their offense has been consistently inconsistent, and they're constantly turning it over at the most inopportune times. The Spurs will cruise into the playoffs because there is a tremendous amount of suck throughout the league. But they're serious pretenders unless they can pull off a miracle trade.

The bench might be productive offensively but defensively, they suck.

Ice009
12-17-2013, 09:25 AM

Yep. That is spot on. The bench is a bunch of defensive sissies. They can score, but they gotta play defense. Right now, the bench unit is all offense and very, very mediocre on the defensive end.

weebo
12-17-2013, 10:29 AM
Yep. That is spot on. The bench is a bunch of defensive sissies. They can score, but they gotta play defense. Right now, the bench unit is all offense and very, very mediocre on the defensive end.

Mills is worse on defense than Neal ever was.

Mouth is Bleeding
12-17-2013, 11:14 AM
You guys seriously complaining about the defense? It's only the best in the west and only second overall to Indiana. And once rotations are shortened the bench will get a tremendous defensive boost seeing more Splitter minutes.

If there is any serious problem it's the offensive production of certain lineups. Including the starters.

Ice009
12-18-2013, 05:43 AM
You guys seriously complaining about the defense? It's only the best in the west and only second overall to Indiana. And once rotations are shortened the bench will get a tremendous defensive boost seeing more Splitter minutes.

If there is any serious problem it's the offensive production of certain lineups. Including the starters.

I don't think it is a top 2 defense. What are the defensive stats against teams with over .500 records? I'm sure that they won't be anywhere near as good if you look at the defensive stats for those games. The numbers are boosted by playing a lot of shit teams. You can't just go off of stats alone, you have to take into consideration the teams the Spurs have played against as well.

I have very high standards for defense, and from what I see, the Spurs have got lots of improvement that they can make on that end of the court.

ManuTastic
12-18-2013, 08:25 AM
Jax is sooooo done.
Not that I'm loving Green right now.

look_at_g_shred
12-18-2013, 12:30 PM
That we looked like we didn't want to play.

MultiTroll
12-18-2013, 12:35 PM
I was watching when Bonbon was matched up against SJax. :lol

Horse
12-18-2013, 01:31 PM
The season was lost in the offseason. They didn't address any of their needs and only a clown would think it would be okay to continuously and without thought, play players out of position. They are getting wrecked defensively against better teams, their offense has been consistently inconsistent, and they're constantly turning it over at the most inopportune times. The Spurs will cruise into the playoffs because there is a tremendous amount of suck throughout the league. But they're serious pretenders unless they can pull off a miracle trade.

Heard all the same horseshit last season. Remember memphis was gonna kill us.

Ice009
12-18-2013, 09:36 PM
I don't think it is a top 2 defense. What are the defensive stats against teams with over .500 records? I'm sure that they won't be anywhere near as good if you look at the defensive stats for those games. The numbers are boosted by playing a lot of shit teams. You can't just go off of stats alone, you have to take into consideration the teams the Spurs have played against as well.

I have very high standards for defense, and from what I see, the Spurs have got lots of improvement that they can make on that end of the court.

Like I said - The Spurs defense is not elite, not even close right now. Phoenix is getting whatever they want out there. Spurs defensive stats look better than they are IMO because of all the crap teams we have played against.