PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Kevin Durant

SpurSwag
12-20-2013, 04:32 AM
Tbh I was thinking of it and it is so unfortunate that Durant's rise to supremacy has been matched by Lebron's utter dominance. Like had Lebron never existed and Durant was still this player, he would be getting the treatment of "could he be 2nd best player of all time when its said and done." Have you seen the guys stats? He is absolutely unreal and has the overall game to prove it, the guy is even a solid passer and good to great defender now. However, it is so unbelievably overshadowed by what Lebron has been doing that no one is even realizing just how dominant Durant has been.

As of right now, in my opinion the best players post MJ are 1) Lebron 2) Timmy 3) Kobe 4) Shaq. Durant is quietly making that 1) Lebron 2) Timmy 3) KD.

The only thing stopping KD from being above Timmy is getting rings and not getting MVP's, both attributed to Lebron's dominance. And it's sad because no matter how much more he improves, lebron manages to come back better every year so Duran't improvements go somewhat unnoticed.

lefty
12-20-2013, 04:37 AM
KD is not even the best player on his team

AchillesHeel
12-20-2013, 04:51 AM
KD is a statpadder, worse than Lebron. He's usually at like 20 points 5 rebs 3 ast when the other team is down 20, then he proceeds to play 10+ minutes and pad against 3rd stringers.

HarlemHeat37
12-20-2013, 05:10 AM
As much as I dislike him, he's probably the 2nd best perimeter player I've seen in the post-Dad Killer era, behind Lebron, obviously..

Best scorer in the league, unbelievable efficiency, good rebounder, solid defensive player, clutch, great team player, tbh..his only flaws are being a beta and having disgusting acne, both are fixable IMO..

KaiRMD1
12-20-2013, 06:32 AM
And boy can he get to the free throw line

TDMVPDPOY
12-20-2013, 07:12 AM
lol beta male cant be => alpha on his own team like everyone has already mention

he is being pushed down our throats by the media with his acne image goody two shoes....

he is nothing but a over glorify stat padder, we have seen what he can do without westbrick and harden, he is just a black version of dirk with more driving to the lane and thats about it....dude doesnt even play defense,

even if lebron isnt in the league, durant might be the best...but there are other players that could make a case for themselves to be the best or 2nd best in the league....

i take this year paul george over durant, paul george doesnt live by a ref to get his...

SpurSwag
12-21-2013, 06:55 PM
lol beta male cant be => alpha on his own team like everyone has already mention

he is being pushed down our throats by the media with his acne image goody two shoes....

he is nothing but a over glorify stat padder, we have seen what he can do without westbrick and harden, he is just a black version of dirk with more driving to the lane and thats about it....dude doesnt even play defense,

even if lebron isnt in the league, durant might be the best...but there are other players that could make a case for themselves to be the best or 2nd best in the league....

i take this year paul george over durant, paul george doesnt live by a ref to get his...

Instead he lives by the horrible contested jumper that just feels like a way prolonged fluke. Stat padder or not, durant is a phenomenal player

like I've said, this site has a way of criticizing literally every star in the league for any slight imperfections they have.durant is as close to perfect as it gets with Lebron quite possibly being perfect right now in terms of actual reasonable nba respects