PDA

View Full Version : Screw Sherlocks!!

TheTruth
07-30-2005, 02:03 AM
They wouldn't let a friend of mine in because he had one of those knee holes on his jeans. I have been in the f*ing place numerous times, and I see people in there w shorts on, work shirts, and just plain looking stupid. F that place.

3rdCoast
07-30-2005, 02:04 AM
Where is that?

Kori Ellis
After the Spurs won the Championship in 2003, I almost got in a fight with the manager because they wouldn't let Marcus Bryant in with sandals on .. even though there was like 30 guys with sandals already in there.

TheTruth
281 and thousand oaks

TheTruth
07-30-2005, 02:06 AM
After the Spurs won the Championship in 2003, I almost got in a fight with the manager because they wouldn't let Marcus Bryant in with sandals on .. even though there was like 30 guys with sandals already in there.
The guys said it was an upperclass establishment. I said he was f*ing kidding, because i saw a guy in there with pajama bottoms on 3 weeks ago. They called the mgr out, and he said that if we didn't leave they were going to call the cops.

3rdCoast
What is it?

A Club?

Who's goes clubbin' in sandals?

Kori Ellis
What is it?

A Club?

Who's goes clubbin' in sandals?

It's just a bar/restaurant.

TheTruth
07-30-2005, 02:07 AM
It's not really a club. It plays live music, has a very small dance floor, and a game room in the back. It's actually a pretty fun place, but I am boycotting them for a two months.

3rdCoast
07-30-2005, 02:07 AM
The guys said it was an upperclass establishment. I said he was f*ing kidding, because i saw a guy in there with pajama bottoms on 3 weeks ago. They called the mgr out, and he said that if we didn't leave they were going to call the cops.

Ohhh dude. I love when workers get frisky with me.

I love to have those tyoes of encounters.

I wanna go there just to try and not get in to argue.

3rdCoast
07-30-2005, 02:08 AM
It's just a bar/restaurant.

And they want to have some sort of a dress code?

All my jeans have the slits on both sides at the bottom, so would they scoff at me attempting to come in?

TheTruth
07-30-2005, 02:09 AM
Go to the place with a hole in your jeans if you want a "situation".

3rdCoast
07-30-2005, 02:10 AM
Go to the place with a hole in your jeans if you want an encounter.

I got a couple pair of jeans from AF that come with them looking torn up.

I will wear those and see what I can do.

TheTruth
07-30-2005, 02:11 AM
And they want to have some sort of a dress code?

All my jeans have the slits on both sides at the bottom, so would they scoff at me attempting to come in?
probably not on the bottom. They said that you can't have a hole anywhere on the front of your jeans. My friend bought them at the store already ripped. That mgr was a fucking prick. The bouncer was a jackass too. If he weren't so big I would have kicked his ass.

3rdCoast
07-30-2005, 02:13 AM
probably not on the bottom. They said that you can't have a hole anywhere on the front of your jeans. My friend bought them at the store already ripped. That mgr was a fucking prick. The bouncer was a jackass too. If he weren't so big I would have kicked his ass.

There is power in numbers.

There was 2 of yall, right?

Go back and fucking rip him a new one.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-30-2005, 02:15 AM
I've been thrown out of Sherlocks before

The sone
07-30-2005, 02:17 AM
i have a roll of barbed wire and a set of needle nose...where we gonna meet?

TheTruth
07-30-2005, 02:17 AM
I was thrown out of Wiseguys last weekend. Never been thrown out of sherlocks though.

TheTruth
07-30-2005, 02:18 AM
i have a roll of barbed wire and a set of needle nose...where we gonna meet?
Meet me in front of the fast eddies. I'll bring the bolt cutters.

The sone
07-30-2005, 02:19 AM
im gonna need two feet of sand paper and an anchor bolt...i have to stop by home depot

TheTruth
07-30-2005, 02:20 AM
shit, I got the sandpaper. Anchor bolt will be a problem though.

timvp
07-30-2005, 02:22 AM

Yeah, after we fought to let him in, I said something like "in your fvcking face fat ass" to the bouncer and he was ready throw down. Luckily Kori Ellis is famous so the manager stepped in.

:makemyday

The sone
07-30-2005, 02:22 AM
ahhh...im sure i can McGuever something,

did i spell that right?

Kori Ellis
07-30-2005, 02:23 AM
I said something like "in your fvcking face fat ass" to the bouncer and he was ready throw down.

:lmao

I forgot about that part. That was classic.

TheTruth
07-30-2005, 02:24 AM
Yeah, after we fought to let him in, I said something like "in your fvcking face fat ass" to the bouncer and he was ready throw down. Luckily Kori Ellis is famous so the manager stepped in.

:makemyday
They do have a big bouncer or two. I wish I had someone famous with me.

All i wanted to do was play some shuffle board, and drink some beer. Ruined my whole f*ing night.

alamo50
07-30-2005, 03:56 AM
So...........don't go there.

TheWriter
07-30-2005, 04:02 AM
Why didn't you give the guy a couple of George Washingtons?

TheTruth
07-30-2005, 04:13 AM
Why didn't you give the guy a couple of George Washingtons?
All I had were a few Abraham Lincolns and some plastic.

TheTruth
07-30-2005, 04:36 AM
Okay. Back to Sherlocks. Any fine bitches in that joint?
Kind of an older crowd, but you'll see some nice late 20's ladies in there.

3rdCoast
07-30-2005, 04:37 AM
can A Nigga Get A Table Dance?!?!?!?!

TheTruth
07-30-2005, 04:38 AM
i'd appreciate it if you would stop using the N word.

3rdCoast
07-30-2005, 04:38 AM
i'd appreciate it if you would stop using the N word.

Jesus Christ.

TheTruth
07-30-2005, 04:40 AM

TheTruth
07-30-2005, 04:42 AM
i was just f*in around.

3rdCoast
07-30-2005, 04:42 AM
Can An AFRICAN AMERICAN get a table dance?!?!?!!?!?!

TheWriter
07-30-2005, 04:45 AM
I'm just wondering if 3rdcoast or GiG would have the balls to walk into a predominately black area stricken by poverty (the "ghetto") and go about using the "N" word at random intervals.

Really, would you two do it? Or is it better said on the internet or in the privacy of your own home.

Have you guys seen the movie White Boys? That “crew” in the movie is both of you guys in a nutshell.

TheTruth
07-30-2005, 04:46 AM
Clubs? I do more bar hopping then clubbing. Sherlocks is usually cool, Wiseguys, Cocoa Beach. BUT if you want some real bar hopping you need to go to 6th street. Friends, Chugging Monkey, The Library, etc etc etc etc. If you ever come to TX you have to go to 6th st the night of a UT football game.

TheTruth
07-30-2005, 04:47 AM
I'm just wondering if 3rdcoast or GiG would have the balls to walk into a predominately black area stricken by poverty (the "ghetto") and go about using the "N" word at random intervals.

Really, would you two do it? Or is it better said on the internet or in the privacy of your own home.

Have you guys seen the movie White Boys? That “crew” in the movie is both of you guys in a nutshell.
and the writer makes me laugh again.

3rdCoast
07-30-2005, 04:47 AM
haha I have seen Whiteboys.

That movie was GREAT!

The dudes were fucking selling baking soda.

hahaha

And no, that is not me.

And I have said it before in front a lot of black people.

TheTruth
07-30-2005, 04:49 AM
I would prefer you to ask..Can a darker pigmented fella get a table dance?

TheWriter
07-30-2005, 04:50 AM
To be completely honest with you, the highschool I attended was in an all black area. People got shot there daily and ran over by cars. Incredibly poor area. I was almost jumped for my Nike Tim Duncan 2 shoes. :lmao

The lying you continue to do is completely off the walls.

TheWriter
07-30-2005, 04:51 AM
GiG, what was the name of the high school you went to?

TheTruth
07-30-2005, 04:54 AM
do you like San Diego or SacTown better, GiG?

TheTruth
07-30-2005, 05:01 AM
I use to live near Anaheim.

Kori Ellis
07-30-2005, 05:10 AM
To be completely honest with you, the highschool I attended was in an all black area.

Oak Park isn't an all black area. There's way more whites and mexicans there. But I'll give it to you that it's a high crime area.

Kori Ellis
07-30-2005, 05:24 AM
I just looked it up. The demographics for Oak Park are 40.5% hispanic, 38.8% white, 22 % black, and 5% asian. (yes, it totals more than 100% because some people are both). But you are right, it's a very high crime area.

3rdCoast
07-30-2005, 05:29 AM
Theodore Roosevelt High School

Sam Houston High School

Fox Tech High School

TheWriter
07-30-2005, 05:32 AM
Theodore Roosevelt High School

Sam Houston High School

Fox Tech High School

Sam Houston is crazy. GiG would get his ass kicked on a daily basis if he went to Sam Houston.

About five months ago I was at work and the 5 or 6 o'clock news came on and they did a story about a mom or aunt of a Sam Houston female student going into the cafeteria area of the school and strating to strip.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

You forgot Judson High.

atlfan25
07-30-2005, 05:33 AM
sam houston, the place with the dare care center on campus, fox tech as well

3rdCoast
07-30-2005, 05:33 AM
Sam Houston is crazy. GiG would get his ass kicked on a daily basis if he went to Sam Houston.

You forgot Judson High.

Right on.

Sam Houston has a nice day care at that school I heard.

Spurs košarka kultura
07-30-2005, 06:40 AM
Sam Houston is crazy

Is that a joke?!?!? You want scary ghetto come on down to the old H-town, park yourself on old Airline Dr. near 610, or mosey on down to Little York, or even 3rd Ward, and lets not forget South Park. Makes Sam Houston look like Regan.

TheTruth
07-30-2005, 06:51 AM
Floresville High School, where the really crazies come to learn.

IX_Equilibrium
07-30-2005, 07:14 AM
They wouldn't let a friend of mine in because he had one of those knee holes on his jeans. I have been in the f*ing place numerous times, and I see people in there w shorts on, work shirts, and just plain looking stupid. F that place.

The exact same thing happened to a friend of mine when we tried to go in there. We saw some guy going in with a cowboy hat and flip flops, and they wouldn't let my friend in because he had a knee hole!! Also, girls were going in with ripped jeans and they said girls didn't have a dress code.

That place sucks.

TheTruth
07-30-2005, 07:17 AM
The exact same thing happened to a friend of mine when we tried to go in there. We saw some guy going in with a cowboy hat and flip flops, and they wouldn't let my friend in because he had a knee hole!! Also, girls were going in with ripped jeans and they said girls didn't have a dress code.

That place sucks.
The fact that that place tries to have a dress code is a joke.

MannyIsGod
07-30-2005, 09:42 AM
Have you fuckers not heard me rant about how much I hate Sherlocks? Stay the fuck away from there.

And Dukes (what it was still Dukes, I don't know what it is like now) always wanted to be a Sherlocks clone.

I hate places like that. Such a fucking waste of time.

I HATE SHERLOCKS!!!!

KEDA
07-30-2005, 09:56 AM
not too big on sherlocks here either

Ill have to find another place to serve Jack and Coke!

Spam
07-30-2005, 10:00 AM

Who the hell pays for jeans that are already ripped!?!?

TheTruth
07-30-2005, 10:02 AM
Have you fuckers not heard me rant about how much I hate Sherlocks? Stay the fuck away from there.

And Dukes (what it was still Dukes, I don't know what it is like now) always wanted to be a Sherlocks clone.

I HATE SHERLOCKS!!!!
Went to the old Dukes last weekend. Its a Hooligans now, and I could count the amount of people that were in there on my two hands. The place was dead at like 10:30. Pathetic.

Sherlock's is a pretty good time if you just hang in the game room. Play some shuffleboard, darts, or pool. BUT when you go to the main room, and they have a live band it sucks. It gets way too loud.

SequSpur
07-30-2005, 10:10 AM
Jeans with holes in them are tacky.

Just an FYI.

JoeChalupa
07-30-2005, 10:14 AM
Once I get a hole in my jeans I throw them out.

I guess I'm not hip to the whole torn jeans thing.

SequSpur
07-30-2005, 10:15 AM
Shorts and holy jeans are two different things.

JoeChalupa
07-30-2005, 10:17 AM
They're alright. Anyone over 25 shouldn't be wearing them anymore.

Well I'm way past 25 so I guess that explains it. But if memory serves me correctly I used to be into that kind of dress...of course it was in the 70's.

samikeyp
07-30-2005, 10:21 AM
and lets not forget South Park

"You will respect my authoritah!"
http://www.tonyrogers.com/news/images/cartman_cop.jpg

KEDA
07-30-2005, 10:48 AM
beefcake, BEEFCAKE!!!!

Ginofan
07-30-2005, 10:49 AM
Is it only the guys that are having problems there? I've been a couple of times with a few friends of mine...a few were in just tshirt and jeans (with holes!) and no one every said anything.

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-30-2005, 10:56 AM
Fox in Austin did a report on this last week for the same thing except this guy wasn't let in because he wouldn't turn his FUBU socks over. He was told they had a ban on "urban wear".

In their defense, Fox sent in three people (white, black and Hispanic) in Phat Farm and they were let in with no problems.

Clandestino
07-30-2005, 11:18 AM
the dress code shit is dumb... the places like antro and arriba are the worst... antros didn't let my brother in once bc his pants were worn on the bottom.. i then said, is that the only reason? he said, yes.. but i know he just didn't want to let him in for one of his assholeish reasons.. then i had my brother go to my car and change into an extra pair of jeans i had in there! haha.. when he came back changed in like 2 minutes, the bouncer looked all piss... it was funny...

Clandestino
07-30-2005, 11:19 AM
and sherlocks...a dress code their is stupid.. all the older white dudes in hawaiin shirts should be kicked the fuck out! haha

Ishta
07-30-2005, 01:59 PM

I HATE SHERLOCKS!!!!

Actually, I thought Sherlocks was nothing like Dukes...We always had a blast at Dukes..I will agree that Sherlocks sucks ass though!

Uncle_Rico
07-30-2005, 03:35 PM
sherlocks blows. take your pick go to davenport, oasis, falls, zen, suede, medusa, v bar, bar flly, babcock, biccycle club on fred, or revolution room except now all the gangstas and hoodrats finally found out about it and it's not that great in there now, crowd wise. clubs? good luck sa sux.

King
07-30-2005, 03:50 PM
At my high school, we had people getting shanked everyday in the halls. You guys don't have any clue what ghetto is until you try to survive at Churchill. There were some people that drove cars from the early 90s.

Ishta
07-30-2005, 04:26 PM
At my high school, we had people getting shanked everyday in the halls. You guys don't have any clue what ghetto is until you try to survive at Churchill. There were some people that drove cars from the early 90s.

That is pathetic..Churchill USED to be a pretty nice school

Kori Ellis
07-30-2005, 04:28 PM
That is pathetic..Churchill USED to be a pretty nice school

It was a joke.

Ishta
07-30-2005, 04:35 PM
It was a joke.

I Know........:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

batman2883
08-01-2005, 02:10 PM
Okay. Back to Sherlocks. Any fine bitches in that joint?

Hell yeah there is, and man thank god i have a friend that bartends there, I've never had any trouble getting in.

samikeyp
08-01-2005, 02:19 PM
Sherlocks blows.

bigzak25
08-01-2005, 02:23 PM
never been to sherlocks...doesn't look like my kind of low class establishment.

jalbre6
08-01-2005, 02:52 PM
I just read the Sherlock's thread, and I am absolutely floored. I'm a former manager for some Sherlock's locations in Dallas, and some of you are way off base. I'm not defending my old bosses or anything, but it's pretty apparent that plenty of you guys have never worked in a bar before.

I don't see anywhere in your statement that you thought holey jeans were OK. Because at least last year when I was still with their company, that was a no-no. Holey jeans look tacky, man. And the people that own Hospitality USA greatly dislike them. And since they sign the paychecks, what they say, goes. Shorts, work shirts, and looking stupid (as long as they're within the dress standards) are perfectly fine with the management.

Sandals (and even more especially flip-flops) have been prohibited in nightclub settings everywhere I've ever worked in the bar business. The liability is too great to allow that. If a patron steps on a broken bottle or has something drop on his foot that causes injury, you're fucked. And with the type of boisterous crowd that was in there after winning the title in '03, they probably didn't want to take any chances period, regardless of what some $5.50 an hour bouncer decided to let slide earlier.

It is much more difficult to enforce this on women, for obvious reasons.

If I was working at the door, and you caused a scene and wouldn't leave, I for damn sure would call the police. I don't know you and you're cursing at me. I don't know anything about your temper, how drunk you might be, or if you're some freak with a knife looking for action. Sorry, but I'm a lot more worried about my ass and my paying customers rather than some dude that already has a pissy attitude before we start serving him drinks.

That place sucks.

For starters, if you read what I wrote above, I doubt anyone was wearing flip-flops. That's a rule in the business that's taken pretty seriously. And again, why would you even be surprised if you're denied entry becuase you have knee holes? Don't you think you're taking a chance on not getting admitted somewhere, anywhere, dressed like that? Girls do have a dress code, but women in general that have distressed clothing are wearing it to get male attention. Men that wear ripped pants look like they were begging for change in the parking lot.

One more thing. If you have a problem with the way a nightclub type establishment runs their business, and you talk about how much it sucks and go out of your way to state that to people whether it's online, at work, or whatever, you need to remember that clubs like Sherlock's don't want people like you there in the first place, and you're doing them a favor.

Because first, any publicity is good publicity. Second, people that might be interested in going to Sherlock's hear that bitchy people like some of you don't like what they do will drive people with better attitudes toward the club.

There's a old saying in the business that people that bitch about the dress code will bitch even more after they get inside. If you don't like it, go pollute some other place.

OK, I'm off the soapbox now and you folks can flame away. :lol

samikeyp
08-01-2005, 02:56 PM
Whether I have worked in a bar or not is irrelevant to whether or not I like a place. I went, I didn't like it, I don't go back. Pretty cut and dry.

jalbre6
08-01-2005, 02:59 PM
Whether I have worked in a bar or not is irrelevant to whether or not I like a place. I went, I didn't like it, I don't go back. Pretty cut and dry.

That's fair. There's plenty of places that I dislike for whatever reason.

What I am saying is that being pissed off about someone's dress code and causing a scene is just as dumb as going out in clothing you know might be questionable and thinking you can bullshit your way in.

Kori Ellis
08-01-2005, 03:01 PM
Sandals (and even more especially flip-flops) have been prohibited in nightclub settings everywhere I've ever worked in the bar business. The liability is too great to allow that. If a patron steps on a broken bottle or has something drop on his foot that causes injury, you're fucked. And with the type of boisterous crowd that was in there after winning the title in '03, they probably didn't want to take any chances period, regardless of what some $5.50 an hour bouncer decided to let slide earlier.

There was at least 20 males (probably closer to 30) inside Sherlocks with sandals on at that exact same time. My problem is not with the rule. It's if it's a rule, then it's a rule for everyone.

By the way, I've been to every crowded bar/club in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New Orleans during Mardi Gras and Florida during Spring Break and I've never ever ever seen a sandal rule. In the summer 90% of women wear sandals.

For starters, if you read what I wrote above, I doubt anyone was wearing flip-flops.

:lmao There were a lot of people there with flip flops.

Because first, any publicity is good publicity. Second, people that might be interested in going to Sherlock's hear that bitchy people like some of you don't like what they do will drive people with better attitudes toward the club.

Well whatever publicity they are getting must not be very good. They've been shafting vendors right and left and not paying their bills.

tekdragon
08-01-2005, 03:03 PM

:lol

batman2883
08-01-2005, 03:31 PM
Dang sorry i didnt mean to bring up the argument again, i just wanted to state i think Sherlocks is pretty darn great, especially on Monday's. But my heart is always with Jack Rabbits, Picassos, and Madison Avenue

Kori Ellis
08-01-2005, 03:33 PM
Madison Avenue

Is that place closed down now?

batman2883
08-01-2005, 03:44 PM
Is that place closed down now?

Nope its open has been for as long as ive known, and it still gets really packed on Tuesdays

batman2883
08-01-2005, 03:44 PM
Picassos is my favorite though

Kori Ellis
08-01-2005, 03:48 PM
Nah. I was there this past weekend, and it's still pretty packed.

Was it closed for a while? Because we had some GTG's there that were awesome but this year when we wanted to go back, a bunch of people here said it was closed down.

batman2883
08-01-2005, 03:58 PM
Nah i actually play softball at ancira for one of the partial owners of those bars, they havent been closed down at all.

SpursWoman
08-01-2005, 04:06 PM
Was it closed for a while? Because we had some GTG's there that were awesome but this year when we wanted to go back, a bunch of people here said it was closed down.

I thought it was closed, too (I guess from here), but I was by there not too long ago and it was still there.

That sucks...that's one place I definitely would drive that far for. I liked that place a lot. :)

batman2883
08-01-2005, 04:17 PM
I thought it was closed, too (I guess from here), but I was by there not too long ago and it was still there.

That sucks...that's one place I definitely would drive that far for. I liked that place a lot. :)

Well you still can trust me its really fun there, fun people and a great atmosphere, i saw the entire playoffs there this year, it was awesome, giving away free stuff, and drinks each night during the playoffs......

Kori Ellis
08-01-2005, 04:22 PM
Well you still can trust me its really fun there, fun people and a great atmosphere, i saw the entire playoffs there this year, it was awesome, giving away free stuff, and drinks each night during the playoffs......

We went there in the 2004 playoffs, but this year for some reason a few people spread the word that it was closed down. Too bad.

batman2883
08-01-2005, 04:24 PM
We went there in the 2004 playoffs, but this year for some reason a few people spread the word that it was closed down. Too bad.

Well there is always room for 2006, i really really had a great time there this year. No worries about holy jeans and flip flops in that place either, you can just come as you are, with the exceptions of shorts sometimes, ive walked in there with my softball uniform which consists of shorts but thats only cause i play for them...I dont know how they normally address the dress code on shorts.

tlongII
08-01-2005, 04:40 PM
I agree with Kori's post stating that rules should be enforced the same for everyone or not at all. I've been denied entrance at a club here for wearing sandals and it pissed me off.

I. Hustle
01-04-2010, 05:17 PM
I too have been denied for wearing sandals!!!!

:lol no I haven't I just wanted to bring back a really old angry thread.

Whisky Dog
01-04-2010, 06:07 PM
Lol, Sherlocks. I was given shit there about wearing flip flops and a ball cap when I tried to go with my buddy to the one in Arlington but then have gone back several times with my hot fiancé on my arm and they don't say shit. Gotta love it.

Ginofan
01-04-2010, 08:00 PM
Jesus H this was forever ago. We were just discussing this exact story over the holidays with TheTruth's friend with the "holy" jeans. Classic.

ashbeeigh
01-04-2010, 08:09 PM
Where has this gem of a thread been hiding? This is awesome.

Dro210
01-05-2010, 07:21 AM
I just read the Sherlock's thread, and I am absolutely floored. I'm a former manager for some Sherlock's locations in Dallas, and some of you are way off base. I'm not defending my old bosses or anything, but it's pretty apparent that plenty of you guys have never worked in a bar before.

I don't see anywhere in your statement that you thought holey jeans were OK. Because at least last year when I was still with their company, that was a no-no. Holey jeans look tacky, man. And the people that own Hospitality USA greatly dislike them. And since they sign the paychecks, what they say, goes. Shorts, work shirts, and looking stupid (as long as they're within the dress standards) are perfectly fine with the management.

It is much more difficult to enforce this on women, for obvious reasons.

If I was working at the door, and you caused a scene and wouldn't leave, I for damn sure would call the police. I don't know you and you're cursing at me. I don't know anything about your temper, how drunk you might be, or if you're some freak with a knife looking for action. Sorry, but I'm a lot more worried about my ass and my paying customers rather than some dude that already has a pissy attitude before we start serving him drinks.

For starters, if you read what I wrote above, I doubt anyone was wearing flip-flops. That's a rule in the business that's taken pretty seriously. And again, why would you even be surprised if you're denied entry becuase you have knee holes? Don't you think you're taking a chance on not getting admitted somewhere, anywhere, dressed like that? Girls do have a dress code, but women in general that have distressed clothing are wearing it to get male attention. Men that wear ripped pants look like they were begging for change in the parking lot.

One more thing. If you have a problem with the way a nightclub type establishment runs their business, and you talk about how much it sucks and go out of your way to state that to people whether it's online, at work, or whatever, you need to remember that clubs like Sherlock's don't want people like you there in the first place, and you're doing them a favor.

There's a old saying in the business that people that bitch about the dress code will bitch even more after they get inside. If you don't like it, go pollute some other place.

OK, I'm off the soapbox now and you folks can flame away. :lol

What a D-bag...... lmao

2010, and Sherlock's still sucks!

MiamiHeat
01-05-2010, 08:43 AM
wait, I realize this thread was bumped and it's from 2005

but

Kori Ellis is famous? Who is Kori in real life???

I. Hustle
01-05-2010, 09:16 AM
wait, I realize this thread was bumped and it's from 2005

but

Kori Ellis is famous? Who is Kori in real life???

Your mom.

EmptyMan
01-05-2010, 09:32 AM
Should have gone in with puro san antonio sandals

http://ecostreet.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/tyre-sandals.jpg

alamo50
01-06-2010, 11:20 AM
I was banned from there for wearing my Amsterdam Admirals NFL Europe jersey.

I. Hustle
01-06-2010, 12:18 PM
I bet you make an awesome hollandaise sauce