PDA

View Full Version : Black Fish Documentary

Big Empty
12-19-2013, 04:03 PM
Sea World is the devil.

Cheeto
12-19-2013, 04:44 PM
I just watched this last night. Kind of crazy with all the crap that went on & is STILL going on. At what point do they stop with all the lies?

PuttPutt
12-19-2013, 04:46 PM
I'd like to see the full list of incidents that they've had with all their trainers & whales.

Susan Boyle
12-19-2013, 04:48 PM
http://kickass.to/usearch/blackfish/

SpursRock20
12-19-2013, 04:48 PM
Watched it last night, too. Pretty insightful stuff. Plenty of musical acts have already cancelled scheduled performances there due to the popularity of the documentary. The future looks pretty bleak for Sea World, thank God.

Susan Boyle
12-19-2013, 04:55 PM
Watched it last night, too. Pretty insightful stuff. Plenty of musical acts have already cancelled scheduled performances there due to the popularity of the documentary. The future looks pretty bleak for Sea World, thank God.

Where did you see it?

also I'm looking for this documentary called “20 Feet From Stardom”

it's #12 on this list

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/the-15-best-documentaries-of-2013-20131211?page=2#blogPostHeaderPanel

PuttPutt
12-19-2013, 04:58 PM
Netflix has it through the mail. That's how I watched it.

SpursRock20
12-19-2013, 05:01 PM

They also have it through their streaming service. That's where I watched it.

Thebesteva
12-19-2013, 05:26 PM
Saw this a while ago. Not as horrific as The Cove, but still really bad. I wont ever be going to Seaworld again and I used to go once every few years.

mouse
12-19-2013, 06:45 PM

Netflix has it through the mail. That's how I watched it.`

Thanks! :tu

Saw this a while ago. Not as horrific as The Cove, but still really bad. I wont ever be going to Seaworld again and I used to go once every few years.

The cove was not easy to watch I cant watch anymore animal torture films unless there is some sort of a justified ending where someone gets prison time.

Did you see the film about the sell of dogs to experimental labs and how they get beat by the guy with the hidden camera?

Reck
12-19-2013, 07:26 PM
CNN also showed it not a week ago.

I'll give this docu a watch tonight.

Reck
12-20-2013, 05:46 PM
Watched it last night and all I can say is Fuck you SeaWorld.

I hope that Clark bitch gets eaten by a hungry shark.

The Gemini Method
12-20-2013, 05:47 PM
Watched it last night and all I can say is Fuck you SeaWorld.

I hope that Clark bitch gets eaten by a hungry shark.

Yeah man...I watched it last night. I feel bad for the trainers and them fuckers keepin' Tilimuk locked up! Free Tilly!

DeadlyDynasty
12-20-2013, 05:54 PM
Can't watch this kinda shit tbh. Would rather watch a Sophie's Choice, Deer Hunter, and Schindler's List marathon

The Gemini Method
12-20-2013, 06:20 PM
Can't watch this kinda shit tbh. Would rather watch a Sophie's Choice, Deer Hunter, and Schindler's List marathon

Great marathon...esp Deer Hunter.

Buddy Mignon
12-21-2013, 12:06 PM
I've watched quite a few docs on animal cruelty. I think I posted The Cove here a few years ago. One thing I notice is the comments tend to lean in favor of the animal in captivity and the harsh treatment they go through. Makes me wonder why so may people still eat meat. Sushi bars are on the rise world wide, and the largest country in the world (China) is on a meat consuming marathon.

VnbwgiIfWiI

boutons_deux
12-21-2013, 12:11 PM
the prolem is not only captive for-profit orcas kiling, injuring employees.

It's the "in-orca-manity" of enclosing huge, intelligent, social mammals in small pens, of separating calves from mothers well before child raising is complete, etc, etc.

DMC
12-21-2013, 12:14 PM
I've watched quite a few docs on animal cruelty. I think I posted The Cove here a few years ago. One thing I notice is the comments tend to lean in favor of the animal in captivity and the harsh treatment they go through. Makes me wonder why so may people still eat meat. Sushi bars are on the rise world wide, and the largest country in the world (China) is on a meat consuming marathon.

VnbwgiIfWiI

We eat meat because we are omnivores. Didn't you pay attention in class or were they too busy trying to show you how to kill the infidel?

Buddy Mignon
12-21-2013, 12:21 PM
We eat meat because we are omnivores. Didn't you pay attention in sand nigg3r class or were they too busy trying to show you how to kill the infidel?

You didn't address the question, you fat fingered gook. Vick killed some dogs... so what, Gooks eat them. Sea World mistreats whales... so what, you ate sushi last night. And quit with these titles, you fucking follower.

jeebus
12-21-2013, 12:27 PM
it's amazing the shit the japs get away with doing. thank goodness that country is slowly losing it's population

mouse
12-21-2013, 04:51 PM
You didn't address the question, you fat fingered gook.

Is DMC Asian, anyone have pics?

Saw Black fish last night was kinda disappointed they didn't have any footage of the girl at the end. Also I didn't like how Sea world blamed her ponytail for getting pulled under the water it doesn't really matter the employees would get in the water and do all kinds of tricks how was the ponytail a factor?

That Doc was a prime example how huge business are run by some investors in an office or on an island all day and have no clue how their companies function,

Sea world would have made a great "Under cover Boss" episode.

The people who defended sea world in court reminded me of the folks at FOX news having to report what was on Fox's Roger Ailes memos.

on the subject of Docs here is one to watch.

RDPDm9_nX0o

redzero
12-21-2013, 09:15 PM
Talikum don't play no shit. He never been about that!

But seriously, Killer Whales are scary as fuck. They are intelligent and gigantic. It just goes to show how animals (humans included) are extremely unpredictable. One never knows when they just snap.

ColinB
12-24-2013, 01:25 PM
Watched this last night on Netflix. Bummed me out.

SnakeBoy
12-24-2013, 02:00 PM
This show is upsetting because killer whales are so beloved. Strange how an apex predator called "Killer" went from being feared, despised, and hunted by the thousands to being one of the most beloved and protected creatures on the planet. Hmmmm...I wonder how that happened?

mouse
12-24-2013, 02:27 PM
What I don't understand is..... according to TlongII that whale has the ability to grow arms and legs and climb over those gates and escape, so why hasn't he?

SnakeBoy
12-24-2013, 02:54 PM
Entitlement mentality