PDA

View Full Version : Is it lack of Vision or just flat out hero balling?

apalisoc_9
12-22-2013, 02:21 AM
I know TP is never going to be a great passer, he doesn't have the greatest of vision and we know that's fine considering the fact that we rely a lot on his scoring...But my blood boils when TP IGNORES kawhi when he calls for a post up against a smaller defender. We saw this in the playoffs last year and I still see the same shit this year....

What's his excuse for doing that?

Mikeanaro
12-22-2013, 02:31 AM
Lack of court vision plus dude is selfish and we dont rely in his scoring he is the first having the ball so he runs offense and decides 90% of the time to score.
Has some personal issue and needs to be the next in charge to feed his ego even if it hurts the team.
Try to not pass it to Manu even if he is open for a nice 3 in fact he never looks to that corner so they cant play together because with tony in the mix manu is just a cheap role player.
And when he goes blind and ran out of ideas absorbs the ball 21 seconds or makes some stupid predictable drive which ends in a block or a brick.
So its both of them

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-22-2013, 02:31 AM
people would take this thread seriously if kawhi played tonight or something. you just sound like you're bashing for no reason here.

dallasmaverickslose
12-22-2013, 03:02 AM
Lack of court vision plus dude is selfish and we dont rely in his scoring he is the first having the ball so he runs offense and decides 90% of the time to score.
Has some personal issue and needs to be the next in charge to feed his ego even if it hurts the team.
Try to not pass it to Manu even if he is open for a nice 3 in fact he never looks to that corner so they cant play together because with tony in the mix manu is just a cheap role player.
And when he goes blind and ran out of ideas absorbs the ball 21 seconds or makes some stupid predictable drive which ends in a block or a brick.
So its both of them

That was borderline impossible to read

DMC
12-22-2013, 03:21 AM
The Manu vs Tony crowd still at it.

You can call out Tony without needing to invoke Manu. At least in theory.

Mikeanaro
12-22-2013, 03:35 AM
That was borderline impossible to read
It was? well try to read this...
PARKER SUCKS!

Mikeanaro
12-22-2013, 03:39 AM
The Manu vs Tony crowd still at it.

You can call out Tony without needing to invoke Manu. At least in theory.
Of course, because without Manu or Duncan that french POS would have 0 championships.
It cant be compared to Duncan because he is like 7 foot, and Tony plays like a poorīs vietnamite man MJ.
So at least in theory, it is more logical Manu DOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

DMC
12-22-2013, 02:25 PM
Of course, because without Manu or Duncan that french POS would have 0 championships.
It cant be compared to Duncan because he is like 7 foot, and Tony plays like a poorīs vietnamite man MJ.
So at least in theory, it is more logical Manu DOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Where are you from, btw?

TheGoldStandard
12-22-2013, 02:36 PM
It's passive teammates who don't take open shots when given the opportunity.

james evans
12-22-2013, 02:44 PM
because for years when people were naming the top pgs in the league, they left him out because he was riding timmy's coattails(still is) so when he gets the chance to prove he's a top pg in the league, he tries to by scoring instead of making those around him better. as i've said before, when duncan retires, we are gonna see exactly how good parker is if the spurs don't put anyone around him

Mikeanaro
12-22-2013, 02:51 PM
Where are you from, btw?
I live in a third world country called Argentina, no, its not a Brazilian state.

DMC
12-22-2013, 03:27 PM
I live in a third world country called Argentina, no, its not a Brazilian state.

So naturally you think Manu is being held back by Tony. Nationalism is ugly. Ironically neither of them are from the country where the NBA exists, so I don't know why you're fighting for table scraps. It's like saying the cog is more important than the shaft. They both must exist for either to matter.

Skull-1
12-22-2013, 03:35 PM
Manu has always been held back by Tony. That's nothing new.

PlayNando
12-22-2013, 03:41 PM
Manu has always been held back by Tony. That's nothing new.
?

Brazil
12-22-2013, 04:14 PM

Choker

mute
12-22-2013, 05:13 PM
what most people dont talk about is the hero ball iso one on one against lebron on the final play of the game haha. why did we run a pick and roll and run someone off a screen for a three or something

Mikeanaro
12-22-2013, 05:16 PM
So naturally you think Manu is being held back by Tony. Nationalism is ugly. Ironically neither of them are from the country where the NBA exists, so I don't know why you're fighting for table scraps. It's like saying the cog is more important than the shaft. They both must exist for either to matter.
Lol, this is not about Nationalism, Parker was never at the same level as prime Manu, You are cheering the wrong dude if you think TPork right now is like 2005 Manu :lmao
Manu won in Europe, in the Olympics and the NBA, this is not Jordan needs Pippen please dont be confused.

DMC
12-22-2013, 05:33 PM
Lol, this is not about Nationalism, Parker was never at the same level as prime Manu, You are cheering the wrong dude if you think TPork right now is like 2005 Manu :lmao
Manu won in Europe, in the Olympics and the NBA, this is not Jordan needs Pippen please dont be confused.

This is the present. At this moment, Tony is much more valuable to the Spurs than is Manu.

Skull-1
12-22-2013, 05:37 PM
This is the present. At this moment, Tony is much more valuable to the Spurs than is Manu.

Yes, but Prime Manu, and by extension the team, suffered because of TP's ball hog mentality. It has been that way forever.

Mikeanaro
12-22-2013, 05:44 PM
At this moment spurs won 2 games without Porker, he came back and everything went down, Manu and Duncan are old so now Porker flaws cant be hide anymore.
Valuable is ethereal, Tiago would bring championships so Kawhi, Pork did nothing since 2008 only his age makes him more valuable.

DMC
12-22-2013, 05:45 PM
Yes, but Prime Manu, and by extension the team, suffered because of TP's ball hog mentality. It has been that way forever.

If getting 3 rings is suffering, there are plenty teams around the league who would like to take that suffering off your hands. Manu has probably cost us 2 rings from foolish or reckless plays. Being a ball hog is one thing, you cannot say for certain what would have happened otherwise, but fouling Dirk when you had the series in the bag was stupid, and the 8 turnovers in a Finals game is borderline retarded. I like Manu, but let's not start sucking his dick.

Mikeanaro
12-22-2013, 05:46 PM
You are right, but Im sick of this Porker guy every time he talks he says Im gonna carry the team, that MF is not the team no one needs his hero ballin, and as time keeps going MF keeps doing the same, is he Popovich lover or what?

Skull-1
12-22-2013, 05:48 PM
If getting 3 rings is suffering, there are plenty teams around the league who would like to take that suffering off your hands. Manu has probably cost us 2 rings from foolish or reckless plays. Being a ball hog is one thing, you cannot say for certain what would have happened otherwise, but fouling Dirk when you had the series in the bag was stupid, and the 8 turnovers in a Finals game is borderline retarded. I like Manu, but let's not start sucking his dick.

Just like we lost to Memphis when TP did stupid things like getting picked bringing the ball lazily up court? Or all those seasons we did NOT win because he would go mad ball hog and get trapped with no outlet. Manu is standing there wide open saying, "WTF?"

I find it hilarious to be accused of being a Manu homer, though. Lol

Mikeanaro
12-22-2013, 05:50 PM
3 rings because Duncan and Manu were there, now when those 2 retire you will see the real Pork you dont get it right? chalmers has 2 rings too.
Porkey did 6/26 in game 6 so what was his excuse? the younger hero fallin was pathetic, and game 7 was a joke was missing in action.

DMC
12-22-2013, 05:51 PM
3 rings because Duncan and Manu were there, now when those 2 retire you will see the real Pork you dont get it right? chalmers has 2 rings too.
Porkey did 6/26 in game 6 so what was his excuse? the younger hero fallin was pathetic, and game 7 was a joke was missing in action.

Chalmers doesn't have a Finals MVP. You're too emotionally invested in this debate because of nationalism. Deny all you like, but you're from Argentina. Of course you think Manu is slighted. Most of Argentina thinks so. They think he's Michael Jordan.

Mikeanaro
12-22-2013, 05:55 PM
Chamlers doesn't have a Finals MVP.
Lol who cares about that shit, Manu was 2005 MVP he has the same votes as Duncan, thats like counting All Star Games appearances.
He was marring that Longoria whore and hit the spotlight for a while.
Chalmers has 2 rings maybe this season will be 3.

Mikeanaro
12-22-2013, 06:01 PM
Chalmers doesn't have a Finals MVP. You're too emotionally invested in this debate because of nationalism. Deny all you like, but you're from Argentina. Of course you think Manu is slighted. Most of Argentina thinks so. They think he's Michael Jordan.
There is not nationalism, thats ignorant like saying I think you are a fat guy eating a sandwich right now, Porker will never be 2005 Manu, shorty cant dunk for his life, cant make a decent pass, uses 21 seconds every possession, takes too many shots to make 20 something points, after 12 years is starting to sink some 3s, has no court vision, selfish as fuck.
So if someone doesnt like hero ball MUST BE ARGENTINIAN!

DMC
12-22-2013, 06:19 PM
Lol who cares about that shit, Manu was 2005 MVP he has the same votes as Duncan, thats like counting All Star Games appearances.
He was marring that Longoria whore and hit the spotlight for a while.
Chalmers has 2 rings maybe this season will be 3.

Ok then Derek Fisher has 5 rings. That's one less than MJ. Derek Fisher is almost as good as MJ. Pippen is just as good as MJ because Pippen has 6 rings. Robert Horry is better than MJ because Horry as 7 rings.

The Finals MVP does matter, it almost always indicates the most effective player on the team for that series. Though I agree that Manu played his ass off in 2005, the comparison was between Chalmers and Parker since you invoked Chalmers.

DMC
12-22-2013, 06:23 PM

There is not nationalism, thats ignorant like saying I think you are a fat guy eating a sandwich right now, Porker will never be 2005 Manu, shorty cant dunk for his life, cant make a decent pass, uses 21 seconds every possession, takes too many shots to make 20 something points, after 12 years is starting to sink some 3s, has no court vision, selfish as fuck.
So if someone doesnt like hero ball MUST BE ARGENTINIAN!

Your own words. You are Argentinian. Your heart belongs to an Argentinian player. French people here feel the same way about Tony. You won't look at it objectively because Manu is your fellow countryman and you think he's somehow being cheated out of his rightful place in basketball lore.

lol nationalism.

Skull-1
12-22-2013, 06:26 PM
Your own words. You are Argentinian. Your heart belongs to an Argentinian player. French people here feel the same way about Tony. You won't look at it objectively because Manu is your fellow countryman and you think he's somehow being cheated out of his rightful place in basketball lore.

lol nationalism.

Mike has bashed Manu big time repeatedly. I score him as objective.

DMC
12-22-2013, 06:38 PM

I don't consider you a bastion of objectivity yourself so why should I care what you think? Dude is from Argentina. It's no coincidence he's a TP hater.

"It's true that at first Argentina fans didn't like Tony. At the time in Argentina, people wanted to see me becoming the best player in the world and had still that idea of the classical pass first PG. But Tony is a different player. Tony is a scoring PG , and a damn good one!
I don't know if it was jealousy to see that young Frenchman outscoring me but they can't accept his playing style. This old-school mentality, he made it changed. He has silenced them all. Tony can now take over the game whenever he wants and he is likely the best PG in the league." -Manu

Mikeanaro
12-22-2013, 06:39 PM

lol nationalism.
Wrong, If parker were better I would say it, I have high hopes on Belli, and Im Argentine/Spanish not Argentine/Italian, I also hate Ricky Rubio another overrated POS.

Mikeanaro
12-22-2013, 06:42 PM
Lol, Manu deserve it! maybe he didnt make that freethrow to see what Parker could do in a game 7 :rollin
Im a Spurs fan so if manu fucks something I cant be quiet and same with every player.

DMC
12-22-2013, 06:43 PM
Wrong, If parker were better I would say it, I have high hopes on Belli, and Im Argentine/Spanish not Argentine/Italian, I also hate Ricky Rubio another overrated POS.

If you thought Parker was better, you'd say it.

For 2013, Parker was ranked 12th in the NBA by ESPN. Where was Manu again? 86th.

"Parker is one of nine players in NBA history with at least 3,000 points and 900 assists in his postseason career. Of the other eight players, six are Hall of Famers and the other two are LeBron James and Kobe Bryant.
-- ESPN Stats & Information (@ESPNStatsInfo (https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo)"

Mikeanaro
12-22-2013, 06:53 PM
If you thought Parker was better, you'd say it.

For 2013, Parker was ranked 12th in the NBA by ESPN. Where was Manu again? 86th.

"Parker is one of nine players in NBA history with at least 3,000 points and 900 assists in his postseason career. Of the other eight players, six are Hall of Famers and the other two are LeBron James and Kobe Bryant.
-- ESPN Stats & Information (@ESPNStatsInfo (https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo)"
LOL BRINGING PENIS TO THE CONVERSATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For them LEBROLON is number 1 ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ElNono
12-22-2013, 07:10 PM
The criticism on TP is ridiculous, IMO. Yeah, he's coasting a bit and he likely will never have the court vision other players have, but he's doing exactly what the Spurs want from him, and he's an integral part of the Spurs success.

Skull-1
12-22-2013, 07:19 PM
I don't consider you a bastion of objectivity yourself so why should I care what you think?

Good point. A person has to have brains to even understand what I think, not to mention embrace it. I can see the difficulty for you....

PlayNando
12-22-2013, 07:35 PM
Skull-1 with surprisingly good takes in this thread, tbh.

DMC
12-22-2013, 09:32 PM

I'm being generous by calling out your nationalism. The alternative is that you're basketball retarded. 12 vs 86 isn't just a slight differing of opinions.

DMC
12-22-2013, 09:34 PM
LOL BRINGING PENIS TO THE CONVERSATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For them LEBROLON is number 1 ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So your opinion, that of an Argentinian about his own countryman vs a Frenchman is more valid than a host of basketball experts with no axe to grind between Parker and Manu? Ok.

Mikeanaro
12-22-2013, 10:01 PM
So your opinion, that of an Argentinian about his own countryman vs a Frenchman is more valid than a host of basketball experts with no axe to grind between Parker and Manu? Ok.
What experts? PENIS sucks they would never say shit about bad officialized games or the entire Cavs sleeping with Lebronīs mother, I take that stupid ranking as a rolling stone list or an all star voting contest.
If you base your knowledge on PENIS you know nothing about life or basketball.

DMC
12-22-2013, 10:06 PM
What experts? PENIS sucks they would never say shit about bad officialized games or the entire Cavs sleeping with Lebronīs mother, I take that stupid ranking as a rolling stone list or an all star voting contest.
If you base your knowledge on PENIS you know nothing about life or basketball.

I'm not the one here posting from an alt account to either defend my guy or portray the "enemy" as a twat (which you're being btw). Do they have douches in Argentina? I mean other than you?

Mikeanaro
12-22-2013, 10:17 PM
I'm not the one here posting from an alt account to either defend my guy or portray the "enemy" as a twat (which you're being btw). Do they have douches in Argentina? I mean other than you?
Lol, if TPork wasnt even close to 2005 Manu, how can be better? Manu had stellar games against Memphis with a BROKEN ARM shooting a buzzer beater in midair with tony allen lying on the floor and Porker was sleeping being so young and talented like you said.
Argentinian douches? everybody here is a douche and a thief.

DMC
12-22-2013, 10:22 PM
Lol, if TPork wasnt even close to 2005 Manu, how can be better? Manu had stellar games against Memphis with a BROKEN ARM shooting a buzzer beater in midair with tony allen lying on the floor and Porker was sleeping being so young and talented like you said.
Argentinian douches? everybody here is a douche and a thief.

Better is only a place holder for impact to the team. If Manu misses 5 games, we can make up for it. We'd miss him, but we'd be ok. If Tony misses 5 games, we will struggle because Tony is the leader of the offense of the 1st team. He sets the tone. Twist that however you like. The term "better" is a present tense term when used with "is". In the present, Tony is better than Manu. When Manu entered the league, he was head and shoulders better than Tony. He's still better at defense, passing and probably free throws (though one in particular... nevermind).

TheGoldStandard
12-22-2013, 10:42 PM
what most people dont talk about is the hero ball iso one on one against lebron on the final play of the game haha. why did we run a pick and roll and run someone off a screen for a three or something

Spurs were doing that but After game 5 Miami stayed at home with the shooters and had LeBron at the 4 position cutting off the roll man.

td4mvp2k
12-22-2013, 11:12 PM
I know TP is never going to be a great passer, he doesn't have the greatest of vision and we know that's fine considering the fact that we rely a lot on his scoring...But my blood boils when TP IGNORES kawhi when he calls for a post up against a smaller defender. We saw this in the playoffs last year and I still see the same shit this year....What's his excuse for doing that?he dont kno wat pass or d is tbh

wildchild
12-22-2013, 11:16 PM
Frenchies, argies, however, don't give a shit about foreigners war.

Tony's our best player and elite pg, we know he doesn't pass often, but the problem Parker/Leonard has been made evident to me this season.

Tony doesn't involve Kawhi, he doesn't willing to share the ball with him and Leonard knowing full well Tony won't pass that ball to him.

Like HarlemHeat37 said a few days ago

It's too bad Kawhi and Tony have weak chemistry, Spurs could have something special

TheGoldStandard
12-22-2013, 11:17 PM
he dont kno wat pass or d is tbh

Tbh I don't know what those words mean either

TheGoldStandard
12-22-2013, 11:20 PM
Frenchies, argies, however, don't give a shit about foreigners war.

Tony's our best player and elite pg, we know he doesn't pass often, but the problem Parker/Leonard has been made evident to me this season.

Tony doesn't involve Kawhi, he doesn't willing to share the ball with him and Leonard knowing full well Tony won't pass that ball to him.

Like HarlemHeat37 said a few days ago

a lot of that has to do with spacing and what we want out of both players. Is Leonard an iso guy or a spot up shooter, we dont know his role on the team and that's on Pop. When Parker is in the lineup Kawhi just stands in his designated "system" position waiting for the ball not actively calling for it. Parker ices out green too when they brick long 3s

td4mvp2k
12-22-2013, 11:23 PM
Tbh I don't know what those words mean eitherya cuz spursfan wood tbh

wildchild
12-23-2013, 12:04 AM
When Parker is in the lineup Kawhi just stands in his designated "system" position waiting for the ball not actively calling for it.
If Kawhi demands the ball, not to expect passes from Tony. When Leonard occasionally did it (demand) to exploit mismatch, limiting his opportunities to score by not passing him the ball.

TheGoldStandard
12-23-2013, 12:15 AM
If Kawhi demands the ball, not to expect passes from Tony. When Leonard occasionally did it (demand), limiting his opportunities to score by not passing him the ball.

I don't think we have seen Kawhi be vocal about getting the ball, he defers to everyone and defers to Pop. The lineups are a log jam too with pick n roll ball in the starting lineup not enough room on the interior to create. He parks himself out there and doesn't stroke the 3 consistently.

DAF86
12-23-2013, 12:20 AM
Skull-1 with the trolling versatility goods/bads.

Skull-1
12-23-2013, 01:20 PM
I'm being generous by calling out your nationalism. The alternative is that you're basketball retarded. 12 vs 86 isn't just a slight differing of opinions.

Trolling.

apalisoc_9
12-25-2013, 10:59 PM
BUMP

TheGreatYacht
12-25-2013, 11:03 PM
BUMP

OP bumping own trash thread, lame

lefty
12-25-2013, 11:04 PM
OP with the

http://i.imgur.com/8ZOPwth.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/8ZOPwth.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/8ZOPwth.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/8ZOPwth.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/8ZOPwth.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/8ZOPwth.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/8ZOPwth.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/8ZOPwth.gif

apalisoc_9
12-25-2013, 11:08 PM
Kawhi only got the ball today cause pop made some calls, if it was up for parker...( check first and second quarter)

apalisoc_9
12-25-2013, 11:12 PM
Parker and splitter chemistry with kawhi might cause the spurs a championship. If you were coach, what would you do to develop chemistry between players?

tell them to have dinner together or something?

cd021
12-25-2013, 11:20 PM
Parker and splitter chemistry with kawhi might cause the spurs a championship. If you were coach, what would you do to develop chemistry between players?

tell them to have dinner together or something?

Leonard doesn't seem to have much chemistry with the rest of the Spurs. Since he is taking a bigger role there seems to be a bit of sloppiness with Leonard and the rest of the Spurs starting lineups.

I've stated several times that Leonard seems to play significantly better when Parker is DNP as opposed to simply being off the court. Dating back to last season when Parker missed 8 games with that injury and Leonard's numbers took-off. He score 21 pts and 10 rebounds against OKC.

apalisoc_9
12-26-2013, 09:05 PM
leonard ask for the ball with calderon Guarding Him...Parker thinks it's better to go one on one with marion :lmao

Ellis on Leoanrd not a single play call in the first quarter :lmao

Skull-1
12-26-2013, 09:14 PM
Leonard doesn't seem to have much chemistry with the rest of the Spurs. Since he is taking a bigger role there seems to be a bit of sloppiness with Leonard and the rest of the Spurs starting lineups.

I've stated several times that Leonard seems to play significantly better when Parker is DNP as opposed to simply being off the court. Dating back to last season when Parker missed 8 games with that injury and Leonard's numbers took-off. He score 21 pts and 10 rebounds against OKC.

You've also stated several times that Manu's turnovers in Game Six of the Finals "didn't really hurt us." :lmao

apalisoc_9
12-26-2013, 09:34 PM
Kawhi ask for post for the second time against Calderon

Parker: GTFO..Get the rebound!! :lmao

RD2191
12-26-2013, 09:50 PM
:wakeup

PlayNando
12-26-2013, 11:09 PM
tonight was just awful this clown was hero balling it up and he had a 3/4 assist-to-turnover ratio :lol

this is our pg? :lol

apalisoc_9
12-26-2013, 11:12 PM
tonight was just awful this clown was hero balling it up and he had a 3/4 assist-to-turnover ratio :lol

Did you see the last possesion? Turnbili was desperatly asking for the ball so the clock runs but Parker decides to dribble the ball so he can shoot the free throw :lmao

TheGoldStandard
12-26-2013, 11:13 PM
Parker looks fatigued and has suggested as much in interviews. Better to roll with him than cojo. Pop needs to sit him against lesser teams or limit his minutes greatly. In some of those wins against sub par teams parker is still playing a lot of minutes

Johnny RIngo
12-26-2013, 11:14 PM

Not even a top ten point guard right now. People keep trying to find a scapegoat for the struggling performance of the starters(Green sucks, Splitter's so soft, Duncan's can't make any jumpshots) but Parker's the biggest problem. He's doing a pitiful job running the offense.

PlayNando
12-26-2013, 11:15 PM
6-18 fg parker wants to be kobe :lol

TheGoldStandard
12-26-2013, 11:17 PM
Not even a top ten point guard right now. People keep trying to find a scapegoat for the struggling performance of the starters(Green sucks, Splitter's so soft, Duncan's can't make any jumpshots) but Parker's the biggest problem. He's doing a pitiful job running the offense.

He's playing like crap but he's trying to shoot himself out of the slump, his jumpsuit is not falling.

HI-FI
12-26-2013, 11:26 PM

not to mention his defense is terrible. Hopefully Pop can figure something out with Parker. The Bench deserves so much credit for saving this team from Heroball's shitty stretches.

siraulo23
12-26-2013, 11:30 PM
god damn i dont mind tony hero balling as much as everyone here on this thread :lol

but damn when kawhi gets a small guy on him, he should get the ball on the post 90% of the time

apalisoc_9
12-26-2013, 11:35 PM
Parker is done as a guy that we can rely on to hero ball to win games. hero balling worked when he was at his best, we have better options now...Kawhi is gonna get his when it acutally matters..

Mikeanaro
12-27-2013, 01:26 AM
I remember when Parker told in an interview how he convinced Pop he should be the starter, that was around 2003 I think.
It was hard because of Popīs stubborn personality but he changed his mind anyways.
Now someone should change Popīs mind again obviously Parker is not the answer, and we as fans and the whole team dont deserve to being dragged to hell with a dead Parker playing 35 minutes every game.
Please somebody tell me, if the system is about moving the ball how the fuck our PG is a ball hogger?

TheGoldStandard
12-27-2013, 01:37 AM
I remember when Parker told in an interview how he convinced Pop he should be the starter, that was around 2003 I think.
It was hard because of Popīs stubborn personality but he changed his mind anyways.
Now someone should change Popīs mind again obviously Parker is not the answer, and we as fans and the whole team dont deserve to being dragged to hell with a dead Parker playing 35 minutes every game.
Please somebody tell me, if the system is about moving the ball how the fuck our PG is a ball hogger?

Because Cory Joseph is garbage.

Josepatches_
12-27-2013, 03:26 AM
I can understand he's tired and he's far away to be at his best. It happens and summer tournaments didn't help

But I can't understand why then you still playing your fucking hero ball

He should take a couple steps back in the offense.

PlayNando
12-27-2013, 04:13 AM
The clown must not be too tired if he can manage to jack up 18 shots every game!!!

wildchild
12-27-2013, 04:14 AM
He has good chemistry on the court with Danny, Patty and Cory but they aren't starters.

The kid's getting increasing frustrated with the "team's ability to develop" young players like him and his game'll be worse.
I can't figure out what Pop's trying to achieve with Leonard but it's not working.

Diego20
12-27-2013, 07:42 AM

TP didn't guard RAY ALLEN well in that 3 point shot that tied the game in game 6. He costed us one ring too. Not to mention 6-23..

apalisoc_9
01-02-2014, 11:21 PM
bump

lefty
01-02-2014, 11:23 PM
The clown must not be too tired if he can manage to jack up 18 shots every game!!!

ducks
01-03-2014, 12:24 AM
you guys will run tp right out of town

ducks
01-03-2014, 12:24 AM
and you will be lucky to have 35 wins

Mikeanaro
01-03-2014, 12:25 AM
and you will be lucky to have 35 wins
We run Porket out of town, and his next team will be lucky to have 35 wins.

TheGoldStandard
01-03-2014, 12:32 AM
We run Porket out of town, and his next team will be lucky to have 35 wins.

:lol at Cory Joseph running the Point. He's not playing well this season but he's the best option the Spurs have and sadly the Spurs don't have anyone in waiting to pick up for him without screwing up the bench.

Mikeanaro
01-03-2014, 12:37 AM
:lol at Cory Joseph running the Point. He's not playing well this season but he's the best option the Spurs have and sadly the Spurs don't have anyone in waiting to pick up for him without screwing up the bench.
And then you kick Cory ass out of town too, some players will fit the team better like Belli or Boris did.