PDA

View Full Version : Are you in the SB in any of your FF leagues?

DeadlyDynasty
12-21-2013, 09:06 AM
In my ESPN league I'm projected to win by 51.5 pts with this team:

QB - Colin Kaepernick
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB - Chris Johnson
WR - Calvin Johnson Q
WR - Antonio Brown
TE - Dennis Pitta
Flex - Danny Amendola
IDP - Luke Kuechly
D/ST - Seattle Seahawks
K - Mason Crosby

BN - Ben Roethlisberger
BN - Joique Bell

I will finish purging my other 7 BN spots tonight at 8:30 so they have no chance of going against me. Only keeping Bell and Ben. Would you start Ben @GB or Kaep vs ATL? On paper it seems like Kaep has the better matchup, but that game could get out of hand fast and they could just sit on the ball for the majority of the game. Ben's been playing well (other than last week), OTOH. Amendola @BAL or Bell vs NYG? The Giants have obviously quit and Detroit needs this game for their playoff lives, but Bell is still a backup and Amendola got 14-15 targets last week. Tough decisions, tbh.

My opponent's team, as of now:

QB - Ryan Tannehill
RB - Dennis Johnson
RB - Knowshon Moreno
WR - Mike Wallace
WR - Nate Washington
TE - Antonio Gates
Flex - Pierre Thomas
IDP - Darryl Smith
D/ST - Kansas City Chiefs
K - Stephen Gostkowski

BN - Stevan Ridley
BN - JJ Watt
BN - Reuben Randle
BN - Dennis Johnson
BN - Tavon Austin Q
BN - Bilal Powell
BN - Aaron Rodgers O
BN - Wes Welker O
BN - Sean Lee O
IR - Ahmad Bradshaw

Trill Clinton
12-21-2013, 09:39 AM
i fucked around and went 2 for 2 and made the championships in both my money leagues.

DeadlyDynasty
12-21-2013, 09:42 AM
Gotta say it was a good day

Lincoln
12-21-2013, 09:54 AM
2/3 leagues I'm in the SB (I missed the st one)

My espn PPR league

QB-Luck/RG3
RB-Charles
RB-Lacy
WR-Green
WR-Welker
TE-Vernon Davis
Flex-Cruz/j reed/Alfred Morris/Pierre Thomas

I got fucked with injuries regarding Cruz and reed but I should win

Lincoln
12-21-2013, 09:59 AM
I lucked into the playoffs in my other league because I trade raped someone and it didn't get vetoed(Calvin for Gordon, Antonio brown, Ryan mathews)

Which makes up for my colossal fuckup in the st league. Overall it was a good season for me and in hindsight had I played someone not inactive it could've been 3/3

Looking forward to next year. All I have left is pickem where I'm down 4 points with 2 weeks to go. Prob won't win that

Lincoln
12-21-2013, 10:21 AM
Your opponents team is shit lol how did he make it to the sb?

IMO I'd start Ben and Dola if it's PPR but Baltimore has a tough defense. I'm a bell fan however. He isn't flashy stats wise but he puts up a consistent 8-12 and he has been getting used more frequently as of late. I can see him getting goalne carries

MeloHype
12-21-2013, 10:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/dtdYZ2Q.jpg

2 week matchup

Lincoln
12-21-2013, 10:33 AM
Pretty stacked tbh^ 12 team?

2 week matchups>>

Lincoln
12-21-2013, 10:34 AM
Gordon in the 7-8th round is the biggest steal of the year for me tbh

MeloHype
12-21-2013, 10:37 AM
Pretty stacked tbh^ 12 team?

2 week matchups>>

MeloHype
12-21-2013, 10:37 AM
Gordon in the 7-8th round is the biggest steal of the year for me tbh
I traded Percy harvin for Gordon lmao

DeadlyDynasty
12-21-2013, 12:29 PM
Your opponents team is shit lol how did he make it to the sb?

IMO I'd start Ben and Dola if it's PPR but Baltimore has a tough defense. I'm a bell fan however. He isn't flashy stats wise but he puts up a consistent 8-12 and he has been getting used more frequently as of late. I can see him getting goalne carries

Every year in every league there's a guy who's 7th or 8th in PF, but #1 in PA. He basically gets by b/c people had their worst weeks against him. That's this guy. I was that guy in 2010, and I lost to "that" guy in 2011.

JohnnyMax
12-21-2013, 12:50 PM
I create Fantasy Football team just to check which players are having good seasons. I dont actually play it.

spurraider21
12-21-2013, 04:08 PM
I owned Peterson and gronk in both of my leagues. Got KO'd in round 1 in both

DeadlyDynasty
12-21-2013, 04:18 PM
No other person has owned Megatron in my ESPN league, tbh...he's been my keeper since he's been in the league, but that may have to change if he pulls bitch and sits Sunday. Usually he's upgraded to Probable by now. Hope it's just bullshit

rascal
12-21-2013, 05:00 PM
No And I had 7 teams. Got shut out in all of them.

rascal
12-21-2013, 05:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/dtdYZ2Q.jpg

2 week matchup

How do you get Peterson and McCoy on the same team? Both those guys were 1st round picks. I am in 7 leagues and no one has that combination.

DeadlyDynasty
12-21-2013, 05:04 PM
lol, did you autodraft any of those 7 teams at least?

MeloHype
12-21-2013, 05:06 PM
How do you get Peterson and McCoy on the same team? Both those guys were 1st round picks. I am in 7 leagues and no one has that combination.
I traded Julio Jones for McCoy

Creepn
12-21-2013, 05:29 PM
Yup, 1\2. Jamaal Charles and Bush sent me there with Andrew Dalton as my quarterback. My opponent went all Eagles since Foles had that run. I got this.

J.T.
12-21-2013, 06:42 PM
KC Defense is gonna get your opponent a lot of points this week probably. At home against the Colts who have been garbage on the road since that Houston game. Even in that Houston game they were garbage, it took Wade Phillips getting unexpectedly promoted to head coach at halftime for the Colts to win.

monosylab1k
12-21-2013, 06:59 PM
For the first time ever I made the SB. Probably gonna lose, but i did pull a move where i saw he had Jordan Cameron and no backup TE, so i immediately used all my extra bench players to get every good TE left on the market.

J.T.
12-21-2013, 08:24 PM
For the first time ever I made the SB. Probably gonna lose, but i did pull a move where i saw he had Jordan Cameron and no backup TE, so i immediately used all my extra bench players to get every good TE left on the market.

Quality move. Fantasy sports is about fucking over your opponents as much as it is playing your own lineup correctly.

DeadlyDynasty
12-21-2013, 08:35 PM
Yup, 1\2. Jamaal Charles and Bush sent me there with Andrew Dalton as my quarterback. My opponent went all Eagles since Foles had that run. I got this.
Dalton has been feast or famine this year...he has a great matchup this week, though. I beat the guy who had Charles (61.5 pts) this past week. I lucked out that Manning played way below average for him.

What's your roster look like outside of the 9 TE's? In 2011 I lost the SB by 5 pts b/c Brees had one of those 3 td 3 int games. His QB was Rex Grossman and he somehow got 25 pts out of him that week. Brutal, but winning it all w/ an inferior roster can be done.

hehateme
12-21-2013, 09:32 PM
I'm in 3 championship games within NFL.com's fantasy league. So far best team looks like this but I have contemplated subbing Rivers for Newton since he shit the bed last time against NO #3 pass defense (Oakland is #24 against the pass).

QB - Cam Newton
RB1 - Demarco Murray
RB2 - Marshawn Lynch
WR1 - Brandon Marshall
WR2 - Kennan Allen
TE - Jason Witten
W/R - Rashad Jennings
K - Steve Hauschka
DEF - Bengals (may drop for Pitt)

BN - P. Rivers
BN - Andre Ellington
BN - Steven Jackson
BN - Ryan Matthews
BN - Harry Douglas
BN - Andre Johnson

Holden_Caulfield
12-22-2013, 12:26 AM
only made 1/3 in my money leagues and i made the one with idps. though the ST league i'm playing for third place which is paid :lol

monosylab1k
12-22-2013, 01:11 AM
What's your roster look like outside of the 9 TE's? In 2011 I lost the SB by 5 pts b/c Brees had one of those 3 td 3 int games. His QB was Rex Grossman and he somehow got 25 pts out of him that week. Brutal, but winning it all w/ an inferior roster can be done.

QB - Luck
WR - Megatron
WR - Demaryus
RB - Moreno
RB - Stacy
TE - Pitta
FLEX - Trabtree
FLEX - Woodcuck
FLEX - Vereen
K - Gostkowski
DEF - Denver

I'm not terribly confident in Moreno or any of my flex guys tbh, also been hoping to upgrade Luck, but my best alternative is risky - Cousins against the _Allas _Efense (get it!). I also have the TEN defense, debating if i should play them vs JAX or Denver vs HOU

DeadlyDynasty
12-22-2013, 06:21 AM
QB - Luck
WR - Megatron
WR - Demaryus
RB - Moreno
RB - Stacy
TE - Pitta
FLEX - Trabtree
FLEX - Woodcuck
FLEX - Vereen
K - Gostkowski
DEF - Denver

I'm not terribly confident in Moreno or any of my flex guys tbh, also been hoping to upgrade Luck, but my best alternative is risky - Cousins against the _Allas _Efense (get it!). I also have the TEN defense, debating if i should play them vs JAX or Denver vs HOU
I would stick with the Donks D vs. Houston, but would definitely go with Cousins over Luck this week. The weather in DC is unusually temperate (60s/70s) these last couple days. In KC it'll be below freezing and it might snow. Also, the KC D is damn good and very opportunistic while Dallas' D has made b/u QB's look like Gods lately (McGloin, McCown, Flynn). Redskins will look to make plays all game though, regardless of score b/c Shanny's in "fuck it, Im fired anyways" mode and it's a rivalry game.

Hope Trab catches a couple TDs cause it means Kaep threw them...I really want to start Ben, but I love having players on Monday/Sunday night to fall back on. The dude I'm playing has 70% of his guys going at 1:00pm, while I have 20% (one of them being Kuechly). Would be nice if I could wrap this up or be close once the Sunday night game starts...then just watch Shady and Kaep pile on.

J.T.
12-22-2013, 06:25 AM
I would stick with the Donks D vs. Houston, but would definitely go with Cousins over Luck this week. The weather in DC is unusually temperate (60s/70s) these last couple days. In KC it'll be below freezing and it might snow. Also, the KC D is damn good and very opportunistic while Dallas' D has made b/u QB's look like Gods lately (McGloin, McCown, Flynn). Redskins will look to make plays all game though, regardless of score b/c Shanny's in "fuck it, Im fired anyways" mode and it's a rivalry game.

I think Luck has a 4 TD game against KC tbh...

when they play in Indianapolis in two weeks

DeadlyDynasty
12-22-2013, 06:31 AM
Agreed, and they will be delicious home underdogs too. Looking forward to that extra payday, God-willing Avante doesn't bet on them too.

TrainOfThought5
12-22-2013, 08:39 AM
Im currently in 3 championships including our very own ST league. I think ill play in bigger money leagues next year. I want to see if i can make a real profit. I truly believe my football knowledge is better than the common fan and i want better competition to see where i rank up.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-22-2013, 08:43 AM
Im currently in 3 championships including our very own ST league. I think ill play in bigger money leagues next year. I want to see if i can make a real profit. I truly believe my football knowledge is better than the common fan and i want better competition to see where i rank up.

A few cheap assholes prevented our league from having a bigger entry fee :lol

DeadlyDynasty
12-22-2013, 08:53 AM
Sleeting in Buffalo today...haha suck it, Tanny and Wallace.

rascal
12-22-2013, 09:20 AM
I traded Julio Jones for McCoy

Dumb trade for the other guy. McCoy is a top 2 rb and a 1st round pick, Jones was a 2nd round pick talent. Guys bragging about having good teams in weak playing leagues.

rascal
12-22-2013, 09:23 AM

Everyone knows football knowledge when you play in competitive leagues. The Roto World site gives you everything you need to know and most players visit that site so everyone knows the same stuff in competitive leagues, then it comes down to who is more lucky.

vander
12-22-2013, 12:57 PM
semifinals in my league, not looking good for me, Gronk gone, now Calvin might not play.

J.T.
12-22-2013, 01:02 PM
A few cheap assholes prevented our league from having a bigger entry fee :lol

^ Even this jew was down to pay $50

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-22-2013, 01:09 PM
^ Even this jew was down to pay $50

:lol no one realizes how small the difference between $25 and $50 is for something that lasts 16 weeks and consumes hours of time

J.T.
12-22-2013, 02:34 PM
:lol no one realizes how small the difference between $25 and $50 is for something that lasts 16 weeks and consumes hours of time

And could possibly result in you earning much more than $50 back.

It's like all the people scoffing Sony going the Xbox Live route making people buy PlayStation Plus to play online for PS4. Like $50 for something that lasts 12 months and you're likely going to be using 5 times or more per week is a rip off :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
12-22-2013, 08:10 PM
Up 7 points with Shady and Kaep left. He has nobody left:lobt2:

Might need to bench Kaep tomorrow, just to be on the safe side in case he has a Russell Wilson performance

monosylab1k
12-22-2013, 11:03 PM
Up 12 points. He's still got Foles and Forte finishing this one out. Even if there's a fluke here i got Trabtree left tomorrow. It's so close i can taste it.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-22-2013, 11:05 PM
Unless TrainOfThought5 gets 60 points out of San Fran's D tomorrow, yer lookin at the new Spurstalk fantasy football champion.

LakerHater
12-23-2013, 12:27 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BcJWBLCCAAA-P5Q.jpg

DeadlyDynasty
12-23-2013, 08:10 AM
In my ESPN league I'm projected to win by 51.5 pts with this team:

QB - Colin Kaepernick - 26.1
RB - LeSean McCoy - 35.2
RB - Chris Johnson - 10.3
WR - Calvin Johnson - 7.3
WR - Antonio Brown - 18.5
TE - Dennis Pitta - 8.4
Flex - Danny Amendola - 6.5
IDP - Luke Kuechly - 27.5
D/ST - Seattle Seahawks - 34.5
K - Mason Crosby - 8

6 of my 10 players fell under projection (with Kaep still TBD). Seattle D/ST and McCoy cleaned up, but SBMVP is unquestionably my nigga Luke Kuechly

MeloHype
12-23-2013, 09:18 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ilxyiP4.jpg

McCoy with the goods

spurraider21
12-23-2013, 12:53 PM
for the past few years i've only played in 1 league (the guys i play with put in 100 apiece). i got 50 back from weekly winnings, but didn't place for $ in playoffs. i'm up for the ST league next year if there's a spot

DeadlyDynasty
12-24-2013, 09:39 AM
182.8-111.9:smokin

In the 3 playoff rounds I outscored everyone in 2/3 of them. In the semis a guy from the loser's bracket outscored me by 2.7, but I outscored the other 10 players in that round. Total dominance