PDA

View Full Version : do you think this brotha was right to defend himself from this trailer trash?

Trill Clinton
12-17-2013, 09:47 AM
http://www.shockmansion.com/wp-content/myimages/2013/12/Fight1.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtXK3XdluQs

part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJkKHm-yN-k

what's up with cac's always walking around barefooted?

hehateme
12-17-2013, 10:06 AM
defend from what? scro is scared of two humpty dumpty chicks?

Rogue
12-17-2013, 10:10 AM
This brotha looked like a Harden with beard shaved tbh

Spur-Addict
12-17-2013, 10:29 AM
Yeah that was a mistake, should've just walked away, to his car or whatever. He was clearly being baited, not smart.

lebomb
12-17-2013, 10:46 AM
Yep, it is true. White womenz dont wear shoes in Mississippi.

I. Hustle
12-17-2013, 10:54 AM
A lot of white people don't wear shoes. There is one chick here that I have to constantly tell to put her shoes on. She's from up north too.

TDMVPDPOY
12-17-2013, 11:09 AM
bitch deserve it, since shes the one that iniated the confrontation and asking for a beat down

mrsmaalox
12-17-2013, 11:22 AM
What an idiot, why didn't he just leave?

RD2191
12-17-2013, 11:22 AM
http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110111021861/peanuts/images/5/5a/Peppermint-patty.jpg

cantthinkofanything
12-17-2013, 11:23 AM
What an idiot, why didn't he just leave?

not sure...I think he was black

gameFACE
12-17-2013, 11:25 AM
It looked staged, tbh.

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110111021861/peanuts/images/5/5a/Peppermint-patty.jpg
:lol

Trill Clinton
12-17-2013, 11:30 AM
Yall think the man shoulders the brunt of the blame here? The lady has the right to act a fool and assault him first, but he should have been the one to leave?

The dykes should have left instead of forcing him to defend himself.

mrsmaalox
12-17-2013, 11:36 AM
Yall think the man shoulders the brunt of the blame here? The lady has the right to act a fool and assault him first, but he should have been the one to leave?

Well of course they should have left Trill, but come on. There are clearly 2 people in that clip who are escalating and out of control, you really think they are going to suddenly start acting rationally?! He was composed and calm and in control of his faculties, he could/should have walked away. Making a clear choice to stick around where 2 crazy bitches are losing their minds is pretty dumb.

TSA
12-17-2013, 12:59 PM
He could/should have knocked her ass out.

hehateme
12-17-2013, 01:02 PM

lol, this is now a peppermint patty thread

FkLA
12-17-2013, 01:08 PM
The moment the birch decided to act like a man is the moment the guy had the right to beat her ass. It's not like he knocked her out or anything too.

AchillesHeel
12-17-2013, 01:15 PM
I thought it was gonna end with a 3-way

it had potential, tbh

jag
12-17-2013, 01:20 PM
Well of course they should have left Trill, but come on. There are clearly 2 people in that clip who are escalating and out of control, you really think they are going to suddenly start acting rationally?! He was composed and calm and in control of his faculties, he could/should have walked away. Making a clear choice to stick around where 2 crazy bitches are losing their minds is pretty dumb.

Why should he have walked away? Maybe he lives there. Maybe he has a reason to be there. Maybe she follows him and punches him in the back of the head as soon as he tries to walk off.

He could have walked off. But he also could have broken every bone in her face if he really wanted to, and she would have deserved it for continuing to punch him.

Spur|n|Austin
12-17-2013, 01:24 PM
Yeah that was a mistake, should've just walked away, to his car or whatever. He was clearly being baited, not smart.

jag
12-17-2013, 01:36 PM
I'm interested in CuckingFunt's take...

CuckingFunt
12-17-2013, 01:38 PM
I don't care about the genders or circumstances involved, any time someone has a chance to walk away and decides not to they're in the wrong just as much as the aggressor is. Those two women were being assholes, but there were several times in that video where the guy was just standing there while they were 10+ feet away from him shouting at nothing.

DJR210
12-17-2013, 01:55 PM
Pussy ass SABM couldn't even knock out a woman..sad

m>s
12-17-2013, 01:58 PM
I think I found something I dislike more than n!ggers

The Reckoning
12-17-2013, 02:10 PM
lol feminism.

CuckingFunt
12-17-2013, 02:30 PM
Feminism is not, nor has it ever been, fighting for the right to act like classless assholes.

weebo
12-17-2013, 02:31 PM
Black dude was well with in his right to killer him-her...

Leetonidas
12-17-2013, 02:31 PM

She swung at him first. It's fucking annoying how those bitches wanna talk about how he hit a girl but that bitch assaulted him to begin with and he just responded to a natural reflex. He has more self control than me though I'd have probably knocked that dyke out when she started hopping around like a dumbass. Idk what happened to trigger all of this butthurt but it appears this fine black male hasn't crossed any lines to me tbh

gnsf0946
12-17-2013, 02:34 PM
Feminism is not, nor has it ever been, fighting for the right to act like classless assholes.

though there should be a thread about it since women care about feminism only when it's convenient to them tbh

Trill Clinton
12-17-2013, 02:34 PM
i'm not down with the victim blaming under any circumstances. when women wear revealing clothes and get heckled by a group of thirsty ass men, i don't blame the woman for her wardrobe choices. the men should treat her like a lady, regardless of what she has on.

same here. the dude was cool, calm and collected and was not threatening her any physical harm until she assaulted him first. i wouldn't turn my back to that cackling hyena so she could punch me, spit on me or worse. naw. i wouldn't have knocked her out but i would have slapped the fuck outta her. victims of abuse have every right to defend themselves.

m>s
12-17-2013, 02:52 PM
Dick slap comes in handy in those situations.

Creepn
12-17-2013, 04:11 PM
i'm not down with the victim blaming under any circumstances. when women wear revealing clothes and get heckled by a group of thirsty ass men, i don't blame the woman for her wardrobe choices. the men should treat her like a lady, regardless of what she has on.

same here. the dude was cool, calm and collected and was not threatening her any physical harm until she assaulted him first. i wouldn't turn my back to that cackling hyena so she could punch me, spit on me or worse. naw. i wouldn't have knocked her out but i would have slapped the fuck outta her. victims of abuse have every right to defend themselves.

Trill with the pimp slapping moralistic goods.

Trainwreck2100
12-17-2013, 04:31 PM
He could/should have knocked her ass out.

this

Would definitely like to know why those bitches think he's a stalker

DPG21920
12-17-2013, 05:52 PM
From where the video picks up, it appears what caused the issue is the male assaulted the lady first. She said it several times throughout the video "you already hit me, you don't ever get to touch me".

CubanSucks
12-17-2013, 06:06 PM
Oh look, a black person doesn't know how to turn their phone sideways to record. SHOCKED.

This doesn't seem to be a trailer trash thing, this is a fucking dike that's spent her whole post coming-out-of-the-closet life convincing herself she's just like one of the boys but suddenly turns into the untouchable girl when confronted. I was really hoping this vid ends with her face down on the pavement

CubanSucks
12-17-2013, 06:09 PM
From where the video picks up, it appears what caused the issue is the male assaulted the lady first. She said it several times throughout the video "you already hit me, you don't ever get to touch me".

Judging from the rest of the vid I'd say that she's full of absolute shit.

ChumpDumper
12-17-2013, 06:20 PM
They should probably consider moving away from right next door to the guy. Or vice versa.

TSA
12-17-2013, 06:47 PM

I didn't get that feel from the way he was so calm throughout the whole thing despite that bitch squawking in his face. If anything he probably just pushed her out of his personal space, would be nice to see in it's entirety though.

Expert
12-17-2013, 07:09 PM
I don't care about the genders or circumstances involved, any time someone has a chance to walk away and decides not to they're in the wrong just as much as the aggressor is. Those two women were being assholes, but there were several times in that video where the guy was just standing there while they were 10+ feet away from him shouting at nothing.that's okay to tell a five year old but adults stand their ground.

Expert
12-17-2013, 07:12 PM
Oh look, a black person doesn't know how to turn their phone sideways to record. SHOCKED.

This doesn't seem to be a trailer trash thing, this is a fucking dike that's spent her whole post coming-out-of-the-closet life convincing herself she's just like one of the boys but suddenly turns into the untouchable girl when confronted. I was really hoping this vid ends with her face down on the pavement
yeah but how many times in the video was the word nigga used?

DPG21920
12-17-2013, 07:12 PM
that's okay to tell a five year old but adults stand their ground.

No. Is this what people really think? No wonder it's a scary world out there. If you have a chance to get out of a situation like that, you do it. Even the most trained fighters in the world will tell you there is no better self defense than diffusing a situation by walking away.

m>s
12-17-2013, 07:13 PM
im glad ive never been in this position and hope i never have to be because i don't have too much patience for this shit. i'd knock that bitch the fuck into next week and wouldn't feel bad at all.

m>s
12-17-2013, 07:14 PM
^dpg quote me with the disagreeing goods

leemajors
12-17-2013, 07:16 PM
No. Is this what people really think? No wonder it's a scary world out there. If you have a chance to get out of a situation like that, you do it. Even the most trained fighters in the world will tell you there is no better self defense than diffusing a situation by walking away.

Pretty much, you don't know who is a psychopath.

Expert
12-17-2013, 07:18 PM
there's a difference between deciding to walk away and telling someone else they should have walked away. we're not obligated to walk away. Children need to but as adults we are not required to. You need to understand that the person who you're jumping on might not walk away and might knock you the fuck out. It's that walking away shit that makes this shit prevalent in the first place. If someone would beat these bull dyke bitches the fuck out they wouldn't step up like that so often.

DPG21920
12-17-2013, 07:19 PM
there's a difference between deciding to walk away and telling someone else they should have walked away.

No. The responsibility is always on you if you have the opportunity to walk away.

Expert
12-17-2013, 07:23 PM
No. The responsibility is always on you if you have the opportunity to walk away.
so if I instigate a fight its not my responsibility because the other guy could have walked away. Got it.

I believe that's the mentality of people who will not step in to help someone who's being attacked by several people. They see it that they can just walk away and forget about it.

m>s
12-17-2013, 07:25 PM
i'm with expert tbh if it's me i'm hitting that hoe with a haymaker

Expert
12-17-2013, 07:26 PM
i'm with expert tbh if it's me i'm hitting that hoe with a haymaker
but not if you are Cane from kung fu and you made an oath to not fight. You never know who's made those.

Katherine Robinson
12-17-2013, 07:37 PM
A man has a right to stand his ground when assaulted, even if he must use lethal measures to preserve his life.

DPG21920
12-17-2013, 08:10 PM
so if I instigate a fight its not my responsibility because the other guy could have walked away. Got it.

I believe that's the mentality of people who will not step in to help someone who's being attacked by several people. They see it that they can just walk away and forget about it.

Your logic and leap to conclusions is astonishingly bad.

CuckingFunt
12-17-2013, 08:14 PM

I didn't get that feel from the way he was so calm throughout the whole thing despite that bitch squawking in his face. If anything he probably just pushed her out of his personal space, would be nice to see in it's entirety though.

Ultimately, none of us know what actually happened before the video started. What we do know, however, is that when the video starts the guy is just standing in the background waiting for the two women to come and start screaming at him again.

CuckingFunt
12-17-2013, 08:19 PM

If the other guy walks away, then you failed to instigate a fight.

And your hypothetical of people ignoring someone who needs aid is not even the slightest bit analogous.

DPG21920
She also says in the video something to the degree of "are you going to leave another gun bullet at my door" implying he has harassed her before.

DPG21920

And your hypothetical of people ignoring someone who needs aid is not even the slightest bit analogous.

It seriously pains me to see the level of critical thinking in some people.

m>s
12-17-2013, 08:25 PM
^dude idk why you're getting so upset tbh in your case it would be a pretty fair fight

Trill Clinton
12-17-2013, 08:27 PM
sorry, i find it hard to believe as cool as that brotha was that he harrassed her in the past. i refuse to believe anything out of that things mouth...especially with her swinging on him and barking/growling like a damn dog in his face. the women has some serious mental issues.

TSA
12-17-2013, 08:41 PM
She also says in the video something to the degree of "are you going to leave another gun bullet at my door" implying he has harassed her before.

She also says something in the video something to the degree of "ooooooohooohheeeee oooooohoooheeee ohhhooooooheeee" while jumping around in his face like a crazed ape implying she is fucking crazy and we shouldn't trust her.

RD2191
12-17-2013, 08:41 PM
^dude idk why you're getting so upset tbh in your case it would be a pretty fair fight
:lmao

TSA
12-17-2013, 08:42 PM
sorry, i find it hard to believe as cool as that brotha was that he harrassed her in the past. i refuse to believe anything out of that things mouth...especially with her swinging on him and barking/growling like a damn dog in his face. the women has some serious mental issues.
Lol. Just read yours after I posted.

Spot on.

DPG21920
12-17-2013, 08:57 PM
She also says something in the video something to the degree of "ooooooohooohheeeee oooooohoooheeee ohhhooooooheeee" while jumping around in his face like a crazed ape implying she is fucking crazy and we shouldn't trust her.

Sure, that's definitely one possibility. But sometimes, especially with what could be an uneducated person, getting hit/accosted could cause them to fly off the handle. The point is there were enough things there (especially the man punching the woman instead of easily walking off) that leads me to have doubts about what actually happened.

Don't know the full story and at least to me, there is enough in that video to lead me to other questions before making a determination. All that aside however, the man had the opportunity to walk away and diffuse the situation entirely and did not.

TSA
12-17-2013, 09:09 PM
The man also had every right to stand there as the video shows him doing nothing to escalate the situation. There is no need to walk away. He handled the bitch pretty damn nicely in my opinion, could have much worse for her with no one to blame but herself. Bitch next to her needed a knock down as well for being there acting foolish.

DPG21920
12-17-2013, 09:32 PM
Well, that's certainly one way to think. You wouldn't even be in the minority with that thought process (which is quite sad). Especially since you don't have nearly all the details or the entire story.

Wild Cobra
12-17-2013, 11:53 PM
Trill, why did you remove the video of you getting your ass kicked?

TSA
12-18-2013, 12:48 AM
Well, that's certainly one way to think. You wouldn't even be in the minority with that thought process (which is quite sad). Especially since you don't have nearly all the details or the entire story.

Neither of of know what happened before so it's moot. But, if all we have is he video, bitch deserved a very, very hard backhand at the least. She got lucky this time, she didn't learn and will be bleeding on the sidewalk next time unfortunately.

DPG21920
12-18-2013, 12:57 AM
:lol - Your post is very contradictory. If neither of us know what happened (which is what I said, and why I have more questions before making an informed decision) you can't then say she deserved anything without sounding uneducated. Even the video doesn't tell me she "deserved more" because of what I heard in the video. Having said that, that is not the point. The point is, even though the woman may have acted insane from what we saw, the man had the ability to walk away and completely diffuse the situation.

The fact is, as a rational thinking, developed adult, you put foolish pride aside and walk away. No one is saying it's easy, but that does not mean its not the right thing to do.

TSA
12-18-2013, 01:52 AM
:lol - Your post is very contradictory. If neither of us know what happened (which is what I said, and why I have more questions before making an informed decision) you can't then say she deserved anything without sounding uneducated. Even the video doesn't tell me she "deserved more" because of what I heard in the video. Having said that, that is not the point. The point is, even though the woman may have acted insane from what we saw, the man had the ability to walk away and completely diffuse the situation.

The fact is, as a rational thinking, developed adult, you put foolish pride aside and walk away. No one is saying it's easy, but that does not mean its not the right thing to do.

I'll think about this more and get back to you tomorrow. At first glance, your advice seems very beta.

Trill Clinton
12-18-2013, 07:36 AM
Trill, why did you remove the video of you getting your ass kicked?

some sensitive sissies had it flagged and youtube removed it. but don't fret, ya boy got the vid back up aannnnnd posted part 2 of the crazy bish going off. no matter what, i always come through for ST.

Expert
12-19-2013, 06:35 PM

so if I punched a woman right in the fucking cocksucker and she eventually woke up and took a big swing at me is that her fault?

A fight is a fight. You can still choose to walk away. If you choose to fight then its no different than choosing to fight with someone who provoked you. Provocations are the same and the only difference is your subjective sense of responsibility. Plenty people see it that way. That's why plenty people walk past that type of thing and do nothing but film it.