PDA

View Full Version : Thing a woman does that annoys you the most

Rogue
12-21-2013, 09:18 PM
Usually in the classroom during each break between classes I see bitches getting out of their seats, walking outside the classroom with white toilet paper grabbed in their hands... Not all of them do this though, some bitches with good demeanor know they should put the paper in the pocket or somewhere people can't see it, while some others are just shy enough to not show that paper off, and that's annoying as hell. Why in the hell do you let other people see the toilet paper which you're going to wipe your pussy with? Especially when everyone knows what you're going to do with that paper. If you just pick out a piece of paper and use it to blow your nose, that's fine, but showing off a piece of pussy wiper is quite a different story imho. Maybe they think it is sexy, but no that's not, not sexy at all, that's abominably gross and all tbh.

hehateme
12-21-2013, 09:22 PM
I'm confused. Do they not have dispensers in the toilet where you live? You have to carry around your own wiping stash?

DeadlyDynasty
12-21-2013, 09:25 PM
Talking.

Rogue
12-21-2013, 09:31 PM
Maybe those bitches just don't think the in-toilet dispensers are sanitary enough imho.

Reck
12-21-2013, 10:13 PM
Expecting you to buy them their lunch.

DMC
12-21-2013, 10:36 PM
Waking up while I'm still burying them.

DJR210
12-21-2013, 10:40 PM
Squeezing the toothpaste like a savage, refusing to put tp on the fucking roll.

Reck
12-21-2013, 11:29 PM
Squeezing the toothpaste like a savage, refusing to put tp on the fucking roll.

LOL My number 1 pet peeve. Geez, drives me inSANEEE!

TDMVPDPOY
12-21-2013, 11:34 PM
Maybe those bitches just don't think the in-toilet dispensers are sanitary enough imho.

you do know in asia the public toilets dont have toilet tissue man, they provide you with a loo and a bucket full of water...

either you byo paper or buy it from the gardener in charge of the public park

Rogue
12-21-2013, 11:44 PM
agree. it's just not practical to put dispensers in public toilet rooms because every chink would bag the roll of paper to take it home the first second they see it. Chinks would take anything if they can get it for free tbh.

Viva Las Espuelas
12-22-2013, 01:05 AM
Talking.

:lol

Viva Las Espuelas
12-22-2013, 01:06 AM
"fine"

DMC
12-22-2013, 03:06 AM
LOL My number 1 pet peeve. Geez, drives me inSANEEE!

You've never heard of having your own tube of toothpaste?

Reck
12-22-2013, 03:35 AM

Ever heard of having a girfriend who doesn't give a shit?

SupremeGuy
12-22-2013, 08:44 AM
You've never heard of having your own tube of toothpaste?That was my solution. We both have separate toothpaste, and body lotions.

One: because she goes through both of that shit like there's no tomorrow

Two: because she squeezes the shit out of the toothpaste

Three: because she moves the body lotion around so I have to go on a fucking treasure hunt whenever I want to use some

SupremeGuy
12-22-2013, 08:47 AM
Losing stuff. My girl loses her keys like every 2-3 days. No joke. I've tried to explain to her that she needs to put them in the same place every time she gets home so she'll always know where they are but she never listens. lol Which reminds me...

Never listening to my solid advice. :p:

DeadlyDynasty
12-22-2013, 08:57 AM
Passive-aggressiveness...I hate that more than anything.

Bill_Brasky
12-22-2013, 09:57 AM

This is one of the worst.....and it seems to be the norm for how most women deal with each other.....

Also, this used to just be a problem among younger women but a lot of older women do it now too.....really just a lot of people in general....but pulling out the phone and texting either in the middle of a meal or while you're trying to talk to em......makes me see red...

UZER
12-22-2013, 10:58 AM

Couldn't agree more!

Asking the same question in different ways over and over.

Because its not the answer they want to hear. If they keep asking, maybe you'll change it for her because she's a princess.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-22-2013, 11:07 AM
Losing stuff. My girl loses her keys like every 2-3 days. No joke. I've tried to explain to her that she needs to put them in the same place every time she gets home so she'll always know where they are but she never listens. lol Which reminds me...

Never listening to my solid advice. :p:

yep

DeadlyDynasty
12-22-2013, 11:11 AM
Interrupting the sanctity of NFL Sundays...only time I've ever felt the urge to hit a chick, tbh. Luckily I'm single now

DJR210
12-22-2013, 11:22 AM

No tube of toothpaste is safe...from the Savage.

Three: because she moves the body lotion around so I have to go on a fucking treasure hunt whenever I want to use some :lmao this.

UZER
12-22-2013, 12:23 PM
Changing her favorite ______ when i know what it is just so she can say I don't know her.

SupremeGuy
12-22-2013, 12:45 PM
Changing her favorite ______ when i know what it is just so she can say I don't know her.That's some bullshit. lol My girl made a big deal about me not knowing her phone number by memory(who the fuck memorizes numbers anymore?) a couple months ago so I memorized it just to throw it in her face. The next time she tried to pull that, I nailed it, and she just sat there stunned. Felt good man, felt good.

CuckingFunt
12-22-2013, 12:45 PM

You're out of your mind if you think that's an exclusively female trait.

Jacob1983
12-22-2013, 12:48 PM
Expecting you to do everything for them because you have a dick.

marini martini
12-22-2013, 01:54 PM
Those old ladies that have to walk around every place with a blue tooth in their ear. Like we all really believe they're so important that they can't miss a call? Who wants to call your old shriveled up ass? :lmao

DMC
12-22-2013, 02:01 PM
You're out of your mind if you think that's an exclusively female trait.

Pretty sure he's only dated the opposite sex, unlike you.

SupremeGuy
12-22-2013, 02:09 PM
Me and my girlfriend can be passive aggressive with each other sometimes. lol We call it "revenge tactics" and usually get a laugh out of it. Of course, it's never over anything really serious.

UZER
12-22-2013, 02:17 PM
Monday Me: picking up food. You want?
Monday her: no...im good. Thanks.
Tues Me: Food?
Tues her: No
Wed-Thurs: Repeat

Fri Me: (don't ask, just get food, walk in door)
Fri her: Why didn't you call and ask me?! I wanted something I'm starving! You always only think about yourself! You're so selfish!

SupremeGuy
12-22-2013, 02:25 PM
Stop being selfish bro. lol

UZER
12-22-2013, 02:28 PM

DJR210
12-22-2013, 03:00 PM
Putting off getting something to ask me to do it the second I get up, or asking me to bring something right when I sit down.

apalisoc_9
12-22-2013, 03:04 PM
Passive-aggressive behaviour is not exclusive to women..Passive-aggressive behaviour is just a sign of lack of maturity IMHO. I've dated girls that were pretty straightforward tbh...Maybe you guys are dating the the wrong women..I also have never paid dinner or lunch after the second date..Maybe it is an american thing?

apalisoc_9
12-22-2013, 03:06 PM
Putting off getting something to ask me to do it the second I get up, or asking me to bring something right when I sit down.

I thought guys did this? Once I'm on the couch, you could bet a million bucks i'd be seating there for at least an hour without interruption so I always do this...:lol

DMC
12-22-2013, 07:04 PM
Me: Where do you want to eat (as I'm driving)
Her: Doesn't matter
Me: You sure? What type of food are you thinking about?
Her: Just anything

I pull into a restuarant

Her: I didn't really want to eat here.

DMC
12-22-2013, 07:05 PM
Passive-aggressive behaviour is not exclusive to women..Passive-aggressive behaviour is just a sign of lack of maturity IMHO. I've dated girls that were pretty straightforward tbh...Maybe you guys are dating the the wrong women..I also have never paid dinner or lunch after the second date..Maybe it is an american thing?

But you're dating your relatives, lunch shouldn't be the issue.

CuckingFunt
12-22-2013, 07:14 PM
Pretty sure he's only dated the opposite sex, unlike you.

1/10. And that's being generous.

Also, pretty sure you can interact with people without dating them.

UZER
12-22-2013, 08:01 PM

I pull into a restuarant

:lol so fucking true

DMC
12-22-2013, 09:31 PM
1/10. And that's being generous.

Also, pretty sure you can interact with people without dating them.

You're the one who's stated you been with both sides. So you'd know how a man acts and how a woman acts in a relationship. How's that a troll attempt?

CuckingFunt
12-22-2013, 09:57 PM
You're the one who's stated you been with both sides. So you'd know how a man acts and how a woman acts in a relationship. How's that a troll attempt?

Where does it say this thread is just about relationships? Where did DeadlyDynasty say he was just talking about relationships?

You just saw an opportunity to go for one of your two pat insults against me (I guess gender studies was too far off topic) and made a joke that wasn't funny. No biggee.

DMC
12-22-2013, 10:00 PM
Where does it say this thread is just about relationships? Where did DeadlyDynasty say he was just talking about relationships?

You just saw an opportunity to go for one of your two pat insults against me (I guess gender studies was too far off topic) and made a joke that wasn't funny. No biggee.

What the fuck do you think it means? Do you think guys here just hang around girls for their keen intellect and Queer Studies conversation?

mrsmaalox
12-22-2013, 10:53 PM

I've known a few skilled passive-aggressives of both sexes, and the men are by far worse. With added duplicity.

Rogue
12-22-2013, 11:53 PM
I think the range of definition of "date" may vary greatly. I've also had many "dates" with opposite sex if you count casual talks as "dates", when the whole ST community know I'm a lifelong celibate.

Creepn
12-23-2013, 03:28 AM

I pull into a restuarant

True. Solution I used is to pull into a restaurant I know she doesn't really like and she'll start making suggestions from then on.

AchillesHeel
12-23-2013, 03:39 AM
They keep spraying mace at me...

lebomb
12-23-2013, 07:53 AM

I pull into a restuarant

This shit happens to me at least 2-3 times a week. I love my fiance, but I want to :pimpslap her when she does this.

Vagina
12-23-2013, 08:06 AM
What? So now its news women wipe their lips and ass? Get real.

DeadlyDynasty
12-23-2013, 08:41 AM

I pull into a restuarant

:lol there isn't a dude alive who hasn't had to live this scenario over and over again.

My passive-aggressiveness is only used so I don't have a shit coniption.

Her: Whatcha doing babe?
Me: Watching the Bills game.
Her: It's beautiful out right now.
Me: Yup.
Her: Hey we should go to The Keys and see Adam and Ash.
Me: Yeah, we should do that some time this week.
Her: It's going to be raining this week.
Me: Aww, that's too bad.

I. Hustle
12-23-2013, 08:45 AM
The next time she tried to pull that, I nailed it, and she just sat there stunned. Felt good man, felt good.

Went somewhere else with this.

I. Hustle
12-23-2013, 09:00 AM
Avante: Whaddya want to eat?
Avante's girlfriend: McDonalds
A: We just went there yesterday.
AG: Yeah but I want to go to a different one to see if I get a different toy in my happy meal.
A: Ok, we can go.
AG: Do I get to take off the handcuffs today?

Smart Ass
12-23-2013, 09:16 AM
The shortest answer is what they do that doesn't annoy you.

BigZak
12-23-2013, 10:07 AM
Honey do lists....but i'm out of that business now.

UZER
12-23-2013, 10:50 AM
Her: can you pick me up a soda on the way home.
me: what kind?
her: doesnt matter
me: you sure
her: yes I promise
me: (show up with coke for me, Dr pepper for her) the coke is mine, got you the DP
her: I don't like DP. I want the coke.
me: you always drink DP. You just had one yesterday.
her: yeah but I don't like it anymore

BigZak
12-23-2013, 10:54 AM

DMC
12-23-2013, 05:03 PM
Avante: Whaddya want to eat?
Avante's girlfriend: McDonalds
A: We just went there yesterday.
AG: Yeah but I want to go to a different one to see if I get a different toy in my happy meal.
A: Ok, we can go.
AG: Do I get to take off the handcuffs today?

A: Can I borrow some money? I'm busted
AG: What happened?
A: Giants

Thread
12-23-2013, 08:21 PM
Comb the front of their hair, but, not the back. GD it.
Tattoo themselves.
Go to seed.
Wear a halter top + a bra.
Smoke.
Drink beer.