PDA

View Full Version : I was born....

Avante
12-18-2013, 12:02 AM
...in the back seat of a Greyhound bus heading down Hwy 99, I never knew my dad and my mom dumped me in Lodi. So I grew up hard and mean, ended up marrying a straight razor toting woman with a hair lip. But she sure could shimmy and shake.

Reck
12-18-2013, 12:03 AM
Poor Judy.

Clipper Nation
12-18-2013, 12:05 AM
Current Avante betting tracker: 7-12, down $3,240 overall

Avante
12-18-2013, 12:08 AM
Poor Judy.

Never forget the night we met.

It was in Porterville at a place called...The Paul Bunyan Lounge. She and a couple friends came in thru the backdoor at around midnight, they knew the bouncer. When she passed my table I looked over at my buddy and said..."I gotta have that". They ened up sitting at a table across from us.

Me...wanna dance?
Judy...I don't like this song.

I was crushed. So I sat there slobbering in my gin tonic when the next song started up....(feeling a tap on my shoulder)

Judy..still wanna dance?

Avante
12-18-2013, 12:12 AM
Current Avante betting tracker: 7-12, down $3,240 overall

translation

So tell me Avante, if you were putting together a British Blues CD who would you have?

No problem little one.

John Mayall the King
JoAnn Kelly the Queen
Jeff Beck
Eric Clapton
Jeremy Spencer
T.S.McPhee
The Groundhogs
The Rolling Stones
Dave Kelly
Peter Green

Clipper Nation
12-18-2013, 12:15 AM
You just seriously don't get it old faggot. This isn't about you vs. other people here in picks at this point. This is about you coming to this forum last season and beating your chest about how you are an NFL Historian and a betting expert.

Well you've had nearly 2 seasons to prove your claims, and you have done NOTHING to do so.

Last season, your picks here were so horrible that you decided to make the most bitch made lying excuse that I've ever seen and said they were your son's picks. Do you honestly think anyone here is going to believe that load of hot garbage?

This season, your picks have even been worse than last season. And every week it's a different excuse, or a new "strategy", or a new lie about how you made picks not posted here that have you up for the year. It's all lies. You're a liar and a welcher.

And you're certainly not a betting expert. You're not even close. Your "stats and "trends" and "spots" are something that anyone with half a brain and an internet connection can look up on any betting website. None of that makes someone a betting expert.

Avante, it's over. You're done. Yes, you're a long time NFL fan. So are most of the people who post here, and so are millions of people around the country. Big fucking deal. But you're the worst picker of NFL games that I've ever witnessed, and it's all been documented in your previous $$$$$$$$$$ threads.

R.I.P.

Avante
12-18-2013, 12:27 AM
You try way too hard little guy, why?

Dude, you ever going to do anything all by yourself?