PDA

View Full Version : So last time I went to a Raider game...

spurraider21
12-19-2013, 07:24 PM
Nick Foles tied an NFL record with 7 touchdowns, the raiders got raped 49-20 with white supremacist Riley Cooper literally enslaving rookie corner DJ "heart surgery" Hayden, and I had to sit next to my eagle fan buddy during a 6 hour drive back to LA.

...and i just bought tix for the Raider-Charger game this Sunday.

:lol at least the drive will be shorter

Holden_Caulfield
12-19-2013, 07:38 PM
lol i almost went to the jags vs chargers games i few years back, but my homie pussied out and the jags got destroyed like 40-7 :lmao, back when we had garrard :cry:cry

The Gemini Method
12-19-2013, 07:42 PM
Keenan Allen finna go HAM on them Raiduhhhhhzzzzz

Holden_Caulfield
12-19-2013, 07:43 PM
Keenan Allen finna go HAM on them Raiduhhhhhzzzzz
dudes been ballin, these cal receivers beasting :tu

The Gemini Method
12-19-2013, 07:49 PM
dudes been ballin, these cal receivers beasting :tu

Them RBs be holdin' it down, too! That cat from Oregon St. is going to be one of those slept on receivers, too.

Holden_Caulfield
12-19-2013, 07:53 PM
Them RBs be holdin' it down, too! That cat from Oregon St. is going to be one of those slept on receivers, too.
too bad jahvid was so injury prone :cry

brandin cooks might go in the first round i wish he falls in the 2nd, would be great value.

Davante Adams and Carr will destroy that defense this saturday, prepare your asshole bro :lol

The Gemini Method
12-19-2013, 07:54 PM
too bad jahvid was so injury prone :cry

brandin cooks might go in the first round i wish he falls in the 2nd, would be great value.

Davante Adams and Carr will destroy that defense this saturday, prepare your asshole bro :lol

Cuz...Buck Allen is going to rush for 200+ on that pourous D they have...you saw what Wy fucking oming did to them and det team that beat 'em...Nelson A. is gonna murk, too.

Holden_Caulfield
12-19-2013, 08:01 PM
Cuz...Buck Allen is going to rush for 200+ on that pourous D they have...you saw what Wy fucking oming did to them and det team that beat 'em...Nelson A. is gonna murk, too.
Actually the rush D is much better, it was David fucking Fales who took a shit on the secondary :lol. I'm just worried Carr will go David facing that Dline :lol. Kind of cool that both QBs are from Bakersfield though. is Lee gonna declare or what? i think Adams will be drafted before Lee.

spurraider21
12-19-2013, 09:05 PM
i go to oaktown once a year and SD once a year... and i've been to more wins in San Diego :lmao
most recently when Palmer lit them the fuck up on Thursday Night Football in his 2nd raiders start.

the first time i went, Gannon and the boys were beating them down so bad there were "We want Leaf" chants at qualcomm

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-19-2013, 09:08 PM
Actually the rush D is much better, it was David fucking Fales who took a shit on the secondary :lol. I'm just worried Carr will go David facing that Dline :lol. Kind of cool that both QBs are from Bakersfield though. is Lee gonna declare or what? i think Adams will be drafted before Lee.

2007 Hawaii 2.0

monosylab1k
12-19-2013, 09:19 PM
How are the fights? According to YouTube, raider-charger games are basically nonstop throwdowns in the stands.

Chinook
12-19-2013, 10:19 PM
Go Raiders. Chargers and Dolphins need to lose this weekend. The Bengals losing wouldn't hurt either.

DJR210
12-20-2013, 01:14 AM
Nick Foles tied an NFL record with 7 touchdowns, the raiders got raped 49-20 with white supremacist Riley Cooper literally enslaving rookie corner DJ "heart surgery" Hayden, and I had to sit next to my eagle fan buddy during a 6 hour drive back to LA.

...and i just bought tix for the Raider-Charger game this Sunday.

:lol at least the drive will be shorter

Lmao @ "literally enslaved"

Also, tbqh, have you ever stabbed a mother fucker at a Raiders game? Looks like fun.

lefty
12-20-2013, 01:41 AM
Lmao @ "literally enslaved"

Also, tbqh, have you ever stabbed a mother fucker at a Raiders game? Looks like fun.
Apparently going to a Raiders game with a knife is the norm

lefty
12-20-2013, 03:15 AM
lol trolling

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/hot-female-chargers-fans-taunt-raiders-fans-nfl-fan-gifs.gif

monosylab1k
12-20-2013, 03:44 AM
lol trolling

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/hot-female-chargers-fans-taunt-raiders-fans-nfl-fan-gifs.gif

:lol @ the double middle finger guy a few rows up

DJR210
12-20-2013, 04:00 AM
Those are some brave whores. Do you have a link to their rape video as well?

lefty
12-20-2013, 04:39 AM
Those are some brave whores. Do you have a link to their rape video as well?
Srsly whats up with Raiders fans?

I read some crazy shit about them :lol

spurraider21
12-20-2013, 04:59 AM
i've been going to oakland/san diego for over 10 years, and the charger games have always been clean. in oakland, there have only been incidents like 2 or 3 times, and never anything like stabbing, just drunkards brawling in the stands. tbh the fans in LA were worse, its just that the city of oakland is so shitty

DJR210
12-20-2013, 10:23 AM
Srsly whats up with Raiders fans?

I read some crazy shit about them :lol

It's the silver and black color scheme tbh, it's synonomous with "don't fuck with us" :tu

I remember the vid that surfaced several years ago that clearly showed a Raiders fan holding a knife and repeatedly stabbing a Charger fan in the gut in the stands.

:lol I think I'd rather cheer from home tbh.

DJR210
12-20-2013, 10:27 AM
in oakland, there have only been incidents like 2 or 3 times, and never anything like stabbing, just drunkards brawling in the stands.

Uhhhhhhh....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auzzqw7UVAY

DeadlyDynasty
12-20-2013, 10:28 AM
More bark than bite. Philly fans are worse...nothing will beat the old Vet

DJR210
12-20-2013, 11:07 AM
More bark than bite. Philly fans are worse...nothing will beat the old Vet

LMFAO at cheering for Michael Irvin as he lay on the stretcher with a neck brace. Classic.

spurraider21
12-20-2013, 11:33 AM
Uhhhhhhh....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auzzqw7UVAY
i dont check stadium security reports on my way home tbh :lol

i'm just giving you my personal observatoins. is that oakland or LA?

The Gemini Method
12-20-2013, 11:49 AM

He's gone. I think this year he regretted coming back as he was banged up for most of it and he's going to drop in spots. I think, though, if he gets his mind right he'll be a pro bowler especially with a good to great QB. He, though, was instrumental on getting Nelson Algholor to finally live up to his hype.

DJR210
12-20-2013, 12:35 PM
i dont check stadium security reports on my way home tbh :lol

i'm just giving you my personal observatoins. is that oakland or LA?

Neither do I, it was on ESPN. The video looks old as shit but that was Oakland.

The Gemini Method
12-20-2013, 12:55 PM
One of the few NFL games I've been to were at the Coliseum and it was straight hood back in the late 80's and early 90's. My pops would get free tickets from his bosses and we'd go and leave early because you knew there would be some trouble.

lefty
12-20-2013, 01:14 PM
It's the silver and black color scheme tbh, it's synonomous with "don't fuck with us" :tu

I remember the vid that surfaced several years ago that clearly showed a Raiders fan holding a knife and repeatedly stabbing a Charger fan in the gut in the stands.

:lol I think I'd rather cheer from home tbh.
lol

spurraider21
12-20-2013, 01:59 PM
While conventional knowledge says otherwise, the LA fan base was more dangerous and volatile than the Oakland base. I was at the raiders eagles game with 2 eagles fans who were wearing eagle green and screaming they lungs off. About half the time in san Diego there are more raider than charger fans. I doubt that will be the case this time with how shitty the raiders are. Nothing like out back to back resurgent 8-8 seasons :cry

spurraider21
12-22-2013, 10:23 AM
http://cdn.niketalk.com/c/cf/cfb65b73_joker_here_we_go_.gif

SupremeGuy
12-22-2013, 05:28 PM
Those are some brave whores. Do you have a link to their rape video as well?:lmao

Clipper Nation
12-22-2013, 07:38 PM
:lol I feel bad for spurraider21 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31905) having to witness that pitiful game and embarrassing chokejob by the Raiders in person, tbh....

spurraider21
12-22-2013, 11:24 PM
This was such a shitty game. Shitty play calling, stupid penalties like taunting and roughing the passer. Also some shitty officiating. The chargers had a majority of their first downs come off of Oakland penalties. Also that touchdown was clear as day and even after review they still got it wrong.

Officiating aside this team was straight dysfunctional for most of the game. Laughable shit