PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: My Spiritual Insight Is Far More Advanced Than Yours...

Buddy Mignon
12-20-2013, 04:09 PM
You know... I should be referred to as the Sage of ST. As I breathe in this prana and meditate over the loss of the Great One, I can't help but to ignore the static coming from you savages and tune in on what the basketball Gods are mentally conveying to me, and me only. Kobe going down the other night brought great joy you to 0'fers, and Beneath-us'ers. The noise was deafening... so I sat still and waited on the wisdom to spiral down to me from the heavens above. And low, a great thunderous voice spoke to me.

Woe to the man who takes his flight early
For it is he that will crash and burn
But we have bestowed upon him greatness
And the world will see him fly again...

Now... you neanderthals are struggling to figure out what that passage means, but not me. The message that the Gods are speaking through me is simply this. Kobe was not fully healed from his Achilles injury. The Gods allowed him to go down with a knee injury to allow his Achilles to heal properly. By the time his knee heals his Achilles will also be healed. And The Great One will continue to stalk Jeffrey down in the Halls of Greatness.

:wakeup

weebo
12-20-2013, 04:14 PM
[QUOTE=Buddy Mignon;7021433]You know... I should be referred to as the Sage of ST. As I breathe in this prana and meditate over the loss of the Great One, I can't help but to ignore the static coming from you savages and tune in on what the basketball Gods are mentally conveying to me, and me only. Kobe going down the other night brought great joy you to 0'fers, and Beneath-us'ers. The noise was deafening... so I sat still and waited on the wisdom to spiral down to me from the heavens above. And low, a great thunderous voice spoke to me.

Now... you neanderthals are struggling to figure out what that passage means, but not me. The message that the Gods are speaking through me is simply this. Kobe was not fully healed from his Achilles injury. The Gods allowed him to go down with a knee injury to allow his Achilles to heal properly. By the time his knee heals his Achilles will also be healed. And The Great One will continue to stalk Jeffrey down in the Halls of Greatness.

:wakeup[/QUOTE

k

irishock
12-20-2013, 04:15 PM
:lmao

AchillesHeel
12-20-2013, 04:17 PM
http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/IFWT_Dwight-Howard-141.jpg

Koolaid_Man
12-20-2013, 04:18 PM
You know... I should be referred to as the Sage of ST. As I breathe in this prana and meditate over the loss of the Great One, I can't help but to ignore the static coming from you savages and tune in on what the basketball Gods are mentally conveying to me, and me only. Kobe going down the other night brought great joy you to 0'fers, and Beneath-us'ers. The noise was deafening... so I sat still and waited on the wisdom to spiral down to me from the heavens above. And low, a great thunderous voice spoke to me.

Hold it down while I'm out big homie....time for me to re-calibrate :toast

ChumpDumper
12-20-2013, 04:19 PM
http://thedaoofdragonball.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/naruto_full_lotus.jpg

The Third Man
12-20-2013, 06:07 PM
http://i1.tribune.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/279808-GoatPHOTODAILYEXPRESS-1319304923-961-640x480.jpg

elmanutres
12-20-2013, 07:45 PM

No. I'm pretty sure the doctors cleared him when his Achilles healed you dumb wab. He's a tosb made of glass. Final.