PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Petition to Reinstate TDMVPDPOY Upstairs

PlayNando
12-20-2013, 10:15 PM
It is a tragedy that this oppression and bondage has went on this long. Let's restore this man to his rightful house. Reinstate TDMVPDPOY (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=977)!

Sign here:

PlayNando (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43504)
HI-FI

HI-FI
12-20-2013, 10:19 PM
co-signed.

I've been a proponent for a long time, but I think it's useless at this point, the owners only respond to PMs when chump is getting posters banned fwiw.

irishock
12-20-2013, 10:21 PM
#freegiuseppe

Greg Oden
Fuck that, most mavs fans are stilled banned from upstairs for a series that happened 3 and a half years ago. Tdmvpdpoy is just a picklebreath with stupid opinions on everything.

Clipper Nation
Shouldn't have been banned upstairs to begin with, tbh....

Brazil
12-20-2013, 10:23 PM
I'm not for banning people anyway so I sign too. Timvp banned him and he is Mia. Bruno could unban him I guess but he doesn't give a fuck

Brazil
12-20-2013, 10:25 PM
It's not like spurs forum posters don't know what he is going to post 24/7 but I guess some gnsf and posters who never spend time in the nba forum could be interested

jeebus
12-20-2013, 10:32 PM
he won't get unbanned. he drove the cuck into permanent hiding with his truth bombing campaign about Parker. add to the fact that Corry is shitting on that sissy cuck's final dream and no one is getting unbanned.

RD2191
12-20-2013, 10:32 PM
:meeting:

ohmwrecker
12-20-2013, 10:35 PM
Serious business.

Reck
12-20-2013, 10:37 PM
Wasn't DD banned from upstairs too?

I guess I understand why they dont tolerate much spamming upstairs. Besides the wrist cutting and overreaction from certain posters, the Spurs forum is pretty clean when you compare it to here and the Club.

As far as TDMVPD.. goes, I thought that the unbolding was enough. Timvp must've really had enough because he doesn't get flustered easily.

Holden_Caulfield
12-20-2013, 10:39 PM
how do people get banned here anyways

lefty
12-21-2013, 12:28 AM
Co fucking signed

apalisoc_9
12-21-2013, 12:30 AM
Signed..

If TGY can post upstairs, then TDMVPDPOY deserves to post upstairs.

Robz4000
12-21-2013, 12:32 AM
I agree, let him back upstairs. The chaos alone would make it worth it.

Rogue
12-21-2013, 12:53 AM
Signed..

If TGY can post upstairs, then TDMVPDPOY deserves to post upstairs.
agree, and if TDMVPHAGGOT deserves to post upstairs, there's no point in banning anyone on this website tbh.

Legacy
12-21-2013, 01:13 AM
He's harmless and entertaining as fuck. Signed//Let the little guy come back upstairs to play. :lol

Rogue
12-21-2013, 01:26 AM
If restoring his privilege to post upstairs means less of his shitty dumb posts downstairs in the NBA forum, I'd co-sign this shit too tbh

TDMVPDPOY
12-21-2013, 01:32 AM
op knows what happens if i cross that border lmao

Spurs 4 The Win
12-21-2013, 01:42 AM
No, fuck that clown and his garbage takes

scanry
12-21-2013, 01:48 AM
Fuck that, most mavs fans are stilled banned from upstairs for a series that happened 3 and a half years ago. Tdmvpdpoy is just a picklebreath with stupid opinions on everything.

Son, when were you unbanned?

TDMVPDPOY
12-21-2013, 01:51 AM
No, fuck that clown and his garbage takes

my garbage will set you free

stop being brainwashed upstairs by bullshit homers that there is nothing wrong, why you and the masses continue to follow the black sheep closer to the edge of a cliff, just because the black sheep jumps doesnt mean u have to jump, make up ur mind faggot...

the homers continue to sugarcoat the mistakes, but how can u sugarcoat something thats continuous appearing? with the same shit over and over again from day 1? tell me how u going to sugarcoat that shit? pvc sealer? even a welder would not weld that shit up, cause a truthbomb coating has been sprayed onto that shit, nothing can fix that shit...

TDMVPDPOY
12-21-2013, 01:51 AM
Son, when were you unbanned?

pretty certain greg oden was banned, when the clown broke his knee

Spurs 4 The Win
12-21-2013, 01:53 AM

stop being brainwashed upstairs by bullshit homers that there is nothing wrong, why you and the masses continue to follow the black sheep closer to the edge of a cliff, just because the black sheep jumps doesnt mean u have to jump, make up ur mind faggot...

the homers continue to sugarcoat the mistakes, but how can u sugarcoat something thats continuous appearing? with the same shit over and over again from day 1? tell me how u going to sugarcoat that shit? pvc sealer? even a welder would not weld that shit up, cause a truthbomb coating has been sprayed onto that shit, nothing can fix that shit...

You think the team is better without Parker, you are a moron lol

Rogue
12-21-2013, 01:53 AM
TDMVPHAGGOT ain't even a picklebreath tbh. He's from SE Asia, supposedly he grew up in a rain forest, climbing up and down trees, feeding on bananas and coconuts.

TDMVPDPOY
12-21-2013, 02:01 AM
You think the team is better without Parker, you are a moron lol

spurs were fine when he didnt have hero mode

spurs play better when clown doesnt enter hero mode

spurs were better when he was a no name scrub coatriding duncan

tp benefited most from coatiding a bigman to championships and trying to steal most of the credit, very similar to that other faggot on the lakers

TDMVPDPOY
12-21-2013, 02:03 AM
TDMVPHAGGOT ain't even a picklebreath tbh. He's from SE Asia, supposedly he grew up in a rain forest, climbing up and down trees, feeding on bananas and coconuts.

look at this clown, takes one to know one

Calispursfan11
12-21-2013, 02:03 AM
Did someone say TDMVPDPOY is actually TIMVP himself? If so, he should be able to reinstate himself.

TDMVPDPOY
12-21-2013, 02:07 AM
Did someone say TDMVPDPOY is actually TIMVP himself? If so, he should be able to reinstate himself.

there was also a rumor kori has left me.....

Calispursfan11
12-21-2013, 02:11 AM
there was also a rumor kori has left me.....

So basically you abandoned the site and your loyal ass-kissers and post only under your nose-picking troll account tbh, tbh?

TDMVPDPOY
12-21-2013, 02:18 AM
So basically you abandoned the site and your loyal ass-kissers and post only under your nose-picking troll account tbh, tbh?

u think this is timvps troll account? i dont think he has lowered himself down to this level to start calling out his legion of ass kissers, cause he already has a problem trying to sugarcoat the threads of certain players upstairs who he believes in are actually playing the opposite of his expectations...lol cojo thread

TDMVPDPOY
12-21-2013, 02:21 AM
remember fellas dont shoot the messenger, he/she is just delivering truthbombs per par

Calispursfan11
12-21-2013, 02:24 AM
u think this is timvps troll account? i dont think he has lowered himself down to this level to start calling out his legion of ass kissers, cause he already has a problem trying to sugarcoat the threads of certain players upstairs who he believes in are actually playing the opposite of his expectations...lol cojo thread

Ok but you gotta admit your ass-kissers are annoying as fuck.

Greg Oden
12-21-2013, 02:28 AM
pretty certain greg oden was banned, when the clown broke his knee

Me - getting paid 900k to scrub up Miami's bench

You - shit posting on st in ur picklemom's basement

TDMVPDPOY
12-21-2013, 02:31 AM
Ok but you gotta admit your ass-kissers are annoying as fuck.

which group ur talkin about? the haters or the ass lickers?

my haters are just doing their job till i get unbanned upstairs, thats when our counter attack begins...

as for the asslickers, they been brainwashed since day 1 that everything can be covered up with a coat of sugar, those clowns just love the sugar ice i ejaculate all over them.....

interesting how everyone thinks this is timvps troll account, when from day 1 ive been calling him out and his shenanigans with the protection shit of certain players, cause he doesnt want to upset his legion of asslickers when a truthbomb is release...if it makes everyone happy, i can accept to be timvps troll account...

Greg Oden
12-21-2013, 02:32 AM
People still think timvp is relevant? Nig aint shit without his grey army fellating him and perming his jherri curls for him.

Reck
12-21-2013, 02:32 AM

I gotta say..

what the fuck are you talking about here? lol

TDMVPDPOY
12-21-2013, 02:38 AM
I gotta say..

what the fuck are you talking about here? lol
talkin about the cracks in the team that continues to be coated up like it wont appear again....

no amount of premature sugar coating can fix that shit till someone is traded or dealt with...

seems like if ur part of the inner circle u are untouchable on the spurs...there is 3 guys out of the 4 should make way and embrace for fukn change, sooner or later this team will have to accept another rebuilding phase...

Reck
12-21-2013, 02:48 AM
talkin about the cracks in the team that continues to be coated up like it wont appear again....

no amount of premature sugar coating can fix that shit till someone is traded or dealt with...

seems like if ur part of the inner circle u are untouchable on the spurs...there is 3 guys out of the 4 should make way and embrace for fukn change, sooner or later this team will have to accept another rebuilding phase...

And you think Parker should pack it in?

Who will the Spurs get in return?

Like him or not Parker is the only thing that will keep the Spurs remotely relevant once Duncan and Manu are gone. If you end up trading Parker and Duncan and Manu retire then this franchise is done for at least a decade. No kidding.

TDMVPDPOY
12-21-2013, 02:51 AM
And you think Parker should pack it in?

Who will the Spurs get in return?

Like him or not Parker is the only thing that will keep the Spurs remotely relevant once Duncan and Manu are gone. If you end up trading Parker and Duncan and Manu retire then this franchise is done for at least a decade. No kidding.

if that stops viewers from watchin ballhog go 10 straight without passing, why not?

spurraider21
12-21-2013, 05:37 AM
he's just hater with shitty grammar and spelling. just says negative shit about literally everything and then calls it a truth bomb

Rogue
12-21-2013, 08:59 AM
There might be a rift between timvp and me (me & my nigga m>s, to be exact) but timvp is really a find dude tbh. used to chat with him and he was more amiable than any forum administrator I've ever known. Too bad my "YH" joke seemed to have really offended him and he didn't even give me a chance to apologize before he banned all my accounts, and my nigga m>s's as well :cry

Brazil
12-21-2013, 09:07 AM
which group ur talkin about? the haters or the ass lickers?

my haters are just doing their job till i get unbanned upstairs, thats when our counter attack begins...

as for the asslickers, they been brainwashed since day 1 that everything can be covered up with a coat of sugar, those clowns just love the sugar ice i ejaculate all over them.....

interesting how everyone thinks this is timvps troll account, when from day 1 ive been calling him out and his shenanigans with the protection shit of certain players, cause he doesnt want to upset his legion of asslickers when a truthbomb is release...if it makes everyone happy, i can accept to be timvps troll account...

Our counter attack :lmao

ElNono
12-21-2013, 10:04 AM
he's just hater with shitty grammar and spelling. just says negative shit about literally everything and then calls it a truth bomb

truth bomb, tbh