PDA

View Full Version : X rated thread part deaux

KEDA
07-30-2005, 10:43 AM
this is both for guys and girls anyone can respond

this was a question posed on the radio a while back and a short topic at work later that day

how do you like the shrubbery down there???

trimmed?

shaved?

afro?

any others?

I prefer clean as a whistle

davi78239
07-30-2005, 11:02 AM
Prefer clean as a whistle myself. Also keep mine from becoming a forest as well.

KEDA
07-30-2005, 11:02 AM
mabye I should preface that by meaning ON YOUR MATE!

JoePublic
07-30-2005, 11:11 AM
I like it nice and trimmed.

midgetonadonkey
07-30-2005, 11:28 AM
I dig the mohawk.

Spam
07-30-2005, 11:33 AM
Clean. I like to see what I eat.

maxpower
07-30-2005, 11:56 AM
Like it to be like she has Doctor J in a leglock.

The funny thing to me is this topic was brought up a couple of days ago on the Dallas Ticket. The drivetime guys (The Hardline) were at a remote location. A hot girl got their attention and they began talking to her on the air. And they just went kinda began asking her every personal question just about. She was a great sport btw. Then one of the guys dropped the above line...but I think he said "It's like you have Dr J in a headlock". Then one of the other guys chided him about trying another line. First guy said that is the only line he knows. Second guy says at least get it right..it's like having Dr J in a leglock.
Man what I wouldn't give to have this station here.

Oh yeah....nice and trimmed.
But I'm equal opportunity.

ididnotnothat
07-30-2005, 12:05 PM
Like it to be like she has Doctor J in a leglock.

aka. Madonna style.

HB22inSA
07-30-2005, 12:54 PM
All natural, but trimmed on the sides.

Summers
07-30-2005, 01:09 PM
I could give a rat's ass what my mate's shrubbery looks like as long as it's clean. I'm the only one looking at it--at least, I'd better be.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-30-2005, 01:25 PM
As long as it's not the Amazon Rainforest, then I'm cool with it. Totally bare kind of freaks me out...it makes the chick seem like she's 12. But it is fun to experience once in a while. I'd rather have a discussion about breasts.

KEDA
07-30-2005, 01:27 PM
I'd rather have a discussion about breasts.

this IS a public forum, start one!

Cant_Be_Faded
07-30-2005, 01:28 PM
Also, bare sometimes leads to stubble if she shaves it, and this can be disasterous

Not many chicks are big enough hoochies to go out and get their twat waxed.

HB22inSA
07-30-2005, 01:34 PM
Uh, oh, are you saying that all of the females who are shaved are..."hoochies?"

KEDA
07-30-2005, 01:35 PM
Uh, oh, are you saying that all of the females who are shaved are..."hoochies?"

if thats the case, then bring the hootchies RIGHT HERE!!!!

Jelly
07-30-2005, 01:48 PM
In all seriousness, you men should turn the focus on your own grooming habits. It really is not pleasant when performing certain deeds to be confronted with a big, sweaty, nappy Black Forest. In fact, it's disgusting. Sorry to be so graphic. I'm grossing myself out just thinking about it, but seriously far too many men ignore their own responsibilities in this matter.

Also, it wouldn't hurt you guys to get a manicure once in a while, exfoliate your dead skin cells, trim your unruly eyebrows, and do something about those knarly toes. I promise, you won't look gay, you'll just be a lot more appealing.

Spam
07-30-2005, 01:49 PM
Also, bare sometimes leads to stubble if she shaves it, and this can be disasterous

No shit and then it acts like velcro and you hear a ripping sound.

KEDA
07-30-2005, 02:09 PM
In all seriousness, you men should turn the focus on your own grooming habits. It really is not pleasant when performing certain deeds to be confronted with a big, sweaty, nappy Black Forest. In fact, it's disgusting. Sorry to be so graphic. I'm grossing myself out just thinking about it, but seriously far too many men ignore their own responsibilities in this matter.

Also, it wouldn't hurt you guys to get a manicure once in a while, exfoliate your dead skin cells, trim your unruly eyebrows, and do something about those knarly toes. I promise, you won't look gay, you'll just be a lot more appealing.

I wouldnt ask for anythign I wouldnt do myself, its a two way street!

also I take very good care of my hands, except for my fingernails, they are awful, because they are all beat up from bowling.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-30-2005, 02:34 PM

ROFLMAO

keep dreaming, Jelly, or better yet, post about this important topic in the Real Women forum cuz i dont think ANY man will ever do what you want him to do.

You realize what you are asking for, is a Metrosexual, right, not a man. You added the 'i promise you wont look gay' well a few years ago it would be gay to do that, now its just plain Metro. If you like Metro's, then cool, thats your thing, but you can't be serious about wanting real guys to get their eyebrows done, omg

TheTruth
07-30-2005, 02:38 PM
I trim my pubes. Like harold (or maybe Khamar) says, "it totally makes you look bigger."

Call me old fashioned, but I prefer a nice thick bush on my lady.

Jelly
07-30-2005, 02:39 PM

you're obviously European!

Cant_Be_Faded
07-30-2005, 02:40 PM
I trim my pubes. Like harold (or maybe Khamar) says, "it totally makes you look bigger."

It was the indian, kumar....naturally..

yeah i like nice big patches too, just not rainforests, like i said

I want to hook up with a russian chick one day to see what thats like, lol

TheTruth
07-30-2005, 02:48 PM
you're obviously European!
Lived in Spain for 5 years...does that count?

Cant_Be_Faded
07-30-2005, 02:49 PM
Lived in Spain for 5 years...does that count?

god knows i'd like to spend some time in europe

is it true that girls are twice as quick to F in europe?

Uncle_Rico
07-30-2005, 03:44 PM
trimmed or bare is good for me. i dont want to see a fucking forest.

shit, i trim the twig and berries. manicure too, i wont lie. you take care of your hands woman knows thats a man who knows how to touch and treat a lady. im telling you manicured hands women love it. but if your married already and never gave a shit, i guess why start now. lmao.

mouse
07-30-2005, 03:49 PM
After reading this topic I am Bushed :lmao

baseline bum
07-30-2005, 03:50 PM
I like pussy with some hair, but definitely not bush. I love it when it's trimmed not too short, but when it's a bit thin. I like the sensation of a little bit of hair when I'm licking downtown. It's a huge turnon to me.

MaNuMaNiAc
07-30-2005, 06:21 PM
ROFLMAO

keep dreaming, Jelly, or better yet, post about this important topic in the Real Women forum cuz i dont think ANY man will ever do what you want him to do.

You realize what you are asking for, is a Metrosexual, right, not a man. You added the 'i promise you wont look gay' well a few years ago it would be gay to do that, now its just plain Metro. If you like Metro's, then cool, thats your thing, but you can't be serious about wanting real guys to get their eyebrows done, omg
You're obviously not very secure about your masculinity. I for one would not mind doing all that if I knew that's what my woman wanted.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-30-2005, 06:55 PM
You're obviously not very secure about your masculinity. I for one would not mind doing all that if I knew that's what my woman wanted.

I could ask my girlfriend to wear clothes that make her titties look huge every time we went out, but i dont, cuz if i did, she'd say no, does that make her insecure with her femininity?

Its not a masculine thing, see, thats why i took the time to say its a metro thing, not a gay thing

lil'mo
07-30-2005, 07:01 PM
there is a difference between trimming your eyebrows and plucking them. Trimming is necessary for a man if say they had the whole Eugene Levy thing going on, but under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should a man EVER pluck his eyebrows, gayest thing I have ever seen in my life.

Jelly
07-30-2005, 07:32 PM
I'm not saying get a Joan Crawford arch, like many gay men do. I'm saying if you have unruly, messy eyebrows - and a lot of guys do- get them trimmed.
And no, I do not like effeminate men at all - I like masculine men who are well groomed and take care of themselves. By the way, I once read an article written by a world renowned psychologist and "sexpert" on how to tell if a man is a good lover. Some of the items were...

1. good dancer ( a guy with rythm knows how to use his body)
2. neatly dressed (takes his time, cares about the little things)
3. steady gait (not too hurried not to slow.. this shows confidence and control)
4. well groomed - (which covers the list I gave). This shows that a man pays attention to details, is interested in presenting himself in the best light, and is eager to please. All qualities which make for a good lover.

I have to say, since reading that article I find myself noticing whether a guy I'm interested in possesses those qualities. Doesn't mean I wouldn't go out with someone who, say, wasn't neatly dressed, but I would make a mental note of it and wonder....

Cant_Be_Faded
07-30-2005, 07:37 PM
had this 'sexpert' never heard of the term 'vanity' before?

ObiwanGinobili
07-30-2005, 07:41 PM

a. you don't have to be a hoochie to get the wax, just sick and tired of shaving.

b. it hurts like freakin hell!! there is no other pain like it on earth and I've given birth mind you.

Jelly
07-30-2005, 07:41 PM
had this 'sexpert' never heard of the term 'vanity' before?

so, is it vain for me to shave my legs?

I'm not talking about dousing yourself in hair gel and cologne, I'm talking about simple grooming habits. you can go around like an unkempt slob with dirty toenails if you want to, I'm just trying to help you guys out here...assuming your interesting in upping you sex appeal.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-30-2005, 07:44 PM
a. you don't have to be a hoochie to get the wax, just sick and tired of shaving.

b. it hurts like freakin hell!! there is no other pain like it on earth and I've given birth mind you.

i can totally understand B, and A, which is why i said what i said.

I meant this in the context of a man. In other words, if you think a guy dressed to kill has dressed up with 'im aiming to please, i like taking my time' on his mind, then you're living in a fantasy land.

Jelly
07-30-2005, 07:50 PM
i can totally understand B, and A, which is why i said what i said.

I meant this in the context of a man. In other words, if you think a guy dressed to kill has dressed up with 'im aiming to please, i like taking my time' on his mind, then you're living in a fantasy land.

I'm not talking about a pretty boy in Armani suits. I don't like conceited men at all. And I'd never want a guy who was "prettier" than me.
But you can tell that if a guy takes care of himself and is neat, clean, and well presented, he's probably better in the sack then someone with marginal hygiene who doesn't give a crap what he looks like.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-30-2005, 07:51 PM
I'm not talking about a pretty boy in Armani suits. I don't like conceited men at all. And I'd never want a guy who was "prettier" than me.
But you can tell that if a guy takes care of himself and is neat, clean, and well presented, he's probably better in the sack then someone with marginal hygiene who doesn't give a crap what he looks like.

yeah i'll agree with that. its just that from the list, i took it to mean guys with suits, etc

ObiwanGinobili
07-30-2005, 07:52 PM
On my man:

I like it to be mildly trimmed.
i don't want it all shorty short or anything. But if it's gettign out of hand and you can actually hide things in there like a book of matches or a hotwheels - then for god's sake bust out the scissors and trim it barber style if you have to.

On myself:

I could give a rat's ass what my partner wants since I'm the one spending time with my pussy 24/7 non-stop. I'm willing to accomadate a request.. but not 100% of the time.
I prefer to keep it short on top and bare below. (how can i explain this....) ok, everything you could see in a standing position is short hair (ie, the top).. but everything you could see in a lying down <legs open> position is bare. Also I totally trim out anything that sticks out the sides of a bikini.
I refuse to go total bareass neked in the pussy region - i spent the 1st 13 yrs of my life like that. I'm a grown up and I earned these pubes, why would i want to get rid of them?

ObiwanGinobili
07-30-2005, 07:54 PM

there are some men in this world that you can just tell would most likely give you a yeast infection from thier nasty fingernails and probebly have a pee pee thats covered in dick cheese.
thank god I'm married to a man who takes care of himself.

thispego
07-30-2005, 07:55 PM

I'm not talking about dousing yourself in hair gel and cologne, I'm talking about simple grooming habits. you can go around like an unkempt slob with dirty toenails if you want to, I'm just trying to help you guys out here...assuming your interesting in upping you sex appeal.
my sex appeal is through the roof, yet... i'm interested in upping it

Cant_Be_Faded
07-30-2005, 07:55 PM
mmmmmm...sexy summer topics...

Cant_Be_Faded
07-30-2005, 07:57 PM
i'd like to up my sex appeal with as little effort and time as possible

each guy has to find the right combination of laziness and sexiness to attract a good enough girl that accepts the little effort you give

SpursWoman
I prefer to keep it short on top and bare below.

:tu

On my man, I don't care one way or the other...that's just not where my attention is focused. :)

ObiwanGinobili
well you know... there are many many songs about the hot days of summer.

and one about those summer nights, as well.

thispego
07-30-2005, 07:58 PM
On my man:

I like it to be mildly trimmed.
i don't want it all shorty short or anything. But if it's gettign out of hand and you can actually hide things in there like a book of matches or a hotwheels - then for god's sake bust out the scissors and trim it barber style if you have to.

On myself:

I could give a rat's ass what my partner wants since I'm the one spending time with my pussy 24/7 non-stop. I'm willing to accomadate a request.. but not 100% of the time.
I prefer to keep it short on top and bare below. (how can i explain this....) ok, everything you could see in a standing position is short hair (ie, the top).. but everything you could see in a lying down <legs open> position is bare. Also I totally trim out anything that sticks out the sides of a bikini.
I refuse to go total bareass neked in the pussy region - i spent the 1st 13 yrs of my life like that. I'm a grown up and I earned these pubes, why would i want to get rid of them?
obiwan, i am very arroused by you.... :lol

my girlfriend says she likes for there to be a little bit of hair because of the sensation she recieves from it. She does'nt like for me to be completely shaved, i dont know why

Cant_Be_Faded
07-30-2005, 07:59 PM
the real women of spurstalk should have a Desperate Housewives: San Antonio spinoff show

thispego
07-30-2005, 07:59 PM
I would watch

Jelly
07-30-2005, 08:59 PM
just to add one more point. Johnny Damon, who is ranked 2nd on my Sexiest Male Athlete list, GOES TO THE DAY SPA! And if he is not a manly man, I don't know who is.

E20
07-30-2005, 10:30 PM
No one wants to be smelling some nasty pubes.......

atlfan25
07-30-2005, 10:32 PM
No one wants to be smelling some nasty pubes.......
it's not the hair that smells

E20
07-30-2005, 10:38 PM
it's not the hair that smells
Dude like the pits the genitals attract bacteria and the hair is there to trap them once the hair traps them they leave off an odor.

atlfan25
07-30-2005, 10:39 PM
Dude like the pits the genitals attract bacteria and the hair is there to trap them once the hair traps them they leave off an odor.
son, trust me. the hair can smell just fine down there and still be a stench

E20
07-30-2005, 10:42 PM
Then why not rub some lotion that smells/tastes like vanilla or cherry but, is safe to eat?

Jelly
07-30-2005, 10:43 PM
son, trust me. the hair can smell just fine down there and still be a stench

I'm sorry you guys are having this problem (try changing your diet) but do you have to drag this thread to such a gross level?

atlfan25
07-30-2005, 10:44 PM
I'm sorry you guys are having this problem (try changing your diet) but do you have to drag this thread to such a gross level?
it's woman problem, not mine

Dre_7
07-30-2005, 10:49 PM
LOL this thread is gross man. E20, the "hair down there" doesnt smell if you use soap and water in the shower!!!!

But then again, you prolly wouldnt know bout that: http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20962&page=1

E20
07-30-2005, 10:58 PM
OMG! I'm not saying that my pubes smell. I'm saying like the pits when you exersice or do an activity that involves lot's of movement you'll become sweaty (no duh) and did you notice that that's when your pits start to smell? Like your pits, pubes also smell under sweat. It helps if you shave so the smell isn't there as much. Ever notice if you're bald it's easier to wash your head because it doesn't smell as much as it does with hair? And all of the stuff I say in the club is sarcasm.....well except for maybe the belly button incident...........:lol

Jelly
07-30-2005, 11:04 PM
it's woman problem, not mine

haha...yeah SURE it is. Okay, well, tell your eh..."friend" to cut down on red meat, fish, coffee, beer and hard liquor and add in lots of fresh vegetables and fresh or canned fruits - pineapples and strawberries especially. Good luck....er..I mean, tell your "friend" good luck. (Wink)

atlfan25
07-30-2005, 11:06 PM
haha...yeah SURE it is. Okay, well, tell your eh..."friend" to cut down on red meat, fish, coffee, beer and hard liquor and add in lots of fresh vegetables and fresh or canned fruits - pineapples and strawberries especially. Good luck....er..I mean, tell your "friend" good luck. (Wink)
what are you talking about, i never said anything about a friend.

Jelly
07-30-2005, 11:09 PM
what are you talking about, i never said anything about a friend.

Never mind. You don't get. I'm just giving you a hard time :lol

atlfan25
07-30-2005, 11:10 PM
I'm referring to this woman you are talking about. (I know you don't mean anyone in particular, I'm just giving you a hard time) :lol
:pctoss
if i was talking about anyone in particular i was greatly exaggerating, just felt like talking shit to e20
:pctoss

Dre_7
07-30-2005, 11:30 PM
OMG! I'm not saying that my pubes smell. I'm saying like the pits when you exersice or do an activity that involves lot's of movement you'll become sweaty (no duh) and did you notice that that's when your pits start to smell? Like your pits, pubes also smell under sweat. It helps if you shave so the smell isn't there as much. Ever notice if you're bald it's easier to wash your head because it doesn't smell as much as it does with hair? And all of the stuff I say in the club is sarcasm.....well except for maybe the belly button incident...........:lol

So you shave ur pits???

E20
07-30-2005, 11:33 PM
Where did I say anything about shaving pitts? Even though that's quite normal. Among average males and NBA players they shave there pit/legs all the time. Shaving your pitts I wouldn't try it if it's anything like shaving a beard or mustache then your gonna end up with sharp points on your pitts and it's gonna hurt when you have them down.

Dre_7
07-30-2005, 11:38 PM
Where did I say anything about shaving pitts?

Exactly!

I never said that you said your pubes smelled. Just like you never said you shaved ur pits. I was makin a point, but nvm. :lol