PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Predict Kawhi leonard's shot attempt when Hero ball returns to the lineup...

apalisoc_9
12-20-2013, 05:57 PM
Last year he averaged 17 points a game without parker...Played great basketball against one of the better defenders in the league..Been averaging an ok amount of shoot without TP..

TP is probably thinking...Man I can't let kawhi take over otherwise they're going to start talking about him again..

TDMVPDPOY

Baam
12-20-2013, 06:47 PM
heroball > euroball in the POs tbh... not passing beats passing to the other team...

PlayNando
12-20-2013, 07:34 PM
Kawhi will be relegated to a jump shooter once the Hero returns from injury and dribbles the ball for the entire shot clock before jacking up a hero or desperately passing the ball to someone else for a desperation shot as the shot clock expires, tbh.

spurraider21
12-20-2013, 07:35 PM
if Hero gets us to the finals, i'm all for his healthy return

Dex
12-20-2013, 07:50 PM
So what you're saying is that our #3 option's shot attempts will go down when our #1 and #2 options return to the lineup?

Fucking mind boggling.

Kool Bob Love
12-20-2013, 08:37 PM
Oh hero will get you there. But you aint winning shit.

spurraider21
12-20-2013, 08:38 PM
Oh hero will get you there. But you aint winning shit.
it got us within a free throw/offensive rebound of a ship. parker is actually the one that gave us the lead in 6, and had big defensive plays in the last minute.
if hero gives us another crack at the finals, you'd all be wise to take it

PlayNando
12-20-2013, 09:10 PM
it got us within a free throw/offensive rebound of a ship. parker is actually the one that gave us the lead in 6, and had big defensive plays in the last minute.
Parker went 6-23 tbh.

PlayNando
12-20-2013, 09:11 PM
tp9's god awful pathetic performance was overshadowed by manu's epic 8 to game. consider tp9 lucky because he would have been the scapegoat if manu didnt turn in a clunker.

apalisoc_9
12-20-2013, 09:33 PM
LMAO at he got us there....

Lmao at we were a tip away

yeah it wasn't duncan, Leonard, green or Neat that got us to within 5 seconds of a championship

Rogue
12-20-2013, 09:49 PM
tp9's god awful pathetic performance was overshadowed by manu's epic 8 to game. consider tp9 lucky because he would have been the scapegoat if manu didnt turn in a clunker.
fact is if either guy played a bit better, you wouldn't need to find any scapegoat because you would've won that series tbh

spurraider21
12-20-2013, 10:06 PM
Parker went 6-23 tbh.
Ginobili went 6-12 with 5 assists and 3 turnovers in game 7... but everybody seems to remember his mistakes at the end of the game. I wonder why?

Similarly, Parker didn't have a great overall game 6 (a game where we held a decent lead for most of the game anyway, so I wouldn't say he was "costing us" the game). When down by 3, he buried that nasty stepback 3 over LeBron with less than a minute and a half left to tie the game. On the following Miami possession, Parker stole the ball, got down the court, and hit the shot in the lane to give us a 2 point lead with less than a minute to go in the game. The next Miami possession, Parker got switched onto LeBron where he ultimately forced a turnover (he poked it loose, Leonard picked it up and got credited with the steal, but it was TP that forced it).

Leonard got the steal, Manu got fouled, made one missed one, etc...

I'm not calling for an offense based on TP isolations, but the guy is vital to our success. Our team success right now is more important than Kawhi getting more shot attempts

PlayNando
12-20-2013, 10:17 PM
Recall that Kawhi missed a FT, too.

Arnold Toht
12-20-2013, 11:36 PM
Recall that Kawhi missed a FT, too.

And Duncan, missed a fucking wide open layup and the tip-in to go along with it.

ElNono
12-20-2013, 11:54 PM
And Duncan, missed a fucking wide open layup and the tip-in to go along with it.

Duncan Swept tho

DAF86
12-20-2013, 11:56 PM

I'm always reluctant to talk about Parker's game 6 'cause I'm an Argentinian and everybody thinks I'm the tipical "Manu good, Parker bad" CoM member but the truth is I have always liked Tony.

With that said Parker's game 6 irritates me more than Manu's 8 turnovers or Pop's decisions of not letting Tim on the game in the final seconds or not giving Diaw more minutes. What Parker did in game 6 was selfish and obvious as fuck. We were up 14 or something like that at the end of the 3rd and he knew Duncan, Leonardn and maybe even Green were beating fim to be finals MVP so what he decides to do? Chuck shot after shot ignoring all the open teammates, it was so obvious that I still don't know how more people don't talk about it. Yeah, he made two fluke shots at the end of the game but his selfishness was what brought Miami back into the game.

TDMVPDPOY
12-21-2013, 01:06 AM
tp didnt get us to the finals

it was duncan anchoring this pathetic team on its last legs trying to milk whatever is left in his tank,

duncan usually coasts in the RS, but even with his presence on teh court during the RS gives the team a 70% chance of winning games, the same cant be said for the hero idiot

duncan picks up his production in the playoffs, and why do you clowns think pop moves away from 4down in the playoffs to start lobbing it down low to duncan to start creating for others,
the removal of 4down didnt do shit when certain players are having a good game, tp will go hero mode to prove a point that he wants in the action by going 10 straight possessions aka game 6 finals

why do you think the spurs always play better when parker is bench or out injured, the ball movement is just better and players even the shit clowns get involve instead of being another wanker on the court making up the numbers

green light for 4down is just another bullshit attempt to create fake ass superstar who pads his stats by taking continuous possessions scoring

kawhi is being held back on this team cause of the 3tosb and pops favoring bullshit, htf does a wanker like parker in his rookie year gets the green light to chuck, but we have a young player with a higher ceiling being force to be a spotup shooter...

there is more we can discuss when it comes to the potential of kawhi, but all i see now are just blocks in his way from developing into something then just a bowen clone....

TDMVPDPOY
12-21-2013, 01:12 AM
I'm always reluctant to talk about Parker's game 6 'cause I'm an Argentinian and everybody thinks I'm the tipical "Manu good, Parker bad" CoM member but the truth is I have always liked Tony.

With that said Parker's game 6 irritates me more than Manu's 8 turnovers or Pop's decisions of not letting Tim on the game in the final seconds or not giving Diaw more minutes. What Parker did in game 6 was selfish and obvious as fuck. We were up 14 or something like that at the end of the 3rd and he knew Duncan, Leonardn and maybe even Green were beating fim to be finals MVP so what he decides to do? Chuck shot after shot ignoring all the open teammates, it was so obvious that I still don't know how more people don't talk about it. Yeah, he made two fluke shots at the end of the game but his selfishness was what brought Miami back into the game.

the faggots 10 straight possessions to heromode is what led to the downfall of that game, cant even protect a lead or trade baskets, allowing the heat to get back into the game cause of one players selfishness for fmvp

the same faggot who try to replicate the same shit he did in 07 against the cavs, im glad the heat didnt have a wanker like boobie gibson to be exploited...mario chalmers went into that clowns ass raw and smash it to pieces....

game 5 he was injured and had a michael jordan game,

game 6 he shits the bed and blames it on the injury, but that injury didnt stop you from having a good game 5, why trying to blame something which isnt affecting ur game 6? the injury didnt affect you going 10 straight possessions for ur own selfish greed...

those 10 straight hero possessions during that lead costs us more t hen whatever was ginobolis 8 turnovers or greens missing threes cause it had no impact on the lead, that important stretch of the game was a load of bullshit on parkers part....

AchillesHeel
12-21-2013, 01:15 AM
So what you're saying is that our #3 option's shot attempts will go down when our #1 and #2 options return to the lineup?

Fucking mind boggling.
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/R_a9ab2b_1719019.jpg

Baam
12-21-2013, 02:15 AM

What brought back the heat was Popocuk playing a full scrub lineup, lol at that revisionist history, manutards gonna be manutards...

TDMVPDPOY
12-21-2013, 02:25 AM
what really pisses me off with kawhis development so far

how his play from last seasons finals didnt carry over into the new season...

Josepatches_
12-21-2013, 09:12 AM

Amen

Quadzilla99
12-21-2013, 09:34 AM
Parker went 6-23 tbh.

Exactly. If he gave Duncan 5-8 of those shot attempts game would have been over

DAF86
12-21-2013, 03:15 PM
What brought back the heat was Popocuk playing a full scrub lineup, lol at that revisionist history, manutards gonna be manutards...

Ok man, whatever you say.

Brazil
12-21-2013, 03:21 PM
You must be heavily retarded to think Parker was jealous about green being finals MVP to the point of sabotaging his own team.

DAF86
12-21-2013, 03:46 PM
You must be heavily retarded to think Parker was jealous about green being finals MVP to the point of sabotaging his own team.

I don't know if he got jealous, all I know is that the Spurs were double figures ahead by feeding Duncan and to a lesser extent Leonard in the post and suddenly Parker started taking every shot down the court.

TDMVPDPOY
12-21-2013, 04:10 PM

lol trying to sugarcoat a truthbomb, so why did he say shit about green in the media b4 game 5 6 7 then miami adjusted to him...
'

Brazil
12-21-2013, 06:57 PM
lol trying to sugarcoat a truthbomb, so why did he say shit about green in the media b4 game 5 6 7 then miami adjusted to him...
'
Your level of retardness is endless yeah Miami was waiting TP to tell them don't let green wide open

jeebus
12-21-2013, 07:01 PM
lol kawhi complaining of a :cry hurty toothy :cry so he doesn't have to play with hero chucker

Brazil
12-21-2013, 07:01 PM
I don't know if he got jealous, all I know is that the Spurs were double figures ahead by feeding Duncan and to a lesser extent Leonard in the post and suddenly Parker started taking every shot down the court.

So now you don't know ? What's your point ? He took some bad shots and that pisses you off ? Agreed dude is not flawless..

That's one thing to say he shit the bed this is another one to imply he chunked shoots cauz he is selfish and jealous and wanted to be the hero, that's stupid. If he did something pop didn't want pop would have kicked his ass.

Robz4000
12-21-2013, 07:13 PM
Zero tbh