PDA

View Full Version : The Avante ....

Avante
12-18-2013, 01:36 AM
...starter kit.

Obviously being you sucks and you'd love to be...AVANTE. Ok here's what you'll need to get you started.

More books than some libraries. They are all there, everyone from Asimov to Zelansky.

More music than some radio stations. They are all there, everyone from The Animals to Zuzu Bolin.

You'll need to know your football, boxing, rasslin' and track&field, if ya can't talk...

The Four Horsemen
Tiger Flowers
"Nature Boy" Buddy Rogers
Howard Drew (first great black sprinter)

,,,forget about being....AVANTE.

You'll need to be an artist and a poet and be able to dance. You'll also need 280 pounds of twisted railroad steel for a body.

Yes it won't be easy but what worthwhile things are?

You can start by boning up on them old primitive blues. So ya might as well start at the very beginning with "Crazy Blues" by Mamie Smith from 1920.

I 'd like to be able to say..."I know you can do it"...but I just can't, not everyone can be....AVANTE.

Good luck~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See how easy this is....

"Avante"

there he sits
mouse in hand
he is tall and cool
a very bad man

on his head
sits a golden crown
he is he king
of all around

he has equal
he has no peers
he is on another level
one that everyone fears

the great Avante
what more can be said
the men want to kill him
the women want to
take him to bed

Clipper Nation
12-18-2013, 01:43 AM
An "Avante starter kid"? Is that what you called the first bar girl you fucked in 'Nam?

CuckingFunt
12-18-2013, 01:54 AM
...starter kid.

No one asked for the gory details.

Huey Freeman
12-18-2013, 01:57 AM
http://www.suntimes.com/csp/cms/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?STREAMOID=SDE2f 55rZb2MkzcXbivi0M$daE2N3K4ZzOUsqbU5sYvYP4GNhhgtIfz VNFzqXem0WCsjLu883Ygn4B49Lvm9bPe2QeMKQdVeZmXF$9l$4 uCZ8QDXhaHEp3rvzXRJFdy0KqPHLoMevcTLo3h8xh70Y6N_U_C ryOsw6FTOdKL_jpQ-&CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg

No one wants to end up like this my friend. You have a problem that only a prison can solve. Your lust for the young is unforgivable Avante.

ChumpDumper
12-18-2013, 01:58 AM
I guess every criminal has to start somewhere.

Avante
12-18-2013, 01:58 AM
An "Avante starter kid"? Is that what you called the first bar girl you fucked in 'Nam?

I'll go real real slow....

Dummy, the Navy didn't have liberty in Viet Nam. We;d hang out about 15 miles as safe as a babe in the womb and toss illuminious shells out all night long. That would last for about 30 days. Then it was off to Singapore, Bangkok, Japan, Phillipines, Hong Kong for a week/10 days then back to the ...COAST...of Nam, yep. a routine.

You really do need to bone up on things before trying to talk about them, ok half pint?

Avante
12-18-2013, 01:59 AM
No one asked for the gory details.

Lame as usual.

Avante
12-18-2013, 02:00 AM
http://www.suntimes.com/csp/cms/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?STREAMOID=SDE2f 55rZb2MkzcXbivi0M$daE2N3K4ZzOUsqbU5sYvYP4GNhhgtIfz VNFzqXem0WCsjLu883Ygn4B49Lvm9bPe2QeMKQdVeZmXF$9l$4 uCZ8QDXhaHEp3rvzXRJFdy0KqPHLoMevcTLo3h8xh70Y6N_U_C ryOsw6FTOdKL_jpQ-&CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg

No one wants to end up like this my friend. You have a problem that only a prison can solve. Your lust for the young is unforgivable Avante.

Why not go back to my original thread that started all this and see what I actually said.

Huey Freeman
12-18-2013, 02:01 AM

Dummy, the Navy didn't have liberty in Viet Nam. We;d hang out about 15 miles as safe as a babe in the womb and toss illuminious shells out all night long. That would last for about 30 days. Then it was off to Singapore, Bangkok, Japan, Phillipines, Hong Kong for a week/10 days then back to the ...COAST...of Nam, yep. a routine.

You really do neeed to bone up on things before trying to talk about them, ok half pint?

Ok, then change "Nam" with Singapore, Bangkok, Japan, Phillipines, Hong Kong. Does Clipper's question still apply?

Huey Freeman
12-18-2013, 02:01 AM
Why not go back to my original thread that started all this and see what I actually said.

No, I already know what you are

Avante
12-18-2013, 02:06 AM
No, I already know what you are

Then why are you ignoring this?

paste

Let's rise above...kids in hiding talking stupid...ok?

I've never known a known pedophile. So I'm really not sure how I would act if in contact with the freak. I'm guessing I'd do my best to stay as far away as possble. There is nothing more disturbing that this, it is the ultimate wrong in my book.

How could anyone mistreat or sexually abuse a child, that has gotta be the pinnacle of sickness. These freaks need to be shot by the parents or some relative who would love blowing the bastard away. Yep, a bullet right into the freaks diseased brain...yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read that Mohammad was a pedophile, one of his many wives being a 6 year old, but he waited until she was all of 9 before he finally...........sick fuck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was what I said in the original thread.

Huey Freeman
12-18-2013, 02:10 AM
^ Tell that shit to the detectives when they haul off your computer

Avante
12-18-2013, 02:19 AM
^ Tell that shit to the detectives when they haul off your computer

Dude, it's as if you don't understand English. I think anyone messing with kids should be shot on the spot. Now what don't you understand there? Why do you keep acting like you can't read?

ONE MORE TIME...

Young kid overseas totally lost about the culture oir anything about it. THEN...years later after finding out about that weird world started feeling bad about things.

Why are you ignoring what I said from the very beginning?

Huey Freeman
12-18-2013, 02:22 AM
Dude, it's as if you don't understand English. I think anyone messing with kids should be shot on the spot. Now what don't you understand there? Way do you keep acting like you can't read?

You going out tonight?
You and Judy gonna find a underage hooker?

You sick fuck

Avante
12-18-2013, 02:25 AM
You going out tonight?
You and Judy gonna find a underage hooker?

You sick fuck

Run that down to me ya fucking freak. Just how does that go down here in Porterville. Go ahead elaborate.

So me and wife jump in the car at around midnight in the freezing cold and do what? Where do these underage hookers hang here in a town of less than 50,000?

Huey Freeman
12-18-2013, 02:27 AM
Run that down to me ya fucking freak. Just how does that go down here in Porterville. Go ahead elaborate.

So me and wife jump in the car at around midnight in the freezing cold and do what? Where do these underage hookers hang here in a town of less than 50,000?

http://www.city-data.com/soz/soz-93257.html

Avante
12-18-2013, 02:28 AM
http://www.city-data.com/soz/soz-93257.html

You are fucking retarded aren't ya asshole? A fucking pervert!

Huey Freeman
12-18-2013, 02:31 AM
Don't get mad.
I didn't tell them your address Avante

Avante
12-18-2013, 02:37 AM
Don't get mad.
I didn't tell them your address Avante

Tell me Huey why are you totally ignoring what I actually said about this? Why the stupid game playing?

You chop pedophiles up into little pieces. Why do you act like that isn't my stance on this?

Huey Freeman
12-18-2013, 02:41 AM
Tell me Huey why are you totally ignoring what I actually said about this? Why the stupid game playing?

You chop pedophiles up into little pieces. Why do you act like that isn't my stance on this?

You are one sick fuck you know that?

Fucking disgusting

Avante
12-18-2013, 03:15 AM
You are one sick fuck you know that?

Fucking disgusting

Huey, I noticed you totally ignored my question, why?

Now tell me Huey, do I go wake Judy up tell her we need to get all wrapped up go out in the cold and try to find us some underage hookers in a town the size of this cow town? Do you really see that happening ya dumb fuck?

How old are you son?

Huey Freeman
12-18-2013, 03:21 AM
Huey, I noticed you totally ignored my question, why?

Now tell me Huey, do I go wake Judy up tell her we need to get all wrapped up go out in the cold and try to find us some underage hookers in a town the size of this cow town? Do you really see that happening ya dumb fuck?

How old are you son?

WTF? Do it however you want to bro.

Avante
12-18-2013, 03:24 AM
WTF? Do it however you want to bro.

Dude, you really as fucking stupid as you act here?

Huey Freeman
12-18-2013, 03:28 AM
Dude, you really as fucking stupid as you act here?

If I ever find out your in Queens, I'm calling this chick tbh.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-EhgzkNXj-Ng/Too8mtPNBkI/AAAAAAAAAG4/dB_2XwukB9o/s1600/law-order-svu.jpg

Trainwreck2100
12-18-2013, 03:29 AM
I knew I saw this shit before

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222157

Avante
12-18-2013, 03:33 AM
If I ever find out your in Queens, I'm calling this chick tbh.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-EhgzkNXj-Ng/Too8mtPNBkI/AAAAAAAAAG4/dB_2XwukB9o/s1600/law-order-svu.jpg

I have fun kicking ya around Huey, now I'm bored with ya. See ya~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
12-18-2013, 03:34 AM
I knew I saw this shit before

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222157

You actually spend the time to find that stuff, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, am I inside your heed or what? You got a bad bad case of..AVANTEITIST.

Avante
12-18-2013, 03:38 AM
Ok, since we are heading out early in the morning, time to get my beauty sleep, no doubt I'll wake up even prettier than I am now.

See ya in about a week.

Trainwreck2100
12-18-2013, 03:38 AM
You actually spend the time to find that stuff, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, am I inside your heed or what? You got a bad bad case of..AVANTEITIST.

you do it all the time with you *paste* shtick. So i guess you got hypocrite piece of shit itis

AchillesHeel
12-18-2013, 07:33 AM
Step 1: be the worst bettor in ST history

DJR210
12-18-2013, 09:17 AM

You really do need to bone up on things before trying to talk about them, ok half pint?

You sick fuck.

GoodOdor
12-18-2013, 01:32 PM
The old faggot is straight up spamming now. Pink his child molesting ass.

JudynTX
12-18-2013, 01:54 PM
You just can't stand it when the attention isn't on you huh?

GTFOOH

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-18-2013, 02:58 PM
n/m