View Full Version : Pacers: LMAO Indy

irishock
12-18-2013, 09:34 PM
:lmao thinking you can win a title with a Jewish coach
:lmao only hyped up because media wants Miami to go down
:lmao regular season tryhards

jeebus
12-18-2013, 09:38 PM
Miami doing a good job getting everyone on their team involved.

Holden_Caulfield
12-18-2013, 09:58 PM
lol hill
lol at paul george isos

BatManu20
12-18-2013, 10:10 PM
The Pacers still aren't better than Miami though tbh. And they won't be until they start getting more production out of the PG position imo. Hill is a backup who's forced to start and just doesn't give them much of anything. C.J. Watson is worse. And Miami has another level they can take it to, Indy does not. Constantly relying on Paul George to hit tough contested jump shots for them to stay in games isn't gonna cut it. Only was they could pull it off is if they have home court advantage, and I'd still favor Miami due to the reasons above. Not to mention Hibbert seems to be playing worse against them this season than last when that was their only advantage last year.

Rogue
12-18-2013, 10:39 PM
They're just another Auburn brawl away from turning dipshit again tbh.

HarlemHeat37
12-18-2013, 10:45 PM
Indiana would lose against Miami in 5, tbh, but they're definitely the 2nd best team in the league, regardless..

irishock
12-18-2013, 10:46 PM
If Wade was healthy the past two years Indy wouldn't have made it to 6-7 games. Gonna depend on that HGH

HarlemHeat37
12-18-2013, 10:50 PM
Three doesn't need to be healthy, tbh, he was a minimal contributor to the past 2 titles, he just has to produce occasionally..

The addition of Beasley allows Three and Bosh's roles to be reduced even further, tbh..

look_at_g_shred
12-19-2013, 12:04 PM
Indiana would lose against Miami in 5, tbh, but they're definitely the 2nd best team in the league, regardless..
Go figure right?

The Gemini Method
12-19-2013, 12:12 PM
Meh, two close games--there's not that much separating these two maybe except the experience. It's a shame that they won't face off again until March.

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-19-2013, 12:22 PM
The media doesn't want Miami going down. They're the only marketable thing about the NBA right now. Plenty of fans want them to go down of course. Media wants them challenged, but not defeated.

spurraider21
12-19-2013, 12:25 PM
crofl. regardless of the media's desires miami is the best team in the league

coachmac87
12-19-2013, 12:43 PM
The Heat going down is the last thing the MEDIA wants lol....But just curious lets say LeBron goes down with injury...Where would the MEDIA turn to??

AchillesHeel
12-19-2013, 12:49 PM
The Heat have the best player, the best SG and great role players...Basically like the 90s Bulls(Pippen best SF, MJ best SG). No one in the league is good enough except for a healthy Spurs squad, no one else has taken Miami within 28 seconds of being eliminated in the past 2 years.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-19-2013, 12:58 PM

I swear Harlem you have some shitty ass takes

spurraider21
12-19-2013, 12:59 PM
i hate hearing the bullshit about how "oh if this guy gets hurt, they're fucked." every team in the league has that same scenario. i hear shit like "oh miami is good, but if lebron got hurt..."

well clap, clap, clap. if MJ got hurt the bulls wouldn't have won titles, if Shaq got hurt, the Lakers wouldn't have won, and if Duncan got hurt, the spurs would never be able to compete. its a retarded take that people seem to make all the time

Clipper Nation
12-19-2013, 01:21 PM
It's funny how people alternate between whining about how "stacked" the Heat are and whining that they would suck without LeBron whenever it suits their argument, tbh.... can't have it both ways :lol

spurraider21
12-19-2013, 01:23 PM
It's funny how people alternate between whining about how "stacked" the Heat are and whining that they would suck without LeBron whenever it suits their argument, tbh.... can't have it both ways :lol
I just hate the "if player x gets hurt" argument. its seriously retarded, unless you are referring to a player with an injury-prone history like Bynum

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-19-2013, 01:25 PM

heat won't three peat

The Gemini Method
12-19-2013, 01:26 PM
I just hate the "if player x gets hurt" argument. its seriously retarded, unless you are referring to a player with an injury-prone history like Bynum

I think, in Bynum's case, you would probably just mark him down for hurt when the season started and if he were to reach certain benchmarks you could then lessen the designator. I don't know if it'll be a threepeat this year but the way the East looks it'll be the East winning it all so it'll be down between these two teams. I'm guessing the West is going to be brutal and perhaps we'll get a rematch of the epic Finals we had last year. Or, if by some stroke of miraculous fortune--Tlong's Blazers make it all the way and then the awesome spamming and counter-bashing of Tlong's takes would be fun to bear witness...

D-Wade
12-19-2013, 01:54 PM
Wade will be better than he was the least two years. No clue on if the procedure will hold or not (or if he'll get a bruise on his knees again), but I think he's figured out how to pick his spots and moments. When LBJ isn't 100% whether because of injury (or more likely something mental), Three will step up like he did last night.

As for the Pacers, they're better too but I still think we'll beat them. They just don't have the experience MIA does. Ray and Bosh had bad games and then they woke up. Vogel kept Hibbert on the floor when he got his 4th foul instead of sitting him, just like he's made mistakes in the past. And when MIA came with their pressure, their lack of a real PG showed and Indy coughed it up. That's the difference.

spurraider21
12-19-2013, 01:54 PM
^hmm, a poster named D-Wade thinks that Wade will be better this year. i certainly wont' need to take that with a grain of salt :rolleyes

Seefourdc
12-19-2013, 02:57 PM
^hmm, a poster named D-Wade thinks that Wade will be better this year. i certainly wont' need to take that with a grain of salt :rolleyes

The thing is Wade HAS been better this year it's just that he's been sitting a lot so it's not as noticeable. The therapy he underwent will make a big difference and all the rest will doubly help.

TIMMYtoZO
12-19-2013, 03:08 PM
:lol Miami coasted for most of the game and then showed up and took it from Indiana at the end. The Heat are so good at toying with teams, tbh. I personally want the Pacers to get the #1 seed. Miami will give them plenty of chances to do that as they'll keep on coasting. The Pacers feel homecourt will be the tipping scale to end Miami's Dynasty, so I say let them have it. Miami will crush their spirits for good in May, and the Pacers will never recover from it.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-19-2013, 03:09 PM
:lol Miami coasted for most of the game and then showed up and took it from Indiana at the end. The Heat are so good at toying with teams, tbh. I personally want the Pacers to get the #1 seed. Miami will give them plenty of chances to do that as they'll keep on coasting. The Pacers feel homecourt will be the tipping scale to end Miami's Dynasty, so I say let them have it. Miami will crush their spirits for good in May, and the Pacers will never recover from it.

this poster is such a faggot :lmao

absent whenever the heat are getting that ass-whooped but comes back to talk shit :lmao :lmao :lmao

not 3peating :lmao
band wagon :lmao
will be irrelevant after this year :lmao

spurraider21
12-19-2013, 03:10 PM
this poster is such a faggot :lmao

absent whenever the heat are getting that ass-whooped but comes back to talk shit :lmao :lmao :lmao

not 3peating :lmao
band wagon :lmao
will be irrelevant after this year :lmao
dont bother. when i call him out he just calls me fernando and goes off on retarded tangents

irishock
12-19-2013, 03:12 PM

:lmao "OMG WAKE UP!!!!! THE CHAMPIONSHIP IS ON THE LINE YOU FUCKS"

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-19-2013, 03:13 PM
dont bother. when i call him out he just calls me fernando and goes off on retarded tangents

:lmao the dude tried to :downspin:Ginobili's play this year, saying Wade will 'easily' play that well when he's 36, even though he can't even play b2b games now :lmao

Arnold Toht
12-19-2013, 03:16 PM
:lmao the dude tried to :downspin:Ginobili's play this year, saying Wade will 'easily' play that well when he's 36, even though he can't even play b2b games now :lmao

Thank god for Ginobili.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-19-2013, 03:18 PM
Thank god for Ginobili.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8zhDrzorXs

better than Kobe in his prime, and better than Kobe now

Clipper Nation
12-19-2013, 03:22 PM
:lmao "OMG WAKE UP!!!!! THE CHAMPIONSHIP IS ON THE LINE YOU FUCKS"

:lmao "Just hand us the World Series"
:lmao Editing out your homer Tigers takes in the MLB forum after the ALCS

irishock
12-19-2013, 03:24 PM
:lmao "Just hand us the World Series"
:lmao Editing out your homer Tigers takes in the MLB forum after the ALCS

:lmao "watch the backdoored throne"

PS It was a photo of Verlander, you dumb gook headed fuck. :lol

spurraider21
12-19-2013, 03:25 PM
:lmao baseball

lefty
12-19-2013, 03:35 PM
:lmao baseball

Clipper Nation
12-19-2013, 03:47 PM
:lmao "watch the backdoored throne"
:lmao Kings weren't backdoored when I made that my user title, they had just won the Cup
:lmao Tigers
:lmao Thinking a team of fatasses with no defense was going to win a ring

Venti Quattro
03-31-2014, 08:17 PM
:lol Indiana

sook
03-31-2014, 08:22 PM
:lol

Spurs9
03-31-2014, 08:23 PM
Wow the Spurs are just owning teams

Venti Quattro