PDA

View Full Version : Dez Bryant!!!

lebomb
12-17-2013, 08:23 AM
First he whoops his mammas ass, then he goes off on teammates on the sideline........then this NIGGA walks out of the game with over a minute left to play. Im not using nigga like they do in the hood, or in hip-hop videos. Im using it like ..... damn Dez Bryant is a dumbass nigga. :flipoff I wouldnt ever want this fool on my team.

DJR210
12-17-2013, 08:44 AM
This is normal behavior when you have no leadership or accountability.

lebomb
12-17-2013, 09:11 AM
This is normal behavior when you have no leadership or accountability.

Do you think Dez would get away with this under Jimmy Johnson???? :lmao

FUCK NO!!!!

KoolAid Mans Brother
12-17-2013, 09:52 AM
lol utsa

Bill_Brasky
12-17-2013, 10:33 AM
anybody criticizing dez needs to ask themselves if they would behave any differently if they were him. he's there every day, he sees the shitty leadership and management and he sees how it translates to absolute garbage on the football field. I'd be tired of it too.

if he played for ANY OTHER TEAM, I'd agree that he's a dumbass. if he didn't go HAM, I'd agree that he's a dumbass. but he puts in the work, makes the necessary plays on Sunday, and his fucking idiot of a head coach and retard QB still manage to lose the damn game. the dude is sick of it and so is every Cowboys fan. i for one can't believe that of all the faggotry that happened on that field Sunday, THIS is what idiots are bitching about.

Bill_Brasky
12-17-2013, 10:36 AM

FUCK NO!!!!
jimmie johnson would walk right off the field with dez if he had any part in what happened Sunday. in fact he walked right out the door and told jerry to go fuck himself when he left and the Cowboys have sucked since.

lebomb
12-17-2013, 10:42 AM
jimmie johnson would walk right off the field with dez if he had any part in what happened Sunday. in fact he walked right out the door and told jerry to go fuck himself when he left and the Cowboys have sucked since.

I completely disagree....Jimmy Johnson is way more of a disciplinarian than Garrett will ever dream of being. Jimmy would have said to let him handle it, and stop being a clown Dez. Acting like a straight up nigga isnt going to make Dallas play better. It makes things worse.

Bill_Brasky
12-17-2013, 10:49 AM
my point is this thing would never get to the point where a player is so fed up that they just walk off the field before a game is over if jimmie were still coach(assuming he still brought the coaching goods). if you think that dez's frustration was just from that one game, and not the fact that games like that have become entirely too commonplace during his tenure with the cowboys, you're kidding yourself. that dude is sick of losing games that they have wrapped up and won.

DeadlyDynasty
12-17-2013, 11:49 AM
OP is an illiterate, UTSA grad that should be sterilized, but back to the topic...

I agree with BB whole-heartedly here on this one. Dez shouldn't have done it, but if I were him the sight of having to watch Matt Flynn kneel out a game on my homefield after we just blew a 23 point lead would make me nauseous, then bitterly enraged. This isn'tlike the Detroit situation where he was clearly all pissy that Megatron outclassed him completely.

This was more of a "i can't believe i have to play with these losers"meltdown. Like BB said though, this should be the last issue anyone talks about this week.

The Gemini Method
12-17-2013, 11:54 AM
They made a great comparison though--when Randy Moss did it he got crucified; It didn't get much attention for Dez but it would've been funny if the Packers fumbled the QB Kneel and Dallas got the ball back in some weird impossible manner...

rascal
12-17-2013, 11:57 AM
Bill Belichek would never put up with this.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-17-2013, 12:07 PM
Bill Belichek would never put up with this.Right, because it's not like belichick has ever left the field early after a frustrating loss.

DeadlyDynasty
12-17-2013, 12:14 PM
Also, I mentioned this in the Cowboys sticky thread months ago, but now you see why Garrett has a propensity to be conservative at the end of games--because this kind of shit happens every year. You can't even blame the dude for this teams failures this year. JJ firing Rob Ryan and hiring a geriatric for DC, injuries, Romo's costly mistakes, and Callahan's insistenceon abandoning.a great running game too soon (remember Jerruh stripped JG of his OC duties).

Yes, he's a bad HC, but holy hell I'm starting to feel for the guy...i was impressed with how he stood up for Dez and threw Tony under the bus. He knows he's fired, so fuck it don't pull any punches

spurraider21
12-17-2013, 12:24 PM
:rollin brasky defender the cancer

The Gemini Method
12-17-2013, 12:25 PM
Dez' career arc looks like it'll mimic Terell Owens'...wouldn't be surprised if he leaves Dallas and comes back and stomps on the midfield Star...

td4mvp2k
12-17-2013, 12:34 PM
lol hood n hiphop vidz... Nig talkn bout anotha Nig tbh... :lol

DJR210
12-17-2013, 02:04 PM
anybody criticizing dez needs to ask themselves if they would behave any differently if they were him. he's there every day, he sees the shitty leadership and management and he sees how it translates to absolute garbage on the football field. I'd be tired of it too.

if he played for ANY OTHER TEAM, I'd agree that he's a dumbass. if he didn't go HAM, I'd agree that he's a dumbass. but he puts in the work, makes the necessary plays on Sunday, and his fucking idiot of a head coach and retard QB still manage to lose the damn game. the dude is sick of it and so is every Cowboys fan. i for one can't believe that of all the faggotry that happened on that field Sunday, THIS is what idiots are bitching about. It was wrong to leave the team before the game ended, but I don't blame him. Sucking dick and failing every time you are presented with a challenge is frustrating. He's only as good as his QB which is tough.

Hell fucking no, shit, Parcells would have cut his ass already.

:rollin brasky defender the cancer I don't think he's a cancer tbh. Owens was a cancer. Dez wants to win and needs a coach with a pair of balls to lead him. You will get away with as much as you are allowed to, no matter where you work.

Dez' career arc looks like it'll mimic Terell Owens'...wouldn't be surprised if he leaves Dallas and comes back and stomps on the midfield Star... No where near the same player. Owens would get involved in the drama, doing shit like questioning his QB's work ethic, sexuality, relationships with other players on the team.. Dez has been in the media for beating his mother, and getting pissed off on the field. Not a good comparison.

spurraider21
12-17-2013, 02:09 PM
Dez is a phenomal talent capable of being #2 in the league to Calvin if he put it all together. He had attitude issues in college which is why he fell in the draft. We are seeing the same bullshit now.

Bill_Brasky
12-17-2013, 02:16 PM
:lmao yeah, dez's attitude problems are why the cowboys lose games.

DJR210
12-17-2013, 02:20 PM

This. Dez' attitude is the fucking LEAST of the Cowboy's concerns. It starts with the old faggot and his faggoty coaches.

Bill_Brasky
12-17-2013, 02:22 PM
spurraider if i can be OK with Michael Irvin being a crackhead and wife beater i can deal with dez leaving the field early because his coach/qb are incompetent.

weebo
12-17-2013, 02:24 PM
Why would anyone be surprised by this nukka's behavior?? He is what he was in college…having said that though the guy is just probably venting his frustration with giving games away. No way should you be choking away 23 point leads to a back up QB unless you're the Oilers/Texans.

Obstructed_View
12-17-2013, 02:25 PM
Jimmy would have run the ball and there would have never been an issue.

spurraider21
12-17-2013, 02:42 PM
yes because that's EXACTLY what I said :lmao

Trill Clinton
12-17-2013, 02:45 PM
didn't andre johnson recently do the same shit??? i agree with brasky on this one.

anyways, i don't blame dez for walking out early. dude plays his ass off and once again, he is let down by his senile owner, puss ass coach and choking quarterback. if only the fans would walk out on the team and stop putting money in jerry's pockets we might see some real change.

DJR210
12-17-2013, 02:59 PM
Look at this bullshit. Jerry Jones hasn't produced an A rated draft since the Parcells regime. Over the last six drafts the Cowboys have produced six players that IMO are worth keeping around going forward. The Cowboys fail to address immediate needs, rarely get anything of value after the third round, and reach in the first when they do address need. Look at 2009, it was a complete fucking waste.

1. Travis Frederick - solid pickup, should have been picked later though
2. Gavin Escobar - Wasted pick on a 2nd round TE. Can't block on top of that.
3. Terrance Williams - Solid pick, #2 WR who could challenge for the #1 eventually
3. J.J. Wilcox - Project safeties never pan out
4. B.W. Webb - Crap, won't be a Cowboy for long
5. Joseph Randle - Getting outplayed by undrafted players
6. DeVonte Holloman - will be added to the long line of drafted LB's who never pan out

1. Mo' Claiborne - Certified idiot. 4/50 Wonderlic test and can't stay on the field, and when he's on it can't cover or tackle.
3. Tyrone Crawford - crap
4. Kyle Wilber - crap
4.Matt Johnson - Played what? 5 minutes in two seasons?
5.Danny Coale - Who? Beasley took your spot.
6.James Hanna - 3rd string TE for life
7. Caleb McSurdy - crap

1. Tyron Smith - Solid pick
2. Bruce Carter - decent, showed flashes of an elite LB last year, not so much this year. Jury is out.
3. DeMarco Murray - can he stay healthy?
4. David Arkin - crap
5. Josh Thomas - crap
6. Dwayne Harris - solid pickup in the 6th, can the coaches find a way to get him involved in the gameplan?
7. Shaun Chapas - crap
7. Bill Nagy - crap

1. Dez Bryant - he's been a distraction, but still a beast. With a hardnose coach he is a different player IMO.
2. Sean Lee - Great pick, best MLB in the game.
4. Akwasi Owusu-Ansah - crap
6. Sam Young - crap
6. Jamar Wall - crap
7. Sean Lissemore - crap

3. Jason Williams - crap
3. Robert Brewster - crap
4. Stephen McGee - crap
4. Victor Butler - crap
4. Brandon Williams - crap
5. DeAngelo Smith - crap
5. Michael Hamlin - crap
5. David Buehler - crap
6. Stephen Hodge - crap
6. John Phillips - crap
7. Mike Mickens - crap
7. Manuel Johnson - crap

1. Felix Jones - crap
2. Mike Jenkins - struggled last season but a solid pickup for Oakland
3. Martellus Bennett - never panned out, couldn't catch for shit
4. Tashard Choice - crap
5. Orlando Scandrick - solid pick
6. Erik Walden - crap

jimbo
12-17-2013, 03:07 PM
Dez's shit is irrelevant. Only thing that ever needs to be said about the Cowboys is "Jerry Jones sucks dick."

Literally don't care to ever hear about them w/ their TMZ drama

spurraider21
12-17-2013, 03:46 PM
Look at this bullshit. Jerry Jones hasn't produced an A rated draft since the Parcells regime. Over the last six drafts the Cowboys have produced six players that IMO are worth keeping around going forward. The Cowboys fail to address immediate needs, rarely get anything of value after the third round, and reach in the first when they do address need. Look at 2009, it was a complete fucking waste.

1. Travis Frederick - solid pickup, should have been picked later though
2. Gavin Escobar - Wasted pick on a 2nd round TE. Can't block on top of that.
3. Terrance Williams - Solid pick, #2 WR who could challenge for the #1 eventually
3. J.J. Wilcox - Project safeties never pan out
4. B.W. Webb - Crap, won't be a Cowboy for long
5. Joseph Randle - Getting outplayed by undrafted players
6. DeVonte Holloman - will be added to the long line of drafted LB's who never pan out

1. Mo' Claiborne - Certified idiot. 4/50 Wonderlic test and can't stay on the field, and when he's on it can't cover or tackle.
3. Tyrone Crawford - crap
4. Kyle Wilber - crap
4.Matt Johnson - Played what? 5 minutes in two seasons?
5.Danny Coale - Who? Beasley took your spot.
6.James Hanna - 3rd string TE for life
7. Caleb McSurdy - crap

1. Tyron Smith - Solid pick
2. Bruce Carter - decent, showed flashes of an elite LB last year, not so much this year. Jury is out.
3. DeMarco Murray - can he stay healthy?
4. David Arkin - crap
5. Josh Thomas - crap
6. Dwayne Harris - solid pickup in the 6th, can the coaches find a way to get him involved in the gameplan?
7. Shaun Chapas - crap
7. Bill Nagy - crap

1. Dez Bryant - he's been a distraction, but still a beast. With a hardnose coach he is a different player IMO.
2. Sean Lee - Great pick, best MLB in the game.
4. Akwasi Owusu-Ansah - crap
6. Sam Young - crap
6. Jamar Wall - crap
7. Sean Lissemore - crap

3. Jason Williams - crap
3. Robert Brewster - crap
4. Stephen McGee - crap
4. Victor Butler - crap
4. Brandon Williams - crap
5. DeAngelo Smith - crap
5. Michael Hamlin - crap
5. David Buehler - crap
6. Stephen Hodge - crap
6. John Phillips - crap
7. Mike Mickens - crap
7. Manuel Johnson - crap

1. Felix Jones - crap
2. Mike Jenkins - struggled last season but a solid pickup for Oakland
3. Martellus Bennett - never panned out, couldn't catch for shit
4. Tashard Choice - crap
5. Orlando Scandrick - solid pick
6. Erik Walden - crap
good rundown :tu

i remember when Felix Jones and the Barbarian were a good 1-2 punch

DJR210
12-17-2013, 03:50 PM
good rundown :tu

i remember when Felix Jones and the Barbarian were a good 1-2 punch

Yeah, Marion was solid for a while, but his refusal to be tackled took it's toll. Dez will probably have a short career because of that too.

Bill_Brasky
12-17-2013, 03:52 PM
i believe we're still paying the barbarian through 2014....

td4mvp2k
12-17-2013, 03:56 PM
good rundown :tuda fuk it waz... :lol

DJR210
12-17-2013, 03:59 PM
i believe we're still paying the barbarian through 2014....

LMAO, classic Jerry move. Should have signed him through 2035 tbh.

DJR210
12-17-2013, 03:59 PM
da fuk it waz... :lol

Let's see your thoughts of each player on the list?

spurraider21
12-17-2013, 04:02 PM
fwiw i really hope the raiders resign Jenkins

td4mvp2k
12-17-2013, 04:03 PM
Let's see your thoughts of each player on the list?thoughts n trolln are diff tbh

DJR210
12-17-2013, 04:05 PM
That ain't trolling. Cowboys draft shit year in and year out, you're blind if you think otherwise.

DJR210
12-17-2013, 04:06 PM
fwiw i really hope the raiders resign Jenkins

He's not too bad, he just didn't fit in the Cowboys plans when they signed Carr and drafted Claiborne.

td4mvp2k
12-17-2013, 04:10 PM
That ain't trolling. Cowboys draft shit year in and year out, you're blind if you think otherwise.u dont kno wat sh*t is brah... tbh

spurraider21
12-17-2013, 04:11 PM
He's not too bad, he just didn't fit in the Cowboys plans when they signed Carr and drafted Claiborne.
i can see that. the raiders signed tracy porter and drafted DJ "heart surgery" Hayden so Jenkins really flew under the radar, but he's better than Porter and Hayden just looked fucking terrible

DJR210
12-17-2013, 04:12 PM
u dont kno wat sh*t is brah... tbh

Yeah ok faggot, put up or shutup.

DJ "heart surgery" Hayden

:lol

td4mvp2k
12-17-2013, 04:15 PM
Yeah ok faggot, put up or shutup.:lol :cry tro :cry

lebomb
12-18-2013, 08:07 AM
OP is an illiterate, UTSA grad that should be sterilized, but back to the topic...

I agree with BB whole-heartedly here on this one. Dez shouldn't have done it, but if I were him the sight of having to watch Matt Flynn kneel out a game on my homefield after we just blew a 23 point lead would make me nauseous, then bitterly enraged. This isn'tlike the Detroit situation where he was clearly all pissy that Megatron outclassed him completely.

This was more of a "i can't believe i have to play with these losers"meltdown. Like BB said though, this should be the last issue anyone talks about this week.

So whenever a team blows a game.........any player can walk the fuck out in frustration? You are a dumbass. Man the fuck up till the event is over. Dont be a whiney pussy everytime things dont end like you want. What if Dez fucks up a game winning catch? I guess the team can walk off the field on this nigga.

Chief Brody
12-18-2013, 08:38 AM
You're missing the point, which you often do. Everybody agrees that he shouldn't act like that, but on the list of Dallas' problems right now, where would you rank it among these issues?

Jerruh's ownership
Romo's chokemanship
Callahan's play-calling and reluctance to run
Monte Kiffin and that defense
Their neutered HC
Dez walking off the field of a decided game
The beer at Jerry World being too expensive

lebomb
12-18-2013, 08:47 AM
You're missing the point, which you often do. Everybody agrees that he shouldn't act like that, but on the list of Dallas' problems right now, where would you rank it among these issues?

1. Jerruh's ownership
2. Romo's chokemanship
5. Callahan's play-calling and reluctance to run
6. Monte Kiffin and that defense
4. Their neutered HC
3. Dez walking off the field of a decided game
7. The beer at Jerry World being too expensive

Im not missing the point. Ive been in sports my entire life. I know alot of kids, teenagers, adults in team sports right now. The coaches and players make stupid decisions on the field all the time. Can you imagine if a player would throw fits and walk off the field due to being too competitive (an excuse to me)? Seriously we would have chaos. You have to conduct yourself like a professional. If Dez is pissed at the teams play, keep that shit in house. Keep it in the locker room. Dont act an asshole nigga on TV. That doesnt show you care, it shows you are a selfish asshole that wants to draw attention to yourself. :rolleyes

Chief Brody
12-18-2013, 08:50 AM
Im not missing the point. Ive been in sports my entire life. I know alot of kids, teenagers, adults in team sports right now. The coaches and players make stupid decisions on the field all the time. Can you imagine if a player would throw fits and walk off the field due to being too competitive (an excuse to me)? Seriously we would have chaos. You have to conduct yourself like a professional. If Dez is pissed at the teams play, keep that shit in house. Keep it in the locker room. Dont act an asshole nigga on TV. That doesnt show you care, it shows you are a selfish asshole that wants to draw attention to yourself. :rolleyes
A diva WR having a shitfit is more problematic than all their coaching and defensive issues? Dude's gonna act like that as long as there's no locker room leadership. Cowboys need him more than he needs them, though. His antics don't outweigh his talents and any team with solid leadership would take him. Or the Redskins and Raiders are always an option too.

Chief Brody
12-18-2013, 09:03 AM
btw, if you've "been in sports all your life," then how do you explain ranking Kiffin and the defense 6th on that list? What kinda sports are we talking about here?

Chief Brody
12-18-2013, 09:19 AM
:loltbh Jack Del Rio would be a decent hire for Dallas…he's nothing special (which is an immediate upgrade over whatever you would call Dallas' situation), but his Jags teams always seemed to overachieve w/ Leftwich and Garrard, imo. He's defensive minded, fiery, and would beat Dez within an inch of his life if he tried some shit. Laugh now, but I'm willing to bet he gets an interview if Denver makes it to the SB (and Dallas predictably misses the playoffs).

monosylab1k
12-18-2013, 10:05 AM
Dez' career arc looks like it'll mimic Terell Owens'...wouldn't be surprised if he leaves Dallas and comes back and stomps on the midfield Star...

I hate when people make the easy comparison to TO. IMO Dez is NOTHING like him. Owens was the most selfish player the league ever saw. Everything he did was about promoting himself. Even his greatest moment (playing in the Super Bowl on a half broken leg) got exposed as a selfish ploy for attention when he started crying about how nobody called him a "warrior" for doing it. He threw every last QB he played for under the bus, including publicly calling Jeff Garcia gay and McNabb a pussy. He is the epitome of a bad teammate.

Dez, for all his immaturity, has never had an outburst that wasn't related to winning or losing. He's never publicly whined about not getting the ball. Even in his sideline "rant" at Romo during the Detroit game, the audio of what he said clearly shows he was animated but not negative. "We're the best in the league at that, Tony" was what he said IIRC. This walkoff was also related to frustration about losing. Obviously he's got to grow the fuck up and not do crap like that, but his heart is in the right place. He's nothing remotely close to the selfish, me-first cancer that TO was.

leemajors
12-18-2013, 10:28 AM
I hate when people make the easy comparison to TO. IMO Dez is NOTHING like him. Owens was the most selfish player the league ever saw. Everything he did was about promoting himself. Even his greatest moment (playing in the Super Bowl on a half broken leg) got exposed as a selfish ploy for attention when he started crying about how nobody called him a "warrior" for doing it. He threw every last QB he played for under the bus, including publicly calling Jeff Garcia gay and McNabb a pussy. He is the epitome of a bad teammate.

Dez, for all his immaturity, has never had an outburst that wasn't related to winning or losing. He's never publicly whined about not getting the ball. Even in his sideline "rant" at Romo during the Detroit game, the audio of what he said clearly shows he was animated but not negative. "We're the best in the league at that, Tony" was what he said IIRC. This walkoff was also related to frustration about losing. Obviously he's got to grow the fuck up and not do crap like that, but his heart is in the right place. He's nothing remotely close to the selfish, me-first cancer that TO was.

:tu

lebomb
12-18-2013, 12:46 PM
We will re-address this thread in the future. Dez will be the cancer that destroys team unity. The coaches may not be the best, but they can only do so much. The players have to perform too. Yes, Im talking about the defensive players as well as Tony Romo. Last time I checked, the coaches arent defending or running routs, or throwing the ball. Sometimes it IS the players. Dez should STFU and just play. Stop acting like a bitchy little kid that doesnt get everything his way throwin tantrums. The way he treated his mother is all I need to know about him personally.

Chief Brody
12-18-2013, 12:50 PM
His mother is a crackwhore...and it certainly raised a few questions for Jeff Ireland-,easily his finest hour as a GM:lol

Bill_Brasky
12-18-2013, 12:57 PM
We will re-address this thread in the future. Dez will be the cancer that destroys team unity. The coaches may not be the best, but they can only do so much. The players have to perform too. Yes, Im talking about the defensive players as well as Tony Romo. Last time I checked, the coaches arent defending or running routs, or throwing the ball. Sometimes it IS the players. Dez should STFU and just play. Stop acting like a bitchy little kid that doesnt get everything his way throwin tantrums. The way he treated his mother is all I need to know about him personally.

:lmao at dez being a cancer when they have literally the biggest cancer in sports running the damn team

lebomb
12-18-2013, 01:13 PM
:lmao at dez being a cancer when they have literally the biggest cancer in sports running the damn team

I do agree with that.

DJR210
12-18-2013, 04:12 PM
That ranking up there is slightly different if we're talking long term vs short term.. Also, the Cowboys can bring in whatever defensive coordinator they want, at some point they are going to have to get real with some of their hopes for certain positions. Dallas needs to address the d-line and safety positions through free agency and the draft instead of filling in no name or project players and hoping they pan out.

The funny thing is that faggot Jerry will fire Rob Ryan after one season, but because he is such a stubborn faggot won't even consider it this time around with Monte. I fully expect this Monte Kiffin crap for another 2 seasons assuming he lives that long.

td4mvp2k
12-22-2013, 04:21 PM
:lol dez in OPs azz tbh